All Comments on 'Girls Rules of Gamesmanship'

by YumaFawver

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The most erotic story I've read in a long time. It pushed me over the edge. I want to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Almost great. Would have been better without the authoritarian aspect and more gentle coaxing from Shantel, considering the setting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Loved the set up and the interplay. The taking and giving of control was awesome. Please add more chapters that make good on that promise to expose him more in public and among strangers. Would love to see him displayed and have his arousal be the focus in front of lots of different people and crowds. Looking forward to more in thos series!

maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

Make us proud Carl, for all mankind.

Ask the girls for some visual help, then ask for a pair of panties "(!)"

RicknCenFlRicknCenFlalmost 2 years ago

Excellent job of building the sexual tension. I also liked how you talked about the power shifting, ultimately leaving Carl willing to go "all the way."

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Pretty good story! Gradually built up to inevitable conclusion. Can't wait for sequel, when hopefully, the older sister gets involved. Maybe she can show the gals how to ride a boy's face?

alstashin@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous