All Comments on 'Girls Night Out'

by Chadwriteserotica

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
andyinozandyinoz6 months ago

I can't imagine her husband being overjoyed with the events.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Here we go again, more 1 rst person nonsense. When, when, when are some of these so called authors going to get it through their thick heads, 1 rst person is for instruction booklets, not stories. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well written documentary. However, no conflict in this blow-by-blow report, so I can only give 3 stars. I personally prefer stories, and this is not a story..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Was this suppose to be a loving wife story or a bi-sexual adventurer?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You should concentrate on and FINISH one story at a time. Both stories you published today had no real endings and involved people doing some really stupid things. In this one she's going to get a divorce since her husbnad is going to take one look and smell of her and know she's cheated. Why would he risk his life with her? Bad

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You woke feeling queasy from all the alcohol and called in sick to your work before 9:00 AM. You walked unsteadily downstairs to get coffee and saw the note from your husband. It was short and curt, "I took the kids to school. You didn't get in until 2:00 AM and looked like a wreck. You had better have a good explanation."

You felt even unsteadier as you sat at the kitchen table. You flashed on the images, hot, big cocks banging you on the dance floor, so very hot. You felt a warm wetness between your legs as your body relived the pounding bareback sex you had enjoyed. Then you looked at your husband's note again. "Shit," you thought, "What am I going to say to him?"

By 10:30, your phone was blowing up with messages from friends who had seen or been sent pictures of your night of debauchery. You began to worry about your husband seeing the pictures; how bad were they, you wondered.

At 10:34 AM, you got your answer, a text from your husband, "No need to explain, whore. I've seen the videos. We are over." Then another text from him at 10:35, "P.S. Better get tested for STDs and pregnancy. That's a lot of cum running down your legs and I had a vasectomy 6 months ago."

"Oh my God," you thought. "What have I done."

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a slut, first time out with friends and she betrays her husband. Divorce the bitch

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

2nd person = unreadable.

TheJoker33TheJoker336 months ago

Would love to see a part two to this, about the fallout of the sex at the club.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer6 months ago

Why did you write all this from a Third Person, Point of View (POV)? It simply doesn't work. You cannot describe what a person is feeling and thinking from the POV of an observer? Which is what a 3rd person POV actually is.

Plus, how could a 3rd person POV actually exist if the person is alone? There is no one to observe!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What's the significance of her being a married whore? It added nothing to the story.

BSreaderBSreader6 months ago
Cheating

Is cheating if it's with a man or a woman. I as her husband would have been pissed.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Overly cliched title (79, just on this site) and 2nd person. One of the easiest ratings of 1.

bobareenobobareeno6 months ago

Writing in the present tense is almost always a mistake. Especially in the first person.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why do so many authors stop their stories in the middle of a possible better story. I mean, after all, is that really where you wanted this to stop?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

Second person sucks! I never go out with girlfriends, my wife would kill me!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A total waste, not even worth to read it. Very much disliked.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nothing about this story makes for an entertaining read. Married? Thinks her husband will love a conversation replay? No indication sh and her girlfriend actions mean what? As I bounce from one recommended story to another it is my fault I am disappointed. Each one has less direction and more dribbling out nonsense to no end. Please stick to reading and not writing...

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian6 months ago

Damn, OP, are you trying to single-handedly revive the bad habit of second-person writing? This was a thing back in the 90s, but it's an awful style that alienates the reader. I mean, who cares what some lothario is writing to some chick? Is this a guy who refers to himself in the third person and names his private parts after himself prefaced by the adjective, "little?" Probably drives a Trans-Am with speed-taped T-top panels and primer grey junkyard fenders. Try reviving payphones or hot rollers, both of which have an actual purpose in the universe.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

As if !

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Chadwroteanothercuckstory in 2nd person.

tralan69ertralan69er6 months ago

second person POV really sucks. Try it again with a different POV.

NO READ NO SCORE

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

CRAP

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Honestly I really liked it. Not for the poor schmuck husband of the wife in question, but rather for the story itself, and the erotica of it. After all isn't that what this site was founded on. Or maybe this story should have been put in the non consent forum? Especially since that's where all the good stories have migrated to. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What's with the second person narrative? Horrible. The story wasn't any better either of course. Pretty lame, seems to be typical with this writer...

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer6 months ago

Once again you have proven 2nd person just don't work well with a short story.

WifetheifWifetheif6 months ago

Second-person only works in situations that call for it such as, "Jill you were so drunk last night that you turned into a skank! You let this creepy guy expose your bra, and later you banged him!" It does not work in the place of first person or omniscient.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Shit another slut story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous