Girls' Night Out Ch. 12

Story Info
"Kylie" finds the true holiday spirit.
15.3k words
4.89
5.9k
14
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday afternoon

The roads were not too bad as she headed home to the Cape. They were wet and messy but the sun was melting it away quickly so Kylie found it she was making good time. She stopped in Lexington for a quick bite and then headed on her way. While she was there she got a text from Angie saying she was already home and asking how long would it be before Kylie reached the house.

As she got closer the ride got more difficult. Wearing women's clothing had always been a turn-on for Kylie. In the very beginning, she would wear her sister's panties and masturbate to the satiny feel. That's how Suzi discovered her "secret." Now the feeling was just as exciting but she could control her erections. Plus the idea of having a cock hiding underneath her clothes added to the sexual tension. Oh, her cock still felt so good in the panties but didn't get hard. Just a little full. It was easier in a dress, of course.

Today she wasn't wearing a dress. It was too damn cold for that. So instead she wore some tights and a baggy sweater, feeling it was warmer and easier to drive. It had been over a week since she saw Angie and only a little under one week since she had any sex at all. When Whitney Houston's song "So Emotional" came on the radio, she started thinking of Angie and looking forward to climbing into bed with her. Soon things began to happen.

She never liked tucking her cock between her legs so she would just lay it flat, head up. Snug panties and tights did the rest. She didn't give a second thought any more. Today was a little different.

The more she thought about Angie, she began to feel herself growing harder. It felt good at first but due the tightness of her panties and leggings it began to get uncomfortable. She adjusted herself, hoping it would help. It didn't help. She squirmed in seat, moving her ass in a vain attempt. The movement only caused her hardening cock to rub against the satiny material. It only made things worse and harder.

There was only one solution. She lifted her ass and slid off her tights and panties. Her hard cock popped free. She quickly looked right and left checking to see if any one in passing cars could see. They couldn't and because it was still early for a Sunday there wasn't any trucks in view either. She lifted up her sweater giving her cock its complete freedom. She looked down to see pre-cum running down it. She couldn't help herself. She wrapped one hand around it. She sighed from the feeling.

At that moment Kylie's phone rang, it was Angie. "Hi sweetie, how's the ride going? Close?"

"It's going fine. Won't be too long." Kylie's voice had a ragged quality to it. The mere sound of Angie's voice made her cock twitch.

"You sound a little funny. You ok?" Angie asked.

"No, no, I'm ok," Kylie said a little breathlessly.

"I really miss you sweetie. I can't wait to for you to get home," Angie said. "Cassie is staying at her mom's house so you know what that means? Just you and me tonight."

Kylie's hand slid up her cock causing her to quietly moan. "Great."

"It's been over a week, sweetie. I really need you."

This time Kylie moaned a little louder."

"Hey, what are you doing?" Angie demanded. "Are you playing with yourself?"

"No, no," Kylie answered quickly.

"Oh my God! You are." Angie said excitedly. "Why you naughty little girl. This is so fuckin' hot!" Angie paused for a moment. "Look, this may be hot but it isn't safe. I want you home. Beside it has been a week and you have stored up a lot of cum. I want it all so don't you dare cum, you hear me!"

Kylie pulled her hand away. It wasn't easy but she did. "Yes, babe."

"Good! Now put it away! Drive carefully and get home as quick as you can. I know a way to take of you. Love you, sweetie."

She did as she was told. It took more than a few minutes but her cock calmed down. Her mind didn't as she drove, getting closer to home and Angie.

Kylie parked in the driveway and took a deep breath. She was so glad to be home.

She looked around and then slipped her tights and panties off. She didn't care if the neighbors saw her ass hanging out. Beside her sweater was long enough and it was cold. She was going to have to run to the door.

She got out of car and right away the cold air hit her. Instead of running though, she went to the back door of the car and got out her suitcase. She even bent over and slowly took it out. She didn't care if the neighbors saw. She strutted to the door.

Kylie let the heat of the house warm of her body as she entered the house. She stood there taking it in before she called out. "Angie, where are you? You better be ready."

She heard a voice laugh from the bedroom. "Up here and I am."

Kylie dropped her suitcase and tights on the floor. She flipped off her shoes and headed upstairs. Upon entering the bedroom she found Angie spread-eagled on the bed. She stopped just to look.

"Hey, I said I was ready and you are standing there still dressed."

