Girls Night Out Series Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex found himself trying to take a step back but found his back against the wall. Unable to go anywhere, he cleared his throat and told Rob everything he knew, both firsthand and from interviews.

By the end, Rob was pacing, clutching his hands.

"You should have pulled her out," he said finally, his voice cold and flat as he stopped pacing and stood in front of Alex.

"I didn't know how badly compromised we were. If I had guessed wrong... Chad is one of those people who uses his toys until they break, and he throws them away. Everything is fine as long as Chad is the one tossing them out. If someone takes his toy, even if it's broken, Chad tracks down the toy and the person that took it and makes everyone pay," Alex said. He knew that the reason was a good one but didn't know if Rob would agree with him.

"You had to know she was at the breaking point," Rob said, stepping a little closer to Alex.

"I knew she was hurting. That was why I agreed to take her away from there to let her have some normal time, away from Chad's twisted games. You know Kate better than I do. Would you ever expect her to commit suicide?"

Alex knew Rob better than most people, and he hoped that forcing him to analyze Kate's actions might keep him alive.

Rob looked away, some of the tension leaving his body.

"No."

Alex let out the breath he had been holding and relaxed slightly.

"I hate to break this up, but Chad is waiting. The cell phone theft will only buy so much time," Alex said, wanting desperately to change the direction of this conversation.

Rob looked sideways at Alex.

"You're right. Take me to meet this asshole," Rob said, wrapping his arm around Alex's shoulder too fast for Alex even to start to react.

"We will have a conversation about everything after this is over," Rob whispered in Alex's ear.

A shiver ran through Alex as Rob let him go. He wasn't looking forward to the talk Rob wanted to have later.

Just before they came into view of the hotel, Rob looked at Alex.

"When we get there, I want you to take out the communications room. I'll deal with the rest."

"Are you sure? The last instructions I received were to keep the group under surveillance, not engage them," Alex asked, looking at his friend.

"Never more sure of anything in my life," Rob said, doing a weapons check.

"Besides, if we wait for the pussies to make a decision, more people will get hurt, and we will still be watching a year from now," Rob said, sliding a gun back into a hidden holster.

Alex knew better than to argue with Rob at this point. Rob technically outranked him, and he knew that if Rob thought Alex was a liability to taking out Chad, Alex would be collateral damage.

Nothing else was said as Alex led Rob to the hotel that Chad's office was in.

The two men split up in the lobby, Alex going down a service corridor and Rob getting onto an elevator.

***********************************************************************************************************

Video: When Rob meets Chad.

With a handgun in each hand, as the doors start to open, he is firing. When he exited the elevator, there were seven bodies on the floor. Rob walked over to one of the men and took his key card, using it to open the next door. Throwing something that flashed into the room, he dove inside and started firing again. When it was over, all of the security Chad had in the suite was on the floor. None of them were moving.

"Hey, I don't know who the fuck you think you are, but..." Chad said, seemingly unaware of the carnage around him.

I could see the look Rob saves for dumbasses on his face as he shoots Chad in the leg.

"You son of a bitch. You fucking shot me!" Chad said, indignant that someone would hurt him so casually.

Rob Ignored Chad as he walked around the room, going through drawers and throwing papers around, ripping all the phone cords out of the wall as he went.

I noticed that one of the cabinets Rob opened held whips like the ones used on Cora.

"Where do you keep all the shit you have on people?" Rob asked, walking back to where Chad had managed to drag himself.

"I have money," Chad told Rob. "I can make you rich."

"I don't need money. I asked you a fucking question."

"Go fuck yourself," Chad said as he glared at Rob, clearly misunderstanding who was in charge.

"Where the fuck is the stuff you have on people?" Rob calmly asked again, pushing his foot against the gunshot wound on Chad's leg.

Chad screamed. "OK. Fuck! It's over there," Chad pointed to a picture on the wall.

Rob walked over to the picture, looking underneath it before he ripped the picture off the wall, exposing a safe. Rob picked Chad up like he were a doll, throwing him across the room against the wall by the safe.

"Fuck. I would have walked over here if you would have asked," Chad said, rubbing his arm as he pushed himself up from the floor.

"Open it," Rob said, his arms crossed, looking bored.

