All Comments on 'Girls Night Out Pt. 03'

by fredStoner

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Groovy. Glad for another chapter.

5Stars

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

This story is good. Very suspenseful. Looking forward to the next chapter

5stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can't wait to what to see what Chad has in store for Kate and the girls.

moblulmoblulabout 2 years ago

Can't wait to see what happens to Kate and the girls.... and Chad, of course!

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 2 years ago

Such storie make me angry. I would like Chad to be my punching ball. I just hate him and hope Kate comes out of this mess and gets him and his cohorts punished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story.

Hope Kate and her hubby prevail, but it really needs to be a Pyrrhic victory. Before Chad's demise he breaks her into a complete slut, and many of the gals leveraged as insurance should be be put thru the grinder, along with female allies and acquaintances of Kate and her husband that can't or didn't think to protect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to more of this fantastic story. We need to see more of Katie and her gals fucked stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such storie make me horny. I would like Kate to be my cock sleeve. I just lust for her and hope Chad fucks her and her friends and associates into a in a incoherent messes before he and his cohorts are eventually punished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfredStoner@fredStoner
I enjoy reading stories here and decided to try writing some of my own. Let me know what you think.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES