Girls' Night Out Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie reached into drawer and took the strap-on out. She handed to Chrissie. She slowly ran her fingers over it. The feel and thought of it made her tingle. "You fucked Auntie with this?" The look in her eyes said so much more.

Kylie slid back up the bed. "Oh no, not tonight."

Chrissie and Angie turned towards Kylie. It was if they read each other's mind. They each grabbed one of Kylie's legs and spread them apart.

Angie laughed. "Your voice says no but your cock says yes, sweetie."

Kylie couldn't deny that. Her cock stood hard and rigid as it poke over the top of her panties. She struggled against them but not very convincingly. "Stop," she said giggling as Angie undid the ties on her panties and pulled them off.

Angie grabbed the hard cock and began stroking it while Chrissie began to roll her balls between her fingers. Kylie stopped giggling and sighed. It felt good.

"Sweetie, we are going to make you feel so good tonight. Just lie back and take it," Angie said removing her top. Chrissie did the same and then helped Kylie remove hers.

Moving up on the bed, Angie began kissing Kylie. At first she teased her by lightly kissing her mouth but then she pushed her tongue between her lips. She forcibly moved around, pressing hard against her. Kylie yielded to her, allowing Angie to explore her mouth.

Chrissie began to suck on Kylie's nipple, taking it into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. Both continued to play with Kylie's cock, causing Kylie to squirm beneath them.

While Angie continued to kiss Kylie, Chrissie moved her hand from Kylie's balls to Angie's crotch. She could feel her heat and wetness through the material of her panties. She slipped her fingers inside the panties and ran them along the smooth pussy. It was the first time she ever touched a bald pussy besides her own and it sent an electric shock through her. She slid her fingers further along until she found Angie's pussy, wet and puffy, and begging to be touched.

When Chrissie touched Angie's pussy, she moaned into Kylie's mouth. She took her hands and wiggled out of panties, giving Chrissie complete access to her. She stopped kissing Kylie and whispered in her ear. "Chrissie fingering my pussy, it's so fuckin' hot."

Even though it was the first time for Chrissie, she knew what to do. She found Angie's hard clit and began rubbing it. Angie responded by moaning, "Yes, girl, right there. That's it."

Angie slid down the bed to give Chrissie an easier way to continue. By moving, Angie now was able to take Kylie's cock in her mouth and she licked off the pre-cum that had dripped from the tip. With Angie moving it caused Chrissie to move also. Kylie raised her head and took one of Chrissie's breasts in her mouth, gently sucking it.

Angie worked on Kylie's cock. She knew just what to do to bring her to the edge and then back off. She also knew that Kylie loved to have her ass played with and tonight was no different. She pressed one of her fingers against Kylie's asshole and felt her press back.

It was a little harder for Angie to concentrate because Chrissie was doing a great job finger banging her pussy. Chrissie was applying the right pressure and movement that was bringing Angie closer and closer. For being a beginner, Chrissie was proving to be a quick learner.

When Angie came, she stopped sucking on Kylie's cock. Instead she simply groaned around it and rode it out. When it finished she lifted her head and smiled at Chrissie and said, "That was good, really good."

She picked up the strap-on and said quietly to Chrissie, "Would you like to fuck your aunt?"

Chrissie just nodded.

Angie looked at Kylie as she stroked her cock, squeezing it as she reached the tip. "Would you like Chrissie to fuck your ass, sweetie?"

Kylie gasped at the thought and nodded. "Yes," she moaned.

She looked on mesmerized as she watched Angie fasten the strap-on around Chrissie's waist. The fake cock bobbed up and down obscenely between Chrissie's legs causing her to squirm in anticipation.

Angie slipped the end of the dildo inside Chrissie's pussy. "Oh my," Chrissie moaned, "I didn't realize."

Angie moved it around teasingly. "Does it feel ok?" she said with a smile.

Chrissie squeezed her thighs together. "Oh yes!"

As Angie turned to her, Kylie knew what to do. She turned over. Getting on her elbows she raised her ass high, inviting Chrissie to take it. Kylie had discovered that if she leaned on her elbows she could take more into her ass. It also hit that special spot easier.

"Good girl, sweetie," Angie said. She then spanked Kylie on the ass. Kylie gave a little shriek and then wiggled her ass.

"We need to get her ready, Chrissie. Here give me your fingers." Angie took Chrissie's hand and put a glob of lube on it. "Stroke your cock with it."

Chrissie did as she told. As she did, the dildo moved inside her. She stroke it a little faster and it felt even better.

