Girls Night Out Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finished, Asshole. Can I have my napkin?"

"Let me see," Alex said.

I assumed he meant the plate, but he really wanted to see my face. After forcing me to look up at him from under the table, he smiled.

"You are a mess, my beautiful little slut. Smile," he ordered as he took a picture before handing me my napkin. I tried my best without a mirror to clean up the mess on my face.

Alex helped me up and pulled down my dress, momentarily exposing my breasts. I quickly adjusted the dress to cover as much as possible before looking into his eyes.

The moment was shattered when Elissa cleared her throat behind me.

Alex and I turned to her.

"Is there anything else I can do, Monsieur?"

She didn't bother to look in my direction, our dynamic had been firmly established in her mind, and I was nothing more than an extension of Alex's will.

"No, nothing else, Mademoiselle," Alex told her, pulling his wallet out before pulling out several hundred dollar bills.

"I have been informed that the entire bill has been taken care of, so there is no charge to you," Elissa explained, shaking her head as Alex handed her the money.

"I know, this is for you," he told her, pressing the bills into her hands.

"Monsieur, this is too much," Elissa told Alex, again shaking her head and handing the bills back.

"Nonsense. Take the money. I'm sure that you can use it."

Her face lit up. Glancing around to ensure no one could see her, she put the bills inside her bra.

"I have one other task if it's not too much?"

Elissa looked concerned about the task and reached to take the money out to return it.

"It's nothing like that," Alex said, giving her a big smile.

"Would you be so kind as take Slut and get her cleaned up and presentable?"

Elissa glanced at me and frowned, "That is all?"

"Yes, Mademoiselle, "Alex said, handing her the lead attached to the collar I wore.

Alex captured Elissa's hand as she reached for the lead.

"Just one thing. Slut will obey whoever holds this lead, so be careful with her."

"Anything, Monsieur?"

"I guess anything is very broad. She will not allow herself to be taken from the building or for anything permanent to happen. She also knows the other rules, don't you slut?"

I remembered what happened to the two young women at the other restaurant, and didn't want to tempt fate with Elisia, so I nodded, not trusting myself to speak.

"I will take the Slut and get her presentable," Elissa said.

Alex held her had a few more seconds before releasing her hand and the lead. With one final look at him, Elissa turned and pulled on the lead.

"Come on Slut."

She had taken a couple of steps before Alex halted her. "One more thing, in case you decide to loan her to someone," he said, handing her several condoms.

"No one is to fuck her without one."

I gave Alex a glare, which seemed to amuse him.

"Go on, get her cleaned up while I enjoy some more wine."

Walking down the hallway, I glanced back at Alex, but he was on his phone and not paying attention.

The walk to the restroom wasn't that long and was done in silence. I really had nothing to say to Elissa. Any warning I gave her would just make her life worse. For her part, Elissa seemed to be lost in thought.

Once in the restroom, Elissa locked the door and turned to me. "Take the thing off so we can get this over with."

"This thing is a dress," I commented as I pulled it over my head, leaving me completely nude, standing beside the sink.

"Please, there isn't enough material to be called a dress. It looks like something a hooker would wear."

Elissa pulled some paper towels from the dispenser, getting them wet before she started washing my legs. She made it to my crotch before reversing down the other leg.

"Spread your legs a little more," she said as she got clean towels.

This time she started cleaning up my pussy, pulling the swollen folds open to clean me better. She bit her lips the entire time she cleaned me, reminding me of Beca when she was deep in thought.

"Turn around," Elissa ordered.

"Spread your legs more and lean forward."

I spread my legs wider and leaned away from her, balancing myself with the sink.

Elissa spread my ass, exposing my asshole and pussy to her as she cleaned me.

After a few minutes, I noticed she had replaced the wet towels with her fingers. I felt her fingers slip inside my wet folds, eliciting a moan from me as the orgasm I had been denied earlier started to build again.

"This is so wrong," I heard Elissa say before I felt her start kissing my ass while she fingered my pussy.

I kept moaning as I felt her move closer, pushing my legs further apart to gain better access. Her kisses turned to licks as she ran her tongue from my asshole to her fingers, sliding in and out of me. She did this for several minutes as the orgasm continued to build.