"Come on. Can't we talk about this?" Chad asked, putting on his best smile, trying to charm his way out of the situation.

"Fucking open it," Rob said, putting the barrel of the gun against Chad's head.

"Ok. Ok!" Chad said, holding his hands up.

Chad fumbled with the safe but got it open.

Rob kicked Chad in the chest, sending him flying backward, before moving to the safe and emptying everything inside into a bag.

Turning to Chad, he walked over and started going through Chad's pockets, taking his phone and wallet.

"Hey, give me that!" Chad demanded, grabbing for his phone.

Rob punched him in the face, knocking Chad backward onto the floor.

"You fucking asshole! You broke my nose!" Chad yelled, holding his nose as blood ran between his fingers.

Rob knelt, knocking Chad's hands out of the way.

"I'm sorry. Here, let me see. Fuck, you're right," Rob said. He grabbed Chad's broken nose and twisted it back into place, eliciting a scream from Chad.

"That's better," Rob said, slapping Chad on the cheek before picking him up by his shirt and carrying him over to a table.

"I heard you like to torment pretty women. You know, force them to do things they don't want to do. Break up marriages, families, and friendships. Hell, even sell them to perverts as toys until they are worn out," Rob said, sitting in a chair next to Chad's prone body.

"You have it all wrong. I guess it might look that way from the outside, but there are some women who just need a strong man to take control so they can achieve their full potential. I find women who need a boast. Yes, sometimes that means their current relationships have to be broken, but it's for their own good," Chad said, clearly trying to convince Rob of his good intentions.

"I guess some women don't see it that way and look for a way out," Rob said, pulling out a knife from somewhere.

Chad pulled away, thinking Rob was going to stab him, but Rob proceeded to clean under one of his nails.

"Is this about the slut who tried to kill herself this morning? I appreciate you going out of your way to try to save her, but let's face it, the whore was past the point she was worth anything. Another few weeks, and I would have tossed her aside anyway," Chad said, hoping to gain control over the situation and completely misread what was happening.

Rob looked up from his nails before looking down again.

"It must be hard to deal with all the people who used to be in the women's lives after you start 'helping them,'" Rob said. With a flick of his wrist, the knife was gone.

"It's not as hard as you think. I own most of the local government, police, and emergency management officials in the city. But what makes everything so easy is a quasi-government agency I took over a few years ago. With all their resources, it has been almost too easy to build my empire," Chad bragged.

Rob had heard enough. He made his knife reappear and sliced through the Achilles' tendon on the backs of both of Chad's ankles, severing both.

Chad screamed as the pain ran up his legs.

"You fucking asshole!" Chad screamed.

Rob ignored him, opening one of the small packs on his leg, pulling out a tablet, and inserting the thumb drive he had taken from the safe.

The disk was encrypted.

"What's the password?" Rob asked, looking over at Chad.

"Fuck you," Chad said through gritted teeth, holding his ankles like he could put the tendons back together.

Rob shrugged, starting a program to decrypt the drive. He set down the tablet and snapped his wrist, making the knife appear again. With a grin, he walked over to Chad.

"Stay the fuck away from me," Chad screamed, scooting off the table and trying to get away, only to fall to the floor.

"It's a bitch to walk with those tendons cut," Rob said matter-of-factly as he knelt next to Chad, spinning the knife in his right hand.

Chad glared at Rob, unwilling to say anything.

"Have it your way," Rob said with a smile, making two quick motions with the knife against Chad's elbows.

Chad screamed again as the tendons in his elbows were cut, making it impossible to move his forearms.

"Before we were forced to use more 'humane' methods to get information from pieces of shit like yourself, we used to have fun thinking up new ways of extracting information. Hell, it was almost a contest at times to see who could be the most inventive," Rob said, sitting next to Chad, looking down at his terror-filled eyes.

"You know, I could stretch this out for days, but I have a prior engagement that I need to be at, so let's try to keep this short. What is the password?" Rob's rather nonchalant conversation seemed to terrify Chad more than the knife that seemed to float in the air above Rob's fingers.

Chad glared at Rob, still defiant.

Rob sighed.

"You know, one of my mentors showed me this trick where you circumcise a dude using a staple remover. It's not fast, and it's kind of messy, but boy, you should have heard the dude scream as he watched his nads open up."

Rob started laughing.

"The funniest thing about the demonstration was when one of my teammates started making the sound that Pac-Man makes when he eats a pellet every time the staple remover shuts. It was fucking hilarious!"

Seeing the horror on Chad's face, Rob laughed.

"I guess you had to be there. You don't happen to have a staple remover lying around here somewhere, do you? I can show you how it works..."

"StickyBeaver74*s369412Gt0," Chad said suddenly, having gone very white.

"Sorry?"

"The password for the drive," Chad said.

Rob walked over to the drive, leaving a bleeding Chad on the floor.

Entering the password, the drive unlocked. Rob quickly went through the contents, sending texts to members of his team on who the compromised members of their agency were. Once satisfied the appropriate measures would be taken, he walked back to where Chad lay on the floor.

"Any questions before I get ready to leave?" Rob asked.

"What the fuck did I do?"

"Other than the obvious?" Rob asked, his tone and body language changing, growing darker.

A primal part of Chad noticed the change and tried to inch away from Rob but found that his body didn't work well with the damage Rob had inflicted.

"You involved yourself in things you should have left alone, the agency, for instance. If you had just stayed local, it might have been years or maybe never before someone like me showed up. If you caught our attention, hell, normally, you would have been a statistic. You know, hit by a car, fell to your death off the top of a building, a heart attack, you know, that kind of thing."

Rob put away the tablet and secured the bag with the other evidence from the safe as he walked around. He pulled a knife off one of the dead security guards before walking back to where Chad lay on the floor.

"Unfortunately, you involved someone I care deeply about in your little games," Rob said, pulling out some gloves from a pocket.

Rob looked at Chad and smiled.

"Kate," Chad said, everything seeming to fall into place.

"Kate," Rob said, nodding as he picked Chad up like a toy.

"Hey, we can make some kind of deal," Chad said, wincing at the pain from the knife wounds.

"Way too late for that," Rob said as he tossed Chad on the table. Rob unbuckled Chad's pants.

"Wait, please. Fuck! Please!" Chad begged as Rob turned him over and ripped his boxers off.

Rob picked up the knife he had taken from the security guard.

Chad looked over his shoulders, terror written on his face.

Rob smiled at Chad as he drove the knife through the base of Chad's cock and balls, pinning them to the table.

Chad screamed, his upper body coming off the table before he passed out from the pain.

Rob put a clotting compound on Chad's wounds to keep him from bleeding out too fast.

Walking over to whips, Rob chose a nasty-looking one with metal tips. Coming back to Chad, he used smelling salts to rouse Chad.

"Oh, fuck. Just leave me alone," Chad muttered, still a little out of it.

"Sure thing, buttercup," Rob said as the lash snapped through the air and bit deep into Chad's unprotected ass.

Chad jerked and screamed.

I don't know if it was from the lash or the pain of jerking upright and pulling the knife through his cock and balls.

Rob didn't seem to care. I guess I really didn't, either.

After Chad stopped screaming, Rob lashed Chad again. Chad screamed as the metal bit into his ass.

Rob waited until Chad recovered before striking him again.

Each time, Rob gave Chad several seconds to recover before the next lash.

When Chad passed out, Rob used smelling salts to wake him.

Once Chad's ass was a bloody mess, Rob began whipping Chad's back, the whip easily slicing through the shirt with the metal tips.

When he stopped whipping Chad, Rob had been at it for over 40 minutes.

Chad was a mess, covered completely in blood.

After making sure Chad was still alive and conscious, Rob knelt by his head.

"Well, my friend, it looks like our time is up. I have a few other people to take care of before I can rest assured that Kate is finally free of your little 'organization.'"

Chad just made a scratching noise, unable to talk after all the screaming.

"I'm sure you were going to tell me how sorry you are for hurting my wife, and if you had it to do over, you wouldn't have picked her. We both know that is just bullshit. You can't help yourself."

Rob walked toward the door to the suite, tossing canisters as he went. At the door, he pushed a button on a remote, causing the canisters he had dropped to ignite, sending black and yellow smoke into the air.

"Hey! Come on. You can't leave me here!" a broken Chad moaned and managed to croak, looking at the small fires breaking out around the canisters.

Rob paused.

"Normally, you would be dead before you had a chance to choke on the fumes or burn from the chemicals. Standard policy, even scumbags shouldn't suffer."

"But there is just something about you that makes me think you might be able to escape this. I don't know why, but I am willing to give you that chance."

Rob glanced at Chad's genitalia pinned to the table by the knife taken from one of his dead security officers.

"All you have to do is pull the knife out of your cock and balls and kind of wiggle to the door," Rob said, smiling.

"Help is just an elevator ride away, Chad. Good luck, Asshole."

Rob shut the door before Chad could say anything else, driving a wedge into the doorframe. Until someone on the outside removed the wedge, the door would be impossible to open from the inside.

*************************************************************************************************************

Rob and Alex talk about Kate's protection detail.

Several days had passed since the top floor of the hotel had gone up in flames, killing Chad.

Rob had been very busy removing compromised agents, local politicians, and a couple of federal judges who had been on Chad's payroll.

After receiving an encrypted message from Alex, he agreed to a meeting place. Rob arrived hours early, setting up exit plans, just in case Alex had been sent as a lure to get him somewhere he would be vulnerable.

Rob had stopped checking on Kate. The risk was too great for her. Thankfully, the agency had agreed and was providing her with sanctioned private medical staff and a protection detail.

Rob melted out of the shadows when Alex walked up to the agreed meeting spot. Alex wasn't really happy about the spot. Rob had chosen a place that had a lot of exits, and it was impossible to use additional team members without Rob knowing they were there.

So Alex was all on his own on this one.

"I was wondering when we would have a chance to talk," Alex said, knowing that Rob had walked into the light behind him, the faint scraping of his shoe giving him away.

"Well, I have been a little busy cleaning up the mess the Agency allowed to happen," Rob said, walking around to Alex's right.

"Yeah, you have scared the shit out of a lot of the top brass. They don't know if they are on the hit list or not," Alex said, leaning against the building, keeping Rob in the middle of his view.

"Oh, the ones who should be worried know if they are on my list or not," Rob said, cracking his knuckles as he stretched his arms over his head.

"They would like it if you could leave the country for a few weeks, just until the media stop chasing this and find something new to go after."

"I'm not going too far from Kate again, Alex. The last time almost landed her in a cemetery."

"This isn't like last time. She has protection, Rob."

"She had fucking protection last time, Alex. You. Yet, she still managed to get used like a five-dollar whore until she couldn't take it anymore. Then she tried to kill herself less than four feet from where you were standing holding fucking flowers," Rob said, his voice losing some of the neutral tones, becoming more emotional.

Shit, Alex thought as he watched Rob start pacing.

"You know I couldn't pull her out without putting her and your family in more danger," Alex said, trying to reason with Rob.

"Yeah, I know that is what you said. I guess some part of me knows that is true, but it's fucking hard to believe when I watched some of the videos of you fucking Kate. You look awful cozy with my fucking wife, Alex," Rob said, stripping off his outer jacket.

Fuck me, Alex thought, noticing how many weapons Rob had strapped to his body. Alex casually reached for one of his handguns, trying to hide the movement.

Rob smiled as he watched Alex.

"Do you think I called you here to kill you?" Rob laughed, unbuckling the harness that held the weapons in place and setting the arsenal down behind him.

I can shoot him now while he is turned to the side. No one will say anything. Rob has gone off the rails too far. Everyone thinks so. I can tell Kate he died in action, cleaning up Chad's empire. The thoughts ran through Alex's mind.

"If you are going to shoot me, then get it over with. Otherwise, take your fucking hand off the gun," Rob said as he turned back to face Alex.

Alex sighed and released the gun back to its hoster.

"Were you just playing the part when you fucked my wife in the shower? Or when you pushed her against the window and fucked her so some pervert could take pictures of her?"

"Yes. Maybe. The truth? I don't fucking know, Rob. Kate is a beautiful woman, inside and out. Chad offered her to me, thinking that I would help him out with some business opportunities. I thought it would be a perfect way of keeping tabs on her. Hell, maybe even get her out, but after I got inside Chad's little play house, there was no fucking way I could pull her out without him going psycho!"

Alex looked into the shadows, remembering his weeks with Kate.