Angie smiled as she watched Chrissie lube the fake cock. "Feels good, doesn't it? Now place your two fingers on Kylie's asshole."

When Chrissie did this and started to push against it, Kylie couldn't wait. She pushed hard causing the two fingers to slip in. Kylie moaned loudly.

The move surprised Chrissie. She also surprised at how it felt to her. It sent a tingle through her.

"Now, move your fingers in and out and then spread them apart. We need to get her nice and lubed, stretched too."

Chrissie could feel her heart beat faster as she did what Angie told her. Kylie's ass started moving in rhythm with her fingers, allowing them to go deeper. Her moans grew longer and deeper.

Angie took hold of the dildo and guided it towards Kylie's opening. Chrissie removed her fingers making Kylie groan at the emptiness. With the dildo lined up, Angie put her hand on Chrissie's ass and slowly pushed. It slipped in easily. Angie pushed a little more until the entire thing was in Kylie's ass.

Leaning forward, Angie said softly to Kylie, "It's completely in. Chrissie is going to fuck your ass, sweetie. She is going to fuck you good!"

Chrissie began moving, the fake cock sliding in and out of her Aunt's ass. With each stroke the dildo moved inside her own pussy, pressing against her clit and sending sensations radiating from it. She looked down at her Aunt's ass being fucked. It was so fuckin' hot that a small orgasm swept over her. She moved faster, increasing her tempo.

Kylie's mind was clouded in a sexual haze. The feelings she was experiencing were better than any other time she had her ass filled. Was it because she was getting use to it or was it because it was her niece fucking her? She didn't care why, just that she was losing her mind right now. Chrissie was hitting that spot over and over again, causing her cock to throb and leak large amounts of pre-cum onto the bed. She buried her face into the pillow groaning in ecstasy.

The last time Kylie was fucked in the ass, Angie realized how much she enjoyed watching her. She put two fingers inside her pussy and began fucking herself. She could see the dildo moving in and out and Kylie's cock moving on its own. The last time she stroked it off with her hand. This time it would be different. She slid under Kylie. She took the engorged cock in her mouth. It felt bigger than it ever had been before.

Kylie raised her head and screamed out, "Oh my God! Oh fuck!" The feeling kept growing, stronger than she ever felt in her life. Tears streamed down her face causing her mascara to smear. She kept repeating over and over, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" She slammed her ass against Chrissie over and over while Angie's mouth had a vacuum like grip on her cock. She needed to cum, she wanted to cum, but in some perverse way her body wanted more.

The three girls were engulfed in the intense feelings that swept through their bodies. Chrissie pounded Kylie's ass and with each stroke, the dildo pressed firmly against her clit, making her desire for more. Angie's fingers worked her own pussy, moving almost in a blur, to rise even higher. They filled the rooms with their cries of lust.

Frantic to cum and almost out of control, Chrissie slapped hard Kylie on her ass cheeks. The surprise and pain pushed Kylie to her limit. When Chrissie spanked her again, what had been building inside her exploded with overwhelming force. The room turned red before Kylie's eyes as she screamed loudly, "Fuck yes!" Her cock swelled and then her cum spurting into Angie's mouth. Angie tried to swallow it all but found she was unable to. It ran from her mouth, covering her cheeks and chin with Kylie's cum.

Kylie's scream and cumming was the trigger that pushed the other two over the edge. In her ecstasy, Angie pulled her mouth from Kylie's cock and groaned, "Oh God Fuck yes!" When she did, Kylie's cock continued to cum, covering her face.

Chrissie screamed the loudest of the three. She too saw the room turn red and then everything went black as she came. It felt like an out of body experience to her, beyond her wildest dreams.

For a few minutes, the room remained quiet. Kylie was softly whimpering as her body slightly shook. She had collapsed to one side of Angie who lay partially under her. Angie was breathing heavily while saying over and over, "Oh fuck, Oh fuck." Chrissie had fallen on top of Kylie, the dildo still buried in Kylie's ass. Chrissie barely moved, slowly recovering from her massive orgasm.

As Chrissie began to move, the fake cock also moved inside Kylie. It touched that special spot causing Kylie's cock to jump and leak more cum. The feeling caused Kylie to groan deeply.

As the dildo was remove, even the emptiness caused Kylie to moan and her body to shake.

The girls were in no condition to speak or move much. Each was so exhausted and mentally spent they simply huddled together, and holding each other tight. They needed each other's touch, to feel the other's body against theirs.

***

The Next Morning

Chrissie walked into the kitchen. She was barely awake. As she entered, she saw Kylie standing there, leaning over the sink, cup in hand.

