Girls Night Out Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She unclipped the harness and pulled my face into her pussy. Cindy tasted of lavender as I licked her folds, pushing my tongue inside her for the first time. Under different circumstances, I might have enjoyed this a little more. Now I wanted this over.

I felt the bed shift behind me. I tensed as the head of a larger dildo ran up and down my slit before being pushed inside me. I groaned as it slid in, stretching my cunt.

After a pause to let me adjust, she pulled out slowly before pushing in again. Again, the rhythm started building until I was getting fucked hard. Then, like last time, right when I was going to cum, she pulled the dildo out.

I could feel Cindy was getting close to cumming so I bit her clit to slow her down.

"Shit, easy, Kate," she said, pushing my head momentarily away. Looking me in the eye, she released me to continue servicing her.

That was what they were making me do, service them like some robot.

"No," I said into Cindy's cunt as someone pushed the dildo against my asshole.

Since Cindy had already fucked it, the new dildo slid in with little resistance. Again I was allowed to adjust to the new size before they started fucking me. It wasn't as easy this time as when Cindy had fucked me. There was no slow build-up, just slamming into my sore ass as fast as possible.

Even with the rough treatment, I could feel myself approaching a massive orgasm.

I stopped caring that I was being forced to do this and started eating Cindy out.

She started jerking and sprayed my face with cum as the dildo was pulled out of my ass, stopping my orgasm again.

Cindy recovered and moved aside as Debbie scooted in front of me, dildo bobbing.

"Clean me up slut," she said with a wink.

I almost said no, but she shook her head. That and the pain from the last time made up my mind for me. So I opened my lips and started licking the fake cock.

Debbie smiled, "Open your mouth, slut. I want to fuck your face."

What the hell, I thought, resigned as I opened my mouth and let her push the fake cock inside. I was going to clean the whole thing either way.

I let her guide my head up and down with my hair, getting more into it as more of the cock slipped down my throat.

Debbie pulled my head off the dildo, "I think that is clean enough,"

She undid the harness. "Come to momma," she said, pulling my face into her pussy.

She was soaked. The entire situation must have turned her on. I licked her slowly, stroking her clit with my tongue before digging deeper inside her. I felt her hand on the back of my head, urging me to go deeper.

"Oh fuck," Debbie muttered.

While Debbie was distracting me, I felt another object pushed against my cunt. This one was a lot bigger than either of the other two.

It slid in slowly, allowing me to feel every bump and ridge on its surface as it slid in. It reversed a few inches later, making it feel like my insides were being pulled out.

This see-saw pattern continued with more and more of the dildo sliding in until I felt Beca's thighs touch my ass.

I couldn't remember when I had this much cock inside me. The pain from the stretching it was causing faded as she kept fucking me. I felt the orgasm they had denied me start to rise again. It was getting closer until I passed the last point and realized I was continuing to climb toward a truly massive orgasm.

I was getting close when I felt the massive cock pulled out of my cunt. Of course, I knew that it would be pushed into my ass next, so I wasn't shocked when I felt the head push into my stretched asshole.

I moaned, partially in pain, into Debbie's cunt which caused her to grab the back of my head and pull me in tighter. The pain faded as Beca started to fuck me, and the orgasm they kept denying me began to get closer again.

Caught up in the ass fucking I was getting. I was caught by surprise when Debbie came. I licked her gently as she recovered. Then, right before cumming, the dildo was pulled out of my ass, and Debbie slid off the bed to make room for Beca.

I was sore and soaked in sweat as I cleaned off the latest dildo that had been in my ass. It was too large to take in my throat, but I did manage to clean it by licking it. Beca took it off and pulled my face into her cunt when it was clean.

I felt the bed move again as someone got behind me. I wondered who it could be when I felt a set of large hands grab my hips.

So they let the cameraman fuck me too, I thought.

At this point, I was past caring, being worn out from the constant stimulation without being unable to cum.

I felt the head as he pushed it inside me. He felt about the same size as the large dildo that had fucked me. I was almost glad they had used the various sizes of dildos to stretch me out. Otherwise, I don't think he would have fit without ripping something.

He pushed inside me in a single stroke with all the stretching from the dildos, causing me to groan. He quickly picked up the pace, regenerating my orgasm. It didn't feel like a lot of time before I felt him start to expand.

As he came inside me, I bit Beca's clit causing her to cum and flood my mouth. I was still right there, unable to cum. I reached back for my clit and got slapped on my ass.

"No touching, slut" Felicity said.

The cameraman pulled his limp dick out of my sore cunt, and I could feel his cum mixed with my juices rolling down both legs.

He climbed off the bed and took the position in front of my face. I didn't need anyone to tell me to clean him up. I leaned forward and took his limp cock into my mouth.

He was massive, even limp. I looked up at him with his dick buried in my mouth, watching him smirk as he filmed me cleaning him up.

He pulled away as he started to get hard again. "No time for another fuck, slut," he told me as he wiped his semi-hard cock all over my face.

After he got up, I lay there. In the background, I could Stephenie crying as they continued to use her body.

Against my better judgment, I looked over at the TV. She was on top of some guy, with another one behind her, double fucking her.

I couldn't take looking any longer and put my face into the mattress and cried.

"Does my little slut want to cum?" Felicity asked as she sat next to me, stroking my hair.

"Yes," I responded, my voice hoarse from the dildos and dick I had cleaned.

"Then ask for it, slut."

"Please, can I cum?" I begged, no longer caring how I sounded.

"See, all you have to do is ask," Felicity said as she moved behind me.

I felt her fingers on my pussy, stroking my enlarged clit while her other hand started finger fucking me. Due to the fucking I had endured, it wasn't long before her hand slipped inside my sore cunt.

"Oh Fuck," I kept chanting as she alternated between rubbing my sore clit and fucking my cunt with her arm.

My orgasm was rising, and I couldn't take it any longer. I started to shake as Felicity started hitting my G-spot hard. Then, she ripped her hand out of me, causing me to shoot cum all over the bed.

"Holy shit! The slut soaked the bed," I vaguely heard the cameraman remark as I collapsed on the bed, spent.

I don't know how long I was out of it before I felt someone carry me into the bath and place me in the warm water.

I felt hands cleaning me up, and as things came into focus, I realized Felicity was doing it.

I was crying, and she was trying to calm me.

"It's ok, shhh. You survived, and you will continue to if you follow the rules," Felicity said as she stroked my wet hair.

I let her hold me as I tried to get my feelings under control. But, to be honest, I felt empty inside. The care and sympathy I was getting from one of Chad's people weren't helping to make things any less confusing.

She must have realized this because she stood and walked out of the room.

The girls came in and helped me out of the bath. I don't know why I was feeling so weak, but I let them help, and soon I was almost my usual self.

Looking in the mirror, I realized I would have some things to deal with later.

I walked out of the bathroom and looked around. The TV was still on, but Stephenie was no longer on the bed. I hoped that she was going home to her kids.

I looked for the outfit I had planned on wearing. Felicity watched me look for it before clearing her throat.

"Chad decided that other outfit wasn't who you are anymore. So he said you are to wear the one you had on during the video."

I looked at her for several seconds while I processed what she had said. Finally, I guess between the look on my face and the shifting of my posture. She realized that I might attack her.

"Remember, every time you fight him, he will find some way to torture you. He gets off on watching people struggle with his demands."

I looked at the others as they picked up more appropriate clothes for a funeral off the bed. Neither Cindy nor Debbie would meet my eyes. I looked over at Beca. She looked worried I wouldn't follow directions. She knows how well I am at that.

I looked at the outfit Felicity had laid out for me. At best, I would look like I was going clubbing, at worst a hooker on her way to work.

"Please, Kate. Just go along with it," Cindy begged.

I could see the sympathy each had and the resolve in Felicity if I didn't go along.

"Fuck all of you," I said, picking up the trashy outfit. My friends relaxed and started getting dressed.

I decided that I was going to hurt Chad, badly. The little shit wouldn't see it coming either.

I looked at Felicity as I pulled on the top. It barely covered my breasts. "Can I at least have something to make this, well less this? It's a fucking funeral for a woman who was like a mother to me."

Felicity frowned but went to the chair next to the door and pulled a lace jersey jacket off it. She walked over to me and placed it around my shoulders.

"I will tell Chad you were a little chilly with the other outfit, and I didn't want you to catch a cold."

I looked at her and hugged her. "Thanks, Felicity."

I finished getting dressed, looking at my outfit in the mirror. With the jacket, the outfit wasn't as slutty. Still not what I would wear to a funeral.

When we were ready, we headed downstairs.

At the concierge desk, I caught his attention. "Can you get a taxi for us, please?"

"I would be happy to help. Can I get your room number?"

"I am in room 722," I told him.

He typed on the computer, then looked up at me. "There is no need for a taxi. The hotel has a Towncar outside that will take you wherever you want."

"We don't want a Towncar. So really, a taxi will work."

"There is no charge for the car, miss. It's included in your hotel package."

I thought about it for a second, then sighed. "Sure, the Towncar sounds great."

"This way, ladies," he said as he led the way to the carport outside. He walked up to a black Towncar and opened the door for us to enter.

I started to hand him a tip when he held up his hands, smiling. "Hotel policy miss, no tips."

I smiled back as he shut the door.

The driver dropped the window between the front and back. "Where to miss?"

I gave him the address, and we pulled out into traffic.

The ride to the funeral was sad, without the normal chatting as we each thought. Not only about the mother, we were saying goodbye to but the fucking mess each of us was living because of Chad.

12