Girls' Night Out Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why thank you, Jack," Angie took charge. " I would like a white wine. Your choice. And my friend here would like an apricot sour. Oh some water. Thank you. I can't believe you. Now we are the manager's guests. You have men eating out of your hand, sweetie."

Kylie leaned forward. "I was just standing there, honest. And what's with the apricot sour. Are you trying to get me drunk so you can have your way with me? I'm not that kind of girl!"

Jack brought each of the girls their drinks. "Now would you care for an appetizer?"

"Sure," Angie replied, "Two crab cakes."

"Excellent choice. I'll be right back." With that he left.

The well-dressed gentleman made his way to the table. "I hope you young ladies find everything satisfactory so far."

Kylie set her drink down. "Yes but I don't understand any of this."

"Ah yes," he said pulling out a chair. "If you don't mind."

Kylie nodded.

As he sat down, he said, "Let me explain. My name is Frank Costello and I own this restaurant. And you are...?" All this time he was directing his comments and questions to Kylie.

"My name is Kylie Stevenson," Kylie replied and pointing to Angie, "This is my dear friend, Angie Scott."

"Miss Scott, Miss Stevenson, I'm very pleased to meet you. My advertising manager suggested I update our website and Face page. She thought I should some new pictures, fresh pages, etc." He waved his hands around. "When I saw you standing there, Miss Stevenson, I said to myself, 'Frank, she would be perfect.' So here we are."

"Why thank you Mr. Costello, so very much," Kylie smiled at him.

Angie added in, "Yes, thank you sir but you don't just give out free meals, do you?"

He laughed, "No I don't. In exchange I would like to take a few pictures of the both of you enjoying yourself and dinner. Then they would be posted, you know, as advertising." He turned to Kylie. "What do you say?"

Kylie looked at Angie and then Frank. "I'd say it is alright. Angie?"

Angie smiled and nodded yes.

Frank stood up. "My publicity person and photographer will be here to talk to you." He took Kylie's hand. "Thank you, Miss Stevenson, Miss Scott. I see Jack is here with your appetizer."

Angie ate her crab cake without saying as Kylie babbled away as to how exciting this was. A free meal, publicity pictures, they were like stars.

"Hey, how is your crab cake?" Kylie asked Angie.

"Fine" was her answer.

Kylie reached across the table and put her hand on Angie's arm. "Are you mad at me?"

"Kind of."

"Why, babe, what did I do?" There was real concern in Kylie's voice.

"How could she be mad at her? Kylie has done so well. A bright smile, a flash of her baby blue eyes and a casual flip of the strawberry blonde hair is all it takes. I bought her that dress and she wears it so well. Show some boob, some leg, she is doing it all."

"It's just that I can't believe the way these older men come on to you. It is a good thing you don't have a vagina or you would have sugar daddies everywhere. Unbelievable!" Angie said shaking her head.

Kylie leaned closer. "If I did, it would still belong to you, babe," she whispered.

The rest of the dinner was amazing. Jack catered to their every need and wish. Kylie's dinner of baked stuff sole and Angie's salmon were beyond compare and the dessert was out of this world. It was a piece of chocolate fudge layer cake with caramel butter cream icing. It was to die for.

During the dinner the photographer came over and took some quick shots of the girls enjoying their meal. He took a few of them with the main course and two with dessert. Not spectacular but nice photos. The ad manager came over and introduced herself after the meal was over. She looked to be in her mid thirties. She was tall, blonde and had big breasts.

"Hi, I'm Heather. I'm sure Frank told you about me. I do want to thank you for doing this. It will be a big help. You see Frank is a little old fashion and not good with the latest stuff. I do need you to sign these release forms and then I'll be out of your way. Thanks again."

Kylie leaned over and whispered to Angie, "Do you think they are real?"

Angie gave her a wink. "Bought and paid for."

As she left Frank came back. "Every thing ok?" he asked. "Did you have enough?" He looked at Kylie. "Miss Stevenson, you didn't finish your dessert. Was it not to your liking?"

"Oh, no, sir. If anything it was too good," she said again with a smile. "You know, I have to watch my figure."

Frank's eyes moved up and down Kylie's body. He smiled and nodded. "Yes," he said clearing his throat. "One more request. I would like to have a picture together with you lovely ladies." With that he pulled Kylie's chair out and motioned to the photographer to come out. "Let's go over here," he said placing his hand on Kylie's back and guiding her over to the railing overlooking the water. "Here, you stand on this side, Miss Stevenson and Miss Scott over here." He put his arms around their waist. "Now smile."

They stood on the sidewalk and looked around. "Where to next?" Kylie asked.

"Well there is a nice quiet place on the next street over. They usually have a band or a singer. How about that?"

"Sounds good to me," and with that they headed off.

"What did Frank say to you before we left?" Angie asked.

"He invited us back for a nightcap at the bar."

"Oh and the photographer?" Angie wanted to know.

"He gave me his card, that's all." Kylie replied.

They walked up the street in silence until Kylie blurted out, "I think Frank might be a dirty old man."

Angie laughed, "Why do you say that, old wise one?"

"It isn't funny. I felt he was undressing me with his eyes. Then when we walked over to the railing for the picture, he kept moving his hand on my back," she explained. "Finally as we stepped away after the picture, he squeezed my ass. When I turned to look at him, he was already talking to the photographer."

"Well sweetie, welcome to the club," Angie laughed again.

"Guys can be such pigs." She looked at Angie and they both started laughing.

They went to the place which Angie spoke about to find it busy but not out of control. There was a band playing and some dancing but mostly they stayed to themselves and talked. They had another drink and decided to call it a night. As they stood to leave two guys came over to talk to them. They weren't bad looking but the girls informed them that they weren't looking tonight. As they walked to the car, they knew they weren't going back to the restaurant either. They had enough of Frank Costello.

Driving home, Kylie said while looking out the car window, "I'm glad you're driving. I think I drank a little too much."

"I planned on doing the driving, sweetie. Do you feel ok?" Angie asked.

"I feel great, just wouldn't want to drive."

"Great," thought Angie, "she was hoping this would be the result." She looked over at Kylie. She had her shoes off and feet up on the dashboard. Her dress that ridden up so high that the crotch of her panties were slightly visible. She wasn't pulling her dress down any more.

The car pulled in the driveway.

"Just in time, cause I really have to go the bathroom," Kylie said hoping out of the car.

As Kylie went the bathroom, Angie hurried upstairs. She took out the babydoll nightie Kylie wore last Saturday and laid it on the bed. She heard the toilet flush and she left the room quickly.

Kylie walked into the room and saw the nightie. Her heart skipped a beat. She quickly stepped out her dress and removed her bra. She was going to leave her breasts as she slipped the top on. She tucked the girls into the cups and adjusted the straps. She took off her stockings and both panties. She wanted to feel the ruffled bottoms against her skin. Already her cock was responding. She decided to keep her heels on. She felt so sexy and naughty. "Angie," she called.

She heard Angie coming up the stairs. She knew from the clicking sound Angie had kept her heels on. But what was she wearing? She felt her heart beat faster with anticipation.

Angie stepped into the room, outlined by the light from the hallway. She was dressed in a black and red nightie much like Kylie's. She walked over to Kylie and kissed her hard. She put her hand behind Kylie's head and grabbed her hair. "You are all mine tonight, sweetie," she said in a husky voice.

She walked behind Kylie. She lightly ran her finger over her stomach, causing Kylie to flinch. She stuck her tongue in Kylie's ear and whispered, "You are so fuckin' hot." She grabbed her hard cock through the material. It was soaked with pre-cum. She squeezed it. Kylie groaned.

"You like that, don't you?"

Kylie moaned, "Yes."

Angie pulled Kylie's hair. "No talking! Just nod."

Kylie nodded.

She moved her hand from Kylie's cock and slid it in the back of her panties. Slowly her finger traveled down the crack of Kylie's ass. She found her asshole and pressed against it. Kylie shifted her feet, allowing Angie more access.

"Like it? Remember no talking." She gave a little tug on her hair.

Kylie nodded again.

Angie pushed and her finger popped in.

"Oh fuck!" Kylie gasped.

Pulling her hair, Angie whispered, "No talking."

Kylie squatted a little causing Angie's finger to sink deeper.

"Do you trust me, sweetie?" Her finger moving in and out.

Kylie nodded.

She handed Kylie a cock ring. "Put this on."

Kylie took it and moved her panties aside. Using her pre-cum she slipped it on. They had used a cock ring before but either her cock was bigger or it was smaller as it felt real tight. She put her cock back inside her panties.

Whether it was the alcohol or something else, Kylie was losing control. Angie's finger in her ass felt like nothing ever had. As it moved in and out she moved with it. Her cock twitched with each stroke and rubbed against her satin panties adding more sensations. The cock ring caused her cock to felt tight and sensitive. Her mind was growing confused as it became overwhelmed with a multitude of feelings. She was becoming putty in Angie's hands, wanting release but craving more.

