Girls' Night Out Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie gave her a look that said it all. "Yes, you do."

"Help me clean up and then I'll tell you."

The table was quickly cleared and the two girls returned to the table. Sipping their wine, Kylie sat quietly waiting for Angie to begin.

Angie took Kylie's hand and looked deeply into her eyes. "I would like to apologize for last night. I got a little crazy."

"Why, babe?" Kylie said. "You did nothing wrong. I could have stopped you."

"I pulled your hair, made you beg for it," Angie continued, "I got a little out of control. I shouldn't have."

Kylie put her hand on Angie's cheek. "I wanted it too. I could have said no but I didn't. Something deep inside made me want to be treated that way. I needed it, babe."

Angie smiled. "It was not the way I planned for last night to end, sweetie. So tonight I am going to make it up to you. Go upstairs and get totally naked. Then meet me in the bathroom." She leaned over and kissed her softly.

Kylie did as she was told. Opening the bathroom door she walked into a warm steam filled room. Angie was standing there. "Your bath awaits you, my little princess." She held out her hand.

The warm water surrounded her body as Kylie slipped into the tub. As the water moved it released a scent of flowers that filled the room. Angie dimmed the lights. "Don't fall asleep. I'll be back for you."

She felt she was in heaven. All her cares and worries seemed to float away as the warm water lapped over her body. It was wonderful.

"I told you don't fall asleep." Angie said stepping back into the bathroom. She had changed her clothes and was now wearing an old t-shirt and her panties. She knelt along side the tub. "Sit up sweetie."

She lathered the soap in her hands and then began rubbing it on Kylie's body. She did her back, her chest and reached down to her legs. She did between her legs. "Must not miss a spot. I want my princess to be clean." She picked a small pan, filled it with warm water and then poured it over Kylie. It felt so good to Kylie as Angie used her hands and water to rinse her off.

"Now stand up," Angie said. As Kylie did, Angie wrapped a big fluffy towel around her. She rubbed her vigorously, drying every part. "All done. Now stand still and shut your eyes. I don't want to get any in your eyes." With that she sprinkled powder over Kylie. She gently spread it with her hands, making sure she didn't miss a spot.

The feel of Angie's hands and the smell of powder brought back amazing memories of her childhood for Kylie. She let out a quiet sigh.

Angie stepped back. "Ok sweetie, go into the bedroom and get dressed. I laid out some things for you on the bed. I'll be right back."

Kylie padded in to the bedroom. There on the bed was the clothing Angie had picked out. She walked over to it and picked it up. She gasped. It was beautiful. It was a soft pink nightie, about the same color as the one she wore before. But it was so much more. There were satin bows and ribbons and lace. It was perfect. She picked the panties and smiled. It was satin with a bow in front and ruffles across the bottom.

Her hands were shaking, as she got dressed. The breasts filled the top to the point of nearly overflowing. It was a little tight so it pushed them up and together. She slid the panties over her cock. The feel made her shiver with delight as her cock responded to it. No tucking tonight. She stood in front of the mirror. Words could not describe the way she felt. She began to giggle.

"Do you like it?" Angie said as she entered the room. She had changed into a navy blue nightie. "I thought we could have our own pajama party." She walked to the bed and climb on it. Patting the bed, she said, "Come on."

Kylie got on the bed and the two girls sat cross-legged, facing each other. "Wow! You look really good, babe," She said.

"All for you sweetie. Do you like it?"

Grabbing Angie's hands, Kylie said excitedly, "It is perfect. How did you know?"

Angie looked confused. "Know what?"

"The warm bath, the powder, this amazing pink nightie. It is just what my sisters would do. And then we have our little sleep overs." She leaned across and lightly kissed Angie. "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome but I didn't know. It just seemed right. Is that how it started?"

"Yes," Kylie began. "That's how it started. I was soon wearing girls' panties under my clothes to school. My youngest sister Suzi helped with that. Some nights we would dress up in our nighties and snuggle together. It just felt right. Later all my sisters were off to college so it was difficult to get the panties. I did wear them under my track shorts but that was because they were so soft feeling."

"But when we met and starting going out, you weren't wear those, were you?"

