Girls' Night Out Ch. 09

Story Info
"Kylie" moves on.
5.1k words
4.82
6.2k
12

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That Night

Laughing, Kylie and Cassie entered the house. The first thing Kylie saw was Angie's dress and heels on the floor at the base of stairs leading to the bedroom. That was all the encouragement she needed. She turned and pushed Cassie against the door. Before Cassie could response, Kylie kissed her, forcing her tongue into her mouth. She pushed her leg between Cassie's legs, spreading them apart. Her hand squeezed one of Cassie's breasts.

Caught off guard, Cassie quickly turned the tables on Kylie. She spun around and pinned Kylie to the door. She put her hands on the sides of Kylie's face and whispered ferociously, "I've waited all day to taste you!" She bit on Kylie's lip and pulled on it.

There was a little pain but to Kylie it felt exquisite. She gave out a long groan. Franticly she reached for the zipper on Cassie's dress. She pulled it and the dress fell around Cassie's feet.

There was no zipper on Kylie's dress but Cassie's fingers nimbly undid the tie. A few tugs and Kylie's fell. As she untied the dress, Cassie's mouth sought out Kylie's neck and began to lightly bite and suck it. Again the feeling flowed through her causing Kylie to sag a little.

"Quick! Let's go upstairs, honey," Kylie moaned.

Kicking off their heels, they ran to the bedroom. There they found Angie lying on the bed, clad in her underwear and stockings. Cassie paused for a moment, giving Kylie the chance to push her onto the bed. Kylie fell next to her and began to kiss her as passionately as they did by the door. Her hand began to roam over her body.

Angie joined in. She pulled one of Cassie's breasts free from her bra and started teasing the nipple, causing it to grow hard. She put her mouth around it and began to suck on it. Her other hand reached for her other breast and rolled the erect nipple between her thumb and finger.

Whether it was the alcohol or just pure lust, Cassie didn't care. The feel of two mouths and four hands kissing and caressing her was almost overwhelming. She kissed Kylie back with intensively she never felt before. One hand ran through Kylie's hair as her other pressed Angie's head to her breast. It was as if she was beyond thinking or caring.

Kylie moved to Cassie's breast as Angie kissed her way down her body. Slowly she removed Cassie's panties as she lifted her hips to help her. Angie pushed her legs apart and began to kiss her wet pussy. It felt so different than when Kylie did it. Angie was rougher, more intense than Kylie's soft kisses and licks. It didn't matter as between Angie eating her pussy and Kylie sucking and playing with her nipples, Cassie's orgasm was soon upon her. It totally consumed her as it swept over her. "Oh, God! Oh my fuckin' God," she screamed.

As she lay limply on the bed, Cassie watched Kylie and Angie kiss over her. Kylie kissed and licked some of Cassie's juice off Angie's face before Angie moved up to kiss Cassie, allowing her to taste herself. Tasting her own juices excited her more than before and she ignored for a moment, Kylie spreading her legs.

Since she became Kylie, it seemed her cock grew harder and bigger than before. The excitement of being a woman had caused this unusual effect and tonight was no different. It easily slipped into Cassie's pussy, which despite the other night's work was still amazingly tight. She moaned as she entered it.

Cassie's eyes opened wide as she felt her pussy being filled. "Fuck me, baby, fuck me with your cock!" she begged. She wrapped her legs around Kylie's waist and began to move with her.

Kylie felt the excitement grow as she began to move faster, slipping deeper each time. Part of her mind screamed it was time to cum, to release that feeling. The other part said no way, it can only get better. Cassie's hands were grasping her ass cheeks, pulling them apart, her fingers exploring the crack, looking for something.

Angie cupped Kylie's face and began kissing her deeply as Cassie moaned under them. "Oh fuck," she kept repeating.

The feeling grew too strong for Kylie and she could no longer hold back. She threw her head back and cried out, "Oh God, oh fuck, I'm cumming." Her cock filled Cassie's pussy as some ran out onto the bed.

Seeing and hearing Kylie cum caused Cassie to quickly follow.

Kylie collapsed next to Cassie as they both tried to catch their breath, totally spent for the moment.

Angie was the only one the three that had been denied and she moved to fix that. She placed her legs on both sides of Kylie's head and demanded, "Eat me, sweetie. Eat my fuckin' wet pussy!" Kylie buried her tongue deep into Angie's pussy causing her to grind it into Kylie's face.

