Girls' Night Out Ch. 05

Story Info
"Kylie" pushes the boundaries.
9k words
4.89
15.8k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAY 13

It was another good day at the gallery. The best news was that UPS let Kylie know that all paintings had arrived in Montreal safe and sound. An hour later, she received a phone call from Michael confirming the delivery.

"So Kylie," he said after telling her every thing arrived. "Have you given the job offer any thought?"

"Yes I have, Michael and I'm sorry to say that I'm happy right here. Thank you all the same."

"Well, I will be traveling to your area in the future and I would like to do business with you again. Perhaps dinner? And more thing, I've given your name to others like me. You may be hearing from them in the future."

Kylie smiled. "And more?" she thought. "That would be nice. Until then, bonjour."

Putting the phone down, she walked quickly from the office. "Well, Cassie," she said excitedly. "That was Michael. Everything arrived and we can expect the money by Monday morning."

Cassie raised her hands over her head. "Yippee!" she shrieked. She quickly put her hands over her mouth. "Sorry."

Kylie hugged her. "No need to apologize. We should celebrate!"

"Yes we should."

"Ok, Monday we go out shopping and then go to some place special to eat."

For the rest of the day Kylie was on Cloud 9. So much had happened the last two weeks. It was a little mind blowing. The new look to the gallery was a success. She had scored a big payday. Cassie was proving to be the perfect business partner. She had made new girl friends. Angie and she were closer than before. And she never felt more comfortable and confident. What could go wrong?"

She turned quickly and hit the edge of the desk with her crotch. The force caused her to see stars and she sat down with a thump. With tears in her eyes, it was a painful reminder of just how frail things were and there was plenty that could go wrong.

The packages sat on the dining room as Kylie came in the door. She walked over to them and picked up the note that was lying on top of one of them.

"DO NOT OPEN!" she read, "Be home a little later. Bringing Chinese, Luv Angie."

She put the note down and looked over the packages. There were five of them. She was pretty sure the big one contained her 'new' breasts. It made her laugh thinking of that idea. She had no idea what the other four contained. She picked up the smaller one and squeezed it. It felt soft but that gave no clue to what was inside. She shrugged. "Oh well," she said out loud.

Up in the bedroom, she took off her blouse, bra, and breasts and threw them on the bed. "I wonder what these new ones will feel like?" she thought to herself. She stripped off her slacks and panties, allowing her cock to swing free. She scratched her balls, letting the cool air wash over them. It felt good.

She put on a new pair of panties and pulled them up. No tucking now. The feel of the satin or even the lacy made her cock feel so good. It didn't become erect, just fatter and heavier. The material rubbing against it as she moved felt so exquisite that it was sometimes difficult not to get excited.

A long t-shirt completed her outfit and she headed downstairs.

"Damn!" Kylie yelled as she saw Alexa standing in the dining room. "Don't scare me like that!"

Alexa was holding up the large box. "The door was unlocked." She moved the box in her hands. "We should open it."

Kylie took it from her and set it down. "Didn't you read the note? Angie says wait."

"Aren't you the least bit curious?"

"Yes, I am, but she said wait," Kylie said heading to the kitchen. "Want a glass of wine, or something?"

"What goes with Chinese?" Alexa said following her into the kitchen.

"Does it matter? White it is." She poured two glasses. "Let's sit on the couch and wait for her."

The two headed for the couch and sat down. Both pulled their legs up under them as they sat facing each other. Alexa then stretched her leg out, touching Kylie's.

"You know what I'm curious about, Kylie?" Alexa said sipping her wine.

"No what's that?"

Alexa leg began rubbing Kylie's, moving up and down it. "Well, Angie told me that having sex with you is pretty amazing. That the feel of your smooth body is pretty hot. That watching your boobs bounce while you fuck her is awesome. Is that true?" Alex's foot grazed her cock.

"It is pretty amazing," Kylie said with a smile. "Maybe she could answer that when she gets here. Like now."

Angie walked through the door carrying the Chinese. "Hey everyone, dinner's here!"

As they ate dinner and drank their wine they talked about their day. Each one had an interesting story to relate but as they talked, each one glazed over at the boxes, wondering what was in store. Finally Angie stood up. "Ok, I'm just as excited as you to open the boxes up. I think it will interesting, to say the least." With they headed over to the dining room table.

"First this is for you, Alexa," she said as she tossed a small package to her. "I know you mentioned this."

Alexa tore open the wrapping. "What the fuck, Angie." She held a pair of panties that had a fake penis and balls. "Very funny."

"Maybe you could model them for us," Kylie said laughing.

Alexa stuck her tongue out at her. "Maybe I just will."

"Ok, enough," Angie opened the bigger box. "We all know who these are for so here goes." With that she removed the first item. It was a set of breasts that could be worn like a strapless bra. "Kylie, what do think?"

"Let's give them a try." She pulled her shirt over her head and put the breasts on. It went easily. "Well no bra straps," she said. "But I think they should worn completely covered up. Look." She stood up and moved her arms. The breasts pulled away from her chest. "There is some gapping."

Angie dug into the package. "Oh wait, there an adhesive glue here." She handed it to Kylie.

"Don't think I'm too wild about that."

Alexa walked behind her. "Maybe with a bra on and fastened a little tighter, you wouldn't need any." She refastened the clasp. "Definite think under a sweater or something that you are not showing cleavage."

Angie opened the next box. She carefully undid the plastic wrapping. "Try this one." This one featured two boobs; D cups of course and was more like a cowl or a vest. No one said anything as Angie shook them out. They looked amazing real with pink areolas and erect nipples.

"Wow," was Kylie said.

"Ok, then," Angie said. "Give it a try."

Kylie slid it over her head and pulled it down. It felt tight but not too tight. She adjusted them while the other two pulled and straightened them. "It feels like a sleeveless turtleneck. What with these seams?" She pointed to the edges along her arms and neck.

Angie had an answer. "A choker for your neck will cover that and we'll have to make sure the straps of your dress covers them," she said moving the edges near her arms.

"Either that or a blouse would do the trick," Alexi added. "Go upstairs and get a bra so we can see how it looks."

As Kylie ran upstairs, Alexi said to Angie. "This is fun. I'm going to get more wine."

She returned with a new bottle. "It looks like we finished that one." She opened and filled everyone's glass.

Kylie came back sporting a black lacy bra. "What do you think?" Before they could answer she reached into each cup and rearranged her breasts. "There, now what do you think?" The two breasts were pressed together making them appear fuller and providing a deeper cleavage.

"Hey!" Angie said. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"I watched you girls Saturday night. I saw how you fixed yourselves. I figured I'd try it."

Alexi reached out and cupped one of Kylie's boobs. "They feel so real. They move and are heavy too. I didn't realize that. You know you really can't tell can you?"

Kylie took a big drink of her wine. "Now girls, I'm not going to be the only one parading around half naked. Let's go, off with your clothes. Come on, its only fair."

Angie had no problem with the suggestion. She quickly stripped down to her bra and panties. "Come on, Alexi."

"Ok," Alexi said with a shrug. "If I knew this was going to happen, I would have worn a different pair." She joined the other two in their underwear.

Angie finished off her glass and took another box. "I'm not sure about this one, Kylie, you might not like it." She opened and took out what was in it. What it appeared to be was a fresh colored pair of panties, made of the same material as the breasts. What made them so different was it had an opening for the vagina and even lips. Angie flipped them inside out. "Instead of having to tuck, you slip your penis in this tube. It holds you tight and you can pee too. What do you think?"

Kylie held them up to take a look at them. Her first impression was she wasn't going to like them but she was game to try them on. She slipped her panties off right there and stood there with her cock swinging free. As she began to put them on, Alexi moved closer.

"Here let me help," she said taking hold of Kylie's cock. She involuntarily sighed as she touched it. Angie was right. It felt really good in her hand. She looked over at Angie who smiled back. For a brief moment, it got a little awkward.

It was Kylie who spoke up. "I'll take it from here," as she slipped her cock into the tube and finished pulling them up. She then put on her own bikinis over the silicone ones and stepped back.

The illusion was complete. Her bra and panties covered any lines that the two left on her. Her nipples showed through her bra, the padding filled out her hips and ass, and she even had a camel toe. If just standing there in her underwear in the middle of the living room made her look good then fully dressed was going to be sensational.

There were three more little packages left. Angie gave Kylie the smaller one and gathered up the other two. "Here, last one." With that she gathered up the last two. "I'll be back." And she headed upstairs.

