Girls Night Out Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed me back slightly so she could stand. She put her hands on my shoulders.

"The quicker she gets off, the faster you do,"

The new woman was black with long legs. She took Beca's spot and pulled up her skirt, exposing her pantie-covered cunt to me. "Go ahead, pull the panties out of the way and get your tongue in there slut."

I pulled her panties aside and leaned forward. Her skin was so soft as I kissed my way to her junction. A quick lick got a moan from her before I felt her hand on the back of my head, pulling me into her cunt.

She tasted different than Beca, but not in a bad way. I licked and sucked her for several minutes before she stiffened, lifted her ass off the leather, and squirted juice into my mouth. I tried to lick it all up, not wanting to lose any of it.

When she finished, she patted me on the head and got up. "If you get tired of the slut, give me a call," she told Beca. I heard her give her number before she walked away.

"Can you finish me now?" I asked Beca, leaning onto the couch a little, wiggling my ass which was still pointed at the door. I figured that it would hide my exposed breasts.

She chuckled again, "maybe in a few minutes."

I heard the door open, and a couple of women came in. The pattern repeated, and I ended up sucking and licking both of them for Beca. During the last girl's turn, I felt my skirt lifted over my ass, exposing my cunt to the room.

I tried to pull away from the girl I was licking, but I felt someone sit on my back. "Keep licking my pet," Beca told me as I felt fingers tracing my ass and slipping inside my soaked cunt.

Whoever it was, they knew how to get me off. I was quickly building towards a massive orgasm when they stopped moving.

I groaned into the cunt I was licking, causing the woman to grab the back of my head and pull me in tight as she came.

She eventually released me and knelt next to me, kissing me on the lips before walking away. I started to turn to figure out who was sitting on me when Beca moved in front of me and sat again.

"Ok, I will let you cum, but only after I do. Understand?"

I nodded and dove into her soaked cunt. The person sitting on my back resumed teasing me, getting me close before stopping. I licked and sucked on Beca until I felt her shudder.

The person on my back forced two fingers straight into my cunt, hitting my G-Spot several times very quickly, and just as I came, they ripped them out. I squirted all over the floor behind me.

Beca untangled herself first and stood up. I could hear her talking to someone else but was too out of it to know who it was. She helped me to my feet after the other person left and took me to the sink to clean me up a little.

I reeked of sex at this point. I could smell it, so I assumed that everyone else could as well.

We walked out of the restroom and back into the club. When we got to our table, another group of people was sitting there.

I checked my phone and had a few messages from Debbie. She sounded annoyed, but she told me to have fun with Beca in the last one. So I assumed Beca had told her we were together at some point.

"I let them know I had found you and would take you back to the hotel. I didn't know if you would be in any mood to talk or not."

I hugged her, and she helped me out and into a taxi. Then, she insisted on walking me to my room, and after making sure it was safe, she kissed me and helped me undress before leaving me alone.

I looked at my watch and realized it was too late to call Rob, so I took a hot bath and went to bed. I lay there for a while crying before drifting off to sleep.