Girls Night Out Pt. 06

Story Info
Kate goes to dinner.
13.8k words
4.47
12.4k
12

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Everyone in the story is 18 years old or older at all points. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is happenstance.

I exited the car and walked into the hotel, ignoring the girls as they called out to me. As I started across the lobby to the elevators, Felicity left one of the seats to intercept me. Gia was with her.

Great, just what I fucking need, I thought. I considered ignoring the pair and going to my room, but I knew that would cause issues.

"Looks like you survived," she glanced at the case I was carrying, "Is that the output of your work at the funeral home?" she asked with a smile.

Gia smirked, and I briefly considered punching her.

"Yeah, Pop said to give it to Chad."

"I will take care of it," Felicity said as she took the case from me and handed it to Gia. "You know what to do with this?"

Gia smiled, "Yes, mistress, it goes in the vault."

I raised my eyebrows but was ignored by both women.

Felicity nodded, and Gia walked toward the elevator bank.

"So, how did you like working for Pops?" Felicity asked, grabbing my elbow and guiding me towards the elevators.

"It was a fucking blast," I told her, sarcasm dripping from each word.

Felicity ignored the sarcasm, "That's good to know. Pop runs most of the prostitution in town and always looks for a new ass to sell. Since you had such a good time, it might make things easier later," she said with a wink.

I really need to keep my fucking mouth shut, I thought, grimacing at the prospect of really working for Pop.

Felicity chuckled as if she could read the thought going through my head. Our eyes met as she pressed the call button. I realized then how attractive she was and wondered how she could work for the fucking asshole.

The doors to an elevator opened just as we walked up and entered. Felicity pushed the button for the floor my room was on. When we arrived at my floor, Felicity guided me to my room. She inserted her keycard and opened the door to my room.

I wasn't shocked that she had a key to my room. We walked in, and I looked around. Everything seemed like I had left it, besides the dress lying on the bed.

"Go get cleaned up. No one wants to smell like a whore when they go out. It's just bad form," Felicity said as she grabbed the TV remote and plopped down in a chair to watch TV.

"Don't take too long. You only have half an hour to get ready for tonight," Felicity told me, almost like an afterthought, as I walked into the bathroom.

I took a quick, hot shower, cleaning all the filth off my body. I was drying my hair when I heard Felicity say, "You're almost out of time, Kate."

I rushed back into the bedroom, dressed only in a towel, and went to grab underwear out of my suitcase when Felicity stopped me.

"Don't bother," she told me and pointed at the dress on the bed. "Put that on and touch up your eyes."

I picked up the dress. It was cut almost to my navel, and the back was open to just above my ass. The bottom of the dress was about an inch below my ass.

Felicity saw me hesitate and wasn't happy. "Put the fucking dress on, slut. We have places to be, and you are out of time."

"I can't wear this," I told her, hoping this was some kind of joke.

"Come on, Kate. You can't tell me you never wore anything like this when you were single?"

"Never this revealing," I told her, turning it over in my hands.

"It doesn't matter. Chad wants you to look a certain way for his clients," Felicity told me, taking the dress from me. "I'm sure you can talk to him and explain how this crosses some kind of line."

"For fucks sake," I said, grabbing the dress and putting it on.

Felicity smiled and watched as I tried to cover as much of myself as possible with the tiny dress.

It only took a few minutes before I was finished dressing. Felicity handed me a pair of three-inch heels and watched as I put them on.

"You look amazing," she told me as she came up behind me, slipping her hands inside the sides of the dress and groping my breasts.

"If the guy doesn't love you in this dress, I am sure I can find something for you to do for me," Felicity told me, letting me go and slapping my ass. She handed me a small black purse as we left the room.

We walked out of the room, her hand creasing my ass on the way to the elevator.

I wanted to say something, but I felt cheap and knew if I objected, she would just tell Chad, and things would worsen.

Felicity pressed the call button for the elevator, and after a few minutes of awkward silence, the doors opened, and we stepped inside. Felicity used a card key on the security reader before pressing the button for the penthouse.

The rest of the ride to the penthouse was quiet. I had no desire to make small talk, and Felicity spent the ride on her phone. As the doors opened, Felicity motioned me out. I stepped into a lobby where a receptionist sat typing away.