Kylie quickly pulled her sweater over her head and unclasped her bra. She jumped on the bed.

Kylie put her arm across Angie' chest and moved closer. "I really missed you."

Angie rolled to face her. "I missed you too especially in the middle of night when I realized you weren't there. The bed was empty."

"Me too. I was up early every morning because of that."

"You must have missed me a lot, sweetie," Angie said wiping Kylie's hair from her eyes. "I've never known you to play with yourself like that."

"I know," Kylie grinned. "I haven't done that in forever but everything just started happening. I couldn't stop."

"I'm glad you did. It was not safe with one hand on the wheel and the other on your cock, tooling down 95," Angie said, "But besides that, it was so hot, I played with myself, twice."

"Hey, you told me to wait and then you brought yourself off?" Kylie complained. "Not fair."

"Who said anything about cumming?" Angie smiled. "I brought myself right to the edge, twice." She took Kylie's hand and put it between her legs. "I'm so close right now it won't be long."

Kylie slid her middle finger up Angie's moist slit under she found her clit. It was hard and erect. Angie was right in that it might not take long for her to cum. Kylie flicked with her finger.

"Oh fuck," Angie moaned as she spread her legs wider.

Kylie kept her finger circling Angie's clit causing her moan and move her hips. Kylie took one of Angie's nipples into her mouth and began to suck on it, sending electric jolts to her pussy. "Oh fuck, sweetie, don't stop!"

With that Kylie removed her mouth and lifted her finger. "Stop?"

Angie groaned. "No, don't stop," she pleaded.

Kylie stuck her pussy soaked finger into her mouth. "Mmmm, you taste so good. Maybe I should have another taste?"

"Please, sweetie, I need to cum so badly," Angie begged.

Kylie slid between Angie's legs and took a deep breath. She loved the scent of Angie's aroused pussy. It made her own cock twitch. She moved closer. She placed her tongue on Angie's pussy and slowly licked upward. Her tongue gently parted the lips and tasted the sweet juices. Upon reaching her clit, she circled it once and then again.

"Oh God, oh God!" was all Angie could say.

Kylie moved her tongue faster and faster and when she stuck two fingers inside Angie's pussy, Angie exploded.

Her juices flowed from her clenching pussy over Kylie's face and hand. "Oh fuck! Oh my fuckin' God, I'm cumming!"

Angie's orgasm left her breathless but when Kylie moved up to insert her cock, Angie pushed her onto her back.

"Tonight I want your cock deep inside me." She straddled Kylie and then settle down on her, taking all her cock deep inside her. "Oh how I love your cock, sweetie."

Angie leaned to Kylie and tasted her own cum on Kylie's face. She mashed her own breasts against Kylie, rubbing their nipples together. She kept repeating, "Fuck me, fuck me!"

The pressure grew in Kylie's cock. It had been almost a one-week since she had last cum so it grew quickly. She groaned as it became stronger.

"That's it, sweetie, cum for me. Fill me pussy with your cum!" Angie moved faster and Kylie grabbed her hips guiding her.

Kylie threw back her head. "Oh fuck, babe, I'm cumming!"

Angie slammed her pussy against Kylie, grinding it against her pelvis. "That's it, sweetie cum for me! Fill my pussy!" Moments later Angie came causing her collapse on Kylie's chest.

It took them both a few minutes to recover. When Angie slid off of Kylie and rolled next to her, she put her hand on her pussy. "Good God, sweetie, how much cum did you have? It is running down my ass crack."

Kylie laughed. "You told me to fill you up!"

"That you did," Angie laughed too. "Did you save any for later?"

"We'll have to see," Kylie said as she raised herself up on her elbow.

***

Monday

The two made love twice more that night and once more in the shower that morning.

"I guess you did save some for later," Angie smiled as she toweled off.

"You know, babe, we never talked about our Thanksgiving," Kylie said.

"I know," Angie agreed. "I guess we just missed each other too much. Cassie will be here tonight so all three of us can tell each other their stories. It might be better."

Kylie grabbed Angie's ass. "Better than last night?"

"You know what I mean."

Kylie headed off to the gallery. It was time to decorate for Christmas so she got the box that stored last year's. Upon opening them she realize what a difference a year made. There wasn't enough and what was there was plain and dull. She hopped in her car and headed to the nearby Christmas Shoppe, hoping to find something good.

She didn't expect to be going out so she was dressed casual. Black skinny jeans and a light sweater was what she decided today. Underneath she wore a white cotton t-shirt with no bra. It was the first time since the surgery she went out without one. It felt good feeling her own breasts move and rub up against the material. She like the feel of a bra but this felt good also. Having her own breasts gave her a rush that she couldn't really describe.

As she drove to the store it gave her time to think. Up until 6 months she was a man, not a manly man but a man. She still was a man at least she had a cock and balls of a man and still loved fucking women with it. Yet because of a crazy idea, a dare, she was now Kylie. Becoming her was much easier than it seemed at the start. Outside of trying to master high heels, she quickly adjusted to the gestures and mannerisms of a woman. She didn't think twice about either. To sitting to standing to walking it seemed to come naturally. She read up of some of pitfalls and troubles people like her had in public. She checked them off in her head.

Number one, voice. Her voice was a little husky but Angie and Cassie described it as sexy and mysterious. Plus her Adam's apple wasn't big.

Number two, hands and feet. Never were a problem and her shoulders weren't broad.

Number three, face. Ravenna had done wonders with her hair and make-up. She said it wasn't that difficult to begin as she has soft features and very little facial hair. The best part was that Ravenna accented the positive with eye shadow, blush and lipstick keeping her soft and feminine.

Kylie shook her head as she remembered looking at some pictures on the Internet. She was worried everyday that she might come across that way, hard and too much make-up.

What people saw was a confident young woman entering the Christmas Tree Shoppe.

"Hi, Kylie," an older woman called out. "Come to get some Christmas decorations?"

Kylie smiled and waved to her. "Hello, Mrs. Wilson. Yes need to spruce the shop."

"Well if you need any help, let me know."

As she did her shopping, Kylie headed to the register where she found Mrs. Wilson.

"It is so nice to see you, Kylie. You know you have done wonders with your shop." Mrs. Wilson said ringing up the goods.

"Why thank you. I have tried," Kylie replied.

Mrs. Wilson continued on. "I know you took over for your brother and it seems you have added a woman's touch to it. A number of my friends have mentioned the change. You are getting quite a name around the town, young lady."

"I hope it is a good name," Kylie said with a smile.

"Yes, yes," Mrs. Wilson stammered a little flustered. "In fact some of us were wondering if you might get involved some more town activities. Between you and me, we need some young blood."

Kylie was surprised at the request. "Why thank you again. Tell your friends I will definitely think about. Have a Merry Christmas," she said gathering her packages.

She headed over to Home Depot where she purchased a small tree, a pot, some lights and some sand. The sand caused a problem. It was 50 pounds and she was sure she could lift it but it had been just over 6 weeks and she wasn't taking any chances. She spotted a young man working near by so she walked over to him. "Excuse me but could you help me. I liked that bag of sand but..."

Before she could finish her request he replied, "Yes, ma'am" and he quickly went over to the sand. Picking it up he put it in her cart. "Here you go."

"Why, thank you," Kylie smiled and started to push the cart.

"Excuse me but I got that for you." He pushed the cart to the checkout and there waited. When she was done, he took the cart to her and loaded the purchases into the back of her car. "There you go. Have a nice day, ma'am."

"Thank you. Have a Merry Christmas," she replied and handed him a $5. "This is for being so nice."

The boy stood there for a moment. "Thank you but it is necessary."

Kylie smiled at him. "I know its not that is why I'm doing it."

She checked her phone as she got in her car. There was one text and one missed call. She checked the text. It was from Chrissie, which read, "Wore my new underwear to school today. You were right. I feel naughty but nice too. TY."

Kylie texted back. "Good and girlie too!"

She felt good about Chrissie. She sounded like she was in a better place. Going to college a distance from here and her mother would be a good thing.

She then listened to her voicemail. It was from a Mr. Fairchild who said he would like to talk to her about some business concerning the gallery. He said he would call back in an hour. Kylie looked at her watch. She had about 45 minutes, enough time to get back to the gallery. She headed back.

Mr. Fairchild was very prompt and he called back within the hour. "Hello, Miss Stevenson, my name is Charles Fairchild and I own a gallery myself in Provincetown. I have heard some very good things about you and your gallery."

"Why, thank you, Mr. Fairchild. How can I help you?"

"Well, Miss Stevenson, I would like to discuss some business with you about our two galleries. You find that I am serious about this and also a legitimate businessman. I rather discuss this face to face with you, if possible."

