Girls Night Out Pt. 03

Story Info
Kates day get worse.
5.9k words
4.18
27.4k
23

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Everyone in the story is 18 years old or older at all points. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is happenstance.

The short walk across the street from the restaurant was quiet, almost chilly, as we thought about our situation.

Both Cindy and Debbie held hands as we crossed the street, another sign of how much things had changed in our group.

In the lobby, I stopped at the front desk.

"Is there anywhere I can get some bottled water?" I asked the clerk.

"There is a small pantry around the corner that has them. Show me what you pick out, and I will charge it to your room," the middle-aged man said while pointing around the corner.

We walked around the corner in the direction he said. We spent a few minutes going over the various beverages and snacks options before returning to the front desk.

"You can charge all of it to my room," I told him as we sat down our picks.

He summed up the items. "That will be $19.50."

I gave him my room key and my id. He typed in the information and looked at me, "You should have told me you were part of the Members Club. There is no charge for any of the pantry items."

He looked a little annoyed like I had made him do extra work.

I started to say something when I felt Beca pull on my arm. "Just let it go, Kate."

I looked at her, then at the clerk, and sighed, realizing that she was right.

I glanced at the clerk. "Sorry, I didn't know it was included."

It seemed to soothe his hurt feelings. "It's ok. It happens all the time."

I turned away before I bit his head off, and we walked over to the elevators.

We rode the elevator up, with Cindy and Debbie getting off the fourth floor.

As the doors opened, Cindy looked at me. "I want you to know how sorry I am, Kate."

Debbie nodded her head in agreement.

"It's not your fault, so don't try to take ownership of something that isn't yours," I told them. I hugged them both as the buzzer in the elevator went off.

"Let's meet in the lobby at 3 pm to ride over to the funeral together," Beca told the two as the doors shut.

I didn't have anything to say to Beca, and it seemed that she wasn't in a mood to talk either.

The door to the elevator opened on the 7th floor, and we both walked into the hall. I assumed that her room was close to mine, but Beca stopped behind me when I got to my room.

"I don't need a babysitter, Beca," I told her, smiling to take the sting out of the comment.

"Bosses orders, I can't leave you alone. He seems concerned that you might try something stupid," she told me, smiling.

I decided to let it go and opened the door.

While we were gone, it looked like housekeeping had come in and freshened up the room. The bed was made and on the pillow was an envelope addressed to me.

We hope you enjoy your stay. As a member of our select club, we would like to offer you some complementary entertainment. Please tune to channel 552 for content curated for you.

Regards,

The Management

"Any idea what the fuck they are talking about?" I asked, looking over at Beca.

"Not a clue," she responded, picking up the remote and turning the tv on. After a short time flipping through the channels Beca found the channel in the note.

Why the hell don't they have working number keys that take you to what you want to watch? I thought as the screen flashed a few times before the video started.

Chad was standing in front of a door in the hotel. The room was on the VIP floor, one level above my room.

"Hi, Katie. Glad you made it back from breakfast without any problems."

He turned the handle and pushed the door open before looking over his shoulder at the camera. "I know that sometimes people don't understand instructions and how they keep people safe. I hope we don't have any more misunderstandings going forward."

I glanced at Beca, who shrugged her shoulders.

He walked into the room with the camera operator following. The camera panned around to show the nicely appointed room before focusing on the king-size bed in the center.

My knees got weak, and I sank onto the bed, my hand over my mouth as I mumbled, "Oh my God."

Beca must have sat down as well because I felt her arm around me as we both realized who was lying on the bed.

The server from the restaurant was lying there in her uniform and looked to be unconscious.

"It was pretty clever of you to ditch your electronics at the door. Asking for a private room, and all must have let your girls chat away without fear that someone was spying on you. Although I must say, getting her to let you use her cell phone to make a call, even I didn't see that coming."

"Bravo, Katie," he said, clapping. Then, he walked over to the girl and turned her face towards the camera.

"We were unable to track down the owner of the phone that you called. It seems that it was a burner cell phone. But, we were able to track the location of the phone you called. So at a guess, you were talking to Rob."

"Am I close, Katie?"

