Girls' Night Out Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A nurse entered the room and called, "Kylie?"

Kylie rose and followed the nurse down the hall. She smiled at Angie as she left.

The nurse ushered her into an office and told her to be seated. She asked if Kylie wanted any water to drink. Kylie said no and waited just a few minutes before the doctor arrived.

"Good morning, Kylie, I'm Dr. Renna Senjab," the doctor said, taking a seat across from Kylie. She didn't sit behind the desk but sat down so there was nothing between them, making it more comfortable. "I must say I am very impressed."

Kylie blushed. "Thank you."

The doctor put her hand on Kylie's knee and patted it. "Please relax, we are just going to talk. I have to ask you some questions, just to get to know you. Then explain the procedure and all the options. If you have any questions, please ask. Afterwards I will have to examine you just to see, ok?"

Kylie nodded.

"Ok then let's begin."

Dr. Senjab put Kylie right at ease as it was like two women who were discussing many things and breast enhancement was part of the talk. The doctor took many notes and after an hour, told Kylie to go into the other room and there the nurse would tell her what to do. Then Dr. Senjab would come in and do the examination.

The nurse met Kylie and told her to remove her blouse and bra. She handed her a johnnie to cover up. She then turned away to get some things she needed.

Kylie quickly did what she told. She took off her blouse and bra and then her fake breasts. She put them on the chair and covered them with her clothing. She put the johnnie on and returned to sit on the examination table.

The nurse returned. "Hi Kylie, my name is Lynn. I've been Dr. Senjab's nurse for over 5 years. She is super nice and a super doctor. She really knows what she is doing." She began putting on the cuff to take Kylie's blood pressure. "Just relax."

As she took it she casually mentioned. " Kylie, so you're here for breast enhancement?"

Kylie nodded, "Yes."

"Your blood pressure is fine," she said as she turned to write it down. "Now lower your robe so I can check your heart."

Kylie did slowly, knowing this was the moment of truth. Lynn turned and paused. She said nothing but her eyes widened. It was not what she expected to see. She picked up Kylie's chart and there next to sex was checked male. "Right," she said regaining her composure. "This might be a little cold."

Dr. Senjab came in and continued the examination. A few pokes, jabs, and the feel of expert's hands was all it took. She stepped back.

"I believe silicon is the best way to go. I don't like saline myself. I assume you want the same size you have been used to, correct? I don't think you should go bigger, Kylie. You carry it well now. May I look out what you are using now?"

Kylie got up and retrieved the ones she left on the chair.

"Well, good," Dr. Senjab moved them around in her hands. "Do you wear others?"

"Yes," Kylie replied. "The same size."

The doctor wrote some notes on Kylie's chart. "I believe that what you are asking is entirely possible. Before you leave, meet with my receptionist and she'll help you set up the surgery. Of course we'll set up some more appointments to make sure every thing is going well before hand."

Kylie smiled with relief. "Thank you, doctor. Thank you so much."

"My pleasure, Kylie."

"So the surgery is scheduled for the week after Thanksgiving, right?" Angie asked as they ate lunch. "Will you be staying overnight?"

"I think so. Just one night, then home. Recovery takes one to two weeks then I should be able to go back to work. Dr. Senjab said about 6 months for a total recovery."

Angie held Kylie's hand. "I am so excited for you. It is the right thing to do. You know I'm taking time off to be with you." She held up her hand. "No arguments, sweetie."

***

Saturday Lunch

Kylie was so excited as she drove to meet her sister, Suzi, for lunch. Unlike Thursday, she was not nervous or concerned. She had slept well the night before and woke up refreshed and ready to go. She had no trouble picking out her outfit; greenish pants that tied closed and a tan sweater top that was short and showed some cleavage. A silver necklace with a blue stone settled between her breasts and earrings to match. Of course the shoes were perfect also.

It wasn't until she parked the car and walked to the restaurant that it suddenly hit her. Suzi was expecting Cary, her brother, not someone like Kylie. This changed everything. "How was Suzi going to react? How was Kylie even going to introduce herself?" She took a deep breath when she realized she was early and had some time to think.

She didn't have much because when she looked up, she saw Suzi crossing the street, headed her way. She smiled hard and walked towards her.

Suzi was looking forward to seeing Cary. It had been a while, about two years, around the time of their mother's funeral. Since then they kept in touch by phone but not much more. She missed him and she worried about him. He had started the gallery and had a steady girlfriend but she was still worried about him. It always seemed things were slightly amiss with him. That he was just drifting through life, without purpose or a goal. She stepped up onto the sidewalk and looked around. She didn't see him but she did she see this young woman walking her way. There was something about her that made her look twice.

"Excuse me, you seem to be looking for someone?" Kylie asked.

Suzi stepped back. "Yes, yes I am," she replied as she continued looking around.

"Are you Suzi Stanhope?" Kylie asked.

No one called her Suzi except her family. "Should I know you, miss?"

Kylie stepped closer and looked Suzi in the face. "You should."

Suzi stared back at Kylie, looking her face over. "It couldn't be," she thought. She looked again. "Cary?" she said softly. "Is that you?"

"Yes, Suzi, it is," Kylie said with a smile.

Putting her hand to her face, Suzi mumbled, "Oh my God! It is you!" She hugged Kylie then stepped back. A million questions needed to be answered. "When? How? Why?" were just a few of them.

Kylie took her by the hand. "Let's go in and get a table. We'll talk then."

The first question Suzi asked was, "Ok when you were going to tell me? Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

Kylie went through the whole story from beginning to end, of course leaving out the sex part. She told her how comfortable she was as Kylie. She was more confident and surer of herself. She told Suzi about the doctor and the decision she made. She confided in Suzi that it was very important that of all the people that she was on her side. Kylie felt that there ways always something special between them, something more than with the other sisters.

Suzi laughed. "You mean how I slipped you my panties for you to wear?"

Kylie blushed. "Yes, that too."

Kylie talked through most of lunch and when it came time to pay, Suzi grabbed the check. "Not this time." She paused and smiled. "My treat, Kylie."

After lunch, they walked around Lexington, continuing to talk. Suzi was very concerned that Kylie was happy. Kylie said she was but she had one thing she wanted very much.

"What's that?" Suzi asked.

"I feel I really need to have Thanksgiving with my family. Angie said I could go to hers but it wouldn't be the same. If it is alright."

Suzi stopped her. "Say no more. You are coming to our place this year. Jack has a big family and they all show up. For the last two years, no one on our side has so you're coming. You can stay as long as you want."

"Yes but this is what you get," Kylie said. "How is that going to work out?"

"Don't you worry about that, I'll think of something. I think my girls will love it. I know I will."

The two stood together for long time just holding hands and looking at each other.

Suzi smiled. "Do you remember our pajama parties? I sometimes think back on those. They were such fun." She stepped closer and caressed Kylie's face. "I'm so happy for you." She lightly kissed her. "I love you." She stepped back and looked Kylie up and down. "Damn girl, you do look good." She hugged her little brother.

12