Girl's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, he's not, huh? I think he is! Why else would his girlfriend need a real man to give her what she needs?!" he demanded, fucking her harder and harder, knowing she was getting close.

He wanted to make her orgasm at least once before he dumped his first load. After all, he didn't want this irresistible, sex-goddess-beautiful female objecting to his hot, potent cum flooding her pussy and womb. He wanted her to be ready and welcoming towards his fertile seed, willing to risk getting knocked up just because Jack had a whim.

"OH FUCK!" Rachel gasped, feeling her pleasure spike. It hit her strong, freezing her thoughts on the sexual ecstasy. "UGH! FUCK! FUUUCK! MMMH!"

Despite her protests and proclamations of love, Jack noticed that whenever he dissed her boyfriend she had gotten hornier and hornier. So, loving it himself that he could belittle her beloved and simultaneously prove himself better than him, he carried on doing exactly that.

"Take that dick, you beautiful slut. You're so fucking hot you deserve the very best, not that wimpy sack of shit you call Bob!"

She wanted to protest, to tell his hot stud her boyfriend was the love of her life. But she couldn't...she wanted Jack to carry on fucking her, because she was experiencing pleasure greater than anything she had ever felt with Bob.

Rachel's body shook with a tremor and her breathing was heavy, laden with moans. Her arms, sore from holding herself up uncomfortably, finally gave way.

Jack did not let his dick fall out of this gorgeous, cheating girlfriend as she fell. He followed her till she crumpled onto the sofa with just her juicy ass sticking out, and proceeded to fuck her with abandon, practically pounding her into the furniture.

"OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING! I'M GONNA CUM!" she moaned as loud as she could, her voice muffled by the smooth, dark leather.

"That's it, you hot bitch!" he cursed, smacking her ass powerfully. "Your boyfriend doesn't fuck you this good, does he?!"

Rachel was too close, too horny, to deny it any further. She needed to cum, and she needed to do it as hard as she could.

"NOOO! HE DOESN'T! OH GOD YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD!" she moaned loudly, feeling tears of ecstasy well up in her eyes.

"What would he say if he saw a stranger fucking you like a cheap whore?!" Jack asked, feeling his own dick burning with pent-up, lustful pressure.

Her ass was sticking out so lewdly, her utterly soggy pussy was so brazenly on display. He was sliding his dick inside fervently, rubbing against her luxurious folds, slapping his hips against hers like a piston.

She was one of the hottest women he had ever fucked and she was bringing him over the limit faster than he expected it. He watched her juicy ass jiggle from the hot fucking, her beautiful curved back glistening with sweat. He felt her body heat and sexy scent thick in the air.

"FUCK! HE WOULD...HE WOULD BE JEALOUS! HE CAN'T FUCK ME LIKE YOU DO!"

"GOD DAMN IT!" Jack cursed, changing his mind. He wouldn't wait. He couldn't wait. He wanted to cum together with her. He wanted to dump his load as deep inside her as he could.

The idea of knocking up another man's woman moments after meeting her burned in his mind like a lifetime goal.

He fucked her harder and faster. Their breathing was as labored as it could be, they didn't even talk anymore. Just closer and closer, as the hard, intense fucking proceeded, brought each other to a unison climax.

Jack was flexing his throbbing dick as hard as he could, trying to delay his pent-up discharge. Suddenly, Rachel sucked in the air hard and tensed up.

Recognizing the moment, Jack mustered all his remaining strength and fucked his rock-hard cock inside her as if his life depended on it.

"Ahhh! AH! AHHH!" Rachel yelped in a high-pitched as her sexual tension reached its limit. Then she relaxed so suddenly as if going limp.

Her sexy, sweaty body began shaking, powerful jolts of orgasmic pleasure, like electricity, shot through her body, making her thrash wildly and convulse. Then sexy, wet scent filled the air.

Jack felt wetness on his dick, and his prostate felt like a dam bursting with pleasure. Rachel was squirting as she felt the biggest, most earth-shattering orgasm wrestle control of her body away from her.

It brought the lecherous club owner over the edge and he shoved his dick as far inside as he could, leaning forward and against her ass. And then, with his engorged tip kissing her cervix lovingly, he exploded inside.

How, potent, thick cum shot against her womb. The abundant, white, viscous fluid put pressure on everything deep inside Rachel. But none of them withdrew - Rachel was too busy trying not to pass out from pleasure and Jack would make sure he did his best to try to knock up another man's hot girlfriend.

They remained tensed up in a mutual climax for a long, long while, until spots entered their vision and dizziness threatened to make them unconscious.

