Girls Nite Out, Guys Nite In Ch. 01

Story Info
Dads and sons play while wives are out.
1.2k words
4.33
59.4k
54

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 1

All participants are age of consent.

This chapter 1 has only graphic male on male gay incest, so if that's not your thing I have no idea why you'd read further than this sentence.

Wives and daughters night out, I fist my best bud Cameron's smooth, waxed, 9 inch cock with my left hand while he strokes my trimmed, curved 7 incher with his right.

On the floor facing us, Cameron's teen twin boys Nick and Glen double team my son Eli. Standing in front of him, Glens cock slides in and out of Eli's mouth. Eli, feet planted firmly on the floor, squats, reverse cowboy facing us on the couch. The momentum of Eli's 'reverse cowboy' riding movement cause's his rock hard cock to flop against his own cut abs with a slap, slap, slap sound. Cam and I look on as his son Nick's gorgeous, smooth, slippery cock enters my son's tight ass with ease.

"Fuck Al," Cam grunts at me, "You've really taught Eli to take cock balls deep with such slutty ease." Hearing 'uncle' Cameron, Eli manages to slip Glens cock momentarily out of his drooling mouth to reply, "You like this uncle Cam? Nick's big cock fucking my ass as Glen face fucks me?"

Glen grips my son's head in both his hands and commands, "Yeah take it all the way down you nasty little bitch," forcing Eli to gag, choke and drool up more and more slimy saliva that oozes out the side of Eli's mouth, dripping down his chest like cum.

Nick thrusts his cock upwards off the floor into my son's ass harder and harder, pulling all the way out then thrusting back in, balls deep, into my son's now gaping, pink man pussy. The sight of my son being spit roasted is driving Cameron and I to the edge, our cocks lubricating out our slits with precum.

Eli again slips his mouth free from Glen's 2 handed throat slamming to pant, "Fuck yeah, fuck my face Glen, make me your gagging, drooling cock sucker, I want it down my throat, make me choke, use my mouth like a pussy dude."

The sight of Eli's throat engorged with Glen's full 9 inches, and Nicks hard, porn star cock slamming up his ass is becoming too much for us.

Removing his hand from my cock Cam says, "Holy fuck Al, look at Eli take Glens dick right down his throat like the cock sucking slut he is. I can't take it buddy, I'm gonna blow any second now. Fuck his holes boys!"

I stop fisting Cam's cock, "Wait, don't shoot your jizz yet, anybody! This is too hot, we gotta make this fucking last. "Getting up, I face Cameron, bend over his cock from the waist and start sucking my best friends cock as I've done many times, pinching his dick at the base to control his spunk eruption.

Bending from my waist allows the boys a perfect view of my ass, taint and balls. Then their eyes land on my mouth and throat, deep throating Cam's cock, "Fuck yeah Al, suck my cock buddy! Yeah, cum bucket, right down your useless spunk pipe," He yells abusively, without regard to my comfort. He knows his nasty talk makes me insanely horny for even more dirty, degrading, abusive talk.

I reply submissively, "Yeah feed me all your cock buddy. Make me your faggot, cock sucking slut, I love it." He slams his cock faster, harder and deeper in my stretching throat. My cock twitches and bounces, my balls tighten. "Fuck. I can't hold it much longer either dude," I manage to spit out pulling on my own wet rod.

Cameron takes this as his cue, "Fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh gaaaadd, yess, ummpph, god shit, oh man, fuck take it Al, suck my cock you nasty faggot, gag on it you drooling cum slut. I'm gonna shoot."

The sounds of our sons fuck fest intensifies behind us on the floor, their young cocks slapping, skin on skin, balls on balls.

"Fuck dad! Slam it down his throat," one of Cameron's sons yells out. I'm too focused to care who.

"Shit Dad you really are a nasty faggot, cock sucking bitch aren't you? Wow," Eli screams.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm gonna shoot" one, or maybe more of the boys breathily moans out. I can't tell who's saying what to who anymore, or doing what to who, as it's all too much now, all 5 of us clearly on the edge of cumming.

Nick and Glen continue to pound my son's ass and mouth with wet, slushy sounds

Fisting his cock an inch from Eli's waging, waiting tongue, Glen grits out, "Gonna shoot my hot jizz down your throat and on your face bitch." Then all three of the boys look up at us, 2 nasty cocksucking fathers, me still bent at waist sucking Cam's dick. Cam violently abuses my mouth as if it was a pussy, and I'm loving every gagging minute of it. "Holy fuck, so good you bitch," he moans. His balls tighten with the tell tale sign of his impending volcano of erupting, white, hot, tasty lava flow of jizz. I move up to Cam's ear and whisper, "You ready bud?"

He whispers back, "You know I am, let's fucking do this dude!"

"You boys ready to complete the plan?" I say loudly to our 3 nasty boys.

"You fucking know I am Dad, lets fucking do this, I'm so cum thirsty for hot creamy jizz it's driving me insane," my son coos out like the good little cock slut I've trained him to be.

"Ready Nick?" Cameron says to his son, still fucking my boy's open cum hole with gusto. "So ready dad," Nick replies. He slips his throbbing man meat out of my sons ass and stands up.

"ALRIGHT, EVERYONE NOW!" I yell!

Nick, Glen, Cam and myself all quickly get to our feet encircling Eli, who's already gotten to his knees. With his face up, mouth open, smiling, tongue out, face tilted up at us he begs, "Give me all your hot man cream guys, glaze me like a bukkake whore."

The 4 of us stand in a tight circle over my son, our dicks almost touch as they hover over his smiling face, we yank our cocks faster and start unloading rope after thick rope of hot, thick jizz on my sons beautiful face.

"You like that slut?" Nick says as a globs of spunk hit Eli's forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, chest, eyes, every where. My son is glazed like a donut. "No Nick, I don't like it. I love it. You know I'm a cum guzzler." Nick cock slaps him playfully, "Slut"

"You really have become a nasty little jizz whore haven't you boy?" Cam breathes heavily and squeezes a few last drops of cum from his cock. My son leans forward and just before taking Cams cock in his mouth says, "I love it uncle Cam, you know I do," he purrs, licking the remaining drops of cum from his 'uncles' cock, "Mmmmm, delicious," Eli slurps, licking his wet lips.

As we all flick the last drips of jizz out onto my bukkake, cum slut sons face, I lean down and French kiss him passionately, snowballing a good amount of creamy man juice between our tongue as I do. "Good job son," I smile. He proudly replies, "Thanks dad."

The we all hear "What the fuck is this?!!"

Naked, cocks in hands, still encircled around my cum drenched son, we turn in unison to see my wife Lisa with my 2 daughters Camilla and Beth, staring at us from the front foyer.

To be continued...