Girls' Night Out of Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, and nonchalantly palmed his package. "Tit for tat." Then, giving a droll introduction, "Penny," she smoothly dropped to a crouch, and, replying to his question, she purred, "And, we'll see." Looking straight ahead, with a deliberate focus, she opened the fly front of his trousers, pulled down his briefs, and released his trouser snake; then, with a sultry glance back up through her eyelashes, she licked her lips and sucked him in.

Stroking on and off him, with a keen gusto, she was impressed with his growing firmness. He was not really big, but eminently reasonable. When, in fairly short order, he was quivering and firm, Penny stood, dropping him from her mouth, dropped her panties, turned around and bent over, hands braced on her thighs. Not waiting to be asked, Sonny lined 'er up and sank his ready boner all the way into her lubricated quim. "Ungh!" she grunted as he bottomed out, then, as he smoothly withdrew, she looked over her shoulder and said, "Do my ass." He placed his cockhead against her rosebud, and, without batting an eye, pushed steadily against the elastic resistance until he popped through her sphincter and began his inexorable advance up her rectum. As he attained maximum depth, Penny murmured, "Ooooh! Nothing quite like taking it up the bum."

Everyone, it seemed, was actively coming, actively working on getting there, or repositioning. As she lay catching her breath after a deeply satisfying round of anal sex—"I wonder why my dear hubby never takes me up the dirt chute," she mused—Penny was approached by Icy.

"Hey, girlfriend, just letting you know I'm leaving now—with Apollo."

"No, you can't do that!" The erotic fog obscuring Penny's thoughts, cleared for a moment. "You don't know anything about him!"

"You're not my mother!" Icy snapped back, a little sharper than intended. "I don't need your permission! I just thought I'd let you know!"

Later in the evening, when all the cocks were otherwise engaged, Allison, dazed and exhausted, and more satisfied than she was used to being, was lounging back, watching the proceedings, idly masturbating. Katie, currently uninvolved and getting weary, approached, and sat at Allison's feet, for a bit of much-deserved respite. Allison's fingers, doing their slow dance on and about her own pussy, grabbed Katie's attention in such a way that she just couldn't look away. Unable to help herself, she turned like an automaton, and knelt between Allison's thighs. Leaning in, in one graceful motion, she began to suck and lick, pushing Allison's hand aside with her cheek. For someone with virtually no experience in the lesbian arts, Katie took to her first cunnilingus with commendable fervour and aplomb. Allison, too tired to actually be surprised, closed her eyes and put her head back, letting the flood of sensation carry her awareness away.

Peter watched, during a moment of respite, Katie chowing down, and with a sly smile and a nod to Miles, they both pulled away from the writhing knot of erotic activity. Moving lazily over to the two oblivious lovers, the men, sharing an unspoken communication, took up positions just out of Katie and Allison's notice. Then, unceremoniously, Peter pushed in and drilled Katie's proffered backside while his buddy, Miles, took Allison's face in hand and turned her to push his schlong into her moaning mouth. Katie's sapphic ministrations barely missed a beat as she began to rock hers hips back to meet Peter's thrusts. Matching the established tempo with full-on fellatio seemed, to Allison, the most natural thing in the world, as the cluster of four began to climb towards what promised to be a great cumulative orgasm.

Suddenly all the lights came on. "Okay kids, time to go! We got work to do!" It was the overnight cleaning staff chasing them out. "Hut, hut! Let's go! Gather up your clothing and belongings!" Someone in the team of six even began singing, "Closing time. You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here..."

Mortified, the women, every one, dashed about in an all-too-tardy effort to get decent. The guys were more amused than anything. Laughing at the whole situation, they helped their guests collect the strewn garments and don what was absolutely necessary, then, accompanying the women to a back door, they chivalrously stood aside and let them out. "Goodbye, Ladies!"

A couple of the girls muttered "G'night," as they attempted to gather themselves.

A cheery, "Goodnight, y'all! It's been a slice," left them astounded, as the door closed. Out in a dirty downtown alley, alone, just before dawn, the girls were unaware that at that very moment, Sonny was letting the guys, along with himself, out the employee entrance around the corner on the street.

Wrestling with a deep, shared sense of embarrassment—and disbelief—the girls took stock. Disheveled, drunk, and broke—missing articles of clothing, wallets, keys, and cell phones containing all manner of damning evidence, the members of paralegal graduating class were, to say the least, humiliated.

"Where's the van, Shayla?" whispered Allison, plaintively. Wide-eyed, Shayla just shrugged.

"Omigod!" Penny huffed, "We are really, REALLY fucked, now!!"