The horny, illicit couple gasped for air greedily. Jack leaned against Rachel, who struggled to get her face away from the oxygen-blocking material.

"Fuuuck, I love getting my dick between the legs of young sluts like you, but out of them all you take a fucking cake. Fucking hell!" he complimented her, sliding to the side and collapsing next to her.

Rachel felt a flash of naughtiness and arousal. Being treated like a sexual object spoke honey to some dark, deep part of her. Her boyfriend always made love to her slowly and softly, always gentle and warm and loving.

It was Bob's own god-damn fault she couldn't resist spreading her legs for some seedy club owner and letting him use her body for his own pleasure till both of them came harder than ever.

She had no strength to comment out loud just yet, so she only relaxed. It made her fall onto her side, landing ass-first onto Jack's lap. He saw white liquid glistening at the entrance to Rachel's pussy, so he quickly pulled her higher onto his lap, so that gravity would assist his attempted impregnation as much as possible.

He was glad Rachel was too drunk and horny to think about consequences.

They rested for several minutes, with Jack lovingly sliding his hand throughout Rachel's hips. Soon, he felt his dick throb with need again, marking his readiness for round two.

"I've never came this hard..." with honesty and thorough, complete satisfaction, Rachel said finally. The orgasm had shook her very sober and awake, the alcohol in her blood now only keeping her guilt and restraints away.

Jack smirked wide.

Yet another saucy little girlfriend he had managed to 'conquer'. And, as with all conquered territory, it was time to rule it as his...

---

Minutes later, they were back at it again.

"Ugh! Ugh, fuck! MMmmh!" Rachel grunted and moaned with every sexy bounce.

Their clothes were discarded, thrown out of the way. Now, with both of them completely naked, the sexy girlfriend was riding Jack reverse cowgirl.

Like a common club bimbo, a slutty party-girl, she was in a VIP-slash-fuck room in a nightclub somewhere, jumping up and down some random guy's big, hard cock while her boyfriend was clueless and far away.

"God, fuck, damn!" Jack voiced his pleasure as Rachel's pussy milked his dick.

He slapped his palms onto her swaying, sweaty tits. They were big and full, and shook violently from the vigorous fucking. He loved groping and squeezing them like he owned them, feeling his hands tingle.

Rachel felt herself melting, the possessive sensations throbbing with delicious jolts of pleasure through her boobs. A stranger was playing with her tits, not her beloved boyfriend, and she only wanted to delve deeper and deeper into the depravity.

"Yes, fuck, squeeze my tits, please," she begged.

She felt like such a dirty, cheating slut. She never thought she would ever end up as one, but...fuck. If she had known how good it could feel...she might've cheated on her boyfriend years ago!

"I bet Bob has no idea you're getting fucked bareback by me, huh?" Jack commented, meeting her every bounce with fucking his dick up into her forcefully.

"Oooh god, no! He has no fucking idea!" Rachel exclaimed, feeling so, so deliciously wicked.

"I'm gonna cum inside you again, and send you back to your boyfriend with my load inside you. You want that? To sleep next to your boyfriend covered in another man's cum? Do you want that, you slut?"

"Fuuuck! Yes, yes I fucking want it! Do whatever you want," she begged and proclaimed honestly. "Just keep fucking me!"

"Yeah, haha, it's not cheating if you call it a 'girl's night out', right? Then it's just 'partying'...and 'getting a break' from the relationship!"

"FUCK!" Rachel cursed.

The taste of the forbidden fruit was tastier, and sexier, than anything she had ever imagined. The excuses and euphemisms to hide the fact she was betraying her boyfriend's trust were setting her pussy ablaze with arousal.

Meanwhile, Jack made sure his big dick was slamming inside her up and down. Her soggy, hot pussy squelched lewdly and loudly under the strain of the powerful, forceful thrusting.

"That...that totally counts! I'm not cheating...I'm just 'exploring my wild side'!" Rachel moaned as their hot, sweaty bodies slapped against each other.

Jack loved banging that hot, wicked slut. He worked so, so hard after all. He deserved his reward. For him, it was the most satisfying work on the planet - to steal away some loser's hot, knockout girlfriend, fuck her silly like a whore behind his back, try to knock her up and then send her back to him.

With him clueless and oblivious.

"Your boyfriend is such a dumb fuck," Jack shouted, mauling Rachel's huge, shaking tits as he fucked her. "He just sends off his totally fuckable girlfriend to my club and thinks I'm not gonna tap that ass?!"

"OH GOD!" Rachel moaned, feeling her pussy convulse around the gorgeous dick inside her. Her boyfriend never ever treated her like this...like just a sex object! "Tap it, tap it, sir, please, oh god!"

"Hear that? Hear that, you fucking loser? Your girlfriend loves my dick in her!" Jack cursed.

They were in a haze, keeping a furious pace. But, clearly, being so attracted to each other, so horny and full of lust, they needed a lot of work to get it all out of their systems.

And, since it felt so fucking good, it would probably forever change the previously-innocent girlfriend.

Jack watched this hot bitch's ass slap against his groin as he pounded her. She looked so good with his dick popping in and out, glistening with their combined juices.

At first, she seemed so nice and determined, even Jack was just a little bit convinced she would remain loyal and faithful. Convinced she would let her body be owned only by her boyfriend.

He felt his balls tighten, slowly preparing another massive load to flood Rachel's delicious, unprotected cunt with his virile cum.

"I think I'll give you a permanent VIP card, so you can stop by anytime," Jack offered. "With or without your boyfriend."

"Fuck...keep fucking me like this and...I'm gonna visit every week!" Rachel promised, squeezing the hard cock with her toned vaginal muscles.

"Hear that, Bob? I'm gonna nail your hot bitch every week! She's gonna become a total party-girl now!"

"MMmmmh!" Rachel moaned, leaning her head back and bending backwards slightly. "I fucking love it! I love your dick inside me!"

"That's it, you sexy slut. Show me what you do on a girl's night out. They're what's best in a proper relationship! You're gonna take them regularly from now on, aren't you?"

"Fuck! Yes, Every week...every weeeek!"

Rachel's felt hazy and dizzy from all the lustful, illicit pleasure. She didn't know sex could be like this.

She no longer wanted it to be any other way ever again.

"God damn," Jack cursed, flexing his pelvic muscles and trying to pace himself better. He really struggled with how out-of-this-world sexy Rachel was. "So...how about I label this door as Rachel's door? So you'll always know where you fucking belong!"

"Mmmhhh! This...this is going to be my room?" Rachel asked dreamily, clamping down and sucking on Jack's member inside her.

"Yeah, a perfect room for a slutty girlfriend that just needs to get fucked hard by a real man, a man who is not her wimpy, loser boyfriend!"

"He's...he's not a loser," Rachel said challengingly.

Jack smirked. Then, he held her in place and twisted her around. She obediently moved to a regular cowgirl position.

Her eyes twinkled naughtily as she stared into his. She was trying to provoke him, to really throw a fuck into her till she changed her mind about her boyfriend.

Exerting himself and showing off his strength, he lifted her up, then slammed her down onto his dick powerfully, immediately returning to the furious pace. His eyes devoured the sight of her fantastic, mouthwatering tits and that sexy belly button.

"OOoh!" Rachel moaned as the addictive stimulation returned, closing her eyes.

"Yeah, he is! Because I'm fucking his hot girlfriend better than he ever could!" Jack explained. "You think you're the only one I've ever fucked in here? I'm always on a lookout for women who need something extra than what they're getting from their limp-dicked partners...and now you're just another slut in my book!"

Rachel shot her eyes awake. Being belittled, treated like an easy mark, used for another man's pleasure, a man she barely knew...

She wanted to fuck him till she passed out - that's how much she wanted to prove him right. And she was so fucking close again.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed, meeting Jack's thrusts with her ass and cunt flexing. "FUCK! I'm not a slut! Oh, god, fuck me! FUCK ME! I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND!"

Jack quickly put his hands onto her slim waist and proceeded to guide her to ride him cowgirl-style as intensely as she could. He could swear he saw her mound distending slightly whenever he bottomed out his cock inside her.

"Yeah, you are! And you love it! And I could watch your beautiful ass flexing all day as your fucking incredible pussy greedily takes all of my dick inside! And those tits...I want your melons all to myself!"

"Grope them! Fucking squeeze them, like they're yours! They're my boyfriend's...but I want you to have them!" Rachel begged, staring deeply and lovingly into Jack's eyes as pleasure and orgasmic ecstasy slowly overcame her.

Jack moved forward, wrapping his arm around her lower back to support her as he moved the other hand right where it needed to be - to maul those delicious fucking boobs.

She clung desperately to him, barely able to support herself in the sudden position. He felt her slipping.

"Shove your tits in my face," he growled commandingly.

Rachel obediently, like a good slut, stuck her chest forward, trying to drown Jack with her huge rack.

Jack dropped his arms and hooked them underneath her legs, picking her up. Sucking and kissing the boobs covering his face, he prepared to make this bitch cum again.

"Oohhhhh goood...you like it, sir? You love seducing innocent girlfriends in your club? You love fucking other guys women?" Rachel cooed, desperate for another mind-blowing release.

Jack stood up suddenly, his dick fully erect and ready. Rachel no longer was able to shove her tits in his face, and could only hang onto him for dear life. He lowered her down and slammed his entire cock back home, back inside her.

"I fucking LOVE IT! Especially if they're as hot as you!" he growled honestly, staring into her as she breathed heavily, with overwhelming lust twinkling in her eyes. "I'm gonna fuck you every time you come by. Even with your boyfriend, he's just gonna wonder where you are while I'm nailing you right above him!"

"Oh god..." she whispered, tensing up. "Please fuck me, I'm so close!"

He pulled out as much as he could, to the tip, and slammed her back again. He was strong enough to control the entirety of the movement, and he wanted Rachel to feel powerless to stop the onslaught of a huge, wave-like orgasm about to crash into her.

Loud flesh-slapping sounds immediately filled the room as he proceeded to bang her like a sex toy.

"MMMH! MMMH!" Rachel moaned.

"Does he fuck you like this? Does he?!"

"NO! FUCK! OH GOD! I'M SO CLOSE!"

"That's right you fucking bitch!" he cursed, barely delaying his own release. "Only I fuck you like this!"

"YES! OH GOD, YES! JACK, BABY! PLEASE, MAKE ME CUM!"

Jack saw red. This woman was out of this world. He would go through hell itself to fuck her as often as possible.

The pace was as fervent and aggressive as it physically could now. With violent thrusts it felt like there were bound to be some bruises next day.

Once again, they no longer could speak, just breathing heavily and fast in unison.

"Oh goooooood..." Rachel moaned, getting limp and shutting her eyes close.

"Ugh! Fuck! Take it, slut! Cum! Cum! Fucking cum!" Jack commanded her, feeling his balls squeeze hard.

And Rachel, like a good, obedient, cheating slut of a girlfriend, came.

As limp in his hands as she could without falling down, her body shivered and shook, hiding the fact her pussy was convulsing almost painfully, squirting huge streaks of hot girlcum all around Jack's dick. Droplets fell onto the floor, with barely audible dripping noises.

"FUUUUCK ME!" Jack yelled, as his dick unloaded as powerfully as it could.

His balls proceeded to empty inside the welcoming, hot snatch with all of the possible cum. Sperm flooded Rachel's womb, desperately trying to breed her up. His fingers poked into her tight ass as he held her close, with his dick buried as deeply as it could be.

They rode out their mutual climax together for a very long moment. Every little twitch of their bodies they felt together,

Jack barely managed to hold her as his legs felt wobbly and weak. Rachel started slipping.

Using the momentum, he practically threw her onto the sofa, onto her back. She shook and moaned softly.

"Oh god oh good ohhhhh mmmmhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck," she moaned softly and whispered incoherently, shaking uncontrollably as overwhelming pleasure flooded her being. Even her eyes wettened, crying tears of joy.

"Fuck...FUCK!" Jack breathed hard, devouring the sight of a well-fucked, supermodel-hot babe.

To make a woman this sexy, cum this hard? Yeah, he was proud of himself. He was sure there was no way she would ever be satisfied with what's-his-name ever again.

Certainly not after Jack was done with her. And it only took a couple of hours to utterly wreck couple of years-long relationship!

All it took...was a bigger, harder, better dick to make Rachel realize that.

He felt his dick twitch yet again, staring at that irresistible body riding out her orgasmic high. Jack was exhausted, but he knew he had one last load inside him. And he knew very well where he wanted it.

He pulled Rachel down slightly, not letting her protest and ever know what was coming. He then grabbed her head, and she barely could comprehend what was happening.

She was far too sex-crazed at this point to not do anything and whatever Jack wanted.

"I want to fuck that fantastic dirty mouth of yours, open up!" he commanded her.

Rachel was in a loving, happy relationship. Her boyfriend treated her with love and great respect. She had self-esteem and her pride. She was a successful, upstanding woman.

And when Jack spoke to her like he would to a desperate whore, she opened wide, unable to think about anything else but overwhelming desire to please him.

He shoved his dick fully inside, making her choke. She, as much as she could, positioned herself to allow for this unexpected deepthroat. Her gag reflex was strong and intense, proving that she clearly never deepthroated her boyfriend.

"Suck on it, suck my dick!"

Rachel sucked it lovingly as much as she could, as if her life depended on it, struggling to breathe. Her eyes were opened wide and she stared unblinkingly at Jack's powerful frame above her till her eyes burned. Her body still convulsed with orgasmic feelings.