Girls Night Out Series Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to me, beat red. "No. I felt one through a pair of jeans once. My date took my hand and put it on his while we were making out. It wasn't anywhere near as large as Rob's."

"Why don't you take your shirt off?" I asked, coming up behind Cora and slowly pulling up her shirt. Cora grabbed the bottom of her shirt, momentarily holding it down.

"It's ok, Cora. You look uncomfortable with your shirt on backward. Besides, you're the only one still dressed," I told her with a smile. She struggled internally before letting the shirt go. I tossed it to the side, leaving her dressed in her panties.

"Would you like to touch it?" I asked, putting my arm around her waist and leaning my head on her shoulder.

"I don't think I could," Cora said, clearly unsure of what to do.

"Well, I can promise it won't bite you, and Rob won't mind if you would like to find out what a real cock feels like," I assured her.

"Come on," I said, gently leading her to the bed.

I touched Rob's leg to let him know I was back.

He jerked slightly, the only acknowledgment of my presence.

"I gave him earplugs with the mask, so he can't see or hear anything," I assured Cora as I pushed his legs wider, making room for Cora to kneel between his legs.

"Run your fingers lightly up his leg until you get close to his balls, then go back down the other side," I instructed Cora, gently running my hands over her upper back.

"I couldn't," Cora said, while her fingers moved on their own, gently tracing lines up Rob's legs, causing him to jerk slightly and his cock to start to rise again.

"Sex isn't always about just sticking a cock in a hole. Sometimes, it's more fun just to tease. Well, until you get to the point where you get really horny and want to just shove something into a hole," I chuckled as Cora turned red again.

God, I wish I were that innocent again, I thought, fighting back dark memories.

"Now, next time, lightly run your nails over his balls."

Rob shuddered when Cora ran her nails over his balls.

Cora was now teasing Rob's legs and balls without any guidance from me, enjoying the feelings of his skin on hers as well as how her actions were affecting him. His cock was now rock hard and leaking precum.

"Now, do the same things you did with your fingers and nails, but use your lips and tongue. It's ok, Cora," I assured her, seeing the panicked look cross her face.

She knelt, licking the inside of his thigh, looking over at me for approval. I smiled and motioned for her to continue.

Cora placed light kisses on Rob's thighs, occasionally licking and, in general, driving Rob nuts. I loved watching him squirm as she slowly kissed and licked his balls. I could see from where I sat Rob was bunching his fingers into fists. He wanted so badly just to grab the woman between his legs and force his cock in her mouth.

I was pretty sure he knew it wasn't me at this point. For one, I never had this much self-control. I would either have his cock down my throat or buried in my pussy by now. I am also sure he knew Cora was at the doorway. You don't live as long as he has, doing what he does, without great situational awareness.

Hell, Rob probably knew before I did.

So, Rob knew it was Cora, and he was going to let her go at her pace and end when she wanted it to end.

"How would you like to lick his cock?" I asked Cora, leaning down next to her but not touching Rob to keep up the illusion.

"That sounds so nasty," Cora whispered, looking at Rob's dick and the precum leaking from its tip. I could see that a lot of her inhibitions were gone at this point, dissolved in the growing arousal flooding her body.

"It's not Cora, and it will drive him nuts if you lick it like you did his legs. Start at the base and slowly lick to the top, but don't touch the head. Kiss your way down the side and do it again. Do that a few times before hovering over the tip and blowing on it."

Cora grinned and moved closer to Rob's dick, slowly moving to lick it as I had suggested, stopping just short of the head before kissing the shaft as she slowly made her way to the base.

Rob was sweating now, causing me to smile. I guess I did have a vindictive side, remembering all the times I had been helpless, and he had teased me until I had done whatever he wanted just to get off.

Cora was using her tongue when she kissed Rob's cock, swirling it around the sides of his cock. Each time she did it, Rob would groan, and a little more precum would leak out.

She pulled back, looking at his cock, biting her lower lip. Over the years, I noticed that Cora did this when she was thinking hard about something.

I moved until our faces were only inches apart.

"Whatcha thinking about?" I was fighting the urge to kiss her red lips, unsure how she would react if I did.

Cora looked into my eyes and frowned.

"I know it's gross, but I kind of want to taste, you know," Cora pointed her nose toward Rob's cock.