"It feels good when I fuck your ass, doesn't it sweetie?"

Kylie nodded slowly.

"You want me to fuck it some more?"

"Yes," Kylie mumbled.

"No talking!" Angie pulled Kylie's hair, harder this time. "Do you want me to fuck your ass?" There was hardness, a demand in her voice.

Kylie could barely think but she nodded.

"Get on the bed, on your knees." Without removing her finger she pushed Kylie onto the bed. "Face the mirror." The closet door had a full-length mirror hanging off it. It was perfect for what Angie planned.

Angie slowly removed her finger from Kylie's ass leaving her empty and craving more. She reached into the bedside stand and removed what she had bought the other day but didn't show any one. She put it on and then walked over in front of Kylie.

Kylie's eyes grew huge as she looked at it. Angie had bought a strap-on dildo and was now standing, waving it in front of Kylie's face. It wasn't very big. The package said it was for beginners but it would do the trick. She grabbed Kylie's hair. "Tell me, beg me, sweetie, to fuck your ass."

Kylie had no idea what she was saying. She wanted, no needed Angie to fuck her. "Fuck me, please fuck me!" she pleaded.

'What? I can't hear you."

"Fuck me! Fuck my ass with your big cock! Fuck me please!" She begged Angie to do it.

Angie walked behind Kylie and climbed up on the bed. She lubed up the strap-on and then put some on her asshole. Kylie pushed back against her finger. Slowly Angie positioned the fake cock and then pushed in a small amount. Kylie arched her back and moaned.

"That's my good girl. Relax. Let me fuck your sweet ass," Angie said quietly. She pushed in a little more. She could see Kylie's reaction in the mirror. It was one of pure bliss.

Slowly she began moving in and out, going a little deeper each time. Kylie matched her movements exactly. An unintended consequence was each time Angie and Kylie moved, the strap-on rubbed on Angie's clit. Angie began to feel it.

By now Kylie was totally consumed with lust. Nothing else mattered at this time. All she could feel was the need to cum but in some way she didn't want to. She wanted more. She opened her eyes and watched Angie fuck her.

"You are such a good fuckin' girl," Angie said her voice becoming ragged as her own orgasm built.

Kylie could no longer talk but continued to make noises that were almost animal like. Tears of ecstasy were running down her face but she was pass the point of caring. Angie was fucking her and she loved it!

Just before her own orgasm overwhelmed her, Angie reached around and grabbed Kylie's cock. She began to rapidly stroke it, rubbing the panties along its length. It throbbed in her hand.

Suddenly Kylie screamed as her cock seemingly exploded in a shower of cum. Kylie's cumming triggered Angie's own orgasm. She yelled, "Oh God," over and over again as she pushed the dildo into Kylie's ass. This caused Kylie to cum again, totally draining her balls.

Both girls collapsed on the bed. Neither one moved or could they. Angie recovered first and removed the strap-on, throwing it on the floor. She put her arm around Kylie and pulled her close. Kylie's body trembled as she lay on her side. The front of her nightie was soaked with her cum. Angie lightly kissed her hair and whispered, "Are you ok?"

Kylie snuggled closer. "Never better." For the next few minutes Kylie slowly came down from the cloud she was on.

"Come on, sweetie, we need to shower."

Both girls stripped off their nighties and threw them the corner. Angie helped Kylie remove her breasts as the shower filled the bathroom with stream. Kylie gave a little laugh as she slipped the cock ring off her deflated cock. "Even that won't help."

The hot water cascaded over their bodies, rejuvenating them. They could still feel the excitement from their lovemaking and as they began to soap each other, their bodies responded. Kylie kissed Angie and her tongue entered her mouth as Angie's lips yielded. Angie gave a muffled moan as her hands sought out Kylie's cock. Her soapy hands slid slowly along it.

"I thought you said..."

Kylie leaned back and groaned. "I know what I said. It's you, babe."

They quickly rinsed off and grabbed the towels. Even drying each other's bodies sent tingles racing through them. Kylie took Angie by the hand and led her to the bed. "Lie back, babe, it's your turn. You can be my pillow princess."

Angie brought her legs up and Kylie moved between them, spreading her knees apart. Slowly she moved up her inner thigh, kissing, nibbling, and licking her way high. Reaching Angie's pussy, she lightly blew on it and then continued down her other thigh. She did this a few more times causing Angie to raise her hips in anticipation and moan at her teasing. Finally Kylie took her tongue and run it between Angie's pussy lips, parting them and tasting her wetness.

"So good, sweetie," Angie groaned.

Kylie continued running her tongue up and down, sometimes sticking in her opening or flicking it over Angie's clit. She moved faster and faster as Angie moved her hips and moaned. Kylie put her lips around Angie's clit and began to suck it.

"Oh God, don't stop," Angie moaned placing her hands on Kylie's head and holding it in place. The building sensation was becoming more than she could bear. When she came, the orgasm was unlike the recent crazy ones. It was strong and long but she could ride it out. It was like an ocean wave that broke and kept on rolling. When it ended, Angie lifted Kylie's head. She could see her smiling face, wet and shiny from her cum. "I want you in me, please." There was a tone of pleading in her voice.

Kylie positioned herself and slipped her cock into Angie's pussy. She started to move her hips, causing her cock to slide in and out.

"No, stop," Angie said wrapping her legs around Kylie's waist and pressing her hand hands against her ass. "Just lie still. I want to feel you in me."

Angie gently rocked her hips back and forth as her pussy gripped Kylie's cock. It was slow and easy. The feeling built slowly also but both knew it would be good. She brushed Kylie's hair back from her face and smiled. This was perfect. "Cum with me, sweetie."

Again when she came, it was smooth, easy, and long. Her pussy tightened around Kylie's cock, as if it was pulling the cum from it. She heard Kylie groan and could feel her cum fill her up. She came again.

The two lay quietly in each other arms, recovering. Angie looked at ceiling, thinking on how amazing her life had become. She turned her head to see Kylie smiling at her.

"I love you, babe," Kylie said. "More than you can ever know."

Nothing would ever be the same.

***

DAY 15

"Sorry I'm late," Kylie said as she rushed into the gallery. "I guess I overslept."

"That's ok," Cassie said tidying up a few things. "No one has come in yet. Must have been some time last night?" Cassie smiled as she looked at Kylie. Overslept, late to work and still looking so put together. She could see her standing behind the desk in the office.

Kylie was dressed in a cute pink cropped top with black wide legged pants. They were high waisted so she wasn't showing her navel but still a little skin. Her hair and make-up were perfect, as usual. Cassie really liked the look and style Kylie showed. Soft and feminine but somehow very sexy. Even with her glasses on, Cassie could see why men were attracted to her, women too.

Cassie thought about what Peggy said yesterday and she honestly didn't know the answer. Maybe she was. It didn't matter though. Kylie was a great boss and besides that, she made her feel good about herself. She saw Kylie wave her into the office

"All set for tomorrow?" Kylie asked."

Cassie had almost forgot that they were going out shopping. "Yes. All set."

"Good. Angie is going with us. I hope you don't mind. She is much better at this than I."

Cassie was a little disappointed that it wasn't going to be just the two of them but she didn't let on. She couldn't see how Angie could be any better at it than the woman standing in front of her.

Kylie had thought about staying late settle up the accounts. She usually did all the transactions on Monday but since she was going shopping with Cassie, she felt she might do it now. Something told her to let it wait and she should leave it till Tuesday. She pulled up the gallery's bank statement. Doing a quick calculation in her head, she came to the following conclusion; "Wow," she thought, "With the additional $2500 coming, I can pay all the bills, make some changes in the gallery and still have more money than I ever made!" She stood up, shut off the computer, and headed home. She felt so good.

As she pulled into the driveway, Kylie noticed that all the lights were out in the house. "That's odd," she thought. Entering the house, she saw two lit candles on the dining room table and quiet music was playing. The table was set for two.

"Kyle, is that you?" a voice called from the kitchen. "You're just in time."

Angie walked from the kitchen. She wasn't wearing the usual Sunday relaxed clothing she usually wore. Tonight she was dressed in a white blouse and light grey skirt. Stockings and heels completed her outfit and she had a small gold necklace around her neck. "Have a seat. I made some stir fry chicken tonight."

Kylie sat down as Angie brought out the meal. Angie poured two glasses of wine. "To us," she toasted.

As the two ate, they talked about their day and the upcoming week. Nothing important but it passed the time. When they finished, Kylie had to ask. "Ok, what is the occasion for this? The candles, the music, the meal, you dressed up. What's up?"

Angie smiled. "Do I need a reason, sweetie?"