Girls Rules of Gamesmanship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carl," she said quietly like in a movie theater, "you are so good." She paused to consider what to say next. "You're giving me control over your penis, aren't you?"

Carl looked at her with wet and fascinated eyes and said, "Yes."

She looked him up and down, and said, "If I wanted, would you strip naked for me again?" Her voice was little more than a whisper. He only had to look at her to answer the question. She looked back at him and showed that she would expect no other answer. "Whenever I want, right?" She asked with formidable understanding.

He nodded. The expression on his face was one of begging.

"All I have to do is ask, right? I've seen you naked, and from now on you do want to give me control of your penis whenever I want, don't you?"

A naked Carl seemed to be offering himself to her, showing her how simple his need to comply was. He turned to face her exactly, pointing his penis right at her. He glanced down at himself, then looked longingly into Shantel's face and told her he would always obey her.

"Now, I think," Shantel said with blatant control, "now is a good time for you to give your underpants to Roberta, right?"

Carl suddenly felt overwhelmed with the desire to obey, to deliver the experience of the naked and utterly rapt male into her hands, into the lives of the girls in the other room. He looked with unfiltered pleading at Shantel and brought the underpants out in his hands front of him. His penis waggled before him as he did this, amusing Shantel.

"I'm going to go out there and see if Cleo or Roberta wants you to give those to them," said Shantel. "Stay. I won't be long. I'm certain they would want to have them."

She left the room and Carl could hear them discussing something about a naked boy, and soon Shantel came back and said, "Ok, Carl, it's time to show all of us what you look like naked." She guided him back into the other room, his penis bobbing and waving wildly as he moved. She proudly took a spot standing right beside him.

"Would you like to give your underpants to one of the girls?" She asked. She reached down and took hold of his rigid penis in one hand with a tight grip and peered far into him. Carl nearly buckled, then he seemed to be restored, righted himself and answered her question by holding out the underwear before him. His head was swimming, his gaze unable to center on anything, his existence narrowed down to his powerfully held erection. His whole being was ablaze with shame.

Roberta and Cleo watched awestruck. They could not take their eyes from this sight of a fully aroused naked male, trembling slightly, his large penis in Shantel's grip, offering them his underwear. They kept rocking with their arms around each other in expressions of disbelief.

"Carl wants to strip naked for me all the time, he told me," said Shantel. "Isn't that right?" She leered. She pulled hard on his erection and walked Carl over toward the girls. He was huffing and panting with pleasure. "He wants to play with it for us, don't you Carl?" She drew him by his penis right up to the edge of the table, hoisted his testicles over the edge of the tabletop to leave them resting on the table.

Shantel released his erection to throb in the air of the small attic room, saying quite simply, "Don't move." And throb it did, all on its own, mere feet away from all three girls, non-stop, above the vulgar sight of his scrotum splayed on the table. He had to stand fully upright, almost on tiptoes, and he understood full well that Shantel had placed him there to force him into a deferential and wildly exposed position from which he should not move.

"You know what," asked Shantel, "first, give Cleo and Roberta a chance to squeeze it."

Carl's powerful erection throbbed in the air as Cleo and Roberta gathered at the table sniggering and examining. It pointed upwards invitingly, and Cleo took it in her hand in a soft and gentle grip.

"It really is hard," she said.

"Let me try," said Roberta, and when Cleo released Carls' penis it bobbed wildly as though it was alive. Both girls marveled at it, swaying so pertly, every now and then heaving and jerking under their potent examination. They observed a steely look of anguish racing over Carls' face, his eyes glossing over, as he was being driven down a tunnel of sexual tension. The girls took turns gripping his penis, and as they did he edged closer to losing control and spontaneously orgasming right before them.

"Let's let Carl show us," proposed Shantel. "Come on Carl, masturbate. We all want to watch. Do it right here on the table."

The naked boy looked at her as though she had taken possession of him, charged him with the need to do her bidding. He took his penis tenuously between thumb and fingers and without moving back from the table masturbated slowly, graciously, and utterly. His testicles smushed over the tabletop. He looked around for approval from the girls but his attention was filtered inward and he could not imagine what they saw in their rapt gaping.

As he drew close his penis swelled more, became redder, more sensitive, he masturbated more quickly, and his mind flung through darkness out into the stars and the clenching universe of sensation that approaching orgasm brings. He cried out in pleasure, howled, and thrust his hips forward and began spurting onto the table, leaving globs of cum roped before them. His insides turned and pounded, and he continued to whimper and yelp until he was done.

"What a great club this is," exclaimed Shantel exultantly, sharing a gratified look with the two other girls. Standing up, she announced, "I'm going to go see if Georgia wants to play." She looked sternly at Carl and said, "Do not let go of your penis until I get back and say you can," which brought gleams into the girls' eyes. Then she nodded toward the tabletop and admonished him, "And be prepared to think of a way for you to clean this up that the girls will want to see."