Girls Trip

Story Info
Terry and Jason cruise the USS Swirl.
1.9k words
4.33
12.2k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry walked out onto the balcony of her cruise ship stateroom clad only in a pair of platformed rubber flip flops. The humidity of the eastern Caribbean made the balcony floor extremely slippery; which made it necessary to have on footwear that gripped the wet cement surface. The statuesque, curvaceous sister reflected on the events of the past few hours.

The night started with her and her best friend and sister in law Tammy in the casino on the craps table, from there, the party was moved to one of the nightclubs and involved plenty of dancing, drinking, more drinking, until finally, both ladies had went their separate ways for the night, although neither eventually ended up alone. The separate stateroom idea had belonged to Tammy. Terry thought it was a waste of money at first. But now she was pleased with the privacy.

She looked over her shoulder at the snoring and equally naked Jason. Jason is The tall handsome young Caucasian whom she had met in the casino. He slept on his back, his now half erect manhood that laid atop his washboard abs, still very impressive. He had lied about his age. He had told her that he was thirty five. She had checked his id as he slept, and it betrayed the fact that he was ten years younger.

It was ok though. She had lied about her age as well, telling him that she was forty was only the first one. Among other things. She also didn't disclose her marital status, nor the fact that she had children older than him. It was her first time being with a man of another race. Hell. It was her first time being with a man other than her husband of forty years. Dante and Terry had been high school sweethearts, her, the captain of the cheerleader squad; him, the captain of the football team.

They were the most envied couple in their enclave of successful black power couples. Both of them Atty's, along with their children, all a part of the family law practice that they had started. Why had she done this tonight? She had no answer. Dante was/is extremely attentive to her. But, they were both sixty now, and he was on a sexual decline. She should have been as well, but whether fortunately or unfortunately, a resurgence of energy had hit her, and She had welcomed it.

She didn't hear Jason come up behind her; but instead, she felt him. She felt him once again wanting to "swirl" with her. He was again, fully awake, and fully erect once more, and wouldn't be denied. She had no desire to deny him by the way. He cupped her voluminous breasts and squeezed her erect nipples, and she hummed with ecstasy. He kissed her on the neck as she tilted her head backwards in order to see if their lips could reach in the position that they were in.

She could feel his hard and enormous cock as it pressed against her soft ass. She wanted to take him into her mouth again. He had tasted so good! She had never sucked a man off to completion before. But she had done so tonight with this white cock. She wiggled around in his arms until they were face to face. She doesn't attempt to kiss him, or even speak; she simply smiles, and squats down and once again, takes him between her black girl lips.

The crashing waves help to drown out the sounds of his helpless moanings. She takes one of her fingers, puts it in her mouth to wet it, and then while she is furiously sucking on him, she puts the finger deep into his anus, he winced slightly, but only slightly. The finger went in with relative ease. She joked to herself about the fact that he may have a boyfriend at home as opposed to some Lilly white used to be prom queen. "Now don't get mad when I slide my meat into YOUR ass Terry." He told her. "Promises promises little boy." She said to him with a smile that indicated that she may actually be down with a little, "back door action."

Between the expert cocksucking that he was getting, as well as the asshole massage, it wasn't long before Jason blew his load, hard! But as he began to release, Terry abruptly stopped sucking and pulled him out of her mouth, this caused an errant shot of cum to hit her directly in the face. Jason, who was surprised by this, attempted to grab his flailing member while in the throes of ecstasy, but Terry didn't permit him to.

So, for what seemed like an eternity, Jason's dick shot off like an unmanned fireman's hose. He yelled and cursed, and even wondered if his last load down her throat wasn't to appetizing. But, in truth, it was not that at all. Terry knew that he had a better chance of getting hard quicker, if he doesn't have a full on debilitating nut. Which he would have had if he had come down her throat. And she was eager to have that thick pink cock back between her dark creamy journey. Her hunch had been spot on. In less than a minute and a half of cock sucking, and asshole rimming, he was sporting a throbbing erection again.

He helped her to her feet as she continued to fondle his genitals. The heels that she wore made her slightly taller than he was, but perfect for them to be able to share a lingering gaze into each other's eyes right before their lips locked and she thrust her tongue down his throat, he held her tightly, she felt so safe in his arms; did she dare say that she felt loved?

He, once again twirled her around; She gripped the balcony tightly, parted her legs and waited almost impatiently for him to be fully inside of her throbbing pussy for what seemed like the fifth time. . He was so big! Terry's body produced an over abundance of the male hormone testosterone, so along with a deep voice, facial hair, and a body builders muscle tone, also came an over sized clit that was fully engorged, and pulsing.

