Girls' Night Out Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie's cock looked red and swollen. It bobbed up and down as a steady stream of pre-cum ran from its tip, making a puddle on her stomach. As Cassie reached to touch it, Angie grabbed her hand. "Not yet," she whispered.

Angie crawled up next to Kylie's ear. She whispered, "What do you want?"

Kylie was unable to give an answer.

"Do you want me to touch your cock?"

"Yes, oh yes," she begged. "Mistress please."

What Angie did next made it even worse for Kylie. With her fingertips, she lightly stroked her hard cock. Kylie yelled out, 'Oh God! Oh fuck!" Her body squirmed and beads of sweat appeared. She ached for release.

Cassie watched in fascination as Angie worked her magic on Kylie. She slipped her hand inside her panties, finding her pussy wet and begging to be touched. She began rubbing her clit, watching all the time.

Kylie had lost all track of time. All she could focus on was the overwhelming excitement her body was experiencing. It was close to becoming too much and she begged for release. Yet her body craved more.

Angie knew that it was time. There was a thin line between pain and pleasure and it appeared to her that Kylie was quickly approaching it. She looked at Cassie and said, "Do you want your reward?"

Cassie understood exactly what Angie meant. She straddled Kylie and without removing her panties, she pushed them aside and slipped Kylie's cock inside her. With the lube, Kylie's pre-cum and her own wetness, she was able to take in all in quickly. She sat still, taking in the fullness. She could feel the vibrations and pulsing of the plug through Kylie's cock. It felt new and wonderful.

Kylie reacted to Cassie's pussy engulfing her cock by emitting a long low groan. Her entire being was centered on her cock.

Slowly Cassie began to ride the rock hard cock. She wanted it to last yet wanted to cum badly. Small orgasms swept over her, giving her warnings that a bigger one was coming. While she prepared, she was caught by surprised what happened next.

Kylie had reached the breaking point. Her orgasm hit with the force of a freight train. She lifted her hips and Cassie off the bed as she slammed her cock into her. She saw stars and her mind swirled as she screamed out in ecstasy.

Kylie's cumming caused Cassie to cum also. Caught off guard by the timing and force of it, Cassie too saw stars. She yelled out, "Oh fuck, Oh my fuckin' God" as she bounced up and down on Kylie's cock until she collapsed on Kylie's chest.

Angie was not far behind. She finger banged her pussy and watching her two lovers cum set her off too.

The three lovers collapsed into a tangled contented heap.

***

A Few Weeks Later

The weeks leading up to Christmas saw a great increase in people stopping by and shopping at the gallery. The weekends were especially busy and sales were brisk. Overall Kylie was very pleased with the results.

She gave more and more thought to Mr. Fairchild's offer. No money had been discussed but that wasn't a big concern, at least right now. She really wasn't sure she wanted to sell any way. She enjoyed running the gallery. She had expanded its wares without stressing herself out. It was big enough. She was able to teach classes in the evening which she liked immensely. More importantly she was becoming a part of the community and she liked that. She was asked to help plan the town's Christmas celebration and though she the youngest and only unmarried member of the committee, she had a good time doing it. She was even asked by some local church ladies to help at their bazaar. She wondered at their reaction if they ever found out about her "secret."

Things were going well, here at work and at home. The three of them had settled in quite well and she didn't want to lose any of that. There was a lot more going on between them than just sex. That wasn't a knock on their sex lives. What made the sex so good was the complete openness of it. It seemed that they cared more about each other getting off than themselves, which in turn made it that much better. They also were willing to try new things, at least once, which certainly made it interesting.

Kylie realized of the three she brought the most baggage. Technically she was still a man but she didn't feel that way. Angie and Cassie totally supported her and never questioned her. "It is like being a girl with something extra!" Angie joked. It was now going on for over six months and though there could always be a problem, she knew they had her back.

She leaned back in the office chair when her phone buzzed. It was Suzi.

"Hi, Suzi, is everything ok?" she asked.

"Yes, Kylie, everything is fine," Suzi began, "But I have a favor to ask of you. Don't feel you have to do it."

"Ask away, sis."

"What are you doing this weekend?" Suzi asked, "If you have plans..."

"Suzi! Would you just ask!"

"This is very last minute but this Saturday night Meghan has her school Christmas pagent and she wants you to be there. Mom and Dad will be here too. I understand if you say no. Really."

Kylie laughed. "Do you think I would say no? I'll come up Saturday afternoon and drive back after it is over."

"Great! The girls will be so excited when I tell them," Suzi said. You could hear the excitement in her voice too. "You shouldn't drive home afterwards. It is a long drive. It will be dark and you never know about the weather."

