Girls Night Out Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She was a little hungry and wanted something to tie her over until the main course arrived. Isn't that right, Slut?"

Asshole, I thought, but feeling the tug on the leash, I kept the comment to myself and let his hard cock leave my lips.

"Absolutely," I said before putting Alex's large cock back into my mouth. I kept gently sucking, moving back and forth on his cock. Between strokes, I looked up and saw that Elissa was mesmerized by what I was doing.

Alex must have sensed it as well. "Why don't you have a seat," he said, patting the seat beside him.

"Monsieur, I couldn't," she said nervously.

"Sure you can, Mademoiselle. We are your only table, and there is no one else in the private rooms," Alex told her, taking her hand and gently pulling her toward the seat.

Alex pulled her skirt up as she sat, exposing her from the waist down.

"Monsieur, please...."

"It's ok," Alex told her, gently caressing her hand. "We don't want to wrinkle the skirt, do we?"

Elissa looked downward, embarrassed, "No, Monsieur."

Alex adjusted the tablecloth, giving Elissa an unobstructed view of me sucking his cock. She shifted in her seat and leaned over, putting her head on Alex's chest to see his cock moving in and out of my mouth.

He guided her small hand slowly downward until it rested on the root of his cock.

Elissa gave him a questioning look.

"Why don't you help her out?" He told her, wrapping her small hand around his cock, moving it in time with my mouth so it looked like she was slowly jacking him off.

"Fuck that feels good," Alex said, putting his arm around her and taking his hand, and sliding it down Elissa's side until he was cupping her exposed hip.

For her part, Elissa seemed past the point of being embarrassed or caring about what was happening around her.

"Ok, Slut. Let's try something else for a few minutes," he said, sitting up slightly and pushing me off his cock.

Elissa released his cock, only to have Alex capture her hand and put it back. "Don't stop. Keep stroking. Slowly. That's it."

Looking at me," Why don't you move over and thank the server for helping you?"

Elissa pulled away from Alex, letting his cock bob. I could see that she was shocked at his suggestion.

"It's ok, Elissa. She is an expert at making people feel good,"

"I've never... I mean. That is so wrong...." Elissa stammered.

"Elissa, look at me," Alex instructed.

"There is nothing wrong with feeling good, is there?"

Elissa looked to be struggling, and a part of me felt sorry for the young woman.

Alex used the hand behind her to gently push her toward me.

"Monsieur, I...."

"Shh. It's ok, Elissa, " He told her, putting her left hand back on his cock.

She seemed torn and went to say something else, but Alex covered her mouth with a soft kiss. He continued to kiss her gently as he finished pushing her pussy toward my face.

I started kissing her inner thighs, going from her knees to just shy of her mound before moving to the other leg. I could feel the tension leave her legs as she warmed up, so I pushed her legs apart and pulled her thong to the side, exposing her cute shaved slit.

It felt so wrong, being under a table in a fancy restaurant, moving my lips closer to the wet slit of a young woman that I knew nothing more than her first name. As I kissed her mound, licking the outer lips but staying away from her clit, I felt her shudder.

I glanced over at Alex's cock, watching for a few seconds as her very white hand moved up and down his large dark shaft.

Let's see if I can make this pussy purr.

I pulled her outer lips apart and licked from her vagina to her clit. I smiled as I heard her moan. I kept licking, occasionally shoving the tip of my tongue inside her vagina.

Elissa's pussy leaked juice almost continuously now, soaking the seat under her ass with her juices that I wasn't able to swallow. Then, I felt her hands on my head, pulling me toward her center as she shuddered and squirted her cum into my open mouth.

"Oh, shit. Fuck" She exclaimed before Alex covered her mouth with his to silence her.

I kept licking her pussy until I felt her hands relax. I sat there, with her juices covering my face and chin, while she recovered.

Alex broke the kiss and looked down at me, winking as he grabbed his semi-hard cock and waved it at me.

"Finish what you started, Slut"

I moved over to his cock and inhaled it, taking it down my throat. I set a fast pace, wanting off my knees.

I could hear him moaning and glanced up. His eyes were closed, and Elissa was lying on his chest, watching me suck him off.

Alex opened his eyes, "I'm going to cum, Slut. You are to catch it in your mouth and keep it there until I tell you to swallow it."

I pulled back until the head was in my mouth and started jacking his cock. It only took a few seconds before I felt the head swell, and rope after rope of his cum exploded into my mouth.

When he had finished, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and put it away. Then he handed the lead to Elissa.

"Stand up and pull the pet out for under the table," he instructed the waitress.

Elissa looked around before gently pulling on the lead until I knelt beside her.

"Slut, share the gift I gave you with Elissa."

I stood in front of the young woman. Placing my hand on the back of her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. At first, it was more of a chaste kiss, Elissa not wanting to open her mouth. It didn't last long, she opened her lips slightly, and I drove my tongue into her mouth, giving her a taste of Alex's cum.

The kiss heated up as Elissa melted into my arms, and all too soon, Alex's cum was gone. I broke the kiss and whispered in her ear, "That is what your pussy will taste like after Alex fucks you,"

I felt a shiver run through her body as I let her go and turned to Alex.

"How else may I serve you?"

I realized I was laying the servant thing on a little heavy, but I wanted him to understand I was trying.

Alex smiled. "Help Elissa fix her outfit, sit, and eat your salad."

I helped Elissa pull her skirt down and adjust her clothing so, other than her flushed face and upper chest, she looked no different than before I had eaten her pussy.

"Excuse me, I must check on your dinner," Elissa said as she rushed away.

I sat down, carefully lifting my short skirt so I didn't sit on it. I could feel my wetness and didn't want to stain my clothes.

"Enjoy yourself?" he asked, picking up a napkin and setting it on his lap.

"Actually, I did. More than I should have," I told him, being honest with him but, more importantly, with myself.

I had eaten maybe a quarter of my salad when Elissa returned to the table with our entree.

Alex took my salad away to make room for the pasta dish that he had ordered for me.

"Hey, I was eating that," I complained as he pulled the dish away. Alex had ordered a pasta dish for me. It wasn't one of my favorite dishes, so I had hoped to fill up on salad.

He just raised an eyebrow.

Asshole, I thought, doing nothing as he handed the salad plate to Elissa.

Elissa cleared the salad plates and placed a fish dish in front of Alex before picking up the pasta dish for me.

"Hold on, Elissa," Alex said, stopping Elissa from putting the dish on the table.

"Is something wrong, Monsieur?"

"You haven't done anything wrong," he assured her. "This is an excellent opportunity to continue Slut's training. Place the plate on the floor between my feet."

I glared at Alex, who just gave me a smug smile.

"This is most unusual, Monsieur," Elissa said, clearly not knowing if Alex was joking.

"It's ok, Elissa. Put the plate on the floor between my feet."

I could see that Elissa was uncomfortable doing what Alex said, but she complied and placed the plate between Alex's feet on the floor.

"Come on, Slut. Your dinner will get cold," He told me, pulling on the lead.

I fought the desire to punch him but knew my not obeying would cause other issues. I started to grab my fork when he stopped me.

"Pets don't use utensils to eat, Slut. Leave the fork."

I glared at Alex, and he kept that smug look on his face. The contest of wills eventually ended with me dropping my shoulders and moving under the table.

I knelt on all fours, looking at the plate of pasta he had ordered, feeling tears forming. Every fiber of my being was protesting, demanding that I fight this humiliation. At the same time, a growing part of me just wanted to curl into a ball and tell everyone to go fuck themselves.

"It is very rude not to eat the food your owner provides for you, Slut."

I glanced up and met Alex's eyes. Where before they had seemed warm and inviting, now they seemed cold and hard. I hoped he was playing a part, but I realized that he might not be. That scared the shit out of me more than anything else. If Chad had invaded this far into the Agency, could Rob get me out of this?

I lowered my head, not wanting to look at him any longer. I lowered my face to the plate and started eating my dinner.

"Spread your legs a little wider, Slut," I heard Alex order. I complied, feeling my dress ride up my thighs as I did.

If it rides up any more and you will be flashing anyone walking down the hall, I thought.

Alex must have realized the same thing. "Mademoiselle, pull up Slut's dress. I don't want it to get wet from her leaking pussy."

I felt my cheeks turn red as Elissa pulled the dress off my hips, exposing my ass to the world.

"How does she look?" Alex asked Elissa.

"She looks very wet," Elissa answered. I jerked slightly as I felt a hand caressing my ass before moving down and touching my outer lips.

"Want to taste her?"

"I can't do that, Monsieur."