"Mornin'" Chrissie mumbled.

"Mornin,'' Kylie mumbled back.

As Chrissie passed behind Kylie, she stopped and gave her a hug. "Love you, Auntie." She rested her head on Kylie's shoulder.

"Love you too, baby," Kylie reached back and put her hand on Chrissie's head.

They stood next to each other without saying a word. Last night was just too intense to talk about and in reality they were still recovering. Kylie's body still had little tremors of excitement going through her body as she stood there.

"Is it always like this when Angie and you make love," Chrissie asked quietly.

Kylie turned and smiled at her. "No," she said seriously. "I don't think we could take what happened last night too often. That was crazy. Are you ok?"

"Oh my God yes!" Chrissie replied. "That was amazing. My body is still excited."

"Mine too."

They turned and looked at each other. Putting down their cups, they untied their robes. Slipping their hands inside, they sighed as they felt each other's softness. Gently they kissed. At first it was slow but deep kiss that quickly took fire. Kylie pushed Chrissie up against the kitchen wall, pinning her hands above her head. She pushed her hardening cock against her.

Feeling the hard cock, Chrissie did a little hop and wrapped her legs around Kylie's waist. Kylie quickly moved her hands under Chrissie's ass to hold her. Finding her pussy already wet, Kylie's swollen cock slipped in. As it entered, Chrissie wrapped her arms around Kylie's neck and intently looked her directly in the eyes. "Fuck me, Auntie, fuck me hard!"

The two stared at each as Kylie began to fuck her. There was no foreplay, no gentle lovemaking. The two were simply fucking each other, discovering that despite last night's frenzy, they needed it just one more time.

Kylie didn't last long which surprised her, believing she had very little left to give. It didn't matter, as Chrissie was ready just as quickly. Kylie's eyes widened and she moaned, "Oh fuck!" as she started to cum. Feeling Kylie's cock shoot its cum into her pussy, Chrissie tossed her head back and cried out, "Yes, Auntie, fill my pussy, fuck me!"

When they finished, Kylie let Chrissie down slowly. "Feel better?" she asked.

Putting both hands on the counter, Chrissie took a deep breath. "Yes," she smiled. "Don't know why but I needed that."

Kylie kissed her on the forehead. "Me too."

***

That Same Day

Kylie brought Chrissie to her grandparents' home in New Hampshire. They insisted she stay for lunch.

"Ok," Kylie said, "But I want to go over to Suzi's before I go home."

"Good!" Maggie said, "You know we love your company. You have become a part of family, you know."

"And you brought pumpkin pie," John yelled from the kitchen. "And it's still warm!"

Chrissie told them all about the trip to Gettysburg and how she was certain she made the right choice.

As she told her story, Maggie reached over and squeezed Kylie's hand. She silently mouthed, "Thank you."

"So have you and Suzi have all the plans finished yet?" Maggie asked.

Kylie smiled. "Most of them. I think she heard back from the pastor so we can nail down the date. We'll then mail out the invitations. So far so good."

Maggie leaned forward. "John is so excited. He's going to get a new suit and he is even thinking about getting dance lessons. He wants to ready to dance with you. That old goat!"

"That makes me feel so good." Kylie said, "And I so happy you think of me as part of your family. I meant it about not having any grandparents. I like to think they were a lot like you two."

Maggie blushed. "I shouldn't say this but my own daughter isn't quite what we hoped she be. She has had some problems but she is working them out. I think John feels that you are like a daughter to us." She squeezed Kylie's hand. "I do too and what you have done for Chrissie. Well, we can't thank you enough. You know even Suzi seems happier."

Kylie was glad that Maggie didn't know all she has done for Chrissie. "Thank you, Maggie, but you make it so easy for me."

It wasn't that long of a drive to Suzi's house. As she drove up the drive she looked at the house. It was such a beautiful spot. The big porch looked out over Dublin Lake and to the mountains beyond. It was going to be perfect.

Suzi greeted her at the door with a big hug. "It's so good to see you, Sis." She smiled when she said that.

Kylie didn't miss it. "Missed you too, Sis. How are you doing? The kids? Jack?"

"Every thing is going great. Jack's been very busy. Meghan still in school and Katie is upstairs, napping. I'm doing very well. And you?"

"Couldn't be better. Chrissie and I went to see her college. Angie's and my trip to St. Thomas was out of this world. I'm in a really good place."

Suzi took her hand. "You look really great. I'm so happy for you. Let's go to the kitchen and talk. Tea?"

