Girls Night Out Series Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beca, Donna, and Cindy had finally come around. None of us had much to say to each other. I'm sure, at some point, we will work past the time spent under Chad. It wasn't going to be soon, especially my relationship with Beca.

I left the hospital and flew back home, agents taking me the entire way. They stayed a few days, but I guess someone decided I was safe, and they left without saying goodbye.

The next few weeks were painful, but I got to spend time with my daughter and Cora.

Cora and I had spoken about it. Neither of us wanted anyone to know what really happened. She was terribly embarrassed and ashamed about what had happened to her. I told her a few of the things that had happened to me, trying to get her to open up.

Cora sat down with her mom and told her a few of the things that happened to her. Her mom didn't take it well, throwing her out of the house. She showed up late on a rainy Saturday night crying.

"She hates me," a soaked Cora said, shaking as I opened the door.

"Who hates you?" I asked, pulling her inside and wrapping her in a towel.

"My mom," Cora said, shaking from either the cold or because she was upset or both.

"Here, drink this," I told her, giving her some hot tea.

Cora drank the tea, and the warmth seemed to calm her, easing the shaking.

"Now, tell me what happened," I said, sitting across from her.

Cora looked down the hallway, "Is Denna around?"

"No, she is at my mom's."

She relaxed slightly.

"I told her how I was attacked and whipped until I licked another woman's vagina."

Shit, was her mom on her way over to scream at me? I thought.

"I didn't tell her who, just that I was attacked when I was out of town. She had been nagging me about being withdrawn since I got home. I told her I didn't want to talk about what had happened. She promised that she wouldn't be mad at me. I thought she would at least be on my side. No! She called me a sinner and a slut and said I wasn't welcome in her house any longer!"

"That self-righteous bitch!" I said, getting pissed.

Nothing that Cora was forced to do was her fault. If her mother couldn't get that, maybe a visit from me might help adjust her attitude.

Cora saw my face and held up her hands.

"Please! Kate, she isn't worth it," Cora looked worried I might go kick her mom's ass, and to be honest, I had thought about doing that.

I pulled her close, wrapping my arms around her as she shook.

"You can stay here until you get things sorted," I told her.

"I thought she was my best friend," Cora said into my shoulder as I held her.

"She might be later in life. I think you will need to give her some time. Right now, she seems stuck in her view of the world, and while it wasn't your fault, you don't fit that view any longer," I said, remembering one of the girls I went to school with, Beca's roommate, Jenna, and how her parents reacted when they found out she was bi. God, what a train wreck that was.

I held Cora until she was cried out, handing her several tissues to clean her face.

Cora looked down, biting her lip and glancing up at me through her bangs before quickly looking down.

"Can I tell you a secret?" she asked. I felt her shaking and realized for the first time just how physically close we both were.

"You can tell me anything," I assured her, moving the errant bang away from her face so I could see her eyes.

"When you, ah. When you, you know."

I was confused for a second before it clicked.

"When Chad forced me to go down on you?" I asked, giving her what I hoped was an encouraging smile.

"Yes," she said, the shaking was getting worse.

"Cora, you don't have to talk about this right now, okay, Sweetie?" I tried to calm her down, pulling her against my body and stroking her back as I ran my hand through her hair.

Cora pushed me away. I didn't resist, unsure what she wanted.

"I want to talk about it," she said, taking a deep breath.

"Would you have wanted to do that if he hadn't made you?" she asked, her face flushed and looking ready to faint.

Oh, I thought, understanding what was going through her mind.

I had never really thought of Cora as a sexual creature before the shit with Chad.

Now, I had an eighteen-year-old woman inches away from my body. I was lonely and, to be honest, a little horny. Going from having sex constantly, even when it's forced, to nothing has been an adjustment.

No, I thought, but my traitor mouth said "Yes" instead.

Cora looked ready to either run or push me back and ravish me, but she was stuck, unable to make a decision, so I made it for her.

I leaned in and gently kissed her, closing my mouth on hers and breaking the kiss before looking her in the eyes and kissing her again.

This time, she tentatively kissed me back.