I was shocked when Elissa pushed her tongue inside my asshole. The feeling was too much and pushed me over the top.

"Fuck," I said as I clung to the sink to keep my balance as my legs shook.

Elissa waited until I returned to earth before standing up and getting more towels to dry me off again.

"Thank you. I needed that," I told her when she turned me around.

"I had a feeling you might want to enjoy that after not being allowed to earlier." Elissa cleaned up my face.

"That is the best I can do without...."

Whatever she had been about to say died with a pounding on the door.

"Open the fucking door, Elissa!" a male voice demanded.

"Shit," Elissa said, grabbing my dress and throwing it at me. "Hurry up. Todd has a bad temper," she warned me before putting her hands on the handle.

She waited until I had the dress on before unlocking the door. It burst open, forcing Elissa to jump back to avoid getting hit.

He pushed Elissa over towards me and stood glaring at her and me.

"Is this the slut that let Travis fuck her?" Todd asked Elissa, his eyes wandering all over me. The lear on his face suggested that he didn't really care what the answer was.

"Yes," Elissa said before I could answer. I glanced at her and saw she was cowering away from him. I put two and two together and realized he had been abusing her for a while.

He walked around me, appraising me like a piece of meat. I felt his hands grab my ass, roughly running his hands over it before standing in front of me.

Todd grabbed my hair, pulling my face up until our eyes met.

"You and I are going to have a little bit of fun."

"Go fuck yourself," I told him.

"No, sweetheart, I will be fucking you," he told me, letting my hair go to roughly grab my breasts, pulling them out of the top.

He grabbed my nipples and squeezed them hard. The pain drove rational thoughts like his size completely out of my mind. Before I could stop myself, I slammed the palm of my hand against his face, putting all the anger I had buried over the last few days into the blow.

Todd let my breasts go and staggered back.

"You stupid fucking cunt!" He yelled at me before charging forward, punching me hard in the stomach, and dropping me to the floor.

I lay on the floor, the pain in my stomach making it impossible to catch my breath. I struggled to keep from throwing up.

I could hear screaming and watched as he threw Elissa against the other wall when she tried to intervene.

Todd turned to me and went to kick me but changed his mind. Instead, he pulled me off the floor by my hair and slapped me hard before letting me collapse.

"Stupid fucking bitch," he said as he grabbed my hips and pulled me onto my knees, ripping the dress as he pulled it off my ass.

"You're all fucking alike. Tease, tease, tease, and when someone calls you on it, you get pissed and throw a fit."

I heard Todd unzip his pants and realized he would rape me. I looked around the restroom and realized Elissa had left. Part of me was mad that she left me alone with this monster, while another didn't blame her. The rest of me was just numb and wanted this over.

I felt Todd roughly shove several fingers inside my pussy.

"Just like I thought, already excited and waiting for a nice big cock to scratch that itch."

He leaned over my back and grabbed my hair before leaning in and whispering into my ear. "Normally, I would just fuck you, but you decided to get all uppity and hurt my feelings."

He licked the side of my neck. I could feel his cock resting against my vulva, the head rubbing my swollen clit. Under different circumstances, this might even be nice. I started struggling, knowing it was useless, but unwilling to give up.

"So I am going to fuck that nice ass of yours and make you scream a little bit."

He released my hair and, for the first time, noticed the lead attached to the collar around my neck.

He pulled the lead, forcing my upper body toward him. I felt his chest against my back as his other hand reached around and roughly twisted my left breast.

I moaned and could feel tears rolling down my face as I stopped fighting him. Alex had told me that I must obey the person holding the lead. I really hoped he hadn't sent this asshole in here, but I wasn't willing to risk the consequences of not following his orders.

Todd noticed the change in my behavior. "Your some kind of pet? Is that it, honey? Just a fucking cunt on a leash," he laughed as he abused my breast.

He let my sore breast go and pushed my upper body down until my face touched the floor.

"Pull your fucking ass apart."

I felt him position his cock against my asshole. I heard him spit and felt it hit the crack of my ass, relieved that he would use some lubricant before shoving his cock into my dry ass.

"This could have been a lot more pleasant for you," Todd said before slamming his cock deep inside my ass as hard as he could.

The pain was incredible, and I could hear someone screaming as Todd kept pulling his cock out and slamming it back in. Each time it felt like he was punching my asshole with his cock.

I don't know how long this went on. I had zoned out at some point, retreating from the pain he inflicted on me. At some point, Alex was helping me up off the floor, wrapping a jacket around my body. He tried to hold me, causing me to lash out and jerk away from him.

Alex held me at arm's length to avoid my fists. "It's ok, Kate. It's over, baby."

"Over? You think this is fucking over?" I yelled at him, past the point where I gave a shit about anything. The sound of my voice shocked me. It was ragged and hoarse.

I guess I was the person screaming.

It took a few minutes for me to calm down and look around at the mess on the floor. There was blood and trash all over the place.

I noticed Todd then. He was curled up on the floor next to the door. His face was pretty messed up, with blood leaking from multiple spots. Glancing around the room, I saw blood on some of the walls.

I looked at Alex then. Besides his hands, he looked no different than when he had taken me out.

He noticed me staring at his hands. "It's all his," he said, walking to the sink to clean them off.

Elissia stood in the doorway, blocking my view of a very nervous Travis.

"You should have seen him! He just walked in, picked Todd up like a toy, and started slamming him into the walls. For a couple of minutes, I thought he would kill him."

Past the point of giving a fuck, I walked into a stall and cleaned myself up. My asshole was sore and slightly distended but wasn't bleeding much.

At least it doesn't look like he tore anything. The part of my mind that likes to spin things positively said before the rest told it to shut up.

The dress was ripped up the side and looked past the point of saving.

I walked out of the stall and noticed everyone was looking at me.

Elissia spoke first, handing me a tee shirt and sweatpants. "Here, I keep an extra workout outfit in my locker."

I took the outfit and changed in the middle of the room, not caring who saw me. The shirt was a little tight, but the rest fit well.

"Kate...." Alex started to say something.

"Shut the fuck up, Alex," I told him, walking toward where Todd sat on the ground.

The next thing I know, Alex is holding me off the ground as he manhandles me out of the restroom, away from Todd, unconscious on the floor.

"Fuck Kate, take it easy," Alex said, holding me tightly to keep me from striking him. He held me until I calmed down, releasing me after I appeared back in control of myself.

Satisfied that I wouldn't launch another attack, Alex checked on Todd, who was moaning while holding his balls.

"Stupid psycho bitch," Todd kept saying.

"I would be careful saying things like that if I were you. She is right there, and next time, I might not pull her off you."

"Fuck you too, asshole," Todd said, looking at Alex through his swollen eyes as he spits out blood from his mouth.

Alex grabbed Todd by his throat and pulled him up until his feet dangled. Todd dangled briefly before Alex slammed his back into the wall beside the hand dryer.

Alex pulled his arm back, ready to hit Todd again but stopped himself. "Your just a stupid fucking piece of shit and not worth the aggravation."

Walking out of the restroom, he confronted Travis. "Get him the fuck out of here, and don't let him come back."

"I can't just throw him out. His dad...."

"It's like this, Travis. I will talk to Chad briefly, letting him know that this dumbass raped his bitches. You know Chad, he will make an example of him and anyone who helped."

Travis seemed to shrink into himself but nodded that he understood.

I looked at Elissa. "Thanks for the clothes. I will get them back to you as soon as I can."

"Don't worry about it," Elissia said, pulling me into a hug. I resisted for a few seconds before relaxing.

Alex cleared his throat. "Time to go, Kate."

I let Elissia go, letting Alex guide me down the hall and out of the restaurant to the car. The sympathetic expressions on the faces of the valet team let me know that what had happened in the restaurant with Todd had been widely shared.

As we pulled out of the parking lot, I looked at Alex. "I don't know how much more of this I can take, Alex, without losing myself."

"You will be fine. Just keep doing what you are told and let Chad deal with anyone who crosses the lines," he said with a smile that didn't reach his eyes.

I turned away and looked outside the windows, not seeing anything as the lights blurred by.

Please hurry up, Rob, I thought as tears flowed down my cheeks.