"Take a seat, Kate. The receptionist will let you know when they are ready for you," Felicity said before stepping back into the elevator. I watched as the door closed, the slight banging sound they made jolting me out of my daze.

Looking around the room, I noticed about fifteen chairs scattered around the room in clusters, giving the feeling of a high-end bar more than an office waiting room. The only doors in the room were the staircase and the one behind the receptionist's desk.

Walking around, I found a seat in the corner that let me look outside at the city.

The phone rang, and the receptionist answered. She spoke briefly to the person before hanging up.

"Mr. Wilson will see you now," she told me before returning to the document she had typed.

"Great," I muttered before walking around the desk and to the door.

I hesitated at the door.

Should I knock? I thought. Unsure what Chad would want, I raised my hand to knock.

"You don't have to knock," the receptionist said behind me, correctly reading my hesitation.

I flashed her a smile before turning the handle and opening the door.

The inside of the office wasn't what I was expecting. The long walnut table, with leather high-back seats, caught me by surprise, as did one of the people sitting at the table, Alex Trembil, who works closely with my husband.

I have always thought Alex was beautiful. He was tall, over six feet, and very fit, but it was the contrast between his dark skin and bright blue eyes that took my breath away. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed the frown on Chad's face as he realized I had recognized Alex.

Shit, I thought, but I quickly recovered. "I didn't know that you knew Tim Gansh," I told Chad, looking between Chad and Alex. I remember telling Rob how much like Tim, a local sports legend, Alex looked.

Chad laughed, looking at Alex, "I bet you get that a lot."

I relaxed a little, hoping that Chad had bought the lie.

For his part, Alex laughed with Chad. "You would be surprised how many honeys come up to me and ask for an autograph."

Alex turned back to me and looked me over, sending a chill up my spine when our eyes met. I could see a predator lying under the surface, and I began to doubt that Alex was on my side.

"Is she everything I promised?" Chad asked, seeming to enjoy the way Alex was looking at me.

"She is fucking amazing," Alex said, standing up and approaching me. He walked around me like I was a sculpture, running his hands lightly over my exposed skin. I shivered as his big hand touched the crack of my ass.

"She will be perfect. Are you sure she won't object to anything I want her to do?"

"She is just a big slut and will do anything you want her to do, isn't that right, Kate?"

I glanced at Chad, catching his slight frown at my delay in answering.

"I would love to make all of your fantasies come true, Sugar," I told Alex, leaning in and placing my hand on his shirt as I looked up at his face inches away from mine.

"Perfect," Alex said, cupping my ass and pulling me close for a passionate kiss.

I was out of breath when he let me go.

He walked away from me to stand by Chad. "Where do I sign?" Alex asked, picking up a document from the table.

The two men ignored me as they finished signing the contracts on the table and shook hands.

"How long is the lease?" Alex asked, glancing at me.

"She is new here and still a little rough around the edges. Have her back by Tuesday night." Chad looked at me. "I am sure she will be everything you ever dreamed of."

I got the message. I was to be the perfect slutty date for Chad's new business partner.

Alex approached me and claimed his bonus, slipping his arm around my waist and groping my ass.

"Shall we go?" He asked, pushing me toward the door by my ass.

Asshole, I thought, but I managed to keep the thought from my face as I smiled and walked toward the door.

"You kids have fun," Chad said, raising his glass to Alex as he opened the door for me, and we stepped out.

Alex kept his hand firmly on my ass until we were in the Elevator. Then, he let me go and pressed the button for the floor below the penthouse.

I was nervous and not naive enough to think we could have an honest conversation until we exited the building.

As the doors shut, Alex turned to me, "So, how long have you been a whore, Kate?" He asked, a smile playing across his face.

I figured it was part of an act, but the question still stung; some may have come out in my tone.

"I'm not a whore. I just like to have fun," I smiled, leaning into him, and put my hand on his chest.

Alex laughed, and before he could respond, the door opened. He motioned for me to go first and whistled as I exited the elevator. The dress did nothing to hide my body.

I turned slightly, "Which way?"

He stepped by me, cupping my elbow to guide me down the hall until we stopped at the door at the end of the hall. Alex opened the door and held it open, gesturing for me to enter ahead of him.

I stepped inside and stopped. The suite was huge, with a large entertaining area boasting floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking a large lake. Alex let me wander around the room while he fixed us a drink.

He came up behind me as I looked out the window, watching the people in the next building as they tolled away at their jobs.

"I thought you might want this," he told me, handing me a bourbon.

I swallowed it quickly, enjoying the burn as it slid down my throat.

He chuckled, sipping his much slower than I had.

"Want another?"

"Maybe in a little bit," I told him, returning to the window. I watched his reflection in the window as he finished his drink and came up behind me. Alex placed his hands on my waist before moving them slowly up as he traced his large fingers up my bare sides.

I shivered as the contact of his large hands on my skin sent chills up my spine.

Alex leaned in, kissing the base of my neck as I tried my best to ignore him. He slowly kissed down my neck until he reached the small shoulder strap. He continued kissing as he moved the strap off my left shoulder, letting the strap slip down my arm.

Not wanting to expose myself to the world, I crossed my arms under my breasts but said nothing as he moved to the other shoulder and repeated slipping the other strap off. Finally, he brought his hands to my shoulders, gently sliding them down until he had wrapped his arms around mine.

He paused, kissing my neck and putting his lips on my left ear. "Put your hands on the glass, Kate."

I tried to pull the straps up, but he held them tight.

I looked at his eyes reflected in the mirror and slowly pulled my arms out of the straps and put them on the window.

I was scared and very excited at the same time. Before this mess started, I had never let anyone expose me like this. I looked at the people in the other building and knew that anyone in the other building which looked over could see my nude body.

He smiled at me, "Higher. Now further apart. Perfect, don't move," he said while kissing down the middle of my back, pulling my dress down as he went. I felt the dress pull on my nipples before it popped off my breast, exposing them to anyone looking in the window.

Alex continued until he was squatting behind me, his face level with my scantly covered ass. Even though I knew it was coming, I was still surprised when he finished pulling the dress off my hips, leaving it pooled around my shoes.

"Spread your legs more. Perfect."

He locked his hands on my hips, holding me in position as I felt him bury his face between my ass checks, licking and kissing my asshole.

I shuddered, and a moan escaped my lips as he moved his hand between my legs, sawing his large fingers between my folds.

"I love your ass," I heard him mutter as he gently slipped one of his digits between my lips and inside my soaked pussy.

I moaned again as he started finger fucking me, driving me quickly toward an orgasm before he pulled his finger out and sucked it clean.

Alex pushed his hand between my legs again, inserting two fingers inside me.

This is so wrong. He works with my husband, for fuck sake, I thought as I felt his other hand in the middle of my back, pushing me towards the window.

I started to shudder, getting close to cumming, when he ripped his finger out of my folds. Alex spun me around to face him, grabbing the back of my head and pulling me in for a kiss.

Our tongues intertwined as the kiss heated up.

I felt his free hand twisting first one nipple, then the other. My moans filled the room, and I was disappointed when he broke the kiss and stepped back.

"Unzip my fly," he ordered me.

I stepped away from the window and started to undo his belt.

"Put your ass back on the window, Slut, and just unzip my fly," Alex told me.

I frowned at him, not happy with the name he called me, but did as I was told and refastened his belt. I put my ass against the cold glass, knowing how obscene it would look to anyone watching.

Alex moved closer so I could unzip his pants. I put my hand inside and fished out his semi-hard cock.

I gently stroked his dark cock, enjoying the contrast between our skins as he continued to harden. Alex had a nice cock with an oversized spongy head and prominent veins running down its length.

"Take me in your mouth."

I kissed the head before letting it slip inside my lips. I licked the head like a lollypop and pulled back until the head touched my lips. I continued teasing Alex taking a little more inside my mouth each time until I felt him hit the back of my throat.

"That's a good slut. Now take a little more for Daddy," He told me, holding my head in his massive hands as he pushed more of his cock in. Next, he started a slow in-and-out fucking of my mouth, trying to go deeper each time until he finally managed to get his entire cock down my throat.