I could hear the nervous jitter in her voice.

"Sure you can. Just slip a finger inside her and put it in your mouth."

Elissa had been lightly cupping my sex while talking to Alex.

"Go ahead, Elissa. Just a little taste."

I had stopped eating, unsure if she would go further. Alex noticed that I was looking over my shoulders instead of eating.

"I don't remember telling you to stop eating, Slut. Get your fucking face back in that plate."

I did as ordered, trying to ignore Elissa as she slipped a finger between my wet outer lips and rubbed my clit. As excited as I was, it would only be a matter of time before the attention she gave me would cause me to cum.

"Don't stop," I moaned when her hand left my sex, just seconds away from making me cum.

"Ignore her," Alex commanded. "Go ahead, taste her."

"Good girl."

"How was it? Come on. You don't have to be shy."

"She tastes fantastic," Elissa said quietly.

"You can have more."

I felt Elissa's hands on my ass again before she pushed a finger back inside my wet pussy. She pushed her finger in and out a few times, finger-fucking me closer to an orgasm.

It seemed like every time I got close to cumming. She would pull her hand away to suck my juices off her finger.

"Why don't you try it from the source?" Alex suggested.

"I can't," Elissa replied.

I could hear her voice shaking and felt sorry for her being caught up in this mess.

"Sure you can. Just kneel behind the slut and give her wet pussy a lick."

"I'm sorry, Monsieur. I can't."

"Why? You obviously enjoy the taste."

There was a slight pause before Elissa answered. "Someone might see me," she said quietly.

"No one is going to see you back here. The entire purpose of these rooms is the privacy they provide. Stop stalling, Elissa. Just give her a little lick."

I heard Elissa move behind me, noticing the light under the table dimming as she blocked more of the light from the hall.

I held my breath as I felt her hands on my ass. Shivering a little as I felt her breath on my exposed pussy as she leaned in to lick my pouting lips.

Elissa started out very tentatively. I felt her tongue run up my slit until she reached my vagina. I moaned into my food, ignoring it completely as she took another lick.

I had closed my eyes and held my breath as the feeling of Elissa's rough tongue ran between my lips on its journey from my vagina to my clit. Each lick she gave me pushed me closer to cumming. I curled my hands, driving my nails into my hands as I approached a massive orgasm.

"Stop," Alex said, chuckling at the noise I made when Elesia backed away from my body.

"Did I do something wrong, Monsieur?"

"No, nothing you did. The slut would cum if I let you continue, and I am not ready to reward her just yet. Now, do be a dear and fetch me some more bread."

"Of course, Monsieur."

I could hear the frustration in her voice as she answered Alex. The next sound I hear is her heels' clicking on the tile as she walks away.

"Finish eating, Slut," Alex told me as I heard his cutlery touching his plate as he resumed his meal.

This fucking sucks, I thought, lowering my face back to the plate. I spent the next several minutes being embarrassed with being forced to eat like a dog under the table where one of my husbands' associates sat, with my bare ass up in the air.

The drafts from the air conditioning were doing nothing to cool off my overheated body.

Maybe I could get away with cumming, I thought.

I tried to be discrete as I rubbed my thighs together, hoping to cum without Alex catching me. My lack of control in this situation made me almost as excited as the stimulation. I was on the brink of cumming when I heard the nasal voice of the Maître d' behind my upturned ass.

"Monsieur! This is completely unacceptable!"

I heard Alex sigh and his silverware hitting the table. "What the fuck is unacceptable, Travis?" He demanded to know.

"This. This. This slut with her bare arse in the air waving it back and forth like a bitch in heat." Travis stammered before getting his voice under control.

I glanced over my shoulder at the indigent little man trying his best not to look at my naked ass. I spread my legs a little more and twerked, knowing it made him very uncomfortable.

"Travis, let's get something straight. Chad fucking owns the restaurant and, by extension, everyone working here. So forgive me if I don't give two shits what you think about anything I do here. After all, he told me to have a nice dinner with his newest slut and use her however I wanted."

I could see Travis getting red as his anger started to get the better of him.

"Monsieur Chad doesn't fucking own me or anyone else here!"

I felt Alex shift in his seat as he sat up and regarded Travis.

"There seems to be some misunderstanding here, Travis. Since there are a few people here that I don't want to see abused because of your inability to grasp the real situation here.

"Let me ask a couple of questions. Is anyone in your life that you would like to protect, like a wife, maybe a sister, or your mother?"

Alex paused and waited until Travis reluctantly nodded his head.

"If you caught a cold and took it home, exposing the people in your life, for the most part, they would get sick, and a few days later, everyone is back to normal. With me so far?"

"Yes, but what does that have to do...."

"I'm getting to that," Alex said, cutting Travis off.

"You would feel a little bad getting them sick, right?"

Travis nodded again, his face losing the anger it had held and now showing confusion.

"Now, if instead of a cold, you caught something that might be more, let's say, fatal. Not to everyone, but enough that you know getting it could be very bad. There might be a vaccine or some natural immunity, so there is hope that everything will turn out ok for your family and friends you exposed."

"You would still feel bad, maybe a little worse than giving them a cold, but unless someone died, it wouldn't impact you long-term. Right?"

Travis nodded again. Still not seeing where this was going.

I felt Alex shift in his seat as he leaned toward Travis.

"Ok. Imagine Chad is a fucking plague, There is no immunity. No vaccine. Nothing can protect you from him if he notices you. Your only defense against him would be to fly under his radar.

"Make no mistake. He will destroy you, your friends, your wife, fuck, and your entire family for nothing more than an imagined slight. If that isn't bad enough, the worst part is that he disposes of his toys after playing with them.

"He will leave you around to mourn the people who used to be in your life."

Travis looked sick. I guess realizing, for the first time, what a fucking asshole Chad was and how dangerous it was being around him.

"Now. Chad may not even know or care that you work here, Travis. I highly suggest that if you want to keep your life intact, you keep it that way."

Alex leaned back in the seat and tapped his soft cock against the seat. I took the hint and shuffled around until I had his cock in my mouth.

In the quiet that followed his conversation, I could clearly hear my sucking and slurping of Alex's hardening cock.

Alex chuckled. "The slut is learning her place in the world," he said, his hands creasing my hair as I deep-throated his swollen cock.

I could feel Travis's gaze on my ass as I moved my head up and down on Alex's cock.

What the hell, might as well tease the asshole, I thought as I started moving my ass in time with my head.

"This seems wrong," Travis muttered.

"No, this shit is fucked up, but if you want to survive the game, I suggest you play with the hand you are dealt."

I wasn't sure if Alex was talking to Travis or me. I guess it could be both, which worried me for some reason.

"Listen, to show that I am not unsympathetic with your position. I will let you fuck the slut, right now."

I tried to protest, attempting to lift my head to pull Alex out of my mouth, but his hands held me firm, with part of his shaft buried down my throat.

"I don't know. My wife...."

"This is a one-time offer, Travis. Is your wife as hot as the slut sucking my cock?"

"No," Travis said, sounding defeated.

"It's up to you, but make your decision."

I hoped the asshole would decide his wife wasn't worth losing over a piece of ass dangled before him. My hopes were dashed when I heard his zipper slide down.

"Here."

"What's this for? I'm clean."

"My rule is no one, but I can fuck this slut without a raincoat."

A few seconds later, I felt a set of hands groping my ass and forcing a few fingers into my pussy.

Just relax, I told myself, but I still tensed when I felt his penis rubbing against my slit. As he slid inside, I realized Travis's cock was on the small side.

Why do the pricks always have small cocks? I wondered as he pushed his cock inside me.

For the next few minutes, the only sounds were the ones Travis's pelvis made as it smacked against my ass. I kept sucking Alex, hoping to get him off before Travis shot his wad.

I will give it to him. What he lacked in size, he made up in enthusiasm. Sadly, I was just starting to get off when the asshole came, filling the condom.

"Shit, I can't believe I got to fuck the slut," Travis said as he pulled off the condom.

Me neither, I thought as Alex pushed me off his cock and zipped his pants.

Alex picked my plate off the floor.

"Pour the cum onto the plate, then leave," Alex instructed Travis.

After Travis left, Alex put the plate back on the floor.

"As soon as you finish, we can leave."

I gave him a dirty look.

"Or, we can hang out, and I can have you lick and suck your way through the entire restaurant staff. It doesn't matter to me."

I looked at the cum on the plate, the sight was sickening, but the thought of being forced to suck off an entire waitstaff was worse. With one last dirty look at Alex, I dropped my face and ate the rest of the food, cum and all.