Girls Night Out Pt. 05

Story Info
Kates evening keeps getting worse.
8.8k words
4.35
16.6k
17

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat on the bed, waiting for the first piece of shit to come in and fuck me, I had time to think about all the crap that had happened in the last two days.

Fuck, it's only been two days, I thought, dropping my head into my hands as I felt new tears falling.

Pull yourself together, I told myself, stifling the tears and sobs.

I realized that a big part of me was numb.

I stood and walked around the room, looking for anything to distract myself from my thoughts.

I found two different cameras. One was very obvious, a camera attached to the wall. The other was a plug-in air freshener. But, based on what I picked up from Rob, there may be more I hadn't found.

I sighed and sat back down. Outside the room, I could hear numbers being called.

The raffle must have started. Only a matter of time now, I thought.

I was jolted from my thoughts by the door opening. An older guy walked into the room. He was tall, maybe six and a half feet, balding, and very thin.

"I hope you are fucking worth what I paid for you," he said, handing me a red ticket.

I stood and took his ticket, giving him a nice view of my naked body as I turned and put it into the box.

Remembering what Pop said, I grabbed a condom and walked back to him.

"Hi, handsome. You got a nice hard cock for me?" I asked, laying it on thick.

"Knock the shit off whore and suck my dick," he growled.

I bit back my response and kept the fake smile plastered on my face as I dropped to the floor in front of him, undid the belt, and pulled his pants and underwear down all at once.

His flaccid cock was only a couple of inches long. I ignored the smell and sucked the entire thing into my mouth to get him hard. Once his dick was hard, I pulled it out of my mouth and rolled on a condom.

"What the fuck is that for?" he asked, clearly affronted that I was making him use a condom.

"Pop's rules. He said if you have a problem, go take it up with him."

I watched several emotions go across his face. Annoyed, mad, afraid, and finally resigned.

"Whatever whore, just suck my cock."

I chuckled inside.

Pop must be someone you didn't fuck with, I thought as I filed the information away for later.

I used my mouth to put the condom on him, sucking his small cock easily into my mouth.

"Oh fuck," he moaned, putting his hands on the back of my head and pulling me hard into his public hair. He held my head as he roughly fucked my face.

I could feel his cock swell as I sucked, shooting cum into the condom in less than a minute.

I feel sorry for the woman that got stuck with him, I thought as I tied the condom off and threw it into the trash bag as instructed.

The man pulled up his pants and walked out without another word.

I didn't have to wait long as the next guy came in.

A series of men followed, each with small to medium cocks, all carrying red tickets. I sucked each one off. Fortunately, none lasted more than a few minutes before filling the condom.

My mouth was tired, and a part of me was hoping for something different. But, unlike Beca, I had never had a whore fantasy, and being a receptacle for small-minded assholes with little cocks to get off in wasn't turning me on.

That changed with the next guy. He was around 6ft tall, with broad shoulders and bulging muscles. He also came across as shy. I might have been more interested in him under different circumstances. Now, I wanted this over with.

"Can I have your ticket, please?" I asked, giving him a fake smile.

He fumbled around in his pockets before he pulled out a blue one.

At least it wasn't another blow job, I thought as I took his ticket and dropped it into the box. I grabbed a condom and turned back to him. Walking up to him, I put a hand on his chest. "Want me to undress you?"

"No, ma'am, I got it," he said as he kicked off his shoes and awkwardly unbuttoned his shirt. I watched, part wanting it over and part curious about how big his cock was. He looked very nervous as he unbuttoned his pants, turning away from me to set them on top of his other clothes.

Still facing away from me, he pulled down his underwear, exposing his tight ass before he turned to face me.

I was a little stunned at what I saw. He wasn't hard yet; his cock was at least 7 inches long and three inches in diameter.

"You don't like it. It's ok. None of my girlfriends like it either. They all say it's too big," he said, disappointed as he bent to pick up his underwear.

Oh my God, I thought as I stepped up to his side and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Honey, there is nothing wrong with you. I am so sorry someone made you think there was."

He stopped dressing and turned back to me, his enormous cock slapping his thigh.

"You like it?" his simile almost lit up the room.

"You have a very nice cock," I assured him as I took it into my hand and started stroking it gently. It quickly grew until it was as long as my forearm as I stroked it while I ran my hand across his chest, teasing his nipples.

He shuddered as I dropped to my knees and licked the head of his cock. Then, looking him in the eyes, I licked the shaft to his balls before sliding back up and taking the head into my mouth.

"Oh, fuck, that feels good."

I popped his cock out of my mouth. "Glad you like it," I told him before taking a couple of inches of cock into my mouth.

I swirled my tongue around the head before pushing forward, taking more in until I felt him hit the back of my throat. I backed off and breathed, going forward and swallowing, taking about half of him into my mouth and throat.

I kept going back and forth until I could take the whole thing.

"Oh fuck! You fucking swallowed the whole thing," he said in amazement as he ran his fingers through his hair.

We developed a rhythm as I sucked his magnificent cock, and he gently fucked my face. After a few minutes of this and he grabbed my head in both of his massive hands and started fucking my face hard.

I tried to slow down his thrusts by pushing back on his thighs, but I realized it was useless.

I kept beating his thighs until he seemed to return to himself. He looked ashamed as he released me and stepped away from me.

"I'm so sorry. I am such a fucking idiot," he mumbled as he bent to grab his clothes.

It took me a few seconds to catch my breath. By the time I did, he had his underwear on.

"Hey, it's ok," I told him, standing behind him and wrapping my arms around him.

"It's not ok. I hurt you. I am so fucking stupid," he said, slapping his forehead.

"You just got carried away. You didn't hurt me, just scared me a little," I told him, dropping my hands to his waist and slipping them inside his boxers.

His dick was still semi-hard as I started stroking it. He stood there for a second before he turned around.

"I'm real sorry, Ma'am," he said, looking down at my hands again, stroking his massive cock.

"You just need to be careful. I know it feels good, but you want me to enjoy it too."

We stood like that for a few minutes until he regained confidence.

"Can we fuck now?" He asked me shyly.

"Sure, honey. Just lay down on the bed," I instructed.

He pulled away from me and climbed onto the bed, putting his hands behind his head and spreading his legs.

I quickly rolled the condom over his cock and climbed on top of him, squatting over his ridged cock. I ran the tip of his cock back and forth between my wet lips before I placed the head at the entrance to my sex.

I closed my eyes and groaned as I slowly slid down his pole.

He watched me take a few inches before I pulled up and slid down, taking more of his cock. Soon I was slowly fucking him, taking almost all of his massive dick into my stretched cunt.

I felt him grab my breasts as we settled into a rhythm, gently pulling and tweaking my nipples.

We fucked for several minutes before I noticed a change in him. He was bucking more, trying to drive every last inch of his cock into my body.

Reaching down between our bodies, I stroked my swollen clit, wanting to cum with him.

A few strokes later, I felt his cock expand as he started shooting loads of sperm into the condom in my pussy. Finally, his orgasm triggered mine, and suddenly we were both cumming.

"Oh, fuck, that was amazing," he said as he calmed down.

I lay on his body, completely worn out, as he stroked my hair with one hand and my ass with the other.

We stayed like that for a few minutes before I rolled to the side, my cunt finally releasing his cock.

I was surprised at how full the condom was as I removed and tied it, adding it to the collection.

"Thank you, Ma'am. That was the most amazing fuck I have ever had."

"That is what every woman wants to hear after sex. What an amazing fuck she was," I told him, smiling to take the sting out of the words.

He laughed and got off the bed. He dressed quickly, facing away from me until he was fully dressed.

"Can I see you again?" he asked. I guess he assumed that I was one of Pop's whores. But, reflecting on what I had done today, I didn't see how he was wrong.

"I don't know, maybe?" I said, shrugging my shoulders.

He smiled and left me alone with my thoughts.

It wasn't long until the next guy came in. He was tall, with a slim build, and didn't waste a lot of time.

Handing me an orange ticket, "Go ahead and bend over slut," he ordered as he unzipped his pants and pulled them off.

I turned around and bent over the bed as ordered, opening my legs slightly to give him access.

I turned my head to look back at him, "Put a condom on and use some lube,"

"I don't like fucking condoms, slut."

I started to turn and rise when he smacked my ass hard.

I cried out in surprise. "What the fuck was that for?"

"You had better learn your place, you fucking bitch," he told me, hitting my ass again.

I tried to get away, but he put his hand on the small of my back and held me down while he beat my ass with the other.

After several hard smacks, I stopped struggling. I could feel tears sliding down my face as he continued hitting me. I lay there as he roughly spread my sore ass checks and put his cock against my pussy.

"Stupid fucking whore," he said as he drove his cock hard into my cunt.

"Fuck!" I screamed as I felt him continue to roughly fucking me.

Part of me hoped he would cum before he tried to fuck my ass.

I wasn't lucky, as I felt him pull out and spread my cheeks.

I heard him spit and felt his saliva rolling down my ass crack.

I tensed as he put the head of his cock against my asshole and pushed a little.

"Better loosen up, whore. Otherwise, this is going to fucking hurt."

I struggled to escape, but he just laughed and shoved his cock inside.

Oh fuck, it hurts, I thought as I cried out. I kept squirming as he slid his cock in and out of my ass. I guess he got tired of fighting for his ass fuck.

He pulled about halfway out and then started beating my ass with a belt. I cried out and tried to get away from him.

He laughed, "That's it bitch, fuck me with that ass."

I kept crying, even after I gave up and let him fuck me. I just wanted this over with. I wanted Rob to save me and hunt this fucking prick down.

The asshole finally got off, cumming in my ass before pulling his slimy cock out of my ass.

"Turn around and clean my fucking cock, whore," he told me, pulling on my hips.

I slide to the floor, leaning against the bed. I lay hugging myself and sobbing, ignoring the asshole that had just fucked me.

I felt him grab my hair, "I said, fucking clean your mess off my cock, whore."

I grabbed his hands to take the pressure off my hair as I came to my knees in front of his semi-hard cock. It felt like he would rip my hair out, the pain causing more tears to flow.

I grabbed his cock and started licking the mess off it. I tried not to think about where it had been a few minutes before. As I licked the filthy thing, he started to get hard again.

"Put it in your fucking mouth."

I opened my mouth and felt him force half of it inside me on the first stroke.

"I am going to turn you into a real good cock sucker," he bragged as he started to fuck my face roughly.

I lost track of time as he used my hair to move my mouth up and down his cock before he buried the entire thing down my throat. I caught my breath when I could.

He kept calling me names as he used me. Trying to degrade me further made him feel like a big man.

I was pretty out of it at the end. He held me against his body as he fired string after string of cum down my throat.

He finally let me go letting me slide to the ground, my oxygen-starved body unable to support itself. I lay where he left me, trying to catch my breath. I must have passed out. The next thing I knew, someone smelled salts to wake me up.

"Easy. Easy, you're ok," Pop told me as he helped me off the floor to the bed. He wrapped me in a sheet, covering my naked body, and held me until the shaking stopped.

There was a knock at the door.

"Enter," Pop said.

I lifted my head and saw two large men holding the asshole that had attacked me between them. It looked like someone had beaten the shit out of the guy.

I had a sudden hope. Maybe Rob was here somewhere.

That was quickly dashed when Pop spoke.

"How many times have we had this conversation, Pauly?"

"I don't know," Pauly mumbled, looking dejected.

"I can't fucking hear the asshole," Pop said. The man on the right holding Pauly up punched him hard in the kidneys.

"What the Fuck was that for?" Pauly gasped out after he caught his breath.

"Not answering the boss, shithead," the goon responded, grinning at the other guy holding Pauly up.

"Sorry, Pops. It won't happen again, sir." Pauly said.

"I know, Pauly. It won't happen again. Take the piece of shit and dump it somewhere." Pops said, motioning to the goons to take Pauly away.

"Wait!" I said, surprising everyone, including myself.

I stood and let the sheet drop, not caring that I was showing my body to the two goons holding Pauly up.

I sauntered over to Pauly. The abuse he had done on my ass made walking difficult.

"I want to say goodby to his wonderful cock," I mumbled as I unbuckled Pauly's belt.

The goons looked at Pop for instructions. I glanced back too. The look on my face was enough for him to allow this to continue. I mouthed thank you to him before turning around.

Pauly couldn't believe his luck. Maybe, just maybe, he could get out of this alive.

"See, Pop, the fucking slut couldn't get enough."

"Oh, you were amazing, baby," I said as I pulled down his pants and underwear, exposing his cock.

"I can't wait to get that down my throat again," I told Pauly, stroking his cock until it was hard.

I dropped to my knees, his cock waving in front of my face, and smiled at the asshole.

"Pull him up a little higher, boys," I told the goons holding Pauly. They looked over at Pops, who motioned them to do it.

"Close your eyes, baby. Go on. You will really enjoy this," I told him, smiling my best come fuck me smile.

Pauly got a goofy smile on his face and closed his eyes.

A slight tensing in my body was the only warning anyone had before I took the hand I had kept by the floor and struck straight upwards, putting my entire body behind the blow.

I felt Pauly's balls separate and rupture as my fist struck dead center to his scrotum. Cum exploded from his cock as it was forced out by the strike, hitting me in the face.

Pauly went ridged, his mouth open, but no sounds came out.

I grinned at the shocked expressions of the two goons holding him up. I used my fingers to clean my face, pushing his cum into my mouth.

I got in Pauly's face and saw him struggle to breathe.

Serves the fucker right, I thought as I kissed him, pushing his cum into his mouth.

"He's all yours, boys," I told the two goons as I dismissed them and walked over to clean myself up.

"You heard her. Find somewhere and make sure people know what happens when you try to fuck with my property."

The "property" statement worried me, but there wasn't anything I could do about it now.

I heard the door close, and Pop started chuckling.

"Damn, girl! That was a little over the top, but I can understand."

Pop walked over to the trashcan that had the condoms in it. He transferred the bag into a case and sat on the bed.

"How many more do I have to deal with?"

He didn't ask what I meant.

"There is one more ticket out, the whatever the fuck they want ticket. I spoke to the person who won it, and they were ok collecting a little later after you had some time to recover. When you see the ticket, you are to do what he says, with no questions. Understand?"

I looked over at him and nodded.

"You may not believe me, but the shit Pauly did isn't something that was supposed to happen."

Pop's put the tickets in the case and walked to the door.

"You can stay in here until you feel like leaving. No one will bother you. Take the case with you when you leave; it belongs to Brad."

After I cleaned up, I met the others in the lobby just as the service ended.

"Where were you?" Cindy asked.

"What is in the case," Beca asked, noticing how I reacted to her question.

Beca smirked and, taking in the state of my makeup, replied for me, "Having a good time, or maybe someone was having a good time with her."

"I don't want to talk about it right now," I told them. I wasn't sure I wanted to talk about the last hour of my life any time soon.

"Are we ready to go?" I asked, anxious to leave.

Everyone just looked at each other, waiting for someone to say something.

"Fine," I muttered, more than ready to be out of this place.

Hey Ben, It's Katie. The service is over. Can you come and pick us up? I texted Ben.

A few seconds later, he responded.

Sure Katie, I just need something from you first.

Wonder what he needs, I thought. Ben knew the address. He had dropped us off here.

What?

I need a picture of you topless. (smiling emoji).

What the fuck? I texted back, getting pissed.

Sorry, Katie. He attached a picture of a golden ticket.

That fucking asshole, I was fuming but realized I didn't have a choice. If I didn't follow Pop's directions, he would tell Chad, and that fucker would take it out on the people around me.

"I'll be right back," I told the others as I walked to the women's restroom.

There were several women in there, fixing their makeup and chatting. I waited a few minutes until a stall opened up and went inside. I hung up the jacket, sat the case on the floor, and faced the wall before pulling off my top. I took pictures, re-dressed, and sent the best to Ben.

Ben responded almost immediately.

Great tits!

I am going to enjoy fucking you after I pick you up.

What! I replied.

Yeah, Chad gave me the ticket and said you were my bonus tonight. Be there in about 10 minutes.

That fucking asshole, I thought as I stormed out of the restroom.

"How long before dreamy gets here?" Cindy asked, glancing at me before looking back outside.

Beca was the first to notice my expression.

"What happened, Kate?" she asked.

"Chad gave me to the fucking driver as his fucking bonus," I hissed at her, trying to keep my voice down.

"Sorry, Kate," she said, wiping the tears from my eyes as she hugged me.

Cindy and Debbie exchanged a look before they closed around me and gave me a group hug.

The wait for the driver seemed like forever, but he finally showed up. We walked out and stood by the car as Ben opened the door.