I was shaking, realizing how far his influence was. I looked at Beca, and she looked shocked too.

"Now, normally, I would grab someone close to you. You know, someone that you love. So that you realize I am serious about you walking away from your old life. Depending on how much you piss me off, well, that is what drives how much abuse your loved one gets."

"Funny thing is Katie, everyone you are close to, your mom, your daughter, even your husband. Well, they seemed to have vanished."

"Don't you think that is odd, Katie? Even more intriguing is that the people I sent in expectation of needed to have this conversation also seemed to have vanished."

He ran his fingers through the hair of the server, almost gently caressing her ear as he moved the hair out of her face.

"Do you even remember her name?"

"Stephanie," I mumbled.

"You do remember her. I bet you didn't know that she is a single mother with two small kids."

He held up Stephanie's phone, showing her two kids to the camera. Then, he turned the phone back for another look.

"Mom's a little plain, but she sure makes cute kids," he chuckled as he handed the phone to someone off-camera.

His comment sank in about the time he mentioned her kids. He was watching us in my room! I started looking around for them but didn't see any cameras. He waited until he had my attention again.

"I would be astonished if you find the cameras. They are very high quality, very small, and cover every inch of your room."

"Now, I wanted to be fair to you, like I was with Beca."

He looked directly at Beca. "For you not following directions, we grabbed that cute little piece of ass you were fucking. What was her name?"

He tapped his finger on his chin, "Claire! That was an unfortunate ending to a perfectly great day of fucking. Don't be too mad at yourself dear at how that ended. In the end, you would have broken it off with her anyways."

Beca was sobbing as his callus words sank in.

Chad's eyes got hard, "Well, at least your sister is still around; for the moment."

We both understood his threat. He nodded as if he could read our minds.

"Now, back to the present. You see, I don't like people that don't follow directions. They can be nothing but trouble, and let's be honest with each other. They can very easily be replaced if they become too much to handle."

I swallowed as I realized what he was saying.

"Good, glad we got that out of the way. Now, Stephanie here wasn't alone when the team went to talk to her. The hostess was very interested in why you gave the server a $100 tip."

The camera panned to a pair of police officers, holding the hostess up between them. Her head was hanging limply, and her outfit was torn.

"Unfortunately, she got a little too lippy with Officer Stamos here," Chad said pointing to the male officer.

"Little bitch wouldn't shut up about Stephanie's rights when she was being arrested for taking counterfeit currency. So Tony finally had enough and punched the stupid bitch."

The female office pulled up the hostess's head by her hair, and I could see dried blood on her face. It also looked like she might have a broken nose. She let the hair go, and the hostess's head dropped again.

"It turns out that the hostess is a 21-year-old Jr. at the same college you went to. She is almost the same I am sure you were at that age, although she never joined any sororities. She lives with a roommate in a small apartment outside the campus."

"Normally, I would get pissed with one of my people mishandling someone who isn't the target. Too many questions get asked, but today I will let you help me clean this up."

"You see, I will let you pick which of these two sluts go home to their families. I will sell the other one. I have several overseas clients who like fresh American pussy."

I found that I was shaking my head. There was no way I could pick which of these two women would go home and which one would disappear.

"You have to choose, Katie. If you refuse to pick, after we finished with them, I will sell both their asses."

"So you will pick, slut number one, " he pointed to Stephanie. "Or slut number two," he pointed to the hostess.

"No, no, no," I kept saying as tears streamed down my face.

"I don't have time for this shit," he glanced at the officers. "After you finish playing, take both the sluts to shipping"

"Wait!" I screamed at the TV.

Chad stopped, looking smug.

"Please, just take me. I will do what you want," I told Chad, sobbing.

I realized that I couldn't condemn either of them to a life I was imagining they would have if I picked them.

Beca was holding me, stroking my hair as I sobbed. I realized I would never see my daughter graduate, go to college, get married, and have her own kids. I also wouldn't see Rob again.

"Katie, Katie, Katie. I already own your ass. I thought this demonstration would drive that home to you."

He paused, thinking. "I am in a good mood this morning so I will give you a choice once more before making it for you."

I couldn't do it. I looked between the two women, realizing what a fucking piece of work Chad was.

Deep down, I knew that I would be forced to make this decision and that it would impact one of these women for the rest of her life.

I closed my eyes. "Stephanie, let her go home," I managed to choke out, shaking at what I had done. I remembered the hostess and her bubbly personality and vowed that this would never happen again.

"See, that wasn't so hard," he looked over at the police officers holding up the hostess.

"Do whatever you want with her before you take her to shipping."

Chad stopped them as they started dragging her away. "Wait, nothing permanent. She won't gross as much if she's fucked up."

He walked over to the woman hanging between the officers. Gripping her white shirt, he ripped it open, exposing her bra-covered breasts. He glanced at Tony, "Make it look like she ran away when you finish playing with her."

He looked at the camera, directly into my soul. "We won't have any more problems, will we?"

I shook my head, trying hard not to look as the two officers pulled the unconscious woman out of the room.

I heard a knock at the door.

"Ahh, that will be Felicity and your sorority sisters. I expect you to follow her instructions like they came from me." He turned away from the camera and started stripping.

"Hey, what are you doing! You said you would let her go," I stood in front of the tv shouting at Chad.

"And I will after we have some fun with her. Who knows, maybe she will have another kid to take care of when we are done with her."

The people with him must have thought he was funny because they laughed with the fucking asshole.

I started beating on the tv, yelling even though I knew it wouldn't do any good. Finally, I reached over to turn off the tv as Chad ripped open Stephenie's top. One of the assholes in the room saw me and told Chad.

He stopped roughly squeezing Stephenie's right breast. "Don't you fucking touch that TV. I want you to hear everything that happens, and remember that next time, the toy won't be going home."

I sobbed as Beca went to the door and let Felicity in with Cindy and Debbie in tow.

I felt someone come up behind me and wrap their arms around me.

"Isn't that..." Cindy started to ask before Beca shook her head. She held me as I watched them strip Stephenie, exposing her body to everyone.

One of the men climbed between her legs and slammed his cock into her. She grunted and moved her head around, clearly still out of it.

Felicity moved to stand next to Beca and me, putting her hand on my ass.

"Come on sluts. We have some things to do. You can listen to them enjoy her while you take care of a few things."

She gently pulled me away from Beca and the tv. I noticed at that point that a large man was standing inside the room, filming the entire thing.

I looked at Beca, trying to get my mind around what was happening. Finally, she smiled a sad smile and shook her head. "Just go with it, Kate. You can grieve later."

"Here, put this on," Felicity said, handing me a bag. I was on autopilot as I opened the bag and pulled out a pair of high heels, a very short skirt, and a tight V-cut crop top.

I started to go to the bathroom to change when Felicity stopped me. "No need to be modest slut. You will be fucking everyone here anyways."

I glanced at the cameraman, who had a shit-eating grin as he looked me up and down. I felt numb as I pulled my top off and started to put on the top.

Felicity put her hands on my chin and forced me to look into her eyes. "Only what is in the bag slut."

The brief look was full of understanding mingled with sadness. But Felicity quickly replaced it with her usual look of indifference.

I unsnapped my bra, turning away from the grinning cameraman, knowing that he would soon see them. But, I guess not all my stubbornness was gone.

Baby steps, I cautioned myself.

I pulled the top on and adjusted it as well as I could to cover my breasts. As tight as the top was and the way it was cut, you could almost see the dark areola surrounding my hard nipples.

I pulled down my slacks and ripped off my panties, exposing my ass to the room as I quickly pulled up the skirt. It was tight and stopped at the bottom of my ass.

I don't think I ever wore such a revealing outfit, even during my college days.

I sat on the bed to put on the heels, taking care not to flash the camera.

While I was doing this, I could hear Stephenie begging them to stop.

Glancing at the TV, I could see that they had stripped her and the female cop was between her legs, finger fucking her.

I felt Felicity wrap her arms around me from behind. She slid her hands over my stomach as she worked them up to tease my nipples. Then, she started licking the side and back of my neck, blowing lightly, sending shivers down my spine to my clit.

Her hands drifted lower, sliding under the short skirt and gently teasing my pussy. I could feel myself responding. It wasn't long before my legs parted slightly, without any conscious thought. As her fingers entered my pussy lips, she flicked my clit before pushing two of her fingers inside me.

It was all too much. The stress and grief at what was happening to the waitstaff. My part in their fate and the teasing that Felicity was doing. My mind shut down, and I came hard.

"My my, such a short trigger," Felicity whispered into my ear as she continued creasing my body.

"Now for your punishment for not listening," she said as she pulled away and stripped. I noticed that everyone had undressed while I was absorbed in my own world. Cindy, Debbie, and Beca all wore strapon harnesses. Each one with progressively larger dildos attached. I couldn't take my eyes off the one wagging in front of Beca. It was well over twelve inches long and the size of a soda can.

Felicity lay down on the bed, spreading her legs, exposing her shaved slit. She beckoned me with her finger, "Eat me slut."

I moved onto the bed, laying flat between Felicity's legs to avoid showing any more of my cunt than I had to. Then, after a tentative lick, I pushed my tongue inside her. I felt her hands running through my hair as she moaned.

I felt the bed shift behind me. "Ass in the air slut," I heard Cindy say as someone slapped my ass hard.

I quickly raised my ass into the air as I continued to lick Felicity's pussy. Someone, Cindy maybe, pushed a finger inside my cunt. That finger was quickly followed by a second. I moaned into Felicity's cunt as someone pushed their tongue into my ass.

I felt empty as the fingers and tongue left my body, but that gave way to a groan as a dildo was pushed inside my soaked cunt. She gave me a few tentative strokes to get used to the invader before she started fucking me hard. The force drove my face into Felicity's cunt each time she slammed forward.

I was quickly building to another orgasm when she ripped the dildo out of my body.

A whimper escaped my lips which was replaced by a grunt as she pushed the dildo into my ass. Cindy pushed in slowly, letting me get used to the dildo before she started fucking me. The tempo picked up after a few minutes until she was fucking my ass like she had my cunt.

The orgasm that had been building started getting closer. Then, right before I came, she pulled the dildo out again.

I gently bit Felicity's clit in frustration, causing her to shoot cum over my face. Using my hair, she pulled my head up from her sensitive clit and kissed me before moving off the bed.

I kept the position she left me in as I felt the bed shift again. Cindy lay in front of me, her dildo bobbing obscenely.

"Clean me up slut," Cindy said, using my hair to pull my head down towards her dirty fake cock.

I fought her, not wanting to put something that had been in my ass in my mouth.

"Last chance slut, before I punish you. You will learn to clean up after yourself, one way or another," I heard Felicity say from behind me. I tried to turn, but Cindy held firm on my hair.

Looking at Cindy, I could see she wasn't happy about this, which helped a little, but that dildo wasn't going into my mouth.

The only warning I got was a slight widening of Cindy's eyes. Then, I heard a loud crack followed by a line of red hot pain across both ass cheeks.

"What the fuck!" I yelled, fighting to get away from Cindy. She held my hair as I felt someone sit on my upper back. Once they were in position, I felt another sharp pain hit my ass.

I struggled to get away, but the stricks and pain followed me. Some hit just one ass check, some hit both, and a few hit my legs. The one that pushed it over the top was the one that hit my asshole.

I stopped struggling and lay flat on the bed, crying. I would have curled into a ball, but Cindy held my hands, and someone else held my legs spread.

"Come on, Kate. Please don't make me keep doing this," Beca said from behind me.

So she is the one whipping me, I thought idly as the pain lessened.

I didn't want to do what they told me, but I was over getting hit for not following directions. I briefly contemplated telling Beca to fuck off. But as my father always told me, you have to pick your battles, Katie.

"Fine, just stop hitting me," I told them as I felt a small part of myself die.

The person sitting on my back climbed off, and I moved back into the position I was in before. A final look full of daggers at Cindy, and I put the dildo into my mouth.

I gagged a few times but managed to lick it clean as I felt the bed shift again. A hand covered with lotion gently ran over what felt like welts that covered my ass. The lotion helped with the pain and fire had gone out when Cindy pulled me off the dildo.

12