Girls Night Out

Story Info
Things Get Out of Hand on the Dance Floor.
3.8k words
2.75
24.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You'd been out with your girlfriends that night. You didn't get to see them as often as you used to, so when you got together and went out everyone wanted to make the time together as fun and exciting as possible. There was an air of anxiety about experiencing everything you could before the night was over, because no one knew when you'd get to go out like this again.

You couldn't remember the last time you went out drinking and dancing with your girlfriends. You could remember that you used to do this sort of thing, but everyone's lives got so busy, with their husbands and their careers, that there just wasn't much time to party anymore. Price of growing up. But when they had called you and invited you to girl's night you had asked me if I could watch the kids that night and then made the plans to go out with them.

You were so excited to be able to go out that spent a lot of time that day getting ready. You spent an hour doing your hair to get it just right, then your makeup, and then you picked out a sexy black set of matching bra and panties. Having sexy underwear on always made you feel more confident and you wanted to feel great about everything tonight. You wanted to put on something to go dancing in, and you looked through your closet for just the right outfit. You weren't finding anything "fun" until you came across a short black dress you hadn't worn in years. You felt like it was too inappropriate for a mom and a businesswoman, so it had slowly been forgotten in the back of the closet. But it was the closest thing you had to the kinds of clothes you wore when you were younger and would go out to bars, so you grabbed it and pulled it on over your bra and panties. You found a black pair of heels with straps that went up your ankles and calves and sat down on the edge of the bed to put those on too.

You stood up and looked at yourself in the full length mirror in our bedroom and caught your breath a little at your reflection. You hadn't seen yourself like this in years. Hair styled in loose curls that fell down around your face and framed it perfectly. Your makeup was sexier than you usually wore for going out for groceries, and the bright red lipstick drew attention to your mouth. "I look like I'm going on a hot date" you giggled to yourself internally, before spinning around to see how your ass looked in the dress. "A really hot date" you amended in your head.

When you met them at the bar all your friends were similarly made up and you had no difficulty getting the bartenders attention and grabbing your drinks before settling down at a table near the dance floor. You wanted to catch up and have a few drinks first, but the sight of all those people dancing nearby was enticing and it wasn't long before girls were getting up from the table to go out onto the floor. One of them grabbed your hand and pulled you away from the table to go dance with her and you didn't resist as she dragged you into the crowd.

The alcohol was already starting to have an effect on you and you felt light and warm as you began to sway in time with the music. The sound that echoed across the floor was as intoxicating as the liquor, and you began to lose focus as you fell more and more into a rhythm with the rest of the people on the dance floor. It was a busy night and the crowd was packed together. As you danced with your friend you would feel other bodies bump into you and press against you as other dancers made their way across the floor. It didn't bother you, you began to feel like you were just part of the dance with everyone else, and as you let yourself go into the music you ran your hands up and down your body across the fabric of your short black dress and wiggled your hips and shoulders in time with the beat.

The heat of the crowd and the energy of the dancing made a slight sheen of sweat appear on your skin, and that added another sensual aspect to the experience, as the air in the room would move across your arms and legs and you felt the caress of cool air each time the door to the club would open to let another hot body into the room.

Your friend was dancing with you and she watched you run your hands down the sides of your body and up your stomach and across your chest. "That's so hot" she thought as she watched you lost in your own world, gyrating and feeling yourself and moving to the sounds of the booming house music that filled the room. She began to run her hands across her own breasts and down the outside of her thighs as she danced closer and closer to you, the feeling of her hands on her breasts and legs exciting her and making her want to press against you so she could feel the sensation over more of her body.

Your eyes were closed as you rocked back and forth in time with the music, and you felt her body press against yours. She was facing away from you, pressing herself back into your breasts and body, and without hesitation your hands moved from running over your own body to running up and down hers. It was a different sensation, but a familiar one, as your hands flowed over the contours of her stomach and up to glide over her firm breasts to her neck, before going back down again to caress her thighs. You pulled her back into you and the two of you moved as one, swaying and grinding against each other as she reached behind herself to hold you and pull you in even tighter. You were both sweating now, and you had completely lost track of time and place as you moved deeper and deeper into the sensuality of the moment.

The song came to an end and for a moment the spell was broken. She pulled away from you and turned towards you, her eyes slightly glazed from both the alcohol and the euphoria of the dance. "That was hot" was all she said, but she bit her lip slightly in a way that suddenly made you feel even warmer. "I think this alcohol is getting to me" you replied, letting the moment pass as a new song began to play.

You began to dance again separately, this time faster than before, and you could feel your heart beating in your chest as you shook and moved to the beat. It wasn't long before you were pressing into each other again in the thick throng of people, but this time she was facing you. Your breasts were mashed into each others bodies, and both of you were wearing low cut revealing tops. As you glanced down between you the sight of her breasts and yours heaving up towards you both excited you, and you felt your nipples harden. She felt it too through the thin fabric of the dress and it excited her. She reached around you and put her hands on your ass and pulled you into her body even tighter. The feeling of her delicate hands firmly grabbing your ass filled you with lust, and as she ground her body against yours you began to feel a warmth in your pussy. She must have as well, because she moved slightly to cross her legs with yours and both of you began to grind your pussies against each other's thighs along to the music.