"You know, you are sounding like Mom again, sis."

Suzi laughed this time. "Someone needs to take care of my baby sister!"

"I know, Angie, we planned a Girls' Night Out for this weekend but it's family. Sorry," Kylie explained.

"I know and it's alright. It is Christmas time and people get busy. Frankly I'm ok with not going at all. Cassie has her mom's birthday. Hannah has plans. Julie too. It was only going to Alexa, Susan, you and me. I still need to finish my shopping. I'm good."

Kylie stepped closer to Angie. "You sure?"

Angie hugged Kylie. "The bed will feel empty but I'll survive."

***

Saturday

"Kylie!" Katie yelled as she ran down the front steps. "Kylie, you're here!"

"Hey munchkin!" Kylie said as bent down and picked Katie up. "Oomph, you are bigger than when I last saw you!"

Katie put her arms around Kylie's neck and kissed her cheek. "I'm so happy you are here. Daddy, Kylie's here!"

Jack stood at the head of the stairs. "Glad you made it. How was the drive?" he asked. As Kylie reached the top step, he put his hand on her shoulder and kissed her cheek.

"Not bad," Kylie replied. "Where's Suzi?"

Jack held the door as they entered the house. "Mom, Meghan, and Suzi just went to store. I guess they needed something. They should be back soon. Dad is downstairs watching TV."

"No I'm not," John said standing in the hallway. "How's my girl?" He smiled as he held out his arms.

Kylie handed Katie to her dad and walked towards John. "I'm good," she said as he gave her a big hug.

Letting her go he asked, "Where's my pumpkin pie?"

Kylie blushed. "I'm sorry. I know I promised but I didn't have time. I'm really sorry."

John smiled. "That's ok but the next time..?"

Holding her hand up, Kylie promised.

The front door opened and Suzi walked in followed by Maggie and Meghan. "Kylie!" Suzi exclaimed. "You made it. I'm so glad."

Meghan stepped around her mom and walked over to Kylie. She didn't say anything but she gave Kylie a big hug.

"So Meghan tonight's the big night. I'm so happy I could be here," Kylie said.

"I am too." Meghan gave her another hug.

The two men went downstairs to resume watching the game while the three women plus the two girls headed to the kitchen.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Kylie asked.

"No I don't think so," Suzi replied. "Wait!" she flipped Kylie the tube of biscuits. "How long and what temperature?"

Kylie got up and turned the oven on. "There, 20 to 25 minutes." She lifted the lid to the crock-pot. "Smell good. What are we having?"

"Pot roast. It's easy. We have to be at the school by 6:30. If we eat in a half hour we'll have plenty of time," Suzi said. "Want something to drink? Soda? Water? Wine?"

They sat at the table and talked. Kylie asked Meghan about tonight while Katie sat close, drawing. Meghan told her that her class would be singing two songs and at the end all the classes would sing one song together. Suzi explained it was grades 1-6 and there were combined choruses, 1 and 2, 3 and 4, and 5 and 6. There was also a band from grades 5 and 6. Kylie asked Meghan if she played an instrument and was told she played the recorder.

"Remember, Suzi when we played the recorder? I wasn't very good. You were." Kylie said. "Didn't you play the flute?"

Suzi gave Kylie a funny look. "Yes that was long time ago."

Katie slid over to Kylie her finished drawing. "So Katie you are quite the artist. Who are in this picture?"

"You and mommy."

Suzi looked over at it. "Which one is me?"

Katie gave her mom a disgusted look. She pointed to one and said, "That's you."

Kylie and Suzi looked at each other and laughed. Of the two figures, one had those familiar circles on her chest. It wasn't the one she pointed to. "Of course, sweetie, mommy should have known!"

The School Christmas Show was like the millions that were taking place across the country. Hand made Christmas decorations, proud parents and grand parents, girls dressed in their best, boys with ties, songs sung loud and off key, and bands that played music that if the teacher didn't you in advance you might not know it. In other words it was perfect. Meghan's school was small and so was the gym but it was filled. Like the tree lighting, it brought the entire town together.

To save a seat, Katie sat on Kylie's lap. This meant that Kylie got a narration in addition to the music as Katie felt she had tell Kylie what was going on.

When it ended, Katie hopped off Kylie's lap, grabbed her hand, and began to pull her towards the stage.

"Wait, Katie, where are we going?"

"Come on, Kylie!" Katie kept walking and pulling.

Katie brought her up to a young woman who was talking to some adults.

"Katie, wait your turn." Kylie whispered.