The two sat at the kitchen table. Suzi looked at Kylie. "You know, I can't believe how good you look. It is truly amazing and it is so right. I always felt we had a special bond but I can't believe how some how this made it even more special. Love you, baby girl."

Kylie's eyes filled up. "You were the first one that I could tell what I going to do and I just knew you would be there for me. Love you too, Sis."

Both sat quietly holding hands for a few minutes. Suzi then spoke up. "Ok let's get started. The pastor called and she is set for Saturday June 14, six weeks from now. Is that ok?"

"Sure, that gives us plenty of time to get the invitations out," Kylie replied.

"Good. How many do you think you'll invite?"

"No more than twenty, if that. I'm going to invite Angie's family but I don't think they will come. It's sad," Kylie said shaking her head.

"It is," Suzi said frowning, "Who is going to give her away?"

"No one. She decided to walk in with Alexa first and then stand by the pastor. There they will wait for me," Kylie replied. "Can you do me another favor? I know I ask a lot."

"Sure, go ahead."

"I know its tradition for the father to dance with his daughter. I was going to ask John for the dance. Do you think Jack would dance with Angie?" Kylie asked.

"That would be nice. I'm pretty sure he'll do it after I tell him." Suzi gave a little laugh. "I was going have a friend be the DJ. She does this stuff around here and when I told her about it, she was excited to do it."

"Nice. Remember let's keep it small, ok? It's just between family and close friends. Now the big question, what's up with my sisters?"

"So far so good, I have talked to all of them and told them everything," Suzi began.

"And?" Kylie leaned forward.

"Ok, Mary said she would be here but I can't get a good read on how she feels about it. You know how reserve and serious she was even when we were growing up."

"I know, she ran the house and kept everything order when mom was at work." Kylie sat back. "The others?"

"Bobbi is pretty excited. She asked if she could do anything to help. She told me to tell you that if you were happy then she was," Suzi continued.

"And then there is Lizzy," Kylie sighed.

"Yup," Suzi said with a slight smile. "I'm not sure about her. She asked a lot of questions and she has called back more than the others. I told her it was important she come but I think she still on the fence. I'll call them again with the date. They know the invitation is just for them. I agree that it would be better that way. I figure we'll get them a place to stay together and then we'll all meet before the wedding. Go out for dinner. What do you think?"

"Sounds good." Kylie slapped the table. "Oh shit what about the rehearsal dinner?"

"Relax, all taken care of," Suzi took Kylie's hand. "John and Maggie are taking care of it."

Before Kylie could answer, there was the patter of little feet headed their way. Katie ran into the kitchen, screeching "Aunt Kylie!" She jumped into Kylie's lap.

"Munchkin!"

"Are you staying here?" Katie asked putting her arms around Kylie's neck.

Kylie smiled. "I think that is up to mommy."

"Oh mommy, can Auntie stay for dinner? Please!" Katie said pleading.

"I think that would alright, Katie." Suzi looked at Kylie. "We have been eating a little later since Jack has been so busy. It might be harder for you to drive home."

Kylie smiled back. "So you want me stay over night?" she said taking the hint.

They both laughed.

After dinner the two girls cleaned up in the kitchen. Suzi loaded the dishwasher as Kylie scrapped the plates before she did. "All done," Kylie said.

Suzi stood up and looked around. "Kylie, I want to let you in on a little secret. Jack and I decided to try for another baby. We talked about trying for a boy so we figured it was good time. No luck so far."

Kylie hugged her sister. "That's so wonderful. Good for you."

"It has been a little difficult finding the time, you know, to do it. Katie is still pretty active and can be tiring. Jack has been putting long hours," Suzi leaned forward and whispered, "But it sure has been fun trying!"

Jack stood with his arm around Suzi as they looked into the den. The TV was playing 'The Little Mermaid' while on the couch sitting cuddled together were Kylie, Meghan and Katie. Kylie had her arms both girls, hugging them as they slept quietly. Even Captain was asleep on the couch next to them.

Suzi sighed, "Isn't that fantastic, so peaceful."

Jack looked down at Suzi. He smiled as he squeezed her ass.

Suzi looked up, "Should we?"

"Why not, babe?"

They turned and tiptoed up the stairs.

Kylie tucked in Katie and stood in the doorway. "Good night, girls. Sleep tight."

As she reached for the light, Katie sat up. "Will you be here when we wake up?"

"Yes but only if you go to sleep now. Love you." She turned off the light, shut the door and walked quietly down the hallway. As she passed Jack and Suzi's door, she could hear the faint noise of lovemaking. She smiled to herself. The sound made her feel good.