Girls' Night Out Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Back on the Cape

Kylie put the prints she bought on St Thomas up on the wall of the gallery. She really liked them and they added even more color to the place. She was torn between keeping them for decoration and selling them. She decided to put a fair price on them and if they sold, then all the better.

She still had the card from the place she bought them from. Perhaps if they sold, she could work out a business arrangement. She was always looking for new avenues to take the gallery. Besides it might mean a business trip back to St. Thomas. She smiled at the thought.

Business was beginning to pick up since she had come back from the islands. She was now open Friday through Sunday and she knew as soon as school ended, the true season would start. Cassie was finishing up her classes and would be available full time so that was good. She would need a new girl to take the place of the one that was here last year. That girl moved away so she wouldn't be available. Kylie actually thought about hiring Chrissie for the job. She could live with them and she most likely needed money for school. She was pretty sure Angie wouldn't mind and Cassie would like the extra help. The more she thought about the idea the more she liked it.

Angie and she had been mailing out invitations and found it a fairly easy task. The only disagreement came when Kylie insisted that they send them to Angie's parents, her brother, and sister. Angie thought it was a dumb idea, as she knew they weren't coming.

"You don't know that for sure, babe," Kylie said firmly. "You are their daughter."

"Don't make me laugh, sweetie. That boat sailed longer ago," Angie replied, "I think my mother made that pretty clear."

"Come on, they must want to see that you happy."

Angie raised her hands. "Look if you want to send them one, be my guest but I don't want to talk about it."

"Well there is one couple I'm sending an invite too," Kylie said grabbing an envelope.

"Who's that?"

"Anthony and Virginia Pelligrini of Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey, that's who," Kylie said with a laugh.

"No!" Angie's voice betrayed her shock, "You can't. What if they show up?"

Kylie continued laughing, "I'll get to tango again!"

That night Kylie lay in bed next to Angie. Naked as usual she could feel Angie' warm body against hers. She stretched and raised her hand. Looking at the ring on her finger, she sighed.

"Are you ok, sweetie?" Angie asked.

"Never better," Kylie answered.

Kylie rolled over and curled up against Angie. "I don't know, it just seems so odd."

"What does?"

"Marrying you."

Angie rolled over. "What? Are you having second thoughts?"

"Oh no, not that," Kylie answered quickly. She rolled on to back and lifted her hand again. "I just knew that at some point I'll get married but as Cary it was no big deal. Now I am so excited about. Trying on dresses, planning it, thinking about the day is giving me butterflies. I even bought some special things to wear on our wedding night! See what I mean, babe?"

Angie held up her hand and looked at her ring. "I understand. I bought you that ring because I love you and I thought it was right. I didn't think I needed a ring. Then when you surprised me with this, it suddenly became so important. I can't explain why but I fell in love with you all over again."

"I just thought it was the right thing to do, babe." Kylie sighed again. "You know they were wrong."

"Who was wrong, sweetie?" Angie asked.

"People who have said you only fall in love once. Every day I fall in love with you again. And it is deeper and stronger."

She laid her head on Angie's chest and hugged her. After a few minutes, she lifted her head and directly into her eyes. "Make love to me, babe," she whispered.

***