Girls' Night Out Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ravenna stepped from the back room. "All done, she be out soon." She stopped and looked at Kylie. "My oh my girl! Damn you do look good!" She walked over to her. "I told you before, just give me and my girls a little time."

"So you feeling ok?" Kylie asked Cassie as they drove off.

Cassie squirmed in her seat. "A little sore plus it feels so different. Kind of weird."

"Take some Tylenol and then a warm shower, not hot. You may want to use some ice later. It will be worth it though."

Cassie and Kylie sat in the office, finishing up the pizza they ordered for dinner. Everything seemed to be in place to start the big Labor Day sale. They decided not to open the gallery until 12 tomorrow. This way they could get the sale posters up in the windows and some flyers out to some other stores. Kylie was sure the guy at the store would have the printing done by then.

"So you still feeling ok down there?" Kylie asked.

"Yes, I'll be alright. Just have to get use to it."

"It will feel fabulous. Trust me," Kylie smiled.

Cassie smiled back, thinking to herself, "I want you to be the first to touch it."

She took her final bite. "No more for me," she said. "I'm full. Hey have you heard from Cary?"

Kylie sat up straight in chair. She paused for a moment and then said, "He is doing well. He likes his new job and it keeps him busy. We talk almost every night."

Cassie nodded. "Good thing you just happened to be visiting when all this occurred."

"Well, we had talked about this before so we did have a plan in place. So it wasn't an accident I came to visit,' Kylie explained.

"Too bad he had to go in such a hurry. I would have liked to have said good-bye, maybe have a little party. Do you think he'll come back?"

"Good question, I don't know the answer to it but who knows. We'll just have to see."

***

AFTER THE LABOR DAY WEEKEND

The sale was a rousing success. The two girls were busy all weekend. They barely had time to eat, let alone take breaks. When Kylie closed the door on Monday night, she returned to the office to find Cassie collapsed in the chair.

Kylie walked over to where she was, put her arms on either of her and said, "We did it, girl."

"Yes, we did," she replied, flipping off her shoes. "My feet are killing me. How much money do you think we made?"

"I don't know but looking at the number of receipts and how empty the gallery looks, I'd say we did pretty well." Kylie said pointing out the office door. She stepped back and sat on the edge of the desk. Her skirt rode up as she crossed her legs, revealing some of her thigh. "I really can't thank you enough, Cassie. You have no idea how much I appreciate it."

Cassie knew how Kylie could show her appreciation. One thing about waxing, it made her aware of her pussy. So much so that for the first time, she went commando under her dress. The feeling of the air brushing against kept her thinking about it. She was sure that Kylie wanted to take it to the next level but she felt there was something stopping her. "I think I know."

Kylie leaned back. Her breasts strained against her silk blouse as she looked at the ceiling. She then looked at Cassie. "It's ok that I suggested some changes in you, isn't it. I don't want to sound like I'm running your life."

Cassie leaned forward and put her hand on Kylie's knee. "No, I think it is great. I appreciate all your help and suggestions. Just in the last few days, I feel really good about myself and how I look. New hair-do, make-up, clothing, waxing, the whole thing. Plus the faith and trust you have in me. I should be thanking you." She stood up and moved closer.

Knowing what was going to happen next, Kylie waited.

Moving her hand between Kylie's legs, she spread them apart. She then positioned herself between them. Slowly she removed Kylie's glasses and smiled. She kissed her on the lips, first lightly then pressed firmly against them. Kylie' lips parted allowing Cassie's tongue access to her mouth. The kiss became more passionate.

Kylie's hands grasped Cassie's ass. She could feel the soft round cheeks through the dress's material. She squeezed them tight. Cassie groaned, not wanting her to stop.

Cassie broke the kiss and rested her forehead against Kylie. "I know you want to but for some reason you are hesitant. I'm not going to push until you are ready to tell me. I just want to let you know I'll wait,"

The drive home was a blur to Kylie. She was exhausted and confused. What was she going to do?

The first thing was to take a hot bath and unwind. Quickly when she got home she headed to the bathroom, stripping off her clothes as she went. She turned on the tap water and added some bath oil. She laughed to herself as she remembered that old commercial, 'Take me away'. As stream fill the room, she headed to the kitchen. It felt good already, just walking around naked. She poured herself a glass on wine, turned on some music, and went back.

Before she stepped into the tub, Kylie removed all her make-up. She decided on a fresh start beginning now. The hot water felt amazing good as it covered her body. Already she could feel herself starting to relax. She leaned back, took a drink of the wine and rested her head on the pillow. She closed her eyes. She drifted away.

She could hear a quiet voice talking to her. "It's ok, baby girl." It was her sister Suzi's voice. It was soft and soothing. She heard it again, "It's alright." She slowly opened her eyes. There was Angie, smiling, leaning over the tub.

"You alright, sweetie?"

"Yes," Kylie replied, "I'm just exhausted."

"I bet you are. I don't think I saw you for more than five minutes all weekend. Here sit up and leaned forward. Angie took some soap and began to do Kylie's back.

Kylie sighed. "That feels good!"

"Good," Angie said, continuing rubbing her back.

"I never thought it would go this far and last so long. Do you think it has gone on long enough?" Kylie asked.

Angie stopped and looked Kylie in the face. "That's not my decision, sweetie. I'll still have you either way. You have to ask yourself, how do you feel about?"

Kylie smiled. "Well I love the feel of the clothing against my skin and believe it or not, I know I look pretty good. I feel less stress and tension when I'm out as Kylie now. Much more relaxed. The gallery is stressful but it is different. I feel so much more confidence and sure of myself"

"So what's the problem?"

Kylie shook her head. "Cassie," she began. " And there is more than one problem. She is coming on to me more and more. If I hadn't stopped her today, I think it would have gone much further. Also I think she suspects something. Not sure what but something. She started asking questions about Cary. Finally what about her reaction when the big secret is relieved?" She stood up as she finished.

Angie took her by the hands. "First how she reacts is her problem, not yours. You can't control that. If she figures it out, it won't be the end of world."

"And if she continues to push the envelope, what about you? I will do nothing to hurt or lose you!" Kylie gripped Angie's hands. "I love you."

"Me?" Angie gave a little laugh. "We are talking about having a threesome with Alexa, sweetie. I'll be sharing you then. You know you'll be sharing me Alexa? With Cassie, it is what it is. I feel confident our love for each other is so strong, we can share."

Angie slipped down to her knees. "Besides I have the my best girl friend, my best boy friend, and an amazing lover. She began stroking Kylie's cock. "You know what I heard was the relief for stress?" She looked at Kylie and smiled. Slowly she slipped it into her mouth as Kylie groaned.

12