All Comments on 'Girls Talk'

by Robert_Anthony

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
But he decided enough was enough.

When Jenny showed up both women were surprised when he showed up naked and without a cage on. The cage, of course, was a toy that he removed at will without a key. Sarah was just to blind to see that. When he stripped Jenny and fucked the hell out of her, both women were stunned. Then he fucked Sarah, got cleaned up, dressed and as he was walking out the door he told Sarah that the divorce papers would be served on her in a few minutes. The women never saw him again except in Court. Stupid story without thought to consequences or the fact that he had both pride and self respect and what man would stay with a woman who clearly demonstrated by her actions that she neither loved or respected him? Awful, unbelievable story telling. No stars.

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyover 8 years agoAuthor
Bring it on...

Yep, that's great, leave your negative comments, I don't give a shit. They make me laugh. In fact I repost them on my blog. :)

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 8 years ago
Nice retort Robert!

I love how you address these conflicted nonnies! Why do they keep reading if they hate Chastity stories so much?!?!?! I love your writing. In fact, I inly made it through half of page 2, rite when "punishment" was mentioned and actually pulsed a bit too much and gave myself an unintentional ruined orgasm. By the time I realized I was cumming and tried to finish, it had already receded, dang it! I'll finish it later for sure. Thanks again not only for all your great writing, but for your leadership in bringing awareness to our awesome kinky community!

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks Mr Wide Horizons

I appreciate your support very much.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 8 years ago
Wow!

Well this may be my favorite of all your stories! I'm so glad they let him cum, yet part of me wishes they didn't of course! Great story. I hope we get to hear of Jenny's visit. Thanks again for the great writing. 5 stars for sure!!

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks again Mr WideHorizons

Really glad you enjoyed my story and thanks for your comments too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding

I have always enjoyed your stories and this just may be my favourite to date. In fact it is! Chastity, cum eating and cuckolding tick all the right boxes for me, although I do wonder if 53 days was long enough for Michael to be denied.

I do hope you consider writing chapter 2 so Jenny can witness Sarah pegging Michael and taking his cuckolding further with some cock sucking and watching Sarah getting fucked whilst exposed in his chastity.

Cheers,

Kahuna

tom709tom709over 8 years ago
Hot

My wife and I have enjoyed many of your stories. Truly fantastic work that keeps getting better!!!!!!!!

malesub71malesub71over 8 years ago
Loved it

Loved it. What a way too be exposed an humiliated by others. Would love to see a second part. Especially with Nick or another involved in cucking,bi,femdom,an more fun for cucky husband..

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 8 years ago
Great story

My ultimate fantasy. And the hint of Nick cuckolding him is the icing on the cake. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WACC

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent! PLEASE do a part 2!

Your stories and all great, and this one is certainly one of our favorites. Would love and appreciate to hear what happens in a part 2, 3, etc.!!! Oh the places you could take this!

-Kathy & jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Tell me there is going to me of this awesome story!

LI KerwellLI Kerwellalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

Great story, great job. Kind of wish Jenny had told him no but it was a great story. 5 stars!!!!!

lickerwell

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 7 years ago
please continue

Great story. It's almost exactly what I want my wife to do with me. I'd love to watch her make out with her best friend Darlene while I lick Darlene's husband's cum out of her pussy. Then while my wife is licking Darlene's tits, I'll be cumming on their feet and then lick it all up.

Please continue with the next chapter. I can't wait to hear about Sarah pegging Michael in front of Jenny. Please also tell us about Sarah getting fucked by another man. If not Nick, then maybe Michael's boss (or her boss) who has a big cock. The boss would fuck Sarah, cum inside her, Michael would lick the cum out of her cunt, and then Michael would suck the boss' cock and swallow his 2nd load. Jenny would watch the whole thing and maybe Nick would watch too. The humiliation that Michael would feel is the exact feeling I want to experience with my wife, her best friend, her boss, and anyone else who wants to watch a sissy faggot cocksucking bitch (ME).

MsJspetMsJspetover 6 years ago
Sequel?

i wpuld love to see a follow up story. Maybe both Mistresses can peg the sissy.

Beaty84BeastBeaty84Beastalmost 6 years ago
Humiliation/Control...so very yummy

My boyfriend and I have been using a cage in our current relationship and enjoy reading stories like this together. Exploring the true (female DOM) control is something I'm working on and these type of stories help me to gain my confidence seeing how it excites him. The build up of Michael's release was...very erotic and I won't lie, I touched myself. I'm going to pick another of your stories and I'm crossing my fingers it will be just as hot.

agentstixagentstixalmost 6 years ago
Please write an update!

Every time I read this I keep hoping that Sarah would have a different answer when Michael is edging in front of them lol

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
Love it

I have had to hold my cum so long that it actually hurt when I was finally allowed to let it flow. It felt like a huge marble forcing its way up my dick and hurt so much. At times I am afraid to cum because of that but I am so grateful to be given the chance and know it needs to be expelled. I do hope he gets to suck nicks cock someday. Perhaps when nick is drunk and passed out and the women tell him to do it. I sucked many a cock for my mothers pleasure. She was a fag hag and wondered what men could do together so one night at a party her friends were giving I asked a couple men if they would let her watch me suck them.

RegretsRegretsover 4 years ago
Such a perfect understanding about chastity and slaves.

My only wish is that Sarah had been more commanding in the bed with Jenny. Instead of enquiring if he would mind,etc, simply commanding. And I think it would have been great if Jenny had expressed interest about his cage and examined it closely and dispassionately....and with command and authority, in the time before Sarah had unlocked him.

The story is perfect and inspires variations, such as Sarah, anticipating that he would be horrified and hesitant, revealed that she had packed her most severe cane for the visit, and that it was near at hand.

If Michael had actually been quite severely caned so that Jenny could fully understand the situation lived out by Sarah and Michael, that would have been the icing on the cake.

Inspired, again by the story, if Sarah told Michael that he would never be allowed to fuck her again because such privilege was not appropriate for a slave, and that she would be seeking other dicks, in future....all for Jenny to hear and to enjoy his humiliation...and also that Michael was to undergo strict training so that hesitation in future would plainly not be a great idea.

The story and the relationship were perfect.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 4 years ago
please continue

I can't wait for the next chapters. I too am a sissy submissive and I'd love to be my wife's cuckold. Sucking her bull's cock would be heaven. Doing it in front of her friends would be even more of a turn-on for all of us.

Please continue. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The writing is ok & the spelling & grammar are fine. The story however is woeful. Personally, I’m not into this lifestyle & frankly I can find absolutely nothing to recommend it. The only positive element is that they deserve each other as she is a sadistic misandrist and he is a pathetic excuse of a man. The word wimp, was invented especially for him.

Do not EVER tell any woman, especially your wife, any of your deepest secrets or desires, as she will inevitably tell her friends & you will be laughed at & humiliated.

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

That's a shame, since I've always thought this was probably the best story I have written - so much so in fact that I've never written another part because I was worried it wouldn't be as good. Still, maybe now you've told me it's shit I will write part two after all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this is the best story you've ever written, it's only crap unlike the rest which are REALLY crap. Please have part two involve smashing hubby's balls with a large hammer just for fun...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, just wow. That was incredibly hot!

All the best - subhubphx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hmmm part 2 never arrived. Kinda sad, I personally can't wait to see what our misogynistic writer conjures up for his stereotypical evil women to do next.

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

No, sorry. Still haven't been able to come up with something shit enough to satisfy you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Nicely paced.

But needed more details.

Instead of him trying different actions while eating Jenny's pussy, and determinining which were winners, and which were not, it needed descriptions of what they were, and how she reacted to each. And how he reacted to her reactions.

And, I suppose the ending was laying the groundwork for future sexual activities, but it somehow left me cold.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah get him cucked, just like you want to be in RL. Stop wimping out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of my favorites that I have read on this site. The willing man being cucked by his wife and her hot friend is one of my favorite story lines. Well written and good flow too. Would love to read a sequel.

C_DeeC_Deeabout 1 year ago

W0W !!

I really Loved this tale, great PLOT, great Action, and best of ALL I wanted to be Micheal

Please More

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Pretty fucked up.

Well written fucked-up, but fucked up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobert_Anthony@Robert_Anthony
Have been a member of Literotica for years, and have submitted numerous Femdom stories under the name MALIBUMAN666. Am now looking to improve my writing with the long term aim of writing commercially and so am starting afresh and will be writing in the third person from now on...