Jason had truly been asleep. And while he slept, he dreamt of the warm ebony body that he had tasted for the better part of the night. He briefly opened his eyes and caught a glimpse of the nude terry standing on the balcony. Even at twenty five, he shouldn't be hard again. He was a stock broker after all, not a porn star; even though he could easily pass for a leading Hollywood actor.

He had never been with a black woman before; he had never known what it's like to fuck a tight black pussy. He awakened to the sounds of crashing waves, howling wind, and the distinct smell of seawater. Terry standing over the railing with no clothes on was too much of a target to pass up on.

Much like a strong magnet, his dick was being inexorably drawn toward her exposed pussy. So once he was again inside of the pussy, He worked his way in and out of her; at first, like a jack hammer; he beat her twat hard. She gripped the railing harder as he pounded her pussy. She was actually thankful that he couldn't see her face. Tears streamed down her cheeks; not because of sadness or regret, but instead due to the overwhelming pleasure that was consuming her.

She screamed over the sounds of the crashing waves, "fuck me whiteboy! Give momma that big white dick!" This almost did him in. He slowed his strokes to that of a barely moving piston. Even after five nuts, her pussy had put him still in the position of premature ejaculation. Damn! Black men were some lucky motherfuckers to have this type of woman nearly exclusively to themselves! He needed her on her back. Legs vertical and pointed toward the nights sky. He didn't miss a stroke as he grabbed a towel from the patio chair, spread it on the ground, and laid terry onto the balcony floor.

She never kicked her flip flops off, and this further enhanced his excitement. They kissed deeply and lovingly. Terry looked helplessly in his eyes as a heavy orgasm overwhelmed her. She now fought back the tears of joy. She hadn't cum this hard, this forcefully in years. Jason's hard, and massive cock was doing a number on not only her body, but on her mind as well.

Some of what she was thinking, she fought hard to distance herself from. Words like "divorce", "eloping", and villas in Monte'Carlo, kept creeping into her head. She knew it to be only a side effect of the good dick. Good dick could make a woman do strange things. As someone who represented a lot of professional women in their divorce proceedings, she knew that many of the problems that many of them seemed to have either started, or finished with good dick.

Jason finally couldn't take it anymore. His swollen balls screamed for release. He let out a yell and emptied his sack into Terry's pussy. This caused a chain reaction as Terry also screamed as her body convulsed in orgasmic pleasure. Terry's thoughts turned to her husbands sister in the next room. She wondered if she had heard them. Terry and Jason had definitely heard them with a bit of amusement when Tammy shouted, "wrong hole motherfucker! That's in my ass! Pull it out!" Tammy had said to the whiteboy that she had bought back to her own cabin.

Tammy was married as well, but the difference was, Terry was married to Tammy's brother. Jason had a distinctly different, recollection of how they met, juxtaposed to Terry. They had actually met earlier that day by the pool. Terry had her feed in braids tied on top of her head; she sat next to Tammy by the pool on the lido deck in her sexy two piece bikini. She worked out twice daily so it was no wonder her stomach was ripped to shreds even at sixty.

The two ladies had been discussing recent police shootings of unarmed black men, while they both sipped on the "drink of the day" that came in pineapple coverings. Jason and Brad had overheard them and decided to offer their unsolicited opinions. And while both ladies initially pegged them as Trump supporting racists, they allowed the debate to go forward.

Eventually, like with most conversations, the topic changed. It took on a much lighter tone. Although, Jason never imagined that he'd End up shooting a load of cum inside of this beautiful ebony woman's unprotected pussy. Terry knew that this wasn't over. They'd have to see each other after this trip was over. Going back to the "norm" was not an option. They needed each other. Dante had expressed the idea of bringing another lover into their bed to "spice things up", essentially, he wanted to see his wife with another man. She wondered if Jason would meet with his approval.

Terry could feel his load as it warmed her insides. Dante' had gotten a vasectomy after the birth of their third child. He hadn't wished for his wife to have to go through any surgery that wasn't needed, especially not when he could have an "in and out" procedure that achieved the same goal. She hadn't been through menopause. She didn't think that Jason at 25 with no children, would've even considered a vasectomy at that age. She would see if she could get "Plan B" when the boat stopped in Cozumel. This was day one of a seven day journey. So she had better bring back a few extra doses.