All Comments on 'Girls' Night Out Ch. 09'

by jerseyblue

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For such short chapters, you really manage to pack so much in that it is the perfect size. This particular chapter really had the tears flowing. The amount of love that Kylie has for others and that she has for them is so special. I have read some of your other stories and you put the same effort and quality into them which I appreciate as it makes your work memorable and something to look forward to reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm curious about your line when Kylie said she didn't think she was in the wrong body; yet she clearly loves being a girl and even wants to have breast augmentation. Does Kylie see herself as someone who likes being girly or is a girl? How does she perceive her grandness?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I simply love the way this story is developing. I can feel all of the emotion that Kylie is going through and the self doubt. I cannot wait for the next episode. How will Suzi's husband react as well as his family - Will Suzi's daughters act as Kylie's protector and will they want to spend more time with Kylie. Everythime I think of this I have more questions that need answering. I truly love your writing it is both real and emotional.

Annie_80Annie_807 months ago

I love suzi so much! She reminds me of my sis and how she’s been so supportive of me and my trans identity

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous