All Comments on 'Girls Together'

by realtacuttita

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Was alright...

Although you read your work one last time before posting in my opinion.

AnonymousOne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good Job

Could use some more polishing but a great story nonetheless. Just wondering though, is there going to be a sequel?

2275jr2275jralmost 14 years ago
getting to see thoes hugh tits,

great story other than the shit part, you could have got her a little drunk.

taking advantage of that young pussy cat. but all in all love the story.

great writing. now for the next part sound like its going to be really exciting, and horny too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Was that a true story or just a bunch of shit.

Forget the other comment, I loved the visual of those stained bulging panties. I saw a teenage girl at the beach yesterday with her dog. It was so hot that I had to watch up close. Laying face down on a blanket, one peice bathing suit with a huge brown load of shit pushing up several inches and yes, the dog was lapping the shit and eating it! She was extremely aroused and I, well, I was wanting to push the dog away and shove my face in her beautiful shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The same bra size mistake author always make!

"I'm guessing 40DDs - really firm and perky too," Laura queried.

"Maybe even bigger – and the little bitch is so slim."

I'm sorry to be picky but that's a contradiction in terms. The number segment of a bra size is the measurement of the rib cage, nothing whatsoever to do with the breasts. The letter is the breast size in relation to the rib size.

Hence a 40 inch ribcage with DD breasts would actually describe a very large woman with average size breasts, certainly not "so slim" as described..

I'm just saying this as it helps add a touch of realism for your female readers.

buttman52buttman52about 13 years ago
Great Story

I read alot of stories,around 100 a/week,buTT i sure did enjoy yours alot.It made me realize only certain people can write and i enjoy reading them and can't wait for the next story part 2 . thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

Would love another story about the girls, just amazing bring on part 2!

davidmartin4davidmartin4over 12 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Very hot lesbian story, just waiting for the next story about these hot babes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story; numbers are off.

I enjoyed the story, but the bust sizes threw me off a bit. Just as an fyi, and sorry if you already knew this, but the cup sizes are what makes breasts look "big" and the numbers are how large around the person actually is, not how large their breasts are. So someone with a set of 40's wouldn't normally be slim, unless their proportions are.. interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

please write more of this story, I absolutely loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lovely

Humiliation and shit of a young girl....more pkease x

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
excellent story

can't wait for part 2!!

DarkoppsDarkoppsabout 3 years ago

I never liked the fact that the author never finished this story. The opportunity was there because after he wrote two stories so always wondered why this was never continued? Better than the others by a long shot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous