Girls Night Out Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beca glared at him as she got in. I followed, but he stopped me with a hand on my arm.

"Sorry, Kate, you aren't allowed inside the car dressed."

Ben saw my expression and raised his hands. "It wasn't my idea. Just following orders."

He didn't have to say who the "he" was. We all knew it was Chad.

I looked around. Some people were still wandering around, but no one close enough to see me strip next to the car.

Cindy and Debbie stood behind me to block the people behind us from seeing anything. I quickly stripped and put the clothes into Ben's extended hand.

I glared at him as I climbed inside. I felt his gaze on my body as I sat next to Beca with my arms across my chest.

Cindy and Debbie got in, and the door started to close when I heard a voice I hoped never to hear again.

"Hey Ben, how are things going?" Whitney Parks asked, coming to stand by the partially open door.

Whitney is about 5'7", and although she has an athletic build with small breasts, she has a big ass. She had stolen one of my boyfriends in college, and I still hated her even though I was over the guy.

"Hey, Whitney. Things are going well. How are you doing? Your mom?"

Ben stood in front of the open door, blocking her view of the interior.

"Everyone is good. Mom misses you," they both laughed and got a little quieter.

"Well, I won't keep you from driving the sluts back to their corner," was the next clear thing I heard before she walked away.

"Sluts? I going to fucking kick your ass," Debbie said, moving towards the door. She stopped as Ben looked inside.

"Do I have to strip all of you?"

"No, that fucking bitch...." Debbie started before Ben cut her off.

"That fucking bitch is my favorite cousin, and she's right, at least about some of you," he said, looking me in the eyes.

"How..." Debbie started again.

"Knock off the tough girl act, slut. All of you, strip. Now!"

Beca, Cindy, and Debbie looked at each other and then at me.

"Don't look at me," I said, pointing out I was already nude.

Seeing that they were wavering, trying to decide if the driver had that kind of pull with Chad.

"Get your fucking clothes off, or I will let Chad know that you have issues following directions," Ben snapped.

That comment had an immediate effect on the three of them. They quickly stripped and handed their clothes to Ben.

He ogled us for at least a minute before closing the door. I looked through the tinted windows and saw that Whitney was still looking at the car.

As the car pulled away from the curb, I felt deflated as I saw the look on her face. I knew she would be a problem, but I was now dealing with another problem.

The trip lasted for several minutes before we parked under an overpass. I glanced at the girls; we were all thinking the same thing. Ben was going to have some fun at our expense.

That feeling was confirmed when the door opened, and he climbed inside.

"We are going to be here for a few minutes, so I figured we could get better acquainted," Ben smiled as he sat between Beca and me. He wasted no time grabbing one of Beca's tits and slipping a hand between my legs, forcing them apart.

"Look, you can either play along and pretend this is the hottest fucking thing you have ever done, or I will let Chad know. I don't want any overacting, either. Just hot sluts who want to get fucked."

Beca was the first to fall into line. She turned towards Ben and spread her legs a little, exposing her shaved cunt. I knew I had no choice, so I spread my legs and put his hand on my mound.

I moaned as he slid his middle finger up and down my slit before stopping at my clit. He rolled my clit between two fingers, and I started getting wet despite myself.

I heard Beca moan and glanced over to see that she was getting the same treatment I was. Ben moved his fingers down and slowly pushed one, then two fingers, inside me as his hand cupped my mound.

Fuck, he is good at this, I thought as my pelvis started moving on its own. I started gently twisting my nipples as he fingered me, watching as Beca mimicked me.

"Come here slut," he said, looking at Debbie. She quickly moved between his spread legs.

"Unbutton my shirt."

Debbie ran her hands over his shirt before slowly unbuttoning it, exposing his white tee shirt.

Ben pulled his hands away from our bodies and quickly shed the shirt and undershirt, showing us his hard abs and flat stomach.

Pulling Debbie close, he started kissing her as she unbuttoned his pants. The bulge we could see was impressive, and at this point, I was eager to see his cock.

While Debbie was fishing his cock out, Beca and I started licking Ben's nipples, earning us a groan from him.

Debbie reached inside and pulled out Ben's cock. It was huge!

"Fuck yeah!" Beca exclaimed, reaching for the monster.

"Hold your horses, slut," Ben told her as he raised his ass and let Debbie finish undressing him.

As he sat back down, Debbie sat his clothes on the seat next to the mini-bar behind her before dropping between his legs again, sucking the head of his cock into her mouth.

"Get down there and help her," Ben told Beca and me.

We both moved to the floor and knelt between Ben's spread legs. Beca started licking his balls while Debbie and I licked and sucked on his shaft.

"Kate, you suck my cock. Then, Debbie, get behind her and lick her asshole."

Debbie moved behind me, giving me complete access to his cock. I took the head in my mouth and gently sucked, licking underneath.

I felt Debbie tentatively lick my right cheek before moving to the center and licking from my cunt to the top of my crack.

"Um," I mumbled around Ben's cock, taking more of him into my mouth.

I felt Debbie pull my ass apart and spread my legs more, giving her better access to my asshole and cunt.

Ben grabbed my head and pulled me down, forcing his cock deep into my throat. He held me there for a few seconds before he let up so I could breathe.

I felt Debbie shove her tongue into my ass, causing another moan to escape my lips.

"Beca, crawl under Kate and start sucking on her tits."

I felt Beca move and then felt her gently sucking my breasts. The stimulation between Debie and Beca was driving me crazy.

"Cindy, get under Kate and lick her cunt," Ben told her while I continued sucking his cock.

I felt some shifting, and now I had a cock down my throat, Beca sucking on my nipples, Debbie shoving her tongue up my ass, and little Cindy sucking my clit and pushing her tongue into my soaked cunt. I was quickly getting to the point of no return.

Ben sensed that I was getting close, "Enough teasing the slut," he said, pulling me off his cock. The girls stopped what they were doing and looked at Ben.

"Ok, we are going to play a little game. When I say switch, everyone but Kate will change positions. Now, we can't have a game without rules. Kate isn't allowed to cum before I say so. If she does, Kate and the slut licking her cunt will lose a point, while the other two will get the point. The slut with the lowest score loses. Chad gave me some ideas on what to do with the loser."

I groaned as I realized that this game would torture me.

Ben pulled my head down to his cock, rubbing it against my lips until I opened them to allow him inside.

Debbie and Beca immediately started teasing me, trying to push me to an orgasm. Cindy slowed down, kissing more than licking my cunt.

The combination of the cock down my throat, Debbie licking and fingering my asshole, and Beca nibbling and licking my breasts soon had me on the edge.

Cindy must have sensed it; the next sensation was pain as the little bitch bit my clit, hard.

I screamed around the cock in my mouth as the pain drove any thoughts of cumming away.

"Oh fuck, you guys. Keep doing whatever you did to the slut," Ben told them.

Cindy bit my clit again, not as hard as the first time but enough to cause me to moan.

"Switch," Ben said.

I felt movement around my body as the others changed positions.

"Her cunt is begging for someone to fuck it," I heard Beca say before I felt fingers slide inside me. The fingers in my cunt were followed by fingers in my ass and my nipples being pulled and twisted.

I constantly moaned around Ben's cock as I slid it in and out of my mouth and throat. I felt myself getting closer to cumming again, just a few more seconds.

As I was about to cum, I felt someone bite my clit and nipples hard. It stopped me from cumming again.

I screamed my frustration again around Ben's cock.

"Switch"

They moved around and started driving me towards an orgasm again. This pattern seemed to go on for hours before I felt Ben grab my head, forcing his cock down my throat as it started shooting cum.

I swallowed his cum, trying to relax, and hoped he would let me go before I passed out.

As the last shiver through his body, he released me and leaned back. I continued to gently suck his cock as I was again pushed towards an orgasm. I kept climbing higher and higher, unable to cum. I realized I was grinding my pussy against someone's face, but I didn't care.

I was on the brink again when Ben lifted me up and away from the sources of my pleasure.

"Damit! I was right there," I yelled at Ben.

He smiled that annoying smile of his, "Yeah, I could see it in your face and didn't think it was fair that you came before the others did. Time for a new game."

He sat me down on the floor and motioned the others to sit on the seats. Then, he pulled dice out of a drawer and put them into a small tray.

"Everyone, other than Kate, will roll the dice. The highest score wins position one. The lowest score gets position two. The one in the middle gets position three."

"Positions?" several asked at the same time.

"Don't worry about it. Although, you might not want to be the low scorer. Just roll the dice," Ben assured them with a smug look.

I was worried. The last game gave me a sore clit and nipples.

Beca rolled first and got ten.

Cindy went next and rolled a six.

Debbie took the dice and got eight.

"Ok, now that we know who is in what position, let's get some rules. Rule one: Kate can't cum until everyone else has."

I groaned, causing Ben to smile at me.

"Rule two, position three will be held responsible if Kate cums without permission and will be given a similar punishment."

"Any questions?"

"Where are the positions?" Beca asked.

"Good question. Kate, on your back with your head towards the front of the car." Ben motioned to the floor.

I sighed but did what I was told.

"Beca, sit above her face. Go ahead and turn around and face the front of the car. Good. Now, Kate, Raise your legs until Beca can grab them. Put her ankles under your arms, Beca. This is position number 1."

The only thing I could see was Beca's thighs and open cunt.

I felt nervous and totally exposed in this position. My cunt and ass were wide open, and with Beca sitting above me, I could not see what was happening behind me.

"You two put these on," Ben said.

I could hear some movement, which heightened my nerves.

"Cindy, get between Kate's legs. Your job is to fuck her but keep her from cumming. If she cums, you will switch positions with her, and she will fuck you in the ass. Any questions?"

"No," Cindy mumbled.

I could feel someone between my legs, and I moaned as something significant slid into my wet cunt.

"Debbie, get behind Beca. Good, now, Beca, you lean forward a little so Debbie can fuck you. Perfect."

I watched as Debbie slid a strapon into Beca's cunt.

Beca is soaked, I thought, as Debbie's fake cock glistened as it pulled partially out of Beca's cunt before being driven forward again.

Ben knelt next to my head and whispered, "The faster the others cum, the sooner you get to cum, slut"

I needed no other motivation. I grabbed Beca's ass and pulled my mouth to her cunt. I alternated between licking the junction of the plastic cock with Beca's wet slit and her clit.

"Oh, fuck. Right there, baby," Beca became much more vocal as she pushed closer to an orgasm.

As she came, Debbie ripped the fake cock out of Beca's cunt, causing Beca to start squirting.

The first jet caught me by surprise, but I clamped my lips on her spasming hole and sucked in the rest.

I kept licking, sending her into another orgasm, holding her ass firmly as she tried to escape my mouth.

"Shit, stop, Kate. Please, oh fuck!" Finally, she had enough and twisted my nipples hard to get me to let her go.

The pain in my nipples, combined with the constant edging Cindy was doing, pushed me right to the brink. Finally, Cindy realized what was happening, so she pulled the fake cock out and pinched my clit, stopping me from cumming.

"What the fuck, Beca! The bitch almost came," Cindy said, sounding more annoyed than angry.

"Alright sluts, switch," Ben said.

Beca stood and put on the strapon that Cindy had been wearing. Cindy squatted over my face. Based on the birthmark on her thigh, Beca was behind Cindy. I felt Debbie push her strapon into my sore cunt, and the game started again.

It took longer to get Cindy off than Beca, and I was a little disappointed that Cindy didn't squirt when she came.

Debbie kept taking me right to the point I would cum before she switched what she was doing. It was fucking annoying.

The girls swapped positions again, with Debbie sitting on my face. I managed to get her off quickly. My friends pulled away from me and dropped onto the seats, exhausted from the little game Ben had up play.

Me, I lay on the floor, waiting for Ben to tell me I could cum. I was gently playing with my sore nipples as I waited.

Ben and I stared at each other. I was getting annoyed with the game of chicken we were playing.

Ben looked over at Beca, "Suck my cock."

Beca looked at me before moving over and kneeling in front of Ben. She put his flaccid cock into her mouth and began to suck it gently.

"So, do I get to cum now?" I asked, the frustration of being kept on edge coming out in my voice.

"In a few minutes," he replied, looking smug.

"What the fuck are we waiting for, Ben?"

"Why, my dear little slut, he was waiting for me," I heard Whitney's voice.

"What the fuck are you doing here, bitch!" I yelled at her, sitting up and not caring who was with her until I locked eyes with Ekon.

He smiled at me as his eyes roved over my body and licked his lips.

*************************************************************************************************************

I remembered the first time I had seen him. He had been tossing a frisbee with a few of his friends in the quad. As I raced across the open space, I hadn't paid attention to what was happening around me.