Katie waited impatiently until the people left. "Miss Walker! Miss Walker!"

The young woman turned. "Yes, Katie, what is it?"

"Miss Walker, this is Kylie," Katie said as she pulled on Kylie's arm. "Isn't she pretty?"

Kylie was totally embarrassed. "I am so sorry, Miss Walker." She smiled and quickly looked down at Katie.

Miss Walker laughed. "Don't be. Katie has told us all about you. She is very excited that you were coming tonight." Miss Walker was Katie's pre-school teacher. "I feel I know you already. I'm Ginny." She stuck out her hand. "I'm so happy we finally met!" she laughed again.

"I'm Kylie but you already know that." Kylie laughed. "I'm very impressed with what you did here."

"I just helped." She waved her hand at another woman walked over. "Kylie, this is Lynn, she is the one who did all this. Lynn, this is Kylie."

"Ah, yes, I feel I know you."

"I am so embarrassed. I didn't know. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. That's Katie." All three girls laughed and to any one looking, they could see three girls, in their mid-twenties, enjoying themselves.

"All right, it is way pass your bedtime," Suzi told the girls. "Time to get your PJ's on and hop into bed."

"Can Kylie read us a story, mommy?" Meghan asked.

"After you get your PJ's on and brush your teeth you may go ask her. Now hurry up."

Meghan finished and ran downstairs. She gave a grandmother a hug and a kiss. "Good night Grandma." She turned to Kylie, "Mommy said we could ask you, would you read us a story?"

Kylie gave Meghan a big smile. "Of course, you pick out the book and I'll be up."

As Meghan left the kitchen, Katie ran in. "Good night Grandma!" She gave her a hug and a kiss. "Kylie, are you going to read us a story?"

"Yes, munchkin," Kylie said as she picked Katie up. "Let's go see what story it is."

As Suzi walked past the girl's bedroom she could them laughing and giggling. Katie was heard to say, "No Kylie, he's over there!"

"So it sounded like you three were having a good time," Suzi said. "What story were you reading?"

"To Find an Elf, and it seems I'm not very good at it. At least according to Katie."

She walked to the counter and made herself a cup of tea. As she walked over the table where Maggie and Suzi, she said as she sat down, "You know, Suzi, you and Jack should be very proud of yourselves. Your two girls are amazing and so cute."

Suzi smiled. "Thanks but Katie can be a handful."

"Still, you are doing a great job!" She gave Suzi's hand a squeeze. "So what are the plans for Christmas?"

Suzi sighed. "Right now, its Mom and Dad, Jack's youngest brother might stop by and the four of us. You're coming right?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world. Do you mind if I bring my roommate Angie? Her parents are going to Florida and she has no one nearby. I would like you to meet her."

"Sure, there will be plenty of room," Suzi answered.

"You didn't mention Tess and her family," Kylie said, sipping her tea.

"Humph" was all Maggie said.

Suzi looked over at Maggie and nodded. "Well it goes like this. Tess is not talking to Maggie or me either. She decided to spent Christmas with her husband Bill's family this year."

Kylie leaned forward. "Why?" she then sat back. "It was because of me and what I did with Chrissie, wasn't it?"

"Sort of," Suzi continued. "Tess called the next Tuesday, very upset about you and buying clothes with Chrissie. I told her I saw nothing wrong with it. Did you do something with her husband?"

"What? I barely talked to him. He got a little too close in the kitchen one time but I walked away. Why?"

Suzi laughed, especially knowing the circumstances. "She claims you came on to him. She called you 'a little bimbo' or something like that. So I told her off and she hung up. I haven't heard from her again." Suzi looked over at Maggie who gave a weak smile.

"I am so sorry," Kylie looking at both women. "I didn't mean to cause trouble. I was hoping to met Chrissie again but it seems good that I won't"

Maggie perked up. "Oh you will, she is having Christmas with us. I guess she and her mother had a big blow-up so John is going to get her Friday and she is staying with us."

"Mom, when were you going tell me?" Suzi asked with a surprised look on her face.

"Tomorrow, dear, I didn't want ruin tonight," Maggie said patting Suzi's hand. "My, look at the time," she said standing up. "Its past my bedtime."

"Well that is surprise! I guess I will find more tomorrow," Suzi said standing up. "Wait right here, I'll be right back."

Suzi was gone but a minute and when she returned Jack was with her. Kylie gave Suzi a questionable look as they sat down.

"Hi, Jack," Kylie said, "I haven't talk much to you today."

Suzi reached out and put both hands over Kylie's. "Jack has something he wants to say."

Jack cleared his throat. "Kylie I know."

Kylie pulled her hand back and stared at Suzi. She was going to say something to her but Jack cut her off.

"Suzi didn't tell me. Don't blame her. You did."

"I did?" Kylie said indigently. "How did I tell you?"

"Let me explain," Jack began. "First you look too much like Cary obviously, to be a cousin. A twin maybe? Second you know too much about the house and us. Third the way you and Suzi interact, you two are much closer than cousins. And finally you told me when you left Sunday."

"How?"

"You hugged me and said to make sure I take good care of your sister."

Kylie sat silently, staring at the floor as her eyes filled. She glanced at Suzi who had some tears running down her face. "I'm sorry," she whispered.

At that moment Katie called for her mother. Suzi got up. "I'll be right back."

The two were now alone at the table.

"Now what, Jack?"

"Let's see," Jack said. "My mom loves you. My dad adores you."

"Or is that just my pumpkin pie?" Kylie interrupted.

Jack laughed. "That too. My girls are just crazy about you."

"I just love them so much, Jack."

"I know and it shows. Finally how happy Suzi is now. I think your mom dying really hurt her and with your family so far apart, well, she needed this. I know she was worried about you before this."

Kylie looked across the table at Jack. "And what about you, Jack, how do you feel?"

"I think it is an incredibly brave thing you are doing and doing it so well. You are putting all out there, so to speak, for every one to see. And you are succeeding. You know something; I liked you the minute you walked in the door. Of course I thought you were Suzi's cousin then but no matter." Jack got up and walked around the table. Kylie stood, as he got closer. He put his arms around her and gave her a hug. It wasn't a sort hello hug but a meaningful hug. A hug that meant you are family.

Suzi didn't hear any talking from the kitchen so she hurried towards it. Rounding the corner she saw Jack and Kylie hugging. She knew everything would be all right.

***

The Day Before Christmas

"Ok," Kylie asked, "Do we have everything?"

"It is a little late now to ask, isn't it," Angie said merging into traffic. "We are on 95 now."

"I know but I just need to make sure. Presents, 2 pumpkin pies, suitcase. Oh my God, did you bring pajamas?"

"Why yes sweetie," Angie said with a smile. "That little black nightie you're so fond of."

Kylie sat bolt upright. "You didn't. Please say you are joking!"

"Calm down," Angie said with a laugh. "No I didn't. I bought flannel Christmas ones. As a matter of fact I bought one for you too, twinseys!"

"Ok," Kylie said setting back into the seat. "Just checking. I want everything to be alright."

"It will be, sweetie," Angie said patting Kylie's knee. "It will."

The drive was smooth and easy. Snow had fallen mid-week so every thing was white and shimmered in the sunlight. The weather was cold but not bitingly cold. Kylie wore black tights, a grey skirt and blue ribbed long sleeve blouse. She didn't make the same mistake as Thanksgiving. Wearing a sweater with a tank top underneath didn't work out that well when it got warm in the house. Angie dressed the same only she reversed the colors.

"Here we go." Kylie leaned over and kissed Angie. "For luck!"

The two walked in the front door and were greeted with aromas from the kitchen and Christmas music. For moment no one noticed them so Kylie headed to the kitchen. There she found Suzi and Maggie with their backs to her. Maggie was making an apple pie while Suzi was cleaning up.

"Hey, where do you want the pumpkin pies?" Kylie asked.

"Kylie! My goodness you scared me!" Maggie said.

Suzi turned and gave Kylie a big smile. "It is about time you got here! Put the pies down over here and give me a big hug."

Kylie and Suzi hugged for a few moments then Kylie turned to Angie. "Suzi, Maggie, this is my roommate Angie.

"Pleased to meet you," Angie said a little stiffly.

"Any friend of Kylie's is a friend of our," Maggie replied. Suzi gave her a hug and asked, 'Where are your bags? I'll get Jack to get them."

"Where are the girls?"

"They are upstairs playing with Chrissie. I'll call them."

"No, I'll go up," Kylie turned to Angie. "I'll be right back."

Kylie walked up the stairs. She could hear the girls playing behind their bedroom door. She knocked.

The door flew open. Katie stood there for a second and then yelled, "Kylie!" She then hugged Kylie around causing her nearly to fall. "Hey munchkin, take it easy." Kylie bent down and picked her up. "Hey Meghan, Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas, Kylie," Meghan said as she got off the floor and hugged Kylie.

Kylie looked over at the young lady seated on the bed. "Chrissie?" If was as if there had been a complete makeover. New hairstyle, not too much make-up and dress that looked great on her, it was a whole new Chrissie. "Stand up and let me take a look."