As Angie's moans filled the room, Cassie crawled to where she could see Kylie's limp cock. It lay on her thigh, resting on her stocking top. It was wet and shiny, covered with both Kylie's and Cassie's cum. Looking at it Cassie did something she had never done before. She wrapped her hand around the cock and slowly stroked it. It was sticky in her hand. A sudden urge came over her and she lowered her mouth, taking it all into it. She began to suck and lick it, tasting all the juices that covered it. She heard Kylie give off a muffled moan as her cock began to slowly harden. Cassie's head moved up and down as Kylie's cock grew more erect. Cassie stopped and then mounted it, sliding down until she was completed filled. She gave a contented sigh.

Angie did not see Cassie mount Kylie's cock as her eyes were closed in sexual bliss. Opening them, she smiled at her. She reached out and placing her hand behind Cassie's head, she kissed her hard on her lips. Her tongue entered Cassie's mouth as she pressed her mouth against it.

All three girls were deep into a complete sexual haze. Kylie's mouth and tongue were devouring Angie's pussy as Cassie had Kylie's cock buried deep within her. They moved in unison, bringing each other closer to the ultimate release. Angie reached between Cassie's legs and found her clit, hard and swollen. Only a few strokes on it started Cassie to cum.

"Oh yes!" she screamed. "It feels so fuckin' good. Fuck!"

At that same moment, Kylie sucked hard on Angie's clit, sending her screaming in ecstasy as she came. Angie pressed her pussy against Kylie's face, wanting it to never end.

Kylie reacted to the two girls cumming and she followed quickly. Angie sitting on her face muffled her cries of joy but they were expressed just the same.

The three again collapsed on the bed, exhausted but sated. Quietly each removed what clothing they still had on and crawled under the covers, wrapped in each other's arms.

Cassie awoke in the middle of the night to Kylie making love to Angie. Raising herself up onto her elbow, she watched as the two moved slowly with Angie's arms and legs wrapped around Kylie. There was none of the frenzy but it was a true expression of love and caring she was watching. She put her hand on Kylie's back and began to rub it, moving all about. She heard Kylie sigh as she did. When the two of them came together, there was no screaming or cursing, just soft moans of delight. Cassie could feel Kylie cum as her hand touched her. Even though she didn't cum, her body gave a little tremor and she felt the love that was growing between the three of them.

***

Sunday Morning

Kylie stood in the kitchen the next morning. Clad only in a short silk kimono similar to the one Cassie wore the other night, she was tapping her bare foot and swinging her hips in time with some Madonna song. She enjoyed the '80s songs and Madonna was always one of her favorites. Right now, she felt like she was in a really good place. She couldn't ask for a more supportive lover than Angie and she was excited to have Cassie moving in with them. She never had the chance to be a big sister but with Cassie it kind of felt that way. She poured herself some tea.

Cassie stood at the entrance of the kitchen and watched Kylie. Watching her move, there was no way that any one would ever guess who Kylie was. The way her hair fell onto her back, her hips moved and her legs looked, it was impossible to tell. Cassie thought for a moment. Kylie's features had always been soft and feminine but she never really noticed them. The longer hair, the make-up ideas that Ravenna suggested just brought them out. The way she moved, her gestures, and her walk were perfect. Cassie had met a number of gay men through her art classes and though she wasn't judging them, she felt that certain things they did outed them. Nothing Kylie did seemed that way with her.

"Sleep well?" Cassie asked walking towards Kylie.

Kylie nearly dropped her cup. "Don't do that!" she yelled. "You scared me to death!"

"Sorry. Here." Cassie put her arms around Kylie. "Better?"

Kylie smiled. "Yes, a lot better. Would you like some tea?"

Kylie brought over two cups of tea and joined Cassie at the table.

"Will it always be like that?" Cassie asked in all seriousness

"You mean crazy sex?" Kylie gave a little laugh. "Sometimes but really no. Angie and I enjoy making love. We enjoy making each other happy."

Cassie sipped her tea. "I watched the two of you make love last night."

Kylie smiled. "I know. I felt your hand on me. It felt nice."

"I never watch anyone make love. What you were doing was so beautiful, so tender," Cassie said softly.

Kylie took Cassie's hand. "It's easy when the two people really care about each other. I really care about you and I'm so excited you will be living with us."

Both sat quietly for a moment.

"You know," Cassie spoke, "I was upset when you finally told me about your secret. I was hurt you didn't tell me sooner but as I thought it over, you really couldn't. It was just too big. You didn't know who you could trust with it."

"Yes, it was only suppose to be a weekend, a week at most," Kylie explained, "A little joke but it grew much bigger. Funny thing is I could have stopped it but I didn't. It made me feel so good and it still does. I love being all girlie!"

"Do you want to go all the way, you know?" Cassie asked.

"Heavens no. I don't feel like I'm in the wrong body so I don't want that. I don't find men attractive so I'm not gay or even bi-. I love making love to a woman, like you or Angie. I just like being a girl."

Cassie squeezed Kylie's hand. "Thanks for including me. I don't think you know what you being Kylie has done for me too."

"Since you're going to be living here, there is something else you need to know. I thought it over and Angie and I have discussed it," Kylie said. "I am seriously looking into having breast enhancement surgery. Angie met a doctor in Boston who does it. It will be a big step but I want you to know."

Rocking back in her seat, Cassie didn't know what to say at first. All she could say was, "Wow!"

"I know," Kylie replied.

Cassie knew nothing about the procedure but she had to ask, "So what size? Smaller? Bigger? The same?"

"Bigger?" Kylie laughed. "No I don't think so. I think the same size but the doctor might say I should go smaller, a C-cup." She grabbed her phone. "Here's the doctor's website. It explains a lot."

"I'm sorry but when you say breast enhancement, I think of those real big ones you see people get. I know that's not you. I know I'm a little big, DD's."

"Yes but they look good on you, babe, and I'm not just saying that."

Cassie blushed. "I have you to thank for that. When we went shopping that time, you picked out the right underwear, pretty sexy, the right dress, blouses, all of it. You made me aware of what I was wearing. That dress I wore last night, I would have never picked it out myself but I know I looked pretty good in it. Your comments about turning heads made me feel so good."

Angie walked into the kitchen. "Were you going to let me sleep all day?" she walked over to Kylie and kissed her. "Morning, sweetie." She then turned to Cassie. Catching her off guard, Angie kissed her, "Morning, babe."

Kylie gave Cassie a quick kiss as she left. "See you at the gallery. Shutting the door, she turned to Angie. "Off to shower then work."

Angie slipped her hand inside Kylie's robe, "Why, sweetie?"

"Because I smell like sex."

"I know, our sex." Angie untied the robe and let it fall open.

Kylie smiled. "What are you trying to say?"

She took Kylie's hand. "I'm trying to tell you that I want to make love to you like we did last night. Come on."

Angie threw her robe on the floor. Angie's quickly followed. "You know it was crazy sex and Cassie was here, babe."

Angie sprawled on the bed, legs spread. "No not then, later, when it was just you and me making love. It was so nice and easy. I felt like was floating on waves."

Kylie settled between Angie's legs. "You know Cassie was watching. She was rubbing my back."

Letting out a long sigh and arching her back as Kylie entered her, Angie said, "I know. Never had anyone watch before. Go slow, sweetie. Make it last."

Slowly moving her cock in and out of Angie's wet pussy felt like heaven. "You know, babe, I can't explain it but being in your pussy it the greatest feeling ever. I can't tell you how good it feels. I love cumming in you but when I do, I know it's over. Sometimes I wish it would go on and on."

"I lost count of the number of times I came with you. Nothing big, just one small one after another, one wave after another. It was amazing. Now go a little faster. I can feel it building. Fuck me, sweetie!"

Both picked up the pace, moving faster, Kylie pumping her cock into Angie as she rocked her hips. When they came, it was stronger, more intense than last night but no less satisfying.

Lying there together, resting, Angie rolled over. Throwing her leg over Kylie, she said, "I love you, Kylie Stevenson. You are the best thing in my life. I will do anything to make you happy!"

***

Monday

Kylie finally exhaled as she put the phone down. She had been on the phone for about 20 minutes talking to the doctor in Boston. She introduced herself as a friend of Angie and told the doctor Angie was the woman on the airplane. The doctor seemed to remember her and was pleased that Kylie had got in touch with her. The doctor explained what Kylie was to expect on her first visit. When Kylie agreed she was put in contact with a nurse who set up an appointment. After saying that it might take awhile, the nurse found that there was a cancelation for Thursday and could she make it? Kylie quickly agreed and it was set. The nurse would email the forms to her.

She wanted to talk to someone but there was no one available at this moment. Angie was at work and this was one of the days Cassie was on campus. She had just made a huge decision and she needed to talk. She realized there was always some one who was there, even in the beginning.

She punched in the numbers and waited.

"Hello." The other voice said.

"Hello, Suzi," Kylie answered, "This is your brother, Cary."

Suzi and Cary had always been close. They were the closest in age, 5 years separated them, of all the sisters and it was Suzi who used to sneak him her panties when she could. Now she was married to a very successful doctor, an orthopedic surgeon in Boston. She lived a large house that overlooked Dublin Lake in NH and was raising two beautiful daughters. Since their mom died two years, Suzi was the only relative that still lived in New England. The sisters had married and moved to various parts of the country.

"Hey baby brother, what's up?"

"Not much. I just wanted to catch up with you. That's all." So the two talked for about 30 minutes covering everything from the girls, the gallery, Suzy's husband Jack, to what was going on with the other sisters. Finally Kylie got to the point.

"Suzi, I really need to talk to you. Do you think we could meet for lunch soon?" Kylie said in all seriousness.

"Oh my God, Cary, is there something wrong?"

"Oh no, nothing like that but it is important, at least to me," Kylie replied. "So what do you say?"

Suzi paused. "This Saturday, how about then?"

"Great! How about we meet in Lexington? It's about halfway. Mario's?" Kylie said. "12 noon?"

"Ok," Suzi answered. "See you then, bro."

"Thank you, Suzi," Kylie said softly. "I love you."

When she ended the call, Kylie felt a little better just knowing she and Suzi would be meeting.

When Kylie got home she found a flower arrangement on the dining table. Beside it was a note. She picked it up and read it. It said "Kylie, For the strongest person I know but more importantly who is the love of my life, Angie." Tears filled Kylie's eyes as she read it again. She didn't hear Angie enter the room or tiptoe up behind her. When Angie wrapped her arms around her, Kylie leaned back and sighed. It felt so good.

"Love you, sweetie," Angie whispered as she kissed Kylie on the neck.

***

The Doctor Appointment

Kylie and Angie made love each night, sometimes more than once. It wasn't that Kylie was insatiable, it was more a need to be intimate, to feel loved. She needed that right now. The nearer Thursday and the appointment came, the more she felt the need. The fact that the gallery wasn't open didn't help. It meant she was alone with her thoughts. She tried to keep busy but always her thoughts came back to the appointment. Questions ran wild through her head. "What would the doctor be like? Would the doctor agree to do it? Just what would the surgery be like?" And over and over, "Was this the right decision?" The answer to the last one was always the same, "Yes!"

Kylie was up at the crack of dawn Thursday morning. She showered and fixed her hair. She went to her closet and stared. She took one outfit off the rack and sighed. Putting it back, she took out another, and sighed. She couldn't decide.

Angie rolled over. "What time is it? And what are you doing, sweetie? She was half awake and not too thrilled to see Kylie up and about.

"I can't decide on what to wear. Pants? A skirt? A dress? How should I look? I don't know."

"You could go naked, that might impress the doctor," Angie laughed as she sat up in the bed.

Kylie whirled around. Angie could see in her face that was the wrong answer. "Look, I'm serious. If you won't help."

Angie putted her arms out. "Look, come here."

Kylie climbed onto the bed where Angie hugged her. "Relax, sweetie, you are getting yourself all worked up. The doctor will see you naked, at least from the waist up and has most likely seen a lot of different things. So relax."

"Yes but what should I wear? You know so I look somewhat believable." Kylie snuggled closer.

"Ok, how about your black skinny jeans and that white sweater top. You know the one that a little short but you can zip up the front so you won't show too much. Your appointment isn't until 10 so we have enough time. Let's grab a quick breakfast then head up there. I don't think the traffic will be too bad at that time."

Angie knew that Kylie was not relaxing. On the ride to Boston she said very little and kept picking at her clothes, adjusting things, and just fidgeting in her seat. Angie touched Kylie's knee and gave in a squeeze, hoping to help.

They got to the doctor's about 20 minutes early. Kylie reported in to the receptionist, took the clipboard and sat down. The receptionist smiled at her and said, "Please take a seat the doctor will see you soon." She shook her head slightly as Kylie walked away. "Why do such pretty young ladies come here for changes?" she thought. It wasn't her place to judge.

Kylie sat down and filled out the form. As she did she looked around. There was a woman, a little younger than her, seated over in the corner. She was wearing dark glasses, which did not hide her black eyes. The large bandage across her nose told Kylie what the young girl had done. Another girl about Kylie's age was seated across from her. Kylie smiled at her as they made eye contact. The girl had a pillow on her lap. Kylie wondered if that was because she had breast surgery but she was afraid to ask.

12