Kylie thought it over before replying. "I think that would be fine. When would you like to come and talk?"

"My colleague and I can be there tomorrow, say around 11. Would that be alright?"

"Yes, Mr. Fairchild, 11 would be fine."

"Very good," he answered. "I will see you at 11. Good-bye."

After she hung up, Kylie quickly made some phone calls and even did a Google search on Charles Fairchild. Everything came up that he was who he said he was. He not only owned a gallery in Provincetown but one in Rockport and one in Freeport in Maine. It couldn't hurt to listen to him.

Kylie went work on the Christmas decoration. She strung some lights and put out some small but tasteful little trees, snowmen, elves and Santa. It was warm work so she removed her sweater and worked in her t-shirt. She had everything about done and it only left the small tree for outside.

Her plan was to put the tree in the large pot and pour the sand into the pot, holding up the tree. She would put a skirt around the pot and lights and decorations on the tree. Lit up it would look very Christmassy. The only problem was the sand.

At that moment the UPS truck drove up. It was Jake and Charlie, the usual drivers. Jake came to the door and Kylie opened it. "Hi Jake, haven't seen you for a while."

Jake said nothing but smiled. There was this young lady standing in front of him, clad in a cotton t-shirt, obvious bra-less. As the cooler air hit her, it caused her nipples to poke out. "Err," he cleared his throat. "Charlie and I have a just a few things to drop off. Won't take long." He headed back to the truck.

Kylie slid a doorstop over to prop the door open. As she did, she caught a glimpse of herself in the reflection of the glass. "Oh damn!" she said. She hurriedly hustled over to the counter and put her sweater on. "That's better."

Jake and Charlie dropped off the packages and headed back to the truck. He stopped and turned. "Miss Stevenson, what are you doing with the sand?"

The tree and pot were already out so Kylie pointed to them. "Was going to pour the sand in the pot so the tree would stand up and then decorate it. Haven't figure out how to move the sand yet."

Jake waved to Charlie. "Come here and give me a hand." Jake picked up the sand. "Charlie, hold the tree while I pour the sand." It only took a matter of minutes and they were done. "There you go, Miss Stevenson, all done."

"Oh thank you so much. Is there something I could do for you? Something to thank you?"

"No that's alright, we'll be going."

Kylie thought for a second. "Please wait" she said and she ran back inside, She quickly returned. "Here, it isn't much but thank you. Merry Christmas." What she gave them were two Dunkin' gift cards. "You can use them on those cold mornings."

"Merry Christmas, miss," both men said as they got on the truck. They watched Kylie go back into the gallery. "You know, Charlie, I just love making deliveries here!"

***

Monday Night

Kylie, Angie, and Cassie sat around on the big bed. What was unusual for them was that each of them was wearing panties and a t-shirt. In Kylie's case it was her old football shirt. Unusual in that when on the bed they were usually naked or wearing girly nighties. Tonight they were just sitting together, sipping wine and talking. Each one telling stories about their Thanksgiving.

Cassie went first, telling how her time with the family went very well. She was afraid her mom might be a little upset with her for moving out but surprisingly she was very happy about it. It seemed she understood that Cassie needed to get out but she wasn't moving far away, just a few towns over. Her mom did ask about her roommates but when Cassie explained it was two girls and one was Kylie, she seemed pleased.

"That Kylie seems like a nice girl. Perhaps she could over for dinner one night?"

Cassie smiled when she told her, "Sure mom. Angie too."

She looked at Kylie. "So you two have a standing invitation for dinner at my mom's!"

It was Angie's turn. "Well it was Thanksgiving as usual at my brother's house. Too many people and not enough room. Good thing my sister and her four kids didn't show up. I've never seen a more disorganized dinner in my life yet every year my sister-in-law pulls it off. She says it will be ready by 3 and she is right. When I got there Wednesday to see if she needed help, she said she didn't think so. The house look like a bomb went off, kids are running around, TV blaring. My parents and I show up Thursday, all cleaned up. I could never live that way."

"Totally opposite at my mom's," Cassie added. "You might think the house is sterile. Nothing out of place and everything in its place. You always take your shoes off when you enter."

"Nice," Angie said. "Sweetie, I told mom about you. It was difficult to explain though and she didn't quite understand it all. I didn't say anything to my dad. I think it might be easier if I just say I'm gay and you're my lesbian lover. Whatever I want you to meet my folks."