All Comments on 'Girls' Night Out Ch. 14'

by jerseyblue

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have a great story going please keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I will never get enough of this story. Your writing makes it so real and the emotion comes through so clearly. I don’t think I have read another story where the conversation flows so easy and natural. I will be enjoying this many times in the future. Thank so much for all you have been putting into each and every chapter.

Femboy_AmandaFemboy_Amandaover 1 year ago

Just like every other chapter this has me so wishing I could anywhere close to Kylie Stevenson in terms of confidence in myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So disappointing. You took a great story about a strong person in a strong relationship and made her weak, with no control,

jerseybluejerseyblueover 1 year agoAuthor

Sorry you are disappointed. I didn't write this last chapter to show Kylie was losing control. It was more an issue of doubts and questions as to who she really is. She in a way needed to find out. Ingrid put her in an uncomfortable position that raised these doubts and questions. She stood up to Ingrid on the business offer by turning it down. She went outside her comfort zone in the bedroom. As the subtitle read, she was testing new boundaries for herself. I tried to show this in this chapter.

deidracowendeidracowenover 1 year ago

You are a great story teller. I wish I was as passable as Kylie! But I am with her on keeping my cock. Would luv boobs but I just stick with being a CD. I had a cisgender girlfriend a while back that I dated in fem mode so this series brought back fun memories of parties, clubing, hanging out on weekends at her condo and yes great sex. (We liked giving guys BJs together!)

I look forward to reading more of your writing. Thank you so much.

Kathryn65Kathryn6511 months ago

Hiya , I simply love how the storyline and characters are unfolding in and along with it , I think you’re right for Kylie to find her level giving control in the bedroom is one thing with your lover , ingrid wants total domination of your life and people like that are like being hit by a freight train if you give them an inch it isn’t love . Xxx

Martin594Martin5942 days ago

I have to comment on the phrase "You make a dead man cum" from Start Me Up by the Rolling Stones. I was dating a woman 20 yrs younger than me. I worked hard one day and was tired. Just wanted to rest but, she had other ideas. That was our phrase "You make a dead many. Cum"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous