Girls Night Out Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay on your back, slut. You know that position, don't you? I thought all whores knew how to lay on their backs and spread their legs," she joked with Ekon.

As I got into position, Whitney squatted over my head, holding her skirt up to show me the matted forest of hair that covered her cunt.

"Normally, I find women touching other women abhorrent, but there is just something about making you lick my cum filled pussy clean that makes me happy," Whitney said as she lowered her cunt and began rubbing it against my nose and lips.

"I know that, for some stupid reason, you never let Ekon fuck you before I came along and rescued him."

Whitney sat down more, forcing my nose against her clit as she rubbed herself on my face.

"So, earlier, when I found out that I was going to have a little fun using little miss perfect, I had Ekon fuck me and leave a load of his cum inside for me to share with you."

She raised and looked me in the eyes. "Because there is no fucking way I am letting him put his cock into your diseased cunt. Now start licking the mess out of me," Whitney ordered me.

I pushed my tongue inside her folds as she sat down on my face, licking out the mess that oozed out of her nasty cunt.

"Ah, shit. Fuck, you sure know how to lick a pussy," Whitney commented as I drove my tongue in, wanting to get her off so maybe she would leave me alone.

After licking her for a little bit, I got past the taste of the stale piss and got some of Ekon's cum out of her.

Not too bad, I thought as I sucked hard on her clit.

I felt her start to shudder, signaling me to suck harder, and I was rewarded as she came, pushing more cum out of her sloppy pussy onto my tongue.

I kept gently licking her folds as she calmed down and moved off my face, back to the seat across from me.

Thank God that's done, I thought, hoping that this was all she wanted.

She sat there, giving me a cruel smile as she collected herself.

"Your not bad, licking a cunt, whore, but part of me wants to know how well you fuck a man."

Whitney caught the look I gave to Ekon.

"You are never fucking my man, whore. No, I was thinking more of someone closer to your social standing. Let's move this party outside," she was almost purring as she stood and moved to the door.

I glanced at Ben, who had a frown on his face. Then, seeing he wasn't stopping this, I stood and reached for my clothes.

"Oh, you won't need them whore," Whitney said, standing outside and looking back at me.

I left my clothes and moved to the door, nervous about going outside undressed.

Whitney grabbed my arm as I hesitated and pulled me outside.

Looking around, I realized we were under an overpass and that the streets around the gravel the car was parked on were deserted.

I stumbled as Whitney pulled my arm, almost dragging me towards a group of men sitting around a picnic table.

They had been talking about something, but all conversation stopped as they watched us approach.

One of them whistled, leading the others to make catcalls as Whitney stopped in front of the group.

"Any of you boys want to fuck?" Whitney asked, looking between the three men sitting there.

One of the men reached for Whitney, who slapped his hand away. "Not me, idiot. This fucking whore," she said, pushing me toward the group.

The man gave her a nasty look.

It seems like he didn't like being called an idiot, I thought as he grabbed my right breast, cupping it while tugging on the nipple.

"Ain't got no money," the bum said, twisting my nipple.

I looked at Ben, pleading for him to intervene. But, instead, he just shook his head.

Looking over his shoulder, I saw that, other than Ekon, the others had stayed in the car.

"This slut loves to fuck so much; she would do it for free."

"Shit, I'll take some of that," a tall man with straggly hair said as he dropped his pants, exposing a long thin cock.

"Hold your horses, asshole. The bitch is mine," the man abusing my right breast said as he stood and fished out a thick cock.

Much to Whitney's delight, he pushed me over the tabletop with my ass in the air and prepared to fuck me.

I knew that if I didn't go along with this, it would be much worse later. So I lay there trembling as the guy shoved a finger into my cunt.

"Shit, this whore is soaked," he told his friends, holding up his wet finger.

They all laughed as they moved behind me to get in line.

"Wait for a second," I heard Ben say.

Thank God he is going to stop this, I thought, feeling hope for a second before he dashed it.

"I own this ass and want to ensure it stays disease free. If you want to fuck her, you have to wear a condom," Ben told the men, holding up a handful of rubbers.

The guy fingering me grumbled but, in the end, put it on before sliding his thick cock inside me.

I lay there as he fucked me for a few minutes before I heard him grunt and felt him bury his cock as deep as it would go inside me.

I lay there defeated as the other two men fucked me, each only lasting a few minutes before filling their condoms.

None of them had done anything for me, leaving me frustrated and mad after the last asshole came.

"Anyone else?" Whitney asked, trying to get the men to fuck me more than once, but all of them declined.

"Fine, we will just take the whore somewhere else," Whitney said, grabbing my hair to pull me off the table.

"That's enough, Whitney," Ben said, pulling her hand out of my hair.

"Come on, Ben. You don't know what this slut did to me in college!"

"I know exactly what she did to you," Ben said as she guided me back to the car.

He opened the door and gently pushed me inside. "Be right back," he said with a wink.

"Come here, Kate," Beca said, pulling me against her body as she wiped the tears off my face.

"You are fucking done playing with her!" we heard Ben yell at Whitney.

"Come on, Ben. Let me use her for a little longer."

"Sorry, Whitney. I have to get her back to Chad."

"Fuck Chad."

"Careful, Whitney. He gets pissed when people talk like that about him."

"He's not here, so who's going to tell on me? You?"

"He has spies everywhere. So if he gets pissed, you could end up like Katty and her friends."

"I'll never be like that group of sluts!"

"Fine. Ekon, can you get her out of here, please? I need to get them back to the tower."

"Sure, Ben. Come on, baby."

"Fuck both of you. This isn't over, Katty!" Whitney yelled as she walked away.

Ben put his head back inside. "You can get dressed now. We are about fifteen minutes from the tower."

"What about Kate?" Beca demanded.

"She can get dressed too," Ben said, enjoying watching the others get dressed.

"You fucking told her if she got everyone off, she could get off too," Beca said, getting in Ben's face.

You have to fucking love her, I thought.

"Sorry, Beca. Chad sent a text. She isn't allowed to cum until later."

"That's fucking bullshit," Cindy said, wrapping her arms around me.

I smiled at her, hugging her back.

We all knew that we wouldn't get anywhere arguing with Ben. Chad gave him an order, and there was no way that he would challenge it.

Ben shut the door, and shortly the car pulled out from under the overpass.

"Sorry, Kate," Beca said, handing me my clothes.

"Thanks. It's not your fault," I mumbled as I got dressed.

We rode the rest of the way back in silence.

I was starting to get worried. I could feel the abuse weighing on my soul and realized the depression I was feeling was becoming harder to push aside.

Laying on the table and letting three drifters fuck me broke something inside. I realized then that I had no say in what I did, who I fucked, nothing.

Rob, where the hell are you? I wondered, tears falling down my face as the day's events replayed in my head.

Another nagging thought rose as I looked out the window at the tower as we pulled into the parking garage.

Would there be anything left of me when Rob found me?