Girls' Night Out Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie needed no coaxing as she lowered herself to her knees. She took her fingers and pushed Chrissie's lips apart. She smiled as she saw how wet Chrissie had become in anticipation. She placed her tongue at her opening and savored the taste. Chrissie's body shook from the touch. She licked her way up towards her clit, gently but firmly, and sending tingle into Chrissie.

Chrissie remember the first time Kylie had gone down on her. It was so amazing and now for the second time, Kylie was eating her pussy. She could feel the intensity build as it spread from her pussy to all over. She put her hand behind Kylie's head, holding it in place and not letting it go.

Kylie didn't need Chrissie to hold her, she loved doing this. And she loved to hear Chrissie moan and react to her manipulations. The fact that more of Chrissie's juices were flowing from her pussy was all the encouragement Kylie needed. As her tongue gave its full attention to Chrissie's clit, Kylie slipped two fingers inside her.

"Oh fuck!" Chrissie moaned as she slid off the edge of the sink. Her movement caused the two fingers to go deeper into her. "Oh fuck, Auntie, eat me, please, Oh fuck!"

Her hips pushed against Kylie's face as if she was fucking her tongue.

Kylie sucked harder on her clit and increased the movement of her fingers, in and out.

Suddenly Chrissie's body tighten and she cried out, "Oh my God, I'm cumming!" A rush of juices flooded from her pussy and all over Kylie's face. Chrissie pressed Kylie's face to her. "Don't stop! Oh fuck!" Chrissie deeply groaned.

Chrissie held on to the edge of sink to keep herself from falling. She looked down to see Kylie smile up at her, her face shiny with Chrissie's juices. She reached down and helped Kylie up. Seeing that her cock was still hard and dripping some pre-cum, Chrissie grabbed it and led Kylie to the bed.

Pushing her down on it, Chrissie straddled Kylie. "Let me make love to you, Auntie." She said softly. With that she reached under her and took hold of Kylie's cock. She slowly rode down it, taking it all in. "God, I love the feel of your cock in me. I didn't think it could ever feel this good!" Chrissie moaned. She moved up and down the shaft, making eye contact with Kylie. "It feels so good."

In a move that surprised Chrissie, Kylie quickly pushed Chrissie off her. Before Chrissie could recover, Kylie rolled Chrissie on to her stomach. Kylie moved positioned herself behind her and raised Chrissie's hips. She pushed her cock into her, causing Chrissie to gasp. It felt so different to Chrissie being fucked this way. "Oh fuck! Don't stop!"

Kylie continued to stroke in and out, matching Chrissie's movement. She reached around and found her clit. She pinched between her two fingers making Chrissie moan with pleasure. Chrissie raised her head and cried out, "Oh fuck, Auntie, it feels so fuckin' good!" She slammed her ass back into Kylie, taking her cock deeper.

This time as Chrissie felt her orgasm approaching, she was prepared for it. It was unlike previous ones. This one seemed to start slowly and build. When she came, she rode it out like a wave. Instead of screaming and thrashing about, she groaned deeply into the pillow letting it wash over her. In many ways it was the best one she ever experienced. She heard Kylie moan behind her knowing that she too had cum.

Afterwards the two lay together quietly. Chrissie lightly stroked Kylie's now deflated cock. "That was great. That may have been the best one ever. It was so satisfying. It was so easy to take."

In the middle of the night, Chrissie lay awake thinking. Kylie was snuggled up close, softly snoring. Chrissie realized that before she met Aunt Kylie she wasn't in control of her life. She was just spinning her wheels, confused about who she was. Now she was going to college, had chosen a career goals and comfortable with who she was. She still had questions as to where she was sexually but she felt she could figure it out. Tonight she thought that having sex was about having control but she now knew it wasn't just about that. You could give up the control and yet still have it. She looked down at Kylie and smiled. "Here was one lady who took control of her life and definitely has her act together," Chrissie thought. She bent over and kissed Kylie lightly on the forehead. Kylie snuggled closer.

***

Back Home

"Take a deep breath, Chrissie," Kylie said with a laugh. "It is the greatest aroma around." She looked at Chrissie who gave her a sly smile. "Ok the second greatest." They both laughed.

Here at Hershey Park there was enough chocolate to satisfy any sweet tooth. They weren't going to stay long. They planned on getting some candy for themselves and friends. They most definitely were going to bring home surprises to their nieces. And there was one more thing.

"We are going to create our own candy bar," Kylie said. "I signed us up for a time to do that. We'll shop then create."

