Girls Night Out Pt. 01

Story Info
Kate meets up with her sorority sisters for a night out.
8.3k words
3.71
72.5k
76

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Everyone in the story is 18 years old or older at all points. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead is just happenstance.

Friday had finally arrived, and with it, I would be flying into Tampa to meet the girls. It was the first time in six years that we would be close enough to all go out together.

After college, the four of us had gone to different parts of the country to take on the world, changing it into something better.

Well, that was the dream at least, of the four, two of us had gotten married, one of us twice. Three of us had kids, and one seemed to have managed to avoid the trap of life and stayed unencumbered.

Don't get me wrong, Rob is a great guy and a wonderful husband, and our daughter, Denna, lights up a room by walking into it. To be honest, I wouldn't trade anything in the world for either of them. But I remember being single in college, away from my controlling parents for the first time, and the fun the girls and I used to have.

I wish the reason that we were all going to be together was better. Mrs. Donaldson, our sorority mom, had passed. She was always looking out for us, becoming a second mom almost. She was never too busy to listen to us about the boy or girl who had broken our hearts, never judged anyone, and always gave good advice.

I was flying in from Kansas City, and the four of us were going out and celebrating her memory before we went to the funeral on Saturday afternoon.

My flight was uneventful, and after catching the shuttle to the hotel, I changed into a short skirt and a backless, low-cut crop top that clipped together at my breasts, showing off the inside swells of my large breasts and flat stomach I had worked to get back after my daughter was born.

I took a taxi to the club Rebeca, or Beca as I called her, had picked and found a long line at the door. We had tried several times to get into this club when we were in college but never could. I guess four twenty-two-year-old girls weren't important enough.

I wonder who Beca fucked to get us in, I thought, which put a smile on my face.

Looking around for the others, I spotted Beca standing behind the doorman. She smiled when she realized it was me and waved me to the empty VIP side.

It had been a few years since I had worn an outfit like this. Being married and having a young child meant that I didn't go clubbing anymore. So it felt good when I saw the looks the guys and some of the girls in the line gave me as I walked up to the VIP line.

I smiled at the doorman as I approached him.

"ID, please," he asked, having trouble taking his eyes off my breasts.

"Oh, you are such a dear. Thank you," I said, instantly liking the doorman. It had been years since someone had carded me.

He smiled at my comment but made no move to let me in.

I pulled my ID out of my little purse and handed it to him. He put the ID in the handheld scanner, waiting until it beeped. Then, he looked at me again and handed my ID back.

"Enjoy your night, Miss," he said, unhooking the rope and standing aside to let me join Beca.

For some reason, I didn't correct him and smiled as I walked past him. I could feel the eyes drinking in my body as I walked up the steps and embraced Beca.

"I have missed you so much," Beca said, holding me at arm's length, with one hand on my tiny waist.

"I'm I the last one to show up?" I asked, glancing around.

"Late as always," she smirked, looking at the outfit I was wearing.

"I see childbirth has made some positive changes," she said as she slipped a hand inside the top against my stomach. Her touch felt hot against my skin as she slid her hand up and under the flimsy material covering my right breast, pinching the nipple lightly.

"Quit being bad," I told her, smacking her hand and pulling it out of my top. I noticed a few people had seen what she had done. I wanted to get away from the staring her actions had caused, so I pushed her towards the door.

Since the club was dark and the music was loud, Beca grabbed my hand, pulling me through the crowd to the table where the rest of the girls sat.

"Look what the cat dragged in," Debbie said with a grin as she hopped up and grabbed me, pulling me into a hug. "I miss you so much," she whispered into my ear.

Other than her hairstyle, Debbie hadn't changed at all. She still had the exact athletic figure she had in school.

She let go, and Cindy took her place, hugging me. "Hey, sis, you look amazing in that top. Have your breasts gotten bigger?"

I hugged her back. I had missed Cindy most of all. We had spent a lot of time together in college, and when we all split, I had to admit I felt a little lost without her.

"Yeah, one of the benefits to having a kid," I told her as I put my hands under my top and cupped them, moving them up and down as I looked her over.

Cindy had been way too skinny in college, thanks to an issue with anorexia. I guess we both had that issue, one of the things that had gotten us so close. But having kids had added some definition to her body, giving her a nice ass and enhancing her curves.