"You watched me earlier, didn't you?" I waited until she nodded, blushing.

God, I love this woman, I thought.

"Did I look like I thought it was gross?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No," Cora said, looking down.

"Cora, sweetie, who told you it was gross?" I already had a good idea but wanted to hear it from her.

Cora was quiet for a few minutes, her hand on autopilot as she stroked Rob's cock gently.

"My mother," she said with a sigh.

"Do you think she told you that because her sex life wasn't fulfilling, or maybe she didn't want you out screwing around before you were mature enough to handle the consequences that go with having sex?"

"Maybe."

"Why don't you decide for yourself if it's gross? Then you will know what you like and don't like. That's what I did," I assured her.

Cora looked at me, a thoughtful expression on her face.

"I guess I never thought about it that way. Thanks, Kate. For everything," Cora said with a smile.

"You welcome, Cora hum..." That was as much as I got out before Cora kissed me.

I was shocked because it wasn't a little sister kiss. It was a kiss you shared with a lover, and it quickly escalated to her touching my neck and breasts. The kiss lasted a couple of minutes, and we were both breathing heavily when it ended.

"Let's not forget Rob," I said, tracing circles around her erect nipples.

"No way, I want to taste his cock," Cora said as she moved between his legs and hovered over his cock. Before she lost her nerve, she put his cock in her mouth and closed her lips.

"Oh, fuck," Rob moaned, his hands moving to tangle in Cora's hair.

I moved next to her, moving her hair away from her ear so I could lick it.

"If you don't want his hands in your hair or he gets too aggressive, slap his hands away, and he will let you go," I assured her as I kissed my way toward her ass.

Cora shivered with each kiss I placed on her body, so I took my time and watched as she sucked her first cock. She was licking the head before sucking as much into her mouth as she could until she gagged. After holding Rob's cock at the back of her mouth as long as she could, Cora would pull it out and lick the shaft.

I made it to her ass and licked from the top of her ass all the way to her clit, causing her to moan around Rob's cock and shake. After several kisses to her inner thighs, I licked from her clit to the top of her ass.

Cora and Rob were in heaven.

"If you keep this up, I am going to cum," he said, warning Cora.

Cora just wiggled her ass at me.

I knew Rob would be ready to go again in a few minutes, and Cora hadn't pulled away when Rob warned her, so I licked down to her clit and started sucking and licking, determined to get Cora off at the same time Rob came into her mouth.

Cora started to shake and moan.

"Here it cum's," Rob said as he started cumming in Cora's mouth.

I could hear Cora struggling to catch all of Rob's cum as I triggered an orgasm in her. I pulled back, letting Cora fall on her side as two of the most important people in my life each enjoyed their post-orgasmic bliss.

Moving up, I lay next to Cora, cuddling against her back, my arms wrapped around her.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"That was fucking fantastic," she said, a little wonder in her voice. That wonder turned to sadness, though. "You didn't get to cum," Cora said, turning in my arms and reaching for my pussy.

I caught her hand, pulling it to my breasts instead.

"Cora, it's not over yet, dear," I told her, a laugh in my voice as I kissed her, tasting Rob.

"There's more?" Cora asked, getting excited.

"Lot's more," Rob said, sitting up and surprising Cora, who moved her hands to cover up her breasts.

"Sweetheart, you don't need to hide yourself. You're a gorgeous woman," Rob assured her, reaching for a glass to get a drink and setting the earplugs and face mask on the nightstand.

"I told you it would be ok," I assured her, kissing her again.

Rob moved so he could look Cora in the eyes.

"Was that the first time you did that?" he asked, never taking his eyes away from hers.

Cora blushed and nodded, taking glances at his semi-hard cock.

"I would have never known that. You were amazing," Rob assured her.

Cora glanced down again, blushing a deep red when Rob smiled at her when she looked back up.

"You can touch it, Cora."

Cora looked at me for confirmation.

"It's ok, you won't upset me if you want to try more. Why don't you lay back down?" I suggested to Rob.

He smiled and lay on his back, putting his hands behind his head and smiling at the two of us.

Arrogant asshole, I thought affectionately, smiling back at him.

Cora touched Rob's cock, which twitched and started to grow again.

Turning to me, "Do they all do that?"

"What, twitch when you touch them or get hard more than once in a short period of time?"

"Ahh. Get hard more than once," Cora said, blushing.