That is what they did and with bags filled with goodies and toys they set out to create the ultimate candy bar. It was funny as to the results. Kylie's was a plain bar covered in toffee bits then covered with chocolate. Nothing crazy.

Chrissie's had toffee bits, chocolate chips, tiny marshmallows, cookie pieces covered in chocolate with rainbow jimmies to top it off. A pure masterpiece!

"That's one amazing bar you made there. Just looking at it I can feel the pounds going on," Kylie said with a laugh.

"I know," Chrissie replied, "I think I got carried away."

"Speaking of pounds, how about this chocolate shake? I could have another!"

"That would be a great idea, instead of lunch!" Chrissie laughed.

"I think, Chrissie, it was a bad idea to come here," Kylie replied.

Chrissie shook her head. "No, it was a bad idea to come here and not stay longer!"

They got in the car and headed home.

"I don't see why you worry about your weight, Auntie." Chrissie said finishing up her shake, "You have a great figure."

"Really?" Kylie answered. "I know my boobs are good but what about my hips and ass?"

"You have a really cute ass and your hips are fine. Just look at mine!" Chrissie said shifting in her seat.

"I think you have a great rear end. I wouldn't mind having it. You know, sometimes I feel I have to pad mine."

Chrissie shook her head. "No, don't do that, yours is fine but I will trade you!"

Both laughed and then Chrissie said, "I have another question. What do you do with your cock? I mean I don't see any bulge and I'm pretty sure no one else does."

"Good question," Kylie began, "There are all types of clothing I can wear to hide it. Most of the time I wear the right kind of panties that help out. Sometimes I have to tuck it between my legs. I don't particularly like to do that but sometimes I have to. It depends on the situation. There are times under a dress that I don't wear anything or just tap pants. Does that answer your question?"

"Yes but I have one more for now."

"Go ahead, ask," Kylie smiled in her direction.

"Have you ever," Chrissie stammered and stopped.

"Have I ever what, Chrissie?" Kylie asked. "Go ahead, this can't be that bad."

Chrissie took a deep breath. "Have you ever, oh boy, have you ever had anal sex?"

Kylie tapped Chrissie on the knee. "There that wasn't so bad and the answer is yes, I have."

"With a man?"

"I hope this doesn't change your view of me but yes with a man and even with a woman," Kylie answered.

Chrissie stared at her aunt. "A woman? How?"

It was Kylie's turn to shake her head. "Ok sex talk part 2, here goes."

Kylie explained everything to Chrissie who sat in rap attention in the front seat. From threesomes with Angie and Cassie to using butt plugs and strap-ons, she told it all. She told her about the first time a man took her and about the foursome in the Virgin Islands where it was a little crazy. She also said that since she decided to be Kylie, sex was never better and she wouldn't change anything.

"There, that's basically it," she said finishing up. "I hope you don't think your aunt is some crazy sex fiend because I'm not."

Chrissie didn't say anything for the next few miles. She appeared to be taking it all in. Finally she reached over and touched Kylie's hand. "Auntie, you are the best thing that has come into my life. You came at a time I was in a dark place. You saved me!"

Kylie looked over at Chrissie and saw she was crying. Kylie started to cry. Not wanting to kill them, she found a place and pulled over. There the two cried and hugged each other. It felt so right.

They made good time as they drove across Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York State. Kylie avoided NYC and went north of it into Connecticut. They decide that Chrissie should stay a few days on the Cape with them. Chrissie checked with her grandparents and got the ok.

"Now that Cassie has moved out, you can sleep in her room."

Chrissie frowned and then asked, "Is that what she did, sleep in her own room?"

"No," Kylie gave a little laugh, "She slept with Angie and me and you want to also, right?"

"Yes, I do," Chrissie replied with excitement in her voice.

"Ok but it is not like at Aunt Suzi's," Kylie stressed, "We sleep in the nude so you'll have to too. Those are our rules."

"Great! I can't wait."

***

Time Together

"So how was your trip?" Angie said, seated across from Kylie at the breakfast table.

"It was a great time," Kylie replied setting her tea down, "We went on a ghost tour. That was silly but good. We should go together next time. I want to go horseback riding there. It sounds like it would fun."

Angie picked up the bag full of chocolates. "Did you get enough?"

Kylie laughed. "I know but there was just so much to buy. We couldn't control ourselves. I got some for you to."

"How did Chrissie do? Everything settled at college?" Angie asked.

"I think so."

"So her classes are set and did she meet any of her professor?" Angie asked another question.

Chrissie bounced into the kitchen. "Meet any professors? I should say so. I think Kylie should tell you about him."

Angie looked at Kylie, "Well?"

Kylie gave her an innocent look. "We met one of them, a Dr. Langston. He'll be one of her teachers this fall. That's all."

"That's all?" Chrissie exclaimed. She came over to the table and sat down. "That's all, huh? Dr. Mark Langston was all over Auntie. It was so obvious. He even asked her out for dinner. He was really hot for her. He wanted to get in her pants."

"That would have been a real surprise," Kylie laughed.

Chrissie gave Kylie a dirty look. "Auntie led him on."

"I did not," Kylie quickly added.

"You did nothing to discouraged him. I'm pretty sure if I wasn't there she would have taken it a lot further."

"Angie, it wasn't that way at all," Kylie said looking at Angie.

"Chrissie, was he good looking?" Angie asked.

"Very and with gorgeous eyes. He is a little too old for me but I could see how Auntie found him hot."

"Chrissie!" Kylie shouted at her.

"Just sayin' Auntie. Just sayin'"

Angie looked at Kylie. She smiled and then laughed. "It looks as if you might be expanding your horizons, sweetie. I might have to keep an eye on you."

They decided to go up to Boston for the day. Angie had no appointments scheduled so it seemed to be a good idea. They were going to walk the Freedom Trail since Chrissie never had and then eat in the North End. There were many great little restaurants there to choose from. Then do a little shopping and head home. It would be a great day out.

It was a perfect spring day in Boston and it fit the mood of the girls. It was a chance to shed the heavy winter clothes and wear something light and cottony. Each one wore spring dress, allowing the sun to warm their skin. They picked a little Italian restaurant and sat outside on the sidewalk. The food and wine was great but the bread was to die for. They stayed longer than they planned but still had time to shop.

They shopped all the shops around Faneuil Hall and then called it a day.

"We have one more stop," Kylie said as Angie and she directed Chrissie towards it.

"Victoria's secret!" Chrissie said, "Why? I have enough sexy underwear."

The other two girls laughed. "No you don't but that's not the reason we brought you here." Angie said.

"No, Chrissie, Angie and I have a tradition. It's called Girls' Night In where we dress up in a cutest nighties, sit on our bed, drink and talk. You didn't bring one so you need to pick out one. Come on." Kylie took Chrissie by the hand and led her into the store.

They went right to the back of the store and began to look. For Kylie this was very exciting. She loved shopping for girlie things and just the idea of doing this was a turn-on. She had to be careful she didn't get too excited. She decided to step back and let Angie and Chrissie do the looking.

Angie picked out a silvery blue one. It was sheer with a silver clasp between the cups and had G-string panties. "How about this one?"

"That's looks ok," Chrissie said, "What about this one?" She held up a green teddy that showed more skin that the material it was made from, plus it was crotchless.

Both Angie and Kylie blurted out at the same time, "No!"

Kyle took it from her. "That's not a real nightie."

Kylie couldn't help herself. She stepped forward and began to search. Just touching so many sent tingles through her but she remained focused. Finally she found the one she thought would be right for Chrissie. "Here," she said, "Try this one." It was sheer like the other ones but it was white with little yellow daisies on the cups. There were some on the panties, which was a G-string. "Try it on and we'll see how it looks."

Chrissie took Kylie by the hand and went into the dressing room. There she stripped down and tried on the one Angie suggested and then Kylie's. She looked good and both of them. She filled out the tops very well but the panties were a tad tight.

"I don't think I can go bigger in the top but the bottoms maybe. What do you think?" Chrissie asked.

To Kylie both were fine. As a fact of fact at that moment she was trying to keep from thinking about seeing Chrissie in either one later tonight. Her cock began to stir. "Look I think both look good. I think the white one looks the cutest," she said quickly, backing away.

"Really?" Chrissie turned around and showed her ass. The white G-string disappeared between her ass cheeks. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," Kylie quietly said.

Chrissie turned around and looked at Kylie. "I guess you really like it, don't you, Auntie?" She stepped closer and put her hand on Kylie's crotch. Smiling, she said, "Then I'll take it."

That done, they headed to the car and home.

They stopped at the grocery store and picked up some chicken and vegetables and of course some wine. The plan was to cook the chicken on the grill, cut it up and mix it with the salad. That, the wine and sitting on the deck would be a perfect way to relax and talk together. It would also set the mood for later that night.

"So," Chrissie asked, taking another sip of wine, "How are the wedding plans going?"

"I think we are all set. Right, sweetie?" Angie replied looking at Kylie.

"So far so good." Kylie answered. "I got my dress all fitted. All I need to do is pick it up. Your Aunt Suzi has arranged for the pastor. We are waiting for the pastor to get back to her so we can nail down the date. Then we can get the invitations out ASAP."

"What are you wearing, Angie?" Chrissie asked.

"I thought about a tux," Angie smiled, giving a quick glance at Kylie.

"No, really? You can't," Chrissie said putting down her fork quickly.

"Just joking. I have picked out a cream colored mid length dress with lots of lace. It goes well with Kylie's peach colored one. I think it will be good."

Chrissie smiled. "I have no doubts. So everything is going well?"

"Yes the music has been picked out and we are going to write our own vows. Not going to be a big wedding besides we don't want to overrun Suzi's house. Just family and a few close friends. Suzi is my matron of honor and your grandfather is going to give me away. Angie's friend Alexa will be her maid of honor."

"I know, Grandpa is so excited," Chrissie turned to Angie. "Who's going to give you away?"

Angie frowned. "No one, I don't think anyone from my family will show up. You see they don't approve of this."

"That's terrible!" Chrissie exclaimed. "Don't they see you're happy. Anyone can see you two love each other. It's so wrong!" She looked at Kylie. "What about our family? Besides Suzi?"

"Well Chrissie, mom and dad have both passed away, that's why I asked your grandfather," Kylie explained. "I decided to ask just my sisters to come. There are three of them."

"I see. Do they know the whole story?"

"No they don't. Suzi has been in contact with them and she says everything is going well so far. I'll just have to wait and see." Kylie shrugged her shoulders.

Chrissie leaned forward. "Do you think there will be a problem? You know."

"I don't know," Kylie sighed, "All my sisters helped mom raised me but of all of them, Suzi and I are the closest. Mary is the oldest then Lizzy and then Bobbi. There is eleven years between Mary and I so she was leaving high school when I was starting school. I'm not sure they knew about what was going on." Kylie sighed again. "I do hope they come."

It got real quiet for a moment.

"Hey, what type of music are you having?" Chrissie asked hoping to brighten the mood. "Hiring a DJ?"

"Not sure if Suzi is getting a DJ. We each picked out at least one or two songs we like," Kylie said.

"Really? Which ones?"

"We were thinking "'She keeps me Warm' by Mary Lambert, 'I knew I Loved You' by Savage Garden and 'Come away with me' by Norah Jones," Angie said looking over at Kylie.

Kylie reached out and took Angie's hand. "I want 'Everything I have is Yours' by Billie Holiday for the first dance but we haven't decided yet."

"Those sound awesome. I can't wait," Chrissie said reaching out and placing her hand over theirs.

***

Girls' Night In

It was obvious from the very beginning that tonight the three girls would be naked and loving each other. The only thing that wasn't clear was how long it would take before it happened. Each one's nipples were visibly erect and showed through their nighties. Kylie's cock was not hard but it was swollen enough to create a bulge in her panties. As they sat on the bed, it was hard not to feel the sexual tension.

There was a lot of laughing and drinking between the three. There also was a lot of touching with the casual touching and caressing of legs and arms. The girls squirmed around on the bed, moving ever so much closer.

Chrissie asked the question that sent them over the edge. "You know, I've only seen one real cock, Kylie's. Are they all pretty much the same?"

The two girls laughed. "Basically they are but there can be differences." Angie answered.

"Big differences!" Kylie added.

"Yes, she's right. We know of one gentleman who is very large. You might say hung like a horse."

Kylie put her arm up. She pointed to her elbow and then ran it up to her fist.

Chrissie gasped. "Really?"

Angie smiled. "Not that big but close."

"Angie should know, she tried him."

Angie gave Kylie a dirty look. "Yes I did but I was very drunk. I couldn't take it all. Too big!"

"Angie came so hard she passed out, didn't you?" Kylie nudged her.

Chrissie kept shaking her head. "Wow!"

"Size isn't everything. Right Kylie? Tell her about Kim."

"Kim is a friend of Bev who is one of my models. Bev is also Chris' lover. Any way Kim is somewhat like me. She has lived her life as girl but has a cock. It is not a very big but one night after modeling Bev, Kim and I got together as a threesome. One thing led to another and Kim fucked my ass. It was the first cock I ever had up there. Angie's strap-on is bigger."