Oversleeping on my first day of classes wasn't how I wanted my college career to start, yet here I was, ten minutes late to orientation.

Fucking roommate, I thought, wondering what idiot had pared me with Beca anyways. The airhead had kept me up all night talking about nonsense and hadn't taken any of the hints that I wanted just to crash.

My dash across the quad ended abruptly when Ekon turned and ran into me, trying to catch a bad throw.

We ended up on the ground, with him on top, staring deep into my eyes.

"You know, if you wanted to ask me out, you could have done it the normal way," I joked.

He smiled at me and winked as he picked himself up, offering his hand to help me.

"Sorry, I didn't see you were running there," he said by way of an apology, still holding my hand.

We were just inches apart, his dark skin contrasting my white as we moved closer.

I am sure we would have ended up kissing if Beca hadn't shown up at that moment.

"Thought you were late for orientation?" Beca asked, smiling as we both separated.

"I was, but. Shit, sorry, I have to go," I told him, turning away and already regretting having to be at the stupid orientation.

"It's ok. Would it be ok, too, maybe? Err, get coffee sometime? You know, if you're not busy."

"Sure, that sounds like fun," I told him, feeling flushed.

We exchanged numbers, and I had to put up with Beca teasing me about the tall, dark man for the next several hours as we sat through orientation together.

After a meeting for coffee and a few dinners, we started dating.

The one thing that caused friction in our relationship was my instance of dating for a little while before we slept together and his wanting to fuck me in the back seat of his car.

The relationship lasted a couple of months before I caught him with Whitney behind the bleachers. She was on her knees, blowing him.

We broke up, and Whitney became his new girlfriend. She didn't seem to mind if he fucked around as long as he eventually returned to her.

***********************************************************************************************************

All of the memories rushed back as I saw him again.

"... fucking slut. If only the others could see miss high and mighty and her fucking dyke squad now," Whitney said as she climbed into the back of the limo.

I guess I had missed some of the bullshit Whitney said, not that I was concerned. The stupid bitch still thinks her opinion matters.

Whitney saw my glances at Ekon and his back and lost it.

"Quit looking at my man, you fucking whore!" Whitney said as she reached for my hair.

I caught her wrist, twisting it before shoving her backward into Ekon.

As I moved to follow, Ben grabbed my hair and pulled me back.

"Enough!" he shouted, staring down Whitney before turning his anger on me.

"This is your last warning, Kate. Any more of this shit, and I tell Chad. Understand?"

I could feel my anger collapse, replaced by a hollow feeling. I could feel my eyes start to water as I struggled with everything that had happened.

I glanced at Whitney, seeing the smug, self-riotous look on her face.

I'm not going to give that fucking cunt the satisfaction, I thought. So I sat back on my heels, ignoring Whitney and Ekon as I waited for whatever Ben had in mind.

Seeing that I wasn't going to attack his cousin, Ben let my hair go and sat back down.

"Put my cock in your mouth," he told Beca, not taking his eyes off me.

"Now, since I have had all the fun I can take, for now anyways," Ben said, smirking at Beca.

"I will let Whitney have the rest of my time and have a little fun for herself."

I started to protest when Ben cut me off.

"You don't get a say, Kate. I have 45 minutes left to use you any way I want to. When I told Whitney about you being my fucking whore for a couple of hours, she didn't believe me. However, once I sent her that picture of you showing me your tits, she changed her mind, expressing a deep desire for me to share my good fortune with her."

I glanced between the two and realized I wasn't going to like where this was going.

"That's right, Kattie. I get to use your fucking ass, make you do anything my heart desires," Whitney said, moving closer.

I just sat there, glaring at her as she sat before me.

"Hold up your fucking tits," Whitney said, tapping her nails on the armrest.

I numbly cupped my breast, lifting them as ordered. I guess I wasn't quick enough.

"When I tell you to do something, I want it done now! Not some fucking time in the future, you stupid whore!" Whitney screamed at me, roughly grabbing my nipples and twisting them.

I reached my hand out to grab hers, but a look from her caused me just to hold my breasts as she tortured my nipples.

"I still don't understand why guys like women with large breasts. Mine are so much nicer," Whitney said, letting my nipples go to jiggling her small breasts through her shirt.

I just knelt in front of her, holding my breasts while I waited for this to be over.