Kylie shook her head. "No I began to think it was a little weird plus I wanted a girl friend, a real one, not just a friend. I thought they might find it a turn-off."

Angie gave a little laugh. "I don't how I would have reacted."

"Yeah. Not like Mrs. Jackson," Kylie laughed.

"Mrs. Jackson? Tell me about her." She put her hands on Kylie's knees and stared into her face.

"Well in the summer before I left for college, I did some yard work and stuff for Mrs. Jackson, my mom's friend. She was about 45, married, good, full figure, husband had a good job but he traveled a lot. That's why I worked for her. That summer the weather was pretty hot and Mrs. Jackson starting wearing less and less. One day I found her naked by the pool, dripping water off that hot body. She acted surprised and made some excuse about not thinking I was working that day."

"I bet," Angie said.

"Seeing her naked like that, I reacted to her."

Angie laughed. "Oh no, you got a hard-on!"

"She walked over and stood right in front of me. She said, 'My, what do we have here?' She took me by the hand and let me inside. Before I go on, remember it is summer and my sister is home."

"Oh no, you weren't!" Angie was laughing harder.

"Oh yes, pink bikinis with little flowers and my cock peeking over the

waistband."

"What did Mrs. Jackson do?"

"She smiled, said, 'My, my' and we made love on her bed. My first time. True story," Kylie said smiling.

"Only that once?" Angie asked.

"Nope, all summer. When we did, she always wanted me to wear panties too. When I left for school she gave me a going away present. Matching camisole and panties."

"Wow!" Angie said finally stopped laughing. "I wish my first time was as interesting. Back seat of Jimmy William's car. Night of the Senior Prom. We were both seniors. I was curious, he was quick. That's all."

"I'm sorry to hear that, babe. Seems like the first time should be been better than that."

Angie shrugged her shoulder. "It wasn't a big deal. Did it for fun. There were other guys, other times. It felt good. I've always been curious."

"Girls too?"

"Yes, but it was just ok. Alexa wants to do me. Actually she wants to do you too. That's why she wants a threesome. How about you? Any others than Mrs. Jackson?"

Kylie looked down at her hands. Without lifting her head, she said softly, "You were my second."

"Oh my God," Angie shrieked, "You're kidding?"

"No," she replied quietly shaking her head.

"Wow!" Angie said and then lifted Kylie's head. "I never told you but the first time I met you at the play rehearsal, I really liked you. You were so different than other guys I met. So sweet but not in a girly way. You remember what Duane was like? Not like that. I didn't want to ruin anything by jumping into bed with you right away. The night we did, you were so kind and thoughtful. You actually cared about me. That night was the first time I ever came with just a cock in me. We truly made love."

For moment the two girls said nothing. Then Angie pushed Kylie back on the bed. "Lie back, sweetie. Tonight you will be my pillow princess."

She began by kissing Kylie's ears and neck. Each time sending shivers through Kylie's body. She moved her hand lower and felt her hard cock through the panties. She slowly stroked it as Kylie moaned with pleasure. She crawled down her body, reaching her cock. Angie slowly pulled it out the panties and slowly ran her tongue from the base to the tip.

Kylie let out a long loud groan. "Oh God!"

Angie took the hard cock into her mouth. As she engulfed its length, Kylie squirmed and her hands tightly gripped the sheets.

Releasing the cock from her mouth, Angie moved to straddle Kylie. She shoved her own panties to one side. She rubbed the head of the cock against her own pussy. She was so wet it easily entered her. It was now Angie's turn to moan as it filled her up.

Both knew that tonight it wasn't going to take long to cum. There was not that urgency, that demand, but there was a need. Angie leaned forward and grounded her clit against Kylie. The feeling of that and the hard cock of her lover was giving her a warm feeling that seemed to spread from deep within her. She knew it would be soon.

"Cum with me sweetie!"

Kylie's own orgasm gave her a feeling of a dam breaking as she came deep in Angie's pussy. It was different feeling but much more satisfying.

For Angie, it was unlike any she could remember. It wasn't toe curling or mind blowing. It was just so good, so amazing. She didn't scream but instead only gave one long continuous moan as it swept over her.

For the two lovers, they had found something they both were looking for.