Girls' Night Out Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I agree." Angie laughed too. "You know so far everyone that knows has been pretty cool about it. So far so good. Next though you have to meet my parents. I'm not sure if Max and Janice will be so open. When I told them about you, they seemed a little uncomfortable."

"You mean everything?" Kylie asked.

"No just I was living with a woman. They have never been really that keen about my lifestyle, especially my dad." Angie answered her.

"We'll just have to see then, won't we?"

When they pulled into the driveway, Angie said, "Good Cassie's not here." She turned to Kylie and kissed her. Pushing back into her seat, Angie pulled Kylie's blouse out of pants and reached under it.

"Hey," Kylie said pushing Angie away. "Its too cold out here. Let's go inside."

They ran into the house, taking off their clothes and tumbled into the bed. Their hands roamed over each other's body and they frantically kissed. It had only been a few days but it seemed like much longer.

Angie kissed her way down Kylie's body until she found her cock. It was already erect but when she engulfed it in her mouth, it grew harder.

"Oh fuck, babe," Kylie moaned in pleasure.

As Angie sucked on Kylie's cock and fondled her balls, Kylie squirmed in delight.

"Let me taste your pussy," she begged.

Angie obliged and swung her legs over, straddling Kylie's face.

The sight of, the aroma of Angie's hot pussy in her face caused Kylie's cock to grow even harder. As she buried her face in it, Angie lifted her mouth from Kylie's cock and slowly groaned, "Oh fuck, sweetie, it feels so good."

The two girls were making each other delirious with lust as they continued sucking and licking. Angie had a small orgasm causing her juices to flow down Kylie's face. Kylie could feel the pressure grow when she surprisingly pushed Angie off and onto her back. She changed position and pushed her cock against Angie's opening. "I want to cum inside your pussy," Kylie said, her voice dripping with lust.

Angie put her hands on Kylie's ass and pushed. Arching her back as Kylie entered, she groaned, "I love your fuckin' cock."

Quickly the two began to move together in a perfect rhythm. They locked eyes, as the feeling grew stronger. Each feeling it build.

Angie came first, yelling out, "Fuck me, Oh God fuck me with your cock!" Her pussy gripped Kylie's cock causing her groan in ecstasy. "Oh babe, I'm cumming!"

"Fill my pussy! Oh God!" Angie yelled out.

Kylie rested her head on Angie's chest as they enjoyed the post orgasm bliss. "I love making love to you, babe," she said.

"I love loving you too, sweetie," Angie replied.

"No I'm serious," Kylie said raising her head. "It is different when just the two of us are together. It feels like my whole body is alive when we do. I can't really explain it but when I cum with the three of us together it is mind-blowing sometimes. When I do with you, it is so different. It's some how better. It is not just my cock but it's my hands, my arms, my feet, my breasts that feel so amazing, every part of me cums."

Angie smiled. "The same here. I want sex with the three of us and some of my orgasms are amazing but I need to make love with you. Even if it's a morning quickie, I need to feel you."

"Yes," Kylie said rolling on to her back. "It is a need, a desire. Sometimes it is just your touch that starts it. The last time we made love was Thursday. Now it's Monday and it felt like it had been weeks."

"Remember when we told you Cassie and I restrained from sex for those six weeks? Well one reason was you ruined my playing with myself. Oh I get close but it just never really happens. I crave your touch so much."

"I'm sorry," Kylie said, "Really. Do you ever feel that when we're together and making love that you want to cum so badly but you know if you do, the feeling some how ends so you don't want to cum?"

"Yes but that's the advantage of being a woman, you can make me cum again and again!"

Angie moved her hand and it brushed up against Kylie's cock. She grabbed it and it began to harden. "It does seem that you are willing to test that theory!"

Kylie sighed, "It must be your magic touch!"

***