Girls Night Out Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard several agree with him, and before I could move, he lifted me by my hips and carried me gently over to the urinals.

"Hey, wait. I can't use these," I tried to convince Brown Eyes.

He did know I was a woman, right?

"There is a huge line of women waiting to get into the ladies' room. There isn't a line here, and we will help you," he assured me with a big smile. He was holding me in his arms, gently running his hands up and down my spine.

"I can use a stall over there then," I told him, pointing at the bank of stalls on the other wall. I was also getting concerned that I didn't want him to let me go. The part that screamed desperately wanting to get away was growing smaller.

"The stalls are all in use, and I am sure you don't want to wait and use them, do you?" His hands were going down to the top of my ass now, still just gently tracing my skin.

"I can't use them; I'm a girl," I told him, reluctantly turning around to face the urinals.

"Don't be silly, my sister does this all the time. You just need a little help," He told me breathing on my neck. His hands were now lightly running up my sides and over my stomach, sliding just under my top before reversing.

It was getting harder to think straight. I didn't know I could do this without making a mess all over the place.

He said his sister does it all the time so that it couldn't be that hard.

I walked towards the urinals and tried putting my leg up against the wall. I thought it might work, tilting my pelvis, but I lost my balance and stumbled backward.

Lucky for me, Brown Eyes caught me. His hands slid up under my top and cupped my tits as I slid down, keeping me from sitting on the floor.

"Fuck, this bitch is wasted," someone behind me said.

The comment pissed me off, so I started to say something, but Brown Eyes stood me up and put one of his fingers on my lips.

"Shush, it's ok. Eric is just an asshole, don't listen to him, sweetheart," he said. He was holding me up, his arm under mine, cupping and kneading my right breast.

Why is he touching my breast? I wondered, trying to make sense of what was going on.

"Let me hold you up," he told me, walking me back to the urinal in front of me. With his support, I was able to stand on one leg while the other one pressed against the wall.

"Let me down. I am going to fucking piss all over the place," I said. I was convinced that Brown Eyes' sister must be some kind of contortionist to do this.

At this point, I was going to piss on the floor if I didn't find a toilet somewhere.

Brown Eyes must have sensed my distress, "Let me help." He pulled the skirt up, exposing me from the waist down to the men in the room.

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing?" I realized I was slurring my words.

"Don't want your clothes to get wet," he said, being very reasonable.

That makes sense, I thought, happy he wasn't just trying to get a free show.

He lifted me off the floor and carried me over to the urinal again.

"Lift your legs like you are going to kneel on the wall," Brown Eyes told me. I could feel my bare ass up against his crotch and the swell of his enlarged cock.

Fuck he feels big, I ideally thought as I tried to do what he was telling me. For some reason, my legs didn't want to listen to me.

After several tries, Brown Eyes asked a couple of his friends to help me.

What nice guys, I thought as I giggled as I pictured what I looked like being held in front of a urinal with multiple guys helping me so I could piss.

Brown Eyes tilted me back against his chest and pushed my ass forward, almost touching the porcelain.

With the help of his friends, he was only holding my upper body at this point, and I could feel his hands under my top, creasing my breasts.

Fuck, that feels good.

The fire Beca had left hadn't gone out, and the thought of all these guys seeing my bare ass and cunt was building it quickly back to boiling.

"Go ahead, you can piss now," Brown Eyes told me.

I glanced over my shoulder at him and smiled. Then, looking down at the urinal and feeling very naughty, I started pissing.

"It's working," I said, clearly surprised that this would do anything but make a mess. It took several minutes before I finished. I drank a lot.

When I was done, I looked up at Brown Eyes, "I need to wipe," I said, giggling.

"No worries, little lady. One of the stalls just opened up."

I noticed something at this point, the other men holding my legs ran their hands over my legs, almost touching my cunt.

I started to say something when Brown Eyes spoke. "Let her legs go, guys, so I can help her to the stall so she can wipe."

They did as they were told, and I found my ass against Brown Eyes again as he continued to caress my breasts.

Wait a second, when did my top come undone? I wondered, looking down as his large hands cupped and squeezed my breasts and nipples. I could feel myself grinding my bare ass against his pants.

Before I could form the question about my top, he picked me up again and carried me to the stall one of the men was holding open for us.

Such nice guys, I thought, smiling at the guy holding the door open.

Brown Eyes put my feet on the floor, facing the toilet, and holding onto me by my waist as I stumbled a little.

I was trying to get the toilet paper out of the dispenser, and I could hear someone behind me laughing.

That's not nice, I thought, turning my head and looking back to see who was laughing at me.

Brown Eyes was still behind me. "Why don't you let me help you with that," he offered to reach under the dispenser and pull out some paper.

"You are such a sweetie," I told him as I took the paper and folded it a few times before reaching down to wipe. Unfortunately, the second I leaned forward to see what I was doing, I lost my balance again and almost fell.

"Let me help you," Brown Eyes offered, taking the paper from me. "Just bend over a little and spread your legs."

Something didn't seem right, but my mind wasn't working, so I bent forward, placed my hands on the wall, and spread my legs a little.

I could feel him run the paper through my cunt lips, drying any urine that was left. It felt weird having someone else do this, but I could feel myself starting to respond. This became worse when I realized that he had dropped the paper and just used his fingers.

I involuntarily moaned and spread my legs a little more to give him easier access. The words that Beca floated through my mind about finding someone to get me off. I had not gone down that much from the edge she had left me on.

I bent forward more, resting the side of my head against the wall as I felt first one, then two, fingers slip inside me.

"Oh, fuck," I mumbled as I pushed my ass up and back, wanting his fingers to go deeper.

Suddenly, I felt his hand leave my cunt, and muttered without thinking, "Please don't stop."

I was so close. I started to push back away from the wall when I felt a breath of hot air on my open cunt. Before I could register that, I felt a tongue lick me, starting at my asshole, down to my dripping cunt, stopping as it licked my clit.

"Fuck," I exclaimed, wanting more, so I leaned back into the wall, pushing my ass back into the face that was doing such an excellent job of moving me closer to a massive orgasm.

I was so close when the tongue pulled away.

"No," I said, wondering if I wanted this to stop or just wanted the tongue back licking me.

Before I could figure it out, I felt the head of a cock push against my cunt.

"No," I said again, realizing that while I loved the tongue and gladly cum on it, I didn't want a cock inside me.

"Shush, baby girl, doesn't this feel good?" Brown Eyes asked, sliding his dick against my folds, dragging the head from my clit back to my entrance, slowly getting his dick wet with my juices.

"No, please. Fuck. Oh fuck," I said, trying to figure out what I wanted.

He kept pushing his cock back and forth, dragging the head against me. "Are you sure you want me to quit?" he asked.

"Yes. No. Oh fuck," I muttered. The seesaw motion was pushing me closer and closer than that cum that Beca had denied me.

"Do you want me to quit?" he asked again, pushing his cock harder against my soaked cunt.

"No," I said, moving my ass to try to capture the cock that was teasing me.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked, evading my attempt to get his cock inside.

"Yes," I was beyond any point that my family mattered in this decision. I needed to cum desperately.

"Say it," he continued to tease me.

"Fuck me," I said, biting my lip, I think in an attempt to stop the words from escaping.

"Anything for a lady," he joked, pushing the head of his cock inside. Then he reached around and grabbed my large dangling breasts, twisting my nipples, but not moving.

"Come on," I begged, moving my ass around, hoping to entice him to fuck me.

"You're going to have to come and get it, little lady, if you want any more."

I couldn't stand it anymore and pushed back, impaling myself on this glorious cock.

He released my nipples, grabbed my ass, and started fucking me hard. My breasts swayed as he pounded into me. All I could do was grunt as he drove me closer and closer to a massive orgasm.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck," I kept saying as I got to the line, then trembling, I crossed over. I could feel my cunt contract hard around Brown Eyes cock as I came, which seemed to push him over the edge because I felt him shooting cum into my cunt.

Wait, he's not wearing a condom? I thought, trying to make sense of what was going on.

I felt him pull out, and he smacked my ass. "You are a great fuck."

His words caused me to smile in pride until what he said sunk in. I had just let a stranger fuck me. I didn't know what to think or do, but all of that stopped mattering as I felt another cock slide into me.

"No, please stop," I muttered, but no one was listening. The new cock was longer but not as thick, and he didn't last very long before I felt him spray the insides of my cunt with cum.

Another one without a condom? I was sobbing now, tears running down my face as I felt the soft cock fall out and another cock push in. This one was much larger than the last two and hurt as he pushed into me, but all the cum leaking out provided enough lube that it sank in until his pelvis touched my ass.

"Oh, fuck," I said as I felt his cock hit my cervix.

He waited a few seconds before he started slowly fucking me. His cock hit my cervix with each stroke, causing small orgasms to rip through my body. It wasn't long before I was an active participant in him fucking me.

I was approaching another massive orgasm when I felt the cock enter my cervix. I think I lost consciousness at that point. The orgasm that hit with the pain made everything go white.

"Hey, are you all right?" some guy was asking as I came around. I was kneeling on the floor, hunched over the toilet bowl. In a daze, I let him help me to my feet. I felt him pull down my skirt and refasten my top.

"I think we need to call the cops," he said as he let me lean on him.

"No, no cops," I managed to say, feeling the cum running out of my sore cunt and down my legs. I couldn't let Ken find out about this, not like this.

"Are you sure?" His face was in focus now. He looked very concerned about the state he found me in.

"Yes, I'm sure," I told him.

"Are you here with anyone? I could go and get them for you."

I didn't want to give out any actual details. But the rape, that is what the guys did to me after Brown Eyes fucked me, had sobered me up a little bit.

Knowing how I must have looked when he found me and the fact that he hadn't just used me while I was vulnerable said a lot about his character. I decided to trust him a little.

"Thanks for helping me. I have a couple of friends here," I told him.

"It's ok, let me at least walk you out of here and see if we can find one," he said, smiling at me.

I avoided looking at myself in the mirror. I knew I looked cheap. That was how I felt, at least.

As we passed the sink, I saw my purse and picked it up.

Thank God, my license, cards, and phone were still in it, I thought.

We turned towards the main part of the club and walked around where people were. Unfortunately, I was still having trouble walking by myself and stumbled again.

My rescuer helped me sit down at an empty table and stood watching over me. It seemed like a second later, I heard Beca yelling at the guy.

"What the fuck did you do to her?" she screamed, standing in his face.

"I didn't..." was all he got out before she tried to slap him. He quickly caught her hand and held it, twisting to the side when she tried to kick him. Her antics were causing a scene, so I grabbed her hand.

"He didn't do anything. He found me and was helping me back to you guys when I almost fell, so he helped me sit down for a second."

She looked at me then back at the guy before she relaxed. Then, seeing her calm down, he let her wrist go and stepped back.

"Sorry, I thought you had hurt her," she said, crouching down next to me.

"It's ok. If you have her, I will leave before my date comes looking for me." He told us before kneeling and touching my wrist and grinned at me.

"Thanks again," I told him, smiling back at him.

He leaned over and whispered into Beca's ear. "I tried to get her to let me call the cops, but she insisted that I not. Maybe you can talk some sense into her."

He stood up and walked away.

"Who was that?" Beca asked as she checked me over.

"I don't know. He never gave me his name," I told her. But, unfortunately, it was too late to ask him now; he was lost in the crowd.

"You smell like a whore house. Let's go get you cleaned up," Beca said as she stood up. She could see the sheen the cum had left as it ran down my legs.

She helped me to my feet and led me back down the hall with the horrible carpet to the women's restroom. I made sure, touching the sign before she opened the door.

She helped me over to the sink and pulled up my leather skirt again, showing off my lower half to the empty room.

"Don't," I complained as I tried to pull it down again.

"Stop, Kate. There is no one in here, and we need to get you cleaned up."

I gave up fighting. I was very depressed at this point and felt like I wasn't worth anything. So I didn't say anything as Beca lifted me and sat my bare ass on the counter by the sink.

I only complained once while she washed the filth away because the water had been cold when she started.

The feeling of her gently washing my legs before moving up and gently washing my messy cunt was starting to get me hot again. I made no effort to stop her when she spread my legs wider, using her fingers to scope the cum that leaked out of my cunt.

She would push her fingers in, pulling them out coated with the cum of at least three guys, run them under the water, and go back for more. It felt like she was slowly finger fucking me, and soon I was lifting my ass, pushing against her fingers.

Beca grinned at me as she kept fingering me, pushing me closer and closer before she stopped.

"I think she's as clean as possible," she said as she smacked my cunt and stood up.

"Please don't do this again, Beca," I pleaded.

"What's in it for me?" she asked me, raising an eyebrow.

"What do you want?"

"Let's start with what happened to you, Kate," she said, helping me off the counter and pulling my skirt down, and walking me over to the couch to sit. We sat next to each other, me leaning into her and her just holding me.

I told her about my mistake with the restrooms, Brown Eyes, and the rest. I cried through most of the retelling, sober enough now to realize what had happened to me.

Several people had walked in and out while we talked, mostly ignoring us, although a few noticed how close we were and smiled, maybe thinking we were a couple.

"I am glad the guy I screamed at found you. I had been looking all over and was afraid someone had snatched you out of the club."

I just nodded, enjoying the smell of her hair, twisting one of the long strands around my finger as I leaned against her chest.

Beca took her hand and gently lifted my face to look at her. "It's not your fault Kate that some assholes decided to attack you." She used her hand to caress my face as she tried to convince the dead part inside me that I would be ok.

"What the fuck do I tell Rob, Beca," I asked, looking up at her face.

"Do you want the cops involved?"

I sighed. "I don't want the assholes treating me like it was my fault. You know how they did, Tina. She ended up killing herself, and the bastard got away with it."

"Well, I hope that before you do anything that drastic, you would at least talk to me."

Beca thought for a moment, "If it were me, I wouldn't tell Rob anything, at least not right away. If he notices you are moody and pushes, then play it by ear."

"No more tears though, ok?" She bent forward and kissed me on my forehead. I snuggled into her a little more, enjoying her holding me.

"Now, back to what you owe me for letting you cum again," she said, changing the subject. She reached down and ran her hand under my top, and gently tweaked my nipple.

Sometimes I think she is evil, but I love her anyway.

"What do you want, Beca?" I asked with a smile slipping onto my face, chasing away the sadness.

"I want you between my legs, Kate."

"Beca, I haven't done anything like that since college," I told her, watching her hand unclasp my top and pulling it aside, freeing both breasts. Part of me wanted to stop, but that part quickly gave up.

She ran her fingernails over my areolas, bypassing my nipple as they traced across my chest to the other breast.

"On your knees, Kate," Beca insisted, gently pushing me away.

I hesitated a second, but I didn't resist. I moved off Beca's lap, and as I was kneeling, she spread her legs. I could see her clean-shaven cunt and the juices that were making it glisten in the dim lights.

I went to fasten my top, and she stopped me. "I want to see your breasts and feel them on my legs while you eat me."

I smiled at her and leaned forward, taking a tentative lick of her outer lips before gently pushing my tongue inside them.

I heard her moan as I started licking and sucking on her cunt, pulling her clit between my lips and gently biting it. I kept licking and watched as she opened up like a flower under my assault, exposing her inner lips and vagina.

I pushed my middle finger inside her, cupping it towards her clit to hit her G-Spot. I felt her juices starting to leak down my hand and into my palm as I licked and fingerfucked her. Then, when I thought she was ready to cum, I gently sucked her clit, sending her over the edge.

I pulled my finger out and continued to gently kiss her cunt as she calmed down, enjoying the taste.

I heard the door open and a female voice," What do we have here?"

I started to pull up but felt Beca's hand on the back of my head, holding me in place.

"I was horny, and my little slave slut agreed to help me with it. Is that a problem?"

The other woman laughed, "No, not a problem. Just didn't expect to walk in and see a half dress slut on the floor sucking cunt."

I felt my cheeks get red as I blushed, for once glad that Beca's legs hid my face.

Beca laughed. "Yeah, I didn't want to wait until we got out of here, and I told her that if she took care of some things, I would let her cum too. The slut has been on edge all night." She continued to run her hands through my hair as she held me in place.

"Wow, she agreed to do that? Do you think she might help someone else out?"

"My mom always told me to share my toys," Beca laughed.