Girl's Reward

Story Info
After being a good girl all week, Daddy gives you a reward.
1.4k words
3.05
3.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earlier in the week, I mentioned that on Sunday you would get your 'reward' for being a very good girl. You have not experienced a 'reward' before. This would be a new experience between us. All week, you have thoughts running through your mind trying to figure out what the 'reward' might be. You keep trying to ask me questions on and off all week to get it out of me. But, I'm not about to give you what you want to know until you experience it.

On Saturday night, you are extra good! We make love all night long. Gentle, soft, loving touching and passion with every orgasm you have. I love listening and watching have you have them. Your body is incredible to me. I want all of you - all of the time!

We wake up Sunday morning and you are almost like a kid at Christmas. You are giddy with excitement but have no idea what this 'reward' will be like. Is it a present? Is it a trip? Is it....your mind goes blank. You have no idea what I have planned for you.

We have an early dinner. We shower together. I inform you what you will remain naked. You glance at me with a slight smile. You're thinking, is my 'reward' about to start?

I take your hand, and lead you to the bed. I sit at the end of the bed. With you positioned on my right, I tap my lap with one hand. You glance at me again with a questioning look. I tap my lap again with one hand. You get the idea that I want you to lay across my lap, on your stomach. Your head to my left, your bottom on my lap, your legs off to my ride side. I slowly part your legs open. You start to pull them together, I gently stop you and open them back up. I say nothing. You just let them stay open for me.

I let you just relax as I rub your bottom very gently. Your breathing calms from the excitement. Your body starts to relax. I whisper to you "Baby, your reward for being such a good girl is spankings". I feel your body tense up a little as you gasp and whimper at the same time. You don't move otherwise.

"I will give you ten spankings on your bottom. Not very hard at first, baby. After the ten spankings, I will check to see how wet you are. If I think you should be wetter than you are, I will give you two additional spankings. I will check you again. If not as wet as I think you should be, I will give you another two spankings. Each set of two spankings gets harder and harder, baby. I do not reward bad behavior. I only reward good behavior, baby."

Your breathing has picked up as I was talking with you. But, you do not move. Your legs are apart as I left them. Slowly, I raise my right hand and gently spank your right cheek. This caught your attention. I gently spank your left cheek. You start to squirm a little, I believe you are already enjoying this. Each set of two spankings gets a little harder. Your bottom has come from pale in color, to pink in color, to more red in color. Your breathing is more uneven. You're starting to groan in pleasure and yet slightly whimper with each set of two. After the last spanking, I reach down between your legs and see how wet you are. Just as I suspected, you are soaked. I could feel your pussy dripping on my thigh by the sixth spanking.

Slowly, I slide in one finger inside of you and start fucking you. Your groans become louder. Your beautiful body is laid across my lap, with your red bottom and my fingers inside of you. I take my finger out of you and start rubbing your clit. You start grinding your pussy on my thigh. Your wetness just incredible as you give your body to me. Your trust in me is beautiful. You start panting with excitement. Each time I rub your clit, you become more excited. The more excited you become, the wetter you get. It's a wonderful cycle of passion, love, and trust between us.

Slowly, I move my fingers up to your asshole and rub it. This has also caught you by surprise. You are slightly startled but relax as you know it's me just showing you my love for you and that I'd never hurt you. We don't have to say a word between us. Slowly, I rub you between your pussy and your asshole. Gathering up your wetness each time. This time, I will not enter your asshole and fuck you. I will save that for another reward day. I enter your pussy with two fingers and start fucking you. Gently and with rhythm, I fuck you over and over. You are still across my lap, baby. You are lost in the rhythm. The new position has you excited as I feel you starting to cum for me. At times, I tease you with taking my fingers out of you and rubbing your clit then back to fucking your pussy. Over and over for what seems to be an eternity. Your bottom remains red and warm.

As you cum over and over, my thigh continues to collect your wetness. You are so into this reward, you don't hear me tell you to stand up. Once you do calm down enough, I help you up to your feet as your legs are weak. I have you get on all fours on the bed in front of me. Your ass in the air, your wet pussy where I can see it better. Your head down and your arms out in front of you. I begin to lick your asshole and this just sends you off the edge to an orgasm. I'm not sure if you've ever had this experience. I know I have never done this before to anyone but you are my love, my whole world and I want to share new experiences with you. I trace and lick your asshole. I enter your pussy with two fingers at the same time and fuck you from behind. Your groaning from pleasure sends me over the edge with excitement as well. I know that I want to cum inside of you like this so much. As you reach a new peak of excitement and have the biggest orgasm I have experienced with you, I cum as well. I have waves of orgasms that go through me.

Because of this, you are slowly laying down due to exhaustion. You are flat on your stomach, with my fingers in your pussy as we both have simultaneous orgasms together. Slowly I gather my senses, slide my fingers out of your soaking wet pussy, lay next to you, put my fingers in my mouth and taste you, then I pull you over so that your head is on my chest. You are in your place that you go when completely relaxed after multiple orgasms. I hold you close to me. I pull the covers up over us and just hold you. I just hear you breathing. You are silent otherwise. I tell you, "I love you so much baby".

You can't say anything yet and I know this. I hold you, stroke your hair, your face. I watch you as you slowly come back to me from wherever you go. You slowly open your eyes and look at me. You have love in your eyes for me. You snuggle your head down to my neck. I hold you closer. You tell me "I love you more baby". Tonight was not about Daddy and his girl. It was about two lovers who have much passion and affection for each other. We are learning more about each other and enjoy our time together. We grow closer each day.

I have you lay on your right side as I spoon up behind you and hold your breast as we start to sleep. I wait until I hear your breathing change and know you are asleep. As I start to drift off, I tell you "I will love and protect you always, baby".