I hope she never loses that, I thought.

"Some men can get multiple erections in a short amount of time. Rob is one of them."

Cora continued stroking Rob's cock gently until it was hard.

She looked at me, "Can I, ahh, you know?" Cora asked, turning pink.

I smiled, trying hard not to laugh.

"Would you like to have sex with Rob?"

Cora nodded, blushing even more.

"Sure, Cora."

She got excited and startled Rob's waist, aligning his cock with her pussy. She rubbed the head against her slit. Cora let just the tip slide inside her before slowly letting her weight impale her pussy on Rob's cock.

"Oh, Fuck you feel wonderful," Rob said, gently caressing Cora's breasts.

I could see the wetness running down Rob's shaft as Cora pulled up slowly and sat back down. Rob let her control the pace, not wanting to hurt her, and soon, she was moving pretty quickly up and down on his shaft.

"Oh, shit. This feels so good," Cora moaned.

Cora squealed as she orgasmed hard, caught off guard.

Rob let her recover, only moving his hips when she started fucking him again.

Cora leaned down, crushing her breasts against Rob's chest, and started kissing him.

"Please fuck me," Cora begged Rob.

"Are you sure?" Rob asked.

"Yes," Cora moaned again, getting close to cumming.

Rob flipped them over and began fucking Cora hard.

"Oh, Fuck. Oh, Fuck," Cora kept chanting, cumming almost non-stop.

Rob looked over at me.

"I'm not going to last much longer. This little vixen is hotter than hell and tight," he said, grunting as Cora came again.

"It's ok, cum in her. Let her feel what that is like," I told him, stroking his ass as he fucked her hard.

"You're the boss," Rob said, slamming into Cora's body several more times, much harder than before, to drive himself over the edge.

"Oh, fuck, Cora," Rob said as he came, filling her pussy with a huge load of cum.

As he came, each rope of cum he shot into her triggered another wave of pleasure in Cora. When he finished, he rolled off Cora and lay panting next to her.

I sat beside Cora, moving her sweaty hair out of her face.

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

"Oh, God, that was amazing," Cora said as she calmed down.

"Any regrets?"

"Other than waiting so long?" Cora said with a smile. "Just one, I think."

"What's that?" I asked, worried that we had done something to upset her.

"That you didn't get to cum too," she said, reaching for my pussy.

"Cora, you don't have to do that," I assured her, catching her hand.

"Kate, I want to. Please, you said I could try anything I wanted to. Did you mean that?" Cora asked, turning my words around on me.

I hate it when people do that.

Sighing, I move away enough so I can spread my legs.

Cora moved between them, gently opening my outer lips and looking like a first-year student in a biology class.

I wanted to laugh at the look on her face. Glancing at Rob, I saw him trying hard not to laugh as well.

"What do I do?" Cora asked, clearly feeling lost and not wanting to do a bad job.

"Do you remember what I did to you and what you did to Rob?"

"Yes," she said.

"Do the same. Kiss and lick. Suck on things if you want. You can put a finger or two inside. If you bend them upward like you were going to touch my stomach from the inside, you will hit some very interesting spots as well."

Cora bit her lower lip before she started licking my inner thighs, trailing her tongue up and licking between my thighs and my vulva, trailing down my outer lips toward my anus before jumping to the other side. She did this for several minutes, teasing me before she moved to my center and gently kissed my clit, sending a shockwave through my pussy and causing me to jump.

"Did I hurt you?" Cora said, pulling back with a concerned expression on her face.

"No, you didn't hurt me. It felt really good and caught me by surprise," I smiled at her, running my hand through her hair.

She smiled and dropped down, no longer teasing. She sucked my clit into her mouth and gently bit down on it. That was all it took to trigger the orgasm I had been denying myself for the last hour.

I held the back of her head as I buried my face in my arm and jerked. Cora kept licking and sucking, sending me into another orgasm before I pulled her away from my sensitive clit.

It took a few minutes to catch my breath. Cora lay on my inner thigh, gently tracing my outer lips and running her fingers through my cum that was leaking out.

"Hold up a minute," I told her, stopping her from burying her face between my legs. "I'm a little sensitive right now."

"Don't pout. I will let you lick me in a few minutes when I calm down," I assured her.

We spent the rest of the day in bed, just the three of us enjoying each other's bodies and company.