"Fuck, you look hot with my cock buried in your throat. Keep licking it. Oh, fuck. Take your hands and put them on your ass. That's it. Now spread yourself open. Perfect."

Alex picked up his pace, fucking my face hard enough to rock my body back on the glass with each thrust into my mouth. I could feel the cold from the glass hit my asshole each time he thrust into me, slowly driving me crazy.

He started grunting, and I felt his cock enlarge, letting me know he would cum soon. A few seconds later, he pulled back so the head was in my mouth.

"I want you to keep my cum in your mouth until I tell you to swallow, slut," Alex told me, holding my head as he started shooting rope after rope of hot cum into my mouth.

He seemed to cum forever before he finished, filling my mouth. Then, finally, Alex pulled his softening cock out of my mouth and turned me around to face the widow.

"Spread your legs, Kate," Alex told me as he pushed my breasts against the cold glass.

He moved directly behind me. His body pressed against mine as he grabbed my arms and pulled them over my head. I could feel his hot cock against my ass and the inside of my thighs.

"Look at the building across from us and open your mouth. Let some cum run out of your lips and drip on your chest."

"Good girl. Open your mouth, show them the cum I put in you."

"You can swallow now, Slut."

I swallowed, shivering from the cold on the window and how Alex had used me. The second part concerned me a lot. This nightmare had steadily worsened since I got here, and I was worried that some deep dark part of me was getting off on the abuse and humiliation.

My thoughts were interrupted as a flash from the other building caught my attention. Looking at the other building, it was evident that everyone had left since almost all the lights were off.

So the flash looked like it came from one of the darkened offices.

Maybe I just imagined it, I thought.

A second later, that thought was squashed when another flash happened. The office was a little lower than the room, but someone was taking pictures of me.

"Seems like you have a fan," Alex whispered in my ear as he slid his hands down my arms and under my breasts, lifting them like an offering to the person across the street. I started to drop my hands when he stopped me.

"Stay just like I have you, Slut. Let the little pervert see what they can't have," Alex said as he rubbed my breast on the cold glass, causing my nipples to get hard.

I could feel Alex's cock start to get hard again as he slowly moved his pelvis against my ass. The head slipped between my folds, rubbing my clit with each pass as he continued to harden.

Alex kissed my neck, licking his way up to my earlobe before switching sides.

"Should we show them what you look like getting fucked by a big black cock? Let them see what you look like when you cum?"

He continued sliding his cock between my legs, and the flashes continued as the person across the street recorded him teasing me.

"What do you say, Slut? Do me to fuck you?"

The stimulation was getting to me. The rational part of my mind had given up trying to talk me out of cooperating with Alex. I could feel my ass moving back against him with every stroked of his cock as it rubbed my clit.

"Please," I whispered.

"Please, what, Slut?"

"Please fuck me," I whispered again.

He teased me more, getting me closer to cumming with each stroke.

"You want me to fuck you?" He whispered into my ear, taking my earlobe into his hot mouth.

"Yes. Fuck me."

"What does your husband think about you asking strangers to fuck you?"

"Husband?" I was scared for a second that Alex had slipped up.

I had seen enough since I got her that I knew Chad was recording everything that happened.

"Yes, husband. You have a wedding ring on, so I assume you are married," Alex told me, gently biting my earlobe.

I was relieved Alex hadn't fucked up, but the question bothered me.

"He doesn't know," I admitted, playing along.

"Are you sure," he asked, putting the head of his cock against my entrance.

"Yes!" I exclaimed, unsure if I was telling Alex to fuck me or answer his question about Rob being in the dark.

"I have wanted to fuck you since Chad sent me some pictures of you," Alex said, rubbing his hard cock against my wet opening.

"Chad sent you pictures?" I was worried who else might have seen pictures of me. However, that thought warred with the sensations of his cock hitting my engorged clit as he continued teasing me.

"Yeah, he has an entire site devoted to his little projects. He even has a VIP section where all the good stuff is."

Fucking asshole, I thought, getting angry.

It was bad enough that he was forcing me to do things, but putting this on the internet could cause issues keeping a job or getting a new one. All the hard work I had put into getting to this point had been thrown away when I realized I had lost control of my life.