"Let me see you," I told her as I spun her around. "You look amazing!"

"No, I don't. I cannot seem to lose all the weight I put on with the kids," she said, pouting.

"Nonsense, you look perfect. I bet what's his name is happy."

"John? No, the asshole keeps whining at me to lose weight," Cindy frowned as she told me.

"He's an idiot. You look wonderful! Don't let him ruin you, sis. If he can't accept you as you are, kick his ass to the curb and find someone better."

"I love you," she told me, hugging me again before letting me go.

We all sat down, and I noticed two shots and some kind of mixed drink were sitting in front of me.

I looked at Beca and raised an eyebrow.

"Well you are late and behind the rest," she replied, looking over the rim of a margarita she was sipping.

I raised the shot to my noise, wondering what it was.

"I love whisky," I laughed and downed both shots quickly. I could feel the burn as it slid down my throat.

Debbie just shook her head at my antics. "You haven't changed a bit."

I smiled at her and picked up the mixed drink, taking a sip.

My face lit up as I tasted it. "Mango!"

"Thought you might like it," Debbie said, drinking a similar one herself.

We finished the drinks and looked out at the bodies dancing.

"Come on," Beca said as she stood and grabbed my hand. The whole group moved to the dance floor. It wasn't long before I saw Beca grinding her ass against some tall stranger.

She never changes, I thought, shaking my head and smiling at her. She winked and reached back, putting her hands behind the neck of the nameless man, pulling him closer.

After a few songs, Debbie, Cindy, and I left the floor for the table. I tried to get Beca's attention, but she rolled her eyes as a nameless guy ground against her ass. Shaking my head I left her to her game.

I caught the waiter's attention. "Can I get water?"

Debbie immediately butted in. "Fuck that, bring her another one of those Mango things." She gave me a look, daring me to contradict her.

The waiter looked at me. "Sure, bring all of us one," I told him, shaking my head.

You might as well have company. Drinking alone wasn't any fun, I thought, sitting next to Debbie.

"I don't drink like I used to," I told Debbie as the waiter walked away to get the drinks.

"Nonsense, you need to let go a little. Hubby and the kid are home, and you are out with us," she told me, putting her arm around me.

Our drinks arrived shortly and Cindy raised her glass. "To sisters!"

We all started drinking. I took a sip and was going to set the glass down when Cindy stopped me. "The whole thing bitch."

I smiled at the challenge and pulled the straw out of the drink. I looked her in the eyes as I turned the glass up and let the entire drink pour into my mouth, swallowing it all.

She cheered and mimicked what I had done. Then we both turned to Debbie, waiting on her.

"Fuck it," she said, doing the same.

"I have to piss," I heard Beca say behind me as she wrapped her arms around my waist, pushing her hands under my top and groping both breasts.

"Stop that," I told her, pulling her hands down and pushing her back. I could see she had returned with another new guy in tow. Mr. New guy was all grins, licking his lips as he caught a glimpse of what Beca had done.

Beca stumbled a little bit as she gripped the table. I put my arm under hers.

"Let's go fix that then," I told her as I guided her away from the rest of us. Mr. New Guy started to follow, hoping for some action. "Sorry dude, this is a girl thing. She will find you if she is still interested when we get back."

He seemed a little disappointed but nodded and walked away.

"What did you see in that jerk?" I asked.

"Who, that guy?" she looked at his retreating ass. He had already found another woman to dance with. "I am just looking for the guy with the biggest dick," she said, laying her head on my shoulder.

"You haven't changed," I told her, as we entered the lady's room. The room was a little better lit than the club and had a leather couch surrounded by a couple of chairs in the atrium, and a lot of stalls.

Someone paid attention to a woman, I thought, checking the room out.

We separated and found empty stalls, rejoining at the sinks after finishing.

Beca finished first and tore a paper towel off, looking into the mirror, checking her makeup. I finished washing my hands and walked over to the towel dispenser. As I waved my hands underneath it, I felt someone push up against me, wrapping their arms around and sliding them up under my shirt to cup my breasts.

I was a little shocked, but glancing in the mirror, I could see it was just Beca. "Stop that, you little slut," I told her, trying to pull her hands off my breasts.

She ignored me, unfastening the clasp on the front of the top letting it fall open, completely exposing my breasts.

"Beca, please," I whined as I tried to put my top back together before someone walked in.

She ignored me, licking my neck before blowing her hot breath against the base of my skull.

Fuck, I missed this, I thought, remembering some of the stuff Beca and I had done back in college. I guess the alcohol was getting to me a little because I stopped trying to close up the top and let her play.

Sensing me giving up protesting, Beca spun me around and kissed me on the lips while she continued to caress my breasts.

"You taste so much better than the guys here do," she whispered, lifting her face a little way from mine to look into my eyes. She brought a hand up to gently caress my face before closing her eyes and leaning in for another kiss.

A small part of me, the married mom part, wanted to make her stop. Thankfully that part wasn't in charge.

The kiss turned more forceful as one hand held the back of my head and the other moved down, lightly stroking my breasts and nipples.

Beca broke the kiss, still hovering a few inches away from my face, smiling at me. She leaned down and pulled my aching nipple into her mouth, biting and licking it, still looking at me.

I found my hands stroking her face and hair, enjoying the feeling of it as it ran through my fingers.

It was at this point that I finished processing what she had said about me tasting better than the guys here do. The taste in her mouth, other than the alcohol, was cum.

"Damit, Beca. Did you really suck someone off and then kiss me?" I was annoyed with her. It somehow felt more like cheating than what I was letting her do right now.

She started laughing as she pulled back and gave me a big smile before pulling my skirt up, exposing the g-string I was wearing.

"Underwear, really, Kate? When did you start going out with them?"

"About the time I became a wife and had a kid," I told her as she pulled them down. I felt her pulling up on my legs and was stubborn for a moment.

Sensing my uneasiness, she smiled and licked my pussy.

Fuck, I had forgotten how good she was at that.

Beca tried again and I let her lift first one leg then the other, spreading my legs for better access.

She put the panties inside her top with a grin, "Mine to remember the time you wore panties to a club."

Before I said anything she pushed her face into my pussy and started licking again. With my legs parted slightly, she had much better access. I felt her circle my clit, sucking and nibbling on it before driving her tongue inside.

"Of fuck," I kept repeating as she pushed me closer and closer to cumming. Finally, getting me right to the edge, she stood up and pulled down my skirt.

"What the fuck, Beca," I said, annoyed that she had stopped.

"Just needed to loosen you up a little bit. Being married with children has taught you some bad habits."

I reached down to finish what she had started and she smacked my hands away.

"Oh no, you don't, slut. Keep your hands out. If you want to cum, find someone to help you with that," and with that, Beca fastened my top and pulled me away from the wall, kissing me again.

I could taste myself on her lips and tongue. This kiss became much more passionate, as I was determined to make her as hot as she had left me. I could hear her moaning into my mouth as I pulled her closer, sliding my hands down her back, cupping her ass.

I knew from prior experience that she was quickly getting to a place that nothing else would matter except cumming. I played with her ass, pulling her skirt up to expose her to the empty room. I started squeezing her ass cheeks, pulling them apart as I pulled her closer.

Then I let her go and pushed her away, walking over to the sink checking my makeup.

"You can be such a fucking tease," Beca said, pulling down her skirt and adjusting her top.

"I didn't start this, slut. You did."

She gave me a stern look before we both broke out laughing. As we left the restroom, she pushed me in front and smacked my ass a couple of times as we made our way to the table.

Debbie was the only one there when we arrived. "What took you so long Beca, that moron you were fucking with has been here twice," she said looking annoyed.

"If he comes back again, tell him I am either on the dance floor or that I left. He can figure it out."

Beca noticed that the drinks were empty and caught the waiter's attention. "Hey, can we get a round of the Mango things?"

He smiled at her and went to grab four more.

"I don't know if I need anything else, Beca. I don't want to be hungover tomorrow at the funeral."

"Oh come on, you used to drink all of us under the table," Beca said, leaning in close and running her hands over my bareback.

The contact sent shivers down my spine and did nothing to cool the fire burning in my pussy. I moved a little away, catching the questioning look Debbie gave me.

I shook my head at her and smiled. Her answering smile told me she understood what was going on.

Cindy wandered back about the time the drinks arrived. Beca raised her glass, "To the best mother anyone could ever have. Rest well, Mrs. Donaldson."

We all could see the tears running down Beca's face as we clinked our glasses together and drank the entire thing in one go.

We all gathered around Beca, and to be honest, I didn't know that any of us had dry eyes as we hugged her and each other.

"Enough of this sappy shit, let's dance," Debbie surprised us by saying. "She wouldn't want us balling our eyes out, come on," she grabbed Cindy's hand, who held onto Beca, who didn't want to be the only one not pulling someone, grabbed me.

We danced for another forty minutes or so before we stumbled back to the table to rest. I could feel the alcohol as I struggled a little, trying to sit down. I looked around and noticed I wasn't the only one.

"I got to hit the restroom. Does anyone else want to go?" Debbie asked, looking around.

"I will go with you," Cindy said, putting her drink back down.

Debbie and Cindy got up and walked away, leaving Beca and me at the table. I thought about going as well, but Beca had grabbed my hand.

"How are you feeling? Still horny?" she asked with a smirk.

I looked at her, brushing my bangs out of the way. "Yes, I didn't exactly have any chance to do anything about it, so I'm still horny."

"Good, maybe later we can..." Beca started when her latest Mr. New Guy came up and ran his hand down her back.

She turned and looked up at him. I had to admit; he was hot at six feet tall, with blue eyes and blonde hair.

Beca snuggled into him, running her hand up the inside of his right leg until she cupped his cock through his pants. A slight rubbing, and she looked at me, still cupping his cock.

"I have something to take care of, be right back," Beca said with a wink.

"Slut," I said, smiling at her.

She really hadn't changed, I thought, watching her stand and walking away with the guy.

That left me all alone at the table, watching people dance, wanting to join them but realizing that I was more than a little drunk.

Making an executive decision, I stood, and after the world stopped moving, I headed to the restroom. I was going to leave when I got back. The rest could party all night if they wanted.

I made my way to the dark area where the hallway leading to the restrooms was. There were quite a few men just hanging around, most likely waiting on wives or girlfriends to use the bathroom.

Great, the place will be packed, I thought, stumbling down the hallway. I was so glad there was a wall I could use to steady the world.

Why would you put such a hideous red carpet in the hall? It makes the place even darker, I thought.

I hadn't seen anyone else in the hallway, so no line into the ladies' room, yeah!

I came to the door and pushed it open, stumbling a little to keep from spilling onto the floor.

Way too much to drink, I thought. I don't remember having felt like this before, and we used to go out all the time.

It must be because I haven't done this in a few years.

I stumbled over to the sink. It was soaked, and there were paper towels all over the floor.

"Lazy bitches," I said, looking at the mess.

Wait, where was the couch? I looked around and the place looked different.

Maybe they have two women's restrooms? I thought.

Something that I had noticed when I walked in finally registered.

Why were there urinals in here?

I leaned on the counter and tried to understand what I was seeing.

It took a little bit for my befuddled mind to make the proper connection.

It finally hit me. Fuck, I'm in the men's room.

"Stupid bitch, you're in the wrong room," I said, giggling.

Wait, I don't giggle. I must be really fucked up.

I started to walk towards the door to get out before anyone noticed when a group of men walked in. There must have been five or six of them talking to each other when they spotted me, and the conversation stopped.

A few in the group seemed like they didn't care. I was there, smiling as they walked to the urinals and started to piss.

I could see each of their cocks as they sprayed from the sink.

The cocks looked so lovely, I thought before shaking my head, trying to clear the thought out. You are happily married and have a daughter, I kept telling myself.

Realizing I needed to get away from here, I stumbled into one of the guys who hadn't used the urinals yet.

"Seems like you are in the wrong room, sweetheart," the blonde-built guy who was holding me up said.

"Yeah, I need to take a piss but I picked the wrong room," I told him, looking into his brown eyes.

A girl could get lost in them, I thought, biting my lip, unable to look away.

"You hear that, boys, the little lady needs to take a piss. How about we help her out?" Brown Eyes said, smiling as he looked at his friends.