The last one contained some black stockings. Kylie had never seen anything like these before. They were like panty hose but without panties. She put them on and realized it was like wearing stockings with a garter belt. It had a narrow waistband and then what were like straps connecting the stockings. She got a little twisted but Alexa helped straighten her out.

Angie came back. "Let me see," she said.

Kylie moved to the center of the room. "Well?"

"I think you look great. Alexa?"

Alexa smiled. "I do too but it is really up to you, Kylie."

"I think it might proved to be a little warm. I don't have any clothes on and I can feel how warm I'm getting. That may prove to be embarrassing." Kylie answered as she moved around. "They are comfortable and the bra and panties cover up the seams. We'll see."

"Oh my God!" Alexa exclaimed. "Look what time it is! I have to be in Boston earlier tomorrow. Mr. Clarkson wants me there to help with a case." She started dressing quickly. "I got to go." She gave Angie a peck on the cheek and walked over to Kylie. She took both Kylie's hands and looked her in the eyes. "You are perfect, babe, both inside and out." With that she kissed her lightly on the lips.

After Alexa left, the two girls cleaned up the empty boxes and leftovers. As they surveyed the room, Kylie turned to Angie. "You know, Alexa came on to me today, just before you came home. And there was that scene with my cock. I think she wanted to stay over tonight."

Angie casually turned on the dishwasher. "I know and we discussed this before. She asked about a threesome but I said that you and I would talk it over. It's your choice, too. It isn't going to be a rush job where we all head off to work right away the next morning. It should be special, sweetie. By the way, Alexa isn't the first one to suggest a threesome, you know."

Kylie looked at her funny. "Really? There were others? Who?"

"Susan."

"Susan?" Kylie replied with surprise. "You're kidding. Susan? But she doesn't know..."

Angie turned and walked over to Kylie. "Yes that might be an issue with her." She reached down and cupped her cock. "Beside I'm not sure I want to share you with such a gorgeous woman as her."

Kylie hugged her. "I'm not sure I want to share you with her either. You might like her too much."

"Come on, let's go to bed. It's late. Beside I want you to take off these layers. I want to feel your body against mine."

***

DAY 14

"Cassie, Peggy, I'm leaving now," Kylie called from the office. "Be a dear and lock up for me."

"Sure," Cassie replied. "Where are you going tonight if you don't mind me asking?"

"Angie and I are going out, just the two of us. Some really nice place in Plymouth," Kylie replied. She gave Cassie a hug and then headed out.

"Ok Peggy, just the two of us till six," Cassie said turning to Peggy.

Peggy was going off to college as a first year student who was interested in art and was planning on going to college to major in it. Since Kylie took over the gallery, Peggy had noticed the changes. She really enjoyed working here. Not that Cary was a bad boss it was just with Kylie it was more relaxed. Kylie took the time to talk to her about her future and about what she planned to do with her art degree.

"Cassie can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, go ahead, shoot," Cassie replied.

Peggy looked around nervously for anyone in the store. It was empty. "I don't know if I should ask this but here goes. With all the changes and focus on bringing women into the store and the interest in what we wear, do you think Kylie is a lesbian?"

Cassie gave her a shocked look.

Peggy replied hurriedly, "Not that it matters, just curious."

"What makes you think that?" Cassie couldn't tell Peggy that the same thoughts had crossed her mind a lot lately. The kiss they exchanged a few days back really rocked her world. She had never even thought about kissing another girl yet now she had thoughts about what was under Kylie's business outfits. Just a glimpse of her white lacy panties the other day was exciting yet disturbing.

"I don't know. I heard a rumor to that affect, at least as far as to the gallery being LGBTQ friendly. And the way she dresses. I think she is very hot."

Cassie's look betrayed her reaction. " Are you..?"

Peggy laughed. "Yes and no, might say I'm open to it. How about you?"

"I don't know," Cassie stammered. "Maybe if the right girl came along. I might give it a try."

"Look Angie, I know what you are thinking but I'm not wearing this," Kylie said holding up the silicon panties. "They don't seem right."

"I was just trying to help. It can't be that comfortable to have to tuck everything underneath."

Kylie smiled, "I know you were and you're right, it can be uncomfortable. I love the feel of the satin and lace against my skin and wearing these, I lose that feeling. Sorry, babe."

