Girls Trip Pt. 02

Story Info
Once there was Jason, now it’s Wesley’s turn to ride.
1.5k words
4.45
5k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello All and thank you for checking out my short story. i was inspired to first write about Terry while my wife and I were on a cruise and since we were on another one, the inspiration hit me again. if adultery and "cheating" fictional spouses bothers you then you probably wont like this. Neither sexual participant has any STDs of any kind and there is no sex i. the story with anyone 18 or younger. Again thank you for reading and feedback is always welcome. And one last thing. its called "Girl's Trip" with an apostrophe because its Terry's trip alone. No girlfriend accompanied her.

Girl's trip part two.

It was like déjà vu all over again...She thought as she quoted Yogi Berra.

Here she was, another cruise where she stood on her stateroom balcony wearing no more than her platformed rubber soled black flip flops as sea gulls chatted endlessly over head under a full moon and pristine blue waves crashed against the massive luxury liner as a strong wind blew through her long silky locks.

There was one other thing going on that reminded her of her last trip without her husband. The soundly sleeping 25 year old Caucasian suitor that she had recently fucked into dream free unconsciousness.

When did these young white guys start taking such a liking to mature black women? After Jason, she had promised her self that she was done "swirling". But obviously, "swirling" wasn't done with her. What was it about her that they liked so much?

Was it her natural bodybuilders physique? Her creamy dark skin? Her deep sultry voice? Her full collagen free lips? Her huge clit? Her mesmerizing "cat eyes?"

"Wesley", her 25 year old dark haired surfer bodied lover never let on as to why he had so boldly approached her and made his intentions of getting between her legs tonight well known as she threw the dice on the craps table.

He didn't even flinch when she leveled with him about her age. He simply smiled and remarked about how evidently "black really doesn't crack".

After her week with Jason, she vowed that she'd never violate her marriage bonds again. Jason had taken her to the heights of ecstasy and then pushed even beyond those limits. There was nothing more that another tawdry adulterous encounter could have for her.

Or was it...?

Dante had been her only love outside of Jason before now. The once high school football team captain had provided her and their children with a great and upscale life of mini mansions, luxury cars, designers clothing, country clubs and high dollar political fundraisers.. She rationalized that at some point, Dante had probably stepped outside the bounds of matrimony during their multi-decade time together. She had no credible evidence for this of course, but it made her own affairs more palatable in her eyes.

As they got better acquainted at the casino bar, Terry asked him if anyone had ever told him how much he resembled Channing Tatum; to which he countered with and asked with and asked if she had ever been told that she was a dead ringer for Angela Bassett in 2023?

She had indeed heard this many times before as he had heard the "Magic Mike" thing a lot over the last four or five years.

The two quickly made it to her stateroom. Once inside, Wesley ripped Terry's shorts in two with one powerful tug. It pleased him to see that she wore No panties and that her cleanly shaven black pussy was on full display.

He wrapped his hands around her firm and shapely ass; honed from hundreds of daily body weight squats. His ebony female college professor that he used to fuck had a ginormous jiggling booty. But Terry's ass was round and hard, and like his professor, he hoped that she would be open to allowing him to explore the insides of her chocolate buttocks with his vanilla probing tool.

But before it could reach her murky depths, she had plans to allow it to tickle her tonsils.

She squatted down on powerful leg muscles as she pulled his rigid white member from his shorts. She remarked about how massive and long it was and jokingly asked him if some "brother from the ship" had loaned him the dong for the evening.

Her core muscles were incredible as she balanced herself in squat position while deep throating her lover, gripping his ass cheek with one hand while furiously rubbing her clit and squirting on the floor with the other.

He sent her into orgasmic overdrive when he "confessed" that he exclusively dates and fucks black women.

She stopped sucking long enough to ask him had he familiarized himself with the "side effects" of black pussy to which he not only affirmed that he had, but also, went on to recite some of his favorite side effects.

"Fast cumming, unplanned pregnancies, instant marriage proposals, sleeping inside of it."

The moment had arrived. His white cock was now hard enough to hammer nails after she extracted it from her mouth.

He laid her down on her back on the bed. Terry hiked her legs to the point where her flip flops were parallel with the ceiling. She silently mouthed "forgive me Dante" as Wesley's cock slowly parted her hungry pussy lips.

Once he was fully inside, he attempted to control the pace with slow deliberate strokes. He thrusted in slowly and pulled out even slower.

But Terry had other plans.

"I'm not laying here on my back with my legs inverted, and wearing come fuck me shoes just so you can play in this pussy. I brought you here to fuck it. Now come on white boy and fuck me."

Wesley was nothing if not respectful of his elders and highly obedient...

He begins to furiously pound Terry's 58 year old pussy. He humped up and down like a jack hammer as a continuous Caribbean breeze cooled them down as it found its way through the open balcony door and curtain.

A passerby party boat full of drunken revelers had spotted the swirling duo and kept pace with the ship for a bit to take in the hot naked action.

Wesley spotted them first and alerted Terry who turned her neck to see the cheering crowd and she then blew them a kiss.

Wesley asked her if she wanted him, to draw the curtain closed to which she replied with an emphatic

"No!"

In fact, she had him to pull out and she then got on all fours and faced the boat as he pounded her from behind as she waved to the interloping voyeurs.

Soon the party boat moved on and it was just the two of them once again.

Wesley began to lube her butthole with a finger and saliva as she asked him where "this was going."

He showed her as his cock slid out of her pussy and he "accidentally" inserted it into her chocolate booty to which she protested "wrong hole! Wrong hole!"

But the words "stop" or "take it out" never left her lips.

Dante had once fucked her in her ass. Or rather attempted to. He backed off as she protested about the pain. But he, unlike Wesley didn't register that she never told him to stop.

She looked down at her wedding ring. She didn't really feel guilty. Two dalliances in forty years shouldn't be a deal breaker in anyone's book. She saw no reason to take it off either; her father in law had once told her that "locks only keep honest people out of your home", and she deduced that a wedding ring only scares away a person who respects matrimony.

Another reason why she didn't feel bad was due to Dante liking to "roleplay". Their normal routines called for him to ironically play, wait for it...a white man fucking a married black woman behind her husband's back.

The roles ranged from him playing a doctor giving a sex starved housewife "extra treatments" in his examining room to playing an AC repairman who'd prefer pussy over money as payment for "services rendered."

Wesley couldn't take it any longer and nor could she. She begged him to cum as she felt that she had found a new level of respect for the toughness of "the bottom" in a gay relationship, as Wesley had turned her sorely used butthole every which way but loose.

He came with the fury of a freight train in notch 8. He unleashed thick streams of cum inside of her ass that would've made "The Sultan of Swat" Peter North reconsider if he were truly "The Goat". While he came she farted some of it back out and it landed on her butt cheeks and his stomach.

She embarrassingly apologized as she explained that sometimes when she has a very intense orgasm, she'll pass gas involuntarily.

He didn't care though. His attraction to her wouldn't allow him to ever think ill of her in the slightest.

For Wesley, black women were the best and she was at the top of the heap. Before the week would be over, he was convinced that he'd share with her just how hard he had fallen for this woman who was old enough to be even older than his mother.

And much better looking....