I got a call around seven from Denna.

"Hey, Mom. Would it be okay if I stayed at Grandma's house tonight?"

"Are you sure that's what you want to do? Your dad's been gone awhile."

"And the two of you need some alone time," Denna said, cutting off my arguments.

I laughed, something I had been doing a lot today.

"Yes, you can stay, as long as she doesn't mind," I told her, knowing my mom wouldn't care.

"Thanks, Mom. See you guys tomorrow. Oh, Mom? You had better use protection. I don't want a little brother or sister just because Dad's home."

I spit out the water I had just taken a drink of, choking.

Rob looked at me, concerned.

I waved him away.

"We will take precautions, my little monster, and you and I will be having a talk when things settle down," I told her, using my mom voice.

"Sure thing, Mom, I would be happy to help fill in anything you don't know," Denna said. I could hear her trying hard not to laugh.

"Love you, little monkey," I told her.

"Love you more," Denna said. "Tell Dad I love him too. Oh, Mom? It's good to hear you laughing again. Love you. Bye," she said, hanging up the phone.

"What was that all about?" Rob asked, coming up to me and handing me a towel to clean up the mess I had made.

"I will tell you later," I said, still trying to process what my daughter had said.

Maybe things would be ok. We would have to figure out our new relationship with Cora. I don't think I want to share Rob with her all the time, and I didn't want to come to resent her. A problem for another day. Today, I feel like I am actually healing.

Epilogue:

There is no sex in the sections below, just story elements that would be in a normal story that might not fit here. They cover what happened to various characters and call them deleted scenes, if you will. The first excerpt is fairly graphic.

*************************************************************************************************************

Rob gets invited to meet Chad.

Rob watches the gurney with Kate's broken body on it turn the corner before he slowly turns to Alex.

"What the fuck happened, Alex?" Rob asked. His entire body was tense, ready to explode into violence, with Alex being the target.

"Let's go somewhere else," Alex replied, glancing at the cameras and then at his phone as it started ringing.

"Hold on a sec, I have to take this," Alex said, holding up a hand to forestall any other questions.

"Hey, Chad," Alex said, giving Rob a pointed look.

"I have no idea who he is, just glad he was there. Yeah, he is some kind of first responder or something. He kept Kate from bleeding out until the paramedics arrived. I will let him know. Kate caught me completely by surprise when she stepped in front of the bus. She asked me to buy her some flowers."

"I thought it might help cheer her up after she found out her friend had died. I guess it was just to distract me. Yeah, I will let him know," Alex said, glancing at Rob before looking at his watch.

"Yeah, two should be fine. Great, see you then," Alex said, hanging up the phone.

"Chad is impressed with what you did today. He is very protective of his employees and is really quite fond of Kate personally. He hopes you would be open to meeting him at his office around 2 pm today so he can thank you in person and offer a reward."

Rob forced a smile, "No reward is necessary. I am just glad I was able to help her."

Alex gestured toward the ER entrance, and the two men headed down the hall together.

"Chad is a very generous person, and he likes honest, hard-working people who do things for the right reasons. Take my advice, just meet with him. If you don't want to take what he offers, he won't be offended."

Rob appeared to think about it.

"Ok, you talked me into it," Rob said with a smile.

"Let's go grab something to eat, and you can tell me all about yourself," Alex said.

The two men walked out of the ER, engaging in small talk, and had just walked outside the building when some street kids ran up and snatched the cellphone out of Alex's hand. Alex gave chase, of course, but the kids were too fast and were soon lost in the crowd.

Turning a few corners, they lost the crowds and were soon in an alleyway.

"We can talk here," Alex said, looking over at Rob while leaning against the building, feeling strangely insecure and unsure what to say.

Rob looked at the cars passing by, calmly ignoring Alex for several seconds. Alex wasn't fooled. Alex considered himself very competent, a master of several different fighting styles, trained to handle any situation he might find himself in. Still, he felt like a bumbling amateur compared to Rob.

There were rumors about some of the shit Rob had pulled off. Stuff that seemed so impossible, the outcome had seemed like magic.

A lot of people just dismissed the rumors as nothing more than urban legend. Alex knew better.

He had been on some of those missions and had seen Rob in action.

Rob turned to Alex, giving his friend a smile that never reached his eyes. Taking a step toward Alex, "Tell me everything."