It was Angie's turn to smile. "Don't be sorry. I want the best for you. By the way how did you fool the person in the bathroom? She thought you were for real."

"Remember that Seinfeld episode on shrinking?" Kylie said laughing. "Well fear can have the same effect."

"Good to know." Angie laughed too. "Here is your final package. Open it up."

Kylie opened it and took it out. It was a little black dress.

"It is what every good looking girl needs, sweetie," Angie said.

Kylie held it up. "It is little. Do you think I can wear it?"

"Don't know until you try. Come on we need to get dressed and get going."

Kylie pulled the cowl over her head and fixed it fit right. A little black demi-cup bra held the girls in. She wore padded panties that filled out her ass and hips and then put on a black little g-string much like the red one she wore last weekend. The new black stockings and heels finished it off. She grabbed the little black dress, slipped it over her head and turned to look in the mirror. "Wow!" escaped from her mouth.

The dress was tight in all the right places. It was low cut in the front revealing a lot of her breasts and cleavage but the straps covered up the seams. As far as little, that was an understatement. It was short!

"Angie, I can't wear this!"

"Yes, you can sweetie," Angie replied zipping up the back. "Here," she handed Kylie two drop pearl earrings. "Put these on while I fasten this." She put a black velvet chocker around her neck. In the center of it was a tiny pearl. "Now come on here and let me touch up your make-up. We are not going for the mousey look tonight."

Kylie drew back.

"Relax, we are not going slutty either," she said smiling as she applied some red lipstick. "There all set. Let's go."

All the way to Plymouth Kylie kept pulling down on her dress. She felt like every truck they passed the driver could see everything.

"Would you stop it, sweetie," Angie said. "You are driving me crazy."

"I told you it was too short. I feel like they can see everything. How am I suppose to get out the car without showing the complete package?" She looked over Angie.

Angie's little red dress had ridden up so much that the tops of stockings were clearly showing. She didn't seem to care as she sped along the highway. Another inch or two and she would be showing much more. "So what? Give them a little thrill. It will be fine."

It wouldn't be fine. Kylie felt she needed to tug up the top to keep the girls from falling out and then pull down the hem to stop from showing off everything. Tugging and pulling, great!

They made it to the restaurant in plenty of time. Parking across the street lot, Kylie took her time exiting the car. Luckily there was no one near the car as she did became no matter how she tried the dress seemed to ride up to her waist. She quickly pulled it down as she stood.

The streets had the usual Saturday crowd so there were plenty of people walking the sidewalks, going into the stores and just hanging out. The crowd contained all types of people from tourists to well dress patrons to those dressed to have a good time. Not only those types but also various ages were included. It was a good place to be for a Saturday night.

Angie led the walk towards the restaurant. As it was on a second floor looking over the street it meant going up a flight of stairs. Now extremely self-conscience, Kylie held the hem of her skirt as she ascended the stairway. She felt that if someone were walking behind her, they would see everything.

Reaching the top, Angie turned to her. "Wait here, I'll check if our table is ready."

She headed off leaving Kylie standing alone.

Kylie realized that at that moment she truly alone, standing there by herself in a crowd. She tried to blend in, hoping no one would notice her. With the Girls' Night Out, there were five others lessening the chance of being noticed. Now dressed as she was there was the chance someone might approach her. And that moment was now.

A well-dressed man walked over to her. Kylie tried not to make eye contact but it didn't matter. "Excuse me, young lady, I couldn't help seeing you standing there. Are you being helped?"

"Yes my girl friend is checking on our reservation. Here she comes now."

Angie looked at the man and then Kylie. "They are really slammed. They have our reservation but there will be a wait. We could go to the bar, if you want."

"Perhaps I can help," the gentleman said, "Come with me, please." With that he put his hand behind Kylie's back and escorted them through the restaurant. He took them out on to the deck and over to a table that overlooked the water. "Please, be seated. Someone will be with you shortly." He pulled out Kylie's chair and motioned her to be seated.

"Ok, what did you do?" Angie asked in loud whisper. "What is it with you and older men?"

"I didn't do anything. I was just standing there waiting for you when he came up to me. I swear."

They watched as the gentleman talked to a few waiters and pointed their way. Soon a waiter headed their way. "Ladies, my name is Jack and I'll be your waiter for tonight. I have been told that you are my manager's guests so feel free to pick any thing from the menu. But first a drink?"