It was getting you so turned on you didn't even think as you leaned forward and began to kiss her on the mouth. She responded with urgency, grinding her pussy harder against your thigh and pulling you deeper onto her own as her tongue explored your mouth and her soft lips pressed into yours, mingling her own bright red lipstick with yours. Your hands moved up to her hair and you caressed her and pulled her face into yours, kissing her deeper and deeper as you felt the heat building in your aching pussy.

You were so lost in the embrace that you didn't notice that other dancers were beginning to watch the show you and your friend were putting on. The magnetism of these two hot young girls in their short low cut dresses grinding and groping and kissing brought the crowd around you closer and closer, until you could feel their bodies pressing up against you from every direction. The lights of the club flashed around you as you danced and the press of the flesh around you became tighter. Rather than frighten you, this heightened the physical sensuality of the experience. You could feel hands stroking your body from every direction and someone was pressed into you from behind. The feeling of a long hard cock pressed against the thin cloth covering your ass as you kissed your girlfriend with wild abandon got you hornier than you could remember having been in ages, and now nothing else mattered but the heat and the flesh and the music.

She let go of your ass and reached up to your chest and pulled your top down, exposing the smooth pale skin of your breasts in the sexy black bra you were wearing under your dress. You reached up to cover yourself but she just grinned hungrily and slapped your hand away before pulling one breast out of the bra cup to suck on the nipple while she continued to grind her pussy on your leg. Your resistance melted away as you arched your head back and closed your eyes in erotic pleasure while you reached up with both hands and pulled her head hard into your chest. You loved the feeling of being exposed and sucked and groped in the privacy of this public place, surrounded by strangers who didn't know or care who you were, but were drawn to the sexuality of the moment. You felt your dress get pulled up over your ass from behind and you wiggled back into the hard dick you could still feel pressing into you from behind and reveled in the sensation of her mouth on your tit and the dick straining against the thin cotton cloth of your panties. Sweat poured down your body now and you could feel the first orgasm building in your cunt as you ground it harder and faster against her smooth upper thigh.

You wanted it so badly. The cock. The pussy. Her mouth on your breasts. The feeling of strange hands reaching out from the crowd groping you and grabbing you from every direction. The alcohol had made it hard to think and now all you could focus on was how badly you needed to cum and how much you wanted the experience never to stop. The music was so loud that you felt every beat reverberate through your body, and the flashing lights made everything seem hypnotic and dream like.

You had only planned to go out and have a few drinks tonight, and now, here you were with your tits and ass exposed getting groped and sucked on as you ground your wet pussy against the creamy thigh of another young girl in the middle of a crowded dance floor.

You felt the hard dick behind you press harder into your body. You could sense it searching for a home and without looking back you instinctively shifted your stance to lean forward and began to thrust your ass and pussy back towards the thick shaft of whoever was behind you. You felt hands grip the waistband of your panties and pull them down to your knees. It made it harder for you to dance and kiss and thrust, so you let them fall to your ankles and quickly stepped out of them, careful not to topple in your black heels. Within seconds your panties were kicked away beneath the feet of the crowd and now your bare ass and pussy were exposed. You felt a rough hand reach under you from behind and begin to rub hard on your pussy, spreading your juices across your sensitive mound.

When you leaned forward you pulled your tit out of your girlfriend's mouth, but now you were face down in her cleavage, and as the person behind you continued to rub your sensitive cunt, you opened your mouth and moaned into her breasts. She loved watching you and she reached up and smashed both of her breasts against your face, smothering you in the soft flesh. Then she pulled her own top down and put her nipple into your open mouth. You closed your lips and began to suck hard at the erect brown tit and she put her hands on the back of your head and pulled your face in tight against her chest.

The hand rubbing your pussy fell away and you were immediately disappointed. You mewled into the breast in your mouth and arched your back to stick your pussy back as far as you could and wiggled it back and forth, desperately looking for attention. It was only a moment before you felt the fleshy tip of a hard dick pressing against your enflamed pussy lips. Excitedly, you pressed back against it, trying to penetrate yourself as deeply as you could on the staff entering you from behind, without losing the tit you were feverishly sucking on. Somewhere you noticed a bright flash of light as you felt the cock press deeper and deeper into your wet cunt.

It was bigger than you were used to. You couldn't see it, but it felt like it must be the biggest cock you've ever seen, as inch after inch was slowly pressed inside you. You were overwhelmed by a sensation of fullness you'd never experienced before and still you could feel more and more dick being force into you from behind. You had to take your mouth off the tit you were sucking on to gasp for air as you felt it go deeper in you than you'd ever experienced before, and then finally you felt his balls resting against the sensitive flesh of your pussy. He rested there for a moment, letting you adjust to the sensation of having his entire length inside you, and you noticed another flash of light from the corner of your eye before he began to slowly withdraw from you. As he did you were left with an overwhelming feeling of emptiness as your stretched out pussy sucked at the retreating flesh of his cock, your body begging him to return.

Your girlfriend saw what was happening to you and she pulled your top and bra all the way down to your stomach, so that your big breasts could hang down while the stranger behind you slowly plowed in and out of your tight hole. Another stranger stepped forward and you thought he would support your weight, but instead he pulled out his own cock and pushed your head down towards it. You felt like you were about to fall forward so you opened your mouth and swallowed as much of his dick as you could just for stability. Now you were tilted forward on your black high heels, deep throating a cock to keep from falling over, with another hard dick working its way in and out of your tight pussy from behind, loosening you up with each thrust and picking up speed as it went. Your girlfriend got down on her knees underneath you and began to work your clit with her tongue just as you saw another flash of light.

The man in front of you was holding your head now and had settled into a rhythm of fucking your mouth with his cock. It was slightly smaller than the one ramming your pussy, and you were glad to have the support of him holding your head, but it still went into your throat every time he thrust in. The man behind you was matching his pace and on each thrust in the girl beneath you was flicking your clit with her tongue. With your free hands you were grabbing and pinching your breasts as they hung freely beneath you, and the music and the buzz from the alcohol added to the effect until you were completely lost in a sex filled haze. It was like you were part of some kind of fucking machine, and every piece of it was designed to attack your senses. Lights flashed all around you now and you wanted the experience to go on forever without ending.

The cocks working their way in and out of your mouth and pussy were moving hard and fast now, and you could tell both men were getting ready to cum. The girl beneath you was moaning into your clit as she furiously rubbed at her own button while she sloppily licked and sucked at your cunt. You could feel the orgasm building within you and and it rumbled towards you like a freight train. When the first wave hit you you could only shake and scream into the cock in your throat. That set off the two men who both simultaneously began to pump load after load of cum into your wet holes. You were too overcome with lust to even attempt to swallow the cum shooting into your mouth and it poured out between your lips around the hard cock that didn't even slow it's thrusting. At the same time you could feel the dick behind you continue to pound your spasming pussy while hot cum sprayed into your fertile womb and his dick coated your insides with it. The girl beneath you began to lick the dripping cum from your pussy lips and another smaller orgasm began to wrack you again, causing your legs to quiver and shake while you pinched your nipples and sucked even harder at the cock in your mouth. All around you lights were flashing as you rode wave after wave of orgasm until you almost lost consciousness.

You felt the two cocks soften as they pulled out of your mouth and pussy, and the licking slowed as the girl beneath you began to rock back and forth on her knees with her own orgasm. You shakily stood up and pulled your dress down to cover your pantyless ass and pulled it up to cover your exposed breasts. Cum dripped down your legs and off your chin, pooling in your exposed cleavage, and for the first time you looked around to see dozens of people with their camera phones out, recording video and taking pictures of you as you stumbled in your heels and tried to regain your balance. Your mind registered all the flashing lights you'd noticed out of the corner of your eye while you were being fucked and you suddenly realized it was the flash from pictures being taken. All around you people had watched you shake with lust as two strange men fucked you into submission and your girlfriend licked your pussy.

You looked around for the two men who had filled you with cum, but they had already disappeared back into the crowd. You didn't even know what their faces looked like, and you'd only even seen one of their cocks. You reached down and helped pull your friend to her feet, who was also shaking and unsteady in her heels. She saw the cum on your breasts and leaned over and began licking it hungrily off your skin. The feeling of her tongue on your flesh caused you to shudder with one more tiny aftershock of pleasure and several more flashes of light went off as the last few stragglers recorded the vision of you with your head tilted back and eyes closed and your hands on the sides of her head while her tongue dragged roughly across your sensitive breasts. Then she stood up and licked her lips and then leaned into you and gave you a deep tongue kiss.

She fondled your breasts through your clothes as her tongue penetrated your mouth. You couldn't resist but responded with your own probing tongue and for a moment the two of you pushed the remaining cum back and forth between each other's mouths. You felt two of her fingers enter your pussy under your dress and when she pulled away from you she brought them up to your mouth and pushed them between your lips. The taste of fresh cum filled your mouth once again and you greedily sucked and licked the last of the jism from her hand.

The two of you stumbled off to the bathroom as the crowd finally dispersed and you fixed your hair and makeup. You still didn't have any panties, they had been lost in the crowd, and the cool air of the club now that you were away from the heat of the crowd made you shiver as it blew between your cum streaked thighs. As you finished doing what you could to make yourselves presentable again, she looked over at you and bit her lip. Now that the flush of the moment had passed, she was a little sheepish about what had transpired. You wanted to reassure her, so you leaned towards her and kissed her one more time, softly and slowly on the mouth, as you put your arms around her and pulled her into you, pressing your breasts and bodies together once more like you had on the dance floor.

"Thanks for inviting me out tonight," you whispered to her as you held her close to you, neither of you wanting to let go. "I'm sure my husband will be glad to hear what a good time I had," you told her, and she giggled a little before slowly and regretfully pulling away and standing up straight.

You walked back out onto the dance floor and pulled up the facebook page for the club. You posted on their wall "Great time on the dance floor tonight, if anyone took any pictures please send me a text" and then you typed in your phone number.

12