The next kiss was a little longer, breaking only when I leaned back, pulling her with me. I kissed her again, pushing my tongue gently inside her mouth, licking her teeth until they parted and let me inside. Our tongues touched and then started a slow dance as our pulse rates increased.

Cora pulled up, looking down at me.

"I don't," she says, looking for the right words.

I turned us over, putting her on the bottom.

"Let me show you," I told her as I began kissing her again.

We kissed for several minutes, my hands wandering over her blouse and squeezing her breasts, eliciting moans from her.

Breaking the kiss, I moved to her right ear, kissing a line down her neck toward her collarbone, feeling her hands in my hair.

When I reached the hollow of her neck, I pulled back and looked at her flushed face. Our eyes met as I reached for the bottom of her blouse.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked, giving her one last chance to change her mind.

"Yes," Cora said, her voice soft.

I pulled her blouse up and over her head, exposing her white bra. I let Cora pull my blouse off as well, exposing mine.

Smiling, I unhooked her bra, pushing it off her shoulders, running my nails down her sides, sending shivers through her body.

"Can I?" Cora asked, reaching for my bra.

"You don't have to ask, Cora," I told her.

She slowly reached up and unhooked the front catch, releasing my breasts, which seemed to jump out of my bra. I let her take it off me and placed it on the growing pile of clothes before I leaned down and smashed my breasts against hers, kissing her again.

Lacing our fingers together, I pressed my body downward, slowly rubbing my bare breast against hers. For several minutes, the only sounds were of kissing and the moans Cora was making.

Breaking the kiss, I slid down her body, kissing my way to her left breast, gently licking her soft breast, staying away from the nipple as I kissed and licked my way to the right side. Back and forth, slowly getting closer to her nipples until I sucked the right nipple into my mouth, causing Cora to arch her back.

"Oh, shit," she moaned, holding my head to her breast as I sucked and nibbled on her nipple.

I moved to the left breast, leaving a trail of saliva as I licked my way to her rigid nipple, sucking it into my mouth, only to bite it slightly harder than I had the right.

"Ohhhhh!"

I felt Cora's fingers tangled in my hair as I slowly moved down her stomach, licking her belly button before moving to the top of her pants.

"Lift up a little," I instructed her, pulling away to give her room.

Cora lifted her ass off the couch enough that I could pull down her pants and panties. I could smell her arousal as her legs splayed open, exposing her wet folds.

Kissing my way down, I licked around her outer lips, gently sucking them, nibbling them before moving to the bottom.

Looking up, I could see her face, half afraid, half excited. I smiled as I extended my tongue and licked from the bottom of her pussy to the top, sucking hard on her clit.

"FUCKKKK!" Cora exploded, squirting several times, catching me by surprise. I was able to catch some of it in my mouth, but most of it hit the floor.

I kept kissing her clit, with small gentle kisses, until she recovered and pushed me away, feeling the sensitivity increase on her pussy.

"Please, Kate. No more for a few minutes," Cora begged as she breathed heavily as she recovered.

"Did you like that?" I asked, laying next to her and wrapping my arms around her as I pulled her close.

She was quiet, her eyes closed, so I lay there holding her until she felt ready to talk. Several minutes passed before she said anything.

"Yeah, it was amazing," Cora admitted truthfully, looking into my eyes happily.

"But it's not fair that you made me feel that good, and I haven't done anything for you," she said, pushing her upper body up with her elbow.

"Cora, you don't owe me anything," I assured her.

"I know," she said as she lightly traced around my left nipple.

"Thanks for that," she said, looking me in the eye before closing her eyes and taking my nipple in her mouth.

I moaned, enjoying her warm mouth and the feeling of her rough tongue as it flicked across my nipple.

She pulled away, smiling as she moved to my other nipple. I ran my hand up and down her back, gently dragging my nails over her skin as she alternated between my nipples.

Cora slowly moved her left hand down my stomach, over my public mound, and paused just above my clit. She lifted her head from my breast and opened her eyes as she slid her fingers over my clit and into my folds.

I arched my pelvis upward, making it easier for her to slip her fingers inside me. Her eyes were locked with mine as she ground her palm against my clit as she rapidly forced three of her fingers in and out of my soaked pussy until I exploded, squirting onto the couch and floor.

Shudders ran through my body as a second orgasm ripped through me as Cora kept fingering me. As the third orgasm crested, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand away from my sensitive pussy, pulling her close and holding her as I calmed down.

Cora kissed me gently, "You look so pretty when you cum."

"Awww, thanks," I told her, chuckling. No one had ever told me that before.

Several minutes passed before either of us spoke, and it was Cora who broke the silence.

"Do you think I'm gay?" Cora asked, a very serious look on her face.

"I don't know, Cora. Do you find women attractive? What about men?"

Cora closes her eyes briefly.

"Until that thing with Chad," I could tell she couldn't bring herself to talk about it, "I really hadn't thought about women, not like I had guys. After, I have had dreams where I am, ahh..."

"Intimate?" I prompted when it seemed she was stuck on the right word.

Cora smiled in gratitude.

"Intimate with another woman," she blushed.

"Most of them have been with you," Cora admitted, looking down.

I felt flattered and what we just did took on a new meaning to me.

"Do you still look at guys and think they're cute? Maybe wonder what they would look like without their clothes on?"

"Yes," she admitted, again blushing.

"I don't think you are gay, and right now, I wouldn't worry about any labels. Just figure you out first."

"If I'm gay or I end up sleeping around, my family," Cora started, but I cut her off.

"Fuck all of them," I said, pissed. My anger surprised Cora.

"Listen. It's nice that they care for you and what the best for you. I would agree if you were doing something that was self-destructive, then they should try to steer you in a better direction."

"You just had something very traumatic happen to you and need time and support to work through it."

"You're not on drugs, sleeping with a new person every night, and are not trying to hurt yourself. They can fuckin back off and let you have some space to find out who you are," just talking about this was pissing me off again.

"That is why I love you, Mrs. Woodson," Cora said, laughing, giving me a hug.

"Call me Mrs. Woodson again, and I will paddle that ass of yours," I told Cora, gently swatting her bare ass.

"Ohh, that sounds like fun," Cora said, taking her hands and tickling me.

The serious conversation we had been having quickly dissolved into a tickle and pillow fight. In the end, Cora moved in and took the extra bedroom. We didn't have a repeat of the first night. I don't know if it was because Denna was home every night or if Cora was working through issues or what.

A few more months passed. I still couldn't sleep at night without taking medications. I now had a therapist, paid for by the agency. I guess they can't have me disclosing classified information to just any shrink.

The therapist is ok, I guess. Some of the things we have talked about have ended with both of us in tears.

I hope she is seeing her own shrink.

It was a Tuesday. The day had started out shitty, rainy, and cold, but as the day wore on, the sun had burned the clouds away.

I was walking back to the car with Denna in tow when I saw Rob. He was leaning against my car, smiling, the arrogant prick. Several feelings went through me, leaving me feeling oddly numb.

We had spoken via video chat, but it was still awkward since we really hadn't worked anything out.

"Who's that?" I asked my daughter, pointing at the man leaning against my car.

Denna looked for a second before recognition flashed across her face.

"Daddy!" she screamed and ran to him.

I walked behind her, still not able to run, but I was smiling bigger than I had in a long time. I could feel my insides tightening, though.

My mom was standing off to the side, looking at both of us, worry clearly showing on her face. I hadn't told her what really happened. She still thinks that some guy pushed me in front of a bus while I was away on business.

Mom did know that Rob and I had some major issues and thought we were on some kind of trial separation or something. Maybe we were.

"Hey, shorty," Rob said, spinning Denna around like she was a toy.

Our daughter clung to him for several minutes while the rest of us stood waiting.

Finally, she released her death grip on him and looked at her grandmother.

"How about you take me out for dinner? I think the two of them need some time alone to talk," Denna said, shocking everyone.

Who would have thought our nine-year-old would be so wise? I thought, incredibly proud of my daughter.

My mom recovered first, "Sure thing, sweetie," she said, taking my daughter's hand.

Denna released her father and looked at both of us.

"You two, go get something to eat and talk," she advised before skipping off to dinner with my mom.

Rob and I watched her with our mouths open.

"She has your brains and looks. Heaven help us," Rob said, laughing until he saw my face.

He looked lost, unable to think about what to say.

The big, scary guy who could break someone in half while eating his lunch looked completely lost on what to do or say next.

He reached for me, and I pulled away. It was involuntary, but I saw the hurt on his face all the same.

"Not here," I said, walking around the car and getting into the passenger seat.

Rob took the hint, got behind the wheel, and started driving. The ride home was awkward. The only noise in the car was the radio and the blinker when he changed lanes.

At the house, we walked inside, Rob letting me go first.

I put my purse on the counter and walked to the middle of the living room, looking away from him.

"Why?" It was the only thing I said. I really didn't know if I wanted to know why he hadn't saved me, or if it was why he stayed away so long, or why he was back now. My mind was a fucking mess.

I heard him clear his throat and try several times to start talking, but each time no words came out.

I felt him come up behind me.

"At least look at me," Rob said, his voice subdued.

I turned around, looking at the man I loved. The man who was my protector, who kept the bad things away.

The one who had royally fucked up, letting that madman destroy everything good about me.

There was a loud cracking sound.

I don't know who was more surprised.

My hand was falling to my side before it registered that I had just slapped Rob harder than I had anyone else in my life. I could see my red handprint already forming on his face. The shock and hurt in his eyes broke something inside me, something left over from my time with Chad.

As the flood of emotions overwhelmed me, I started hitting Rob's chest with my fists and forearms, screaming unintelligible things.

Rob put his arms around me, holding me loosely, and allowed me to hit and punch him until I ran out of energy. The only thing left was the deep well of sadness, the same one that caused me to step in front of the bus. He pulled me close and held me, his strong arms holding me as my entire body shook.

It felt like hours before what I later called my fit ended. Rob picked me up and carried me to the bedroom, and lay on the bed with me, just holding me, stroking my hair as I wept.

As the tears wound down, he started kissing them away,

I pulled away again, looking at him, and asked again, "Why?"

He looked conflicted, but he wasn't answering me, which brought back some of my anger.

"I guess that was too vague for you," I said, ignoring the hurt look on his face.

"Let's start simpler. Why didn't you come and save me when I called you and told you what had happened? You know, before Chad started his full effort to turn me into his little fuck toy."

I saw a twitch in his right eye, letting me know I had struck a nerve, but the asshole still wasn't talking.

"Alex told me you saw the recordings Chad made of me. You had to see the hell the bastard put me through. Don't think I am not happy about what you did to him, hell I might have done worse, but you don't think that makes up for what he did to me, do you? I can't fucking sleep at night without taking drugs because of the memories,"

I was as pissed as I had been earlier and went to slap him again, but he caught my wrist, easily holding my arm.

"If I could have come earlier, I would have fucking been there, Kate. I didn't know who I could trust. Fuck, the last thing I wanted was to extract you, and then Chad grabs Denna or your mom."

Rob pushed me away, sitting up and looking at me. I had only seen him this mad a couple of times and never at me.

Good, maybe this is how things end. I am tired of whatever this is, I thought, sitting up and looking at him, my anger evident in my body language.

"So I sent Alex to keep tabs on you, and the next thing I know, he is fucking you like you are his own personal slut.

"Hell, he even had you posing for pictures against the glass while some little pervert took a video and multiple stills of you getting fucked in the hotel room. It took three hours to track him down and convince him to hand over all the evidence. The asshole was going to post it online!"

I felt a little bad for the guy with the camera. Rob's idea of convincing may have been considered aggrieved assault by the police.

"Were you fucking Alex before Chad?" Rob asked, moving closer to me.

My anger suddenly evaporated, replaced by a healthy amount of fear.

"Fuck you, Rob. I haven't fucked Alex before all the shit with Chad," I said, trying to appear indignant.

I wasn't sure if he believed me or not. We had an unspoken rule. What happened when we were apart never happened. The only other thing, it can't involve anyone we work with or know. The only exception to that rule is Beca, and that hadn't happened often after college, at least until Chad.

I know in his line of work, sometimes he will hook up with women. It's all part of the job. He knows that sometimes, I need to blow off steam, and I might hook up with someone for physical contact.

Rob kept coming, forcing me to back off the bed and toward the bedroom wall.