Girls Trip Ch. 03: Cassie

Story Info
The Girls trip begins.
4.4k words
4.09
8.4k
13

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheCore2
TheCore2
53 Followers

Note: This story is about extramarital activity by the wife, with the husband's encouragement. If that is not what you're into, please skip it.

Cassie dragged her suitcase through the airport doors and walked out to the passenger pickup area, pausing to remove her sweatshirt as the hot summer air hit her. Her eyes searched the incoming cars. After a few minutes, she heard a car honking obnoxiously and the sound of a group of women yelling. She smiled. The other passengers on the curb turned and stared at her as it became clear that the ruckus involved her. She stepped off the curb and strode purposely toward the car, where three 30-something women were hanging out of the windows and waving like lunatics.

"Oh my god!" Brittany shrieked, hopping out of the passenger side door and launching herself at Cassie.

Two other women soon followed, encircling her in a giant bear hug.

"I'm so happy to see you guys," said Cassie.

The line of cars behind them started honking. They were blocking traffic.

"Alright assholes," Naomi yelled at them, "we're moving, we're moving."

Cassie grabbed her bag, threw it in the trunk of Victoria's rental car, and slid into the backseat.

"How is the house, is it nice?" Cassie asked. She had been the last to fly in. The other women had arrived earlier that day and already had time to head to the house and do a quick grocery run before coming to pick her up.

"It's cute," chirped Victoria, putting the car into gear and navigating through the airport traffic.

The house was about 30 minutes from the airport in a small town none of them had ever heard of before. As they drove, they chatted animatedly, catching up on the major life details they had missed in each other's lives since their last trip.

"How's the promotion?" Cassie asked Victoria.

"Its fine," Victoria said, chewing her lip. "My law firm is just really competitive and I'm having some trouble with my new boss. He's impossible to please."

"Ugh, I'm sorry. In what way?" asked Cassie.

"He just..." Victoria trailed off, apparently lost in thought.

"There are some men you can just never make happy," said Brittany, filling the silence. The bitterness was evident in her voice.

"Wow, how's everything going with you," asked Cassie.

"Oh, just fantastic." said Brittany, smiling a big fake smile, "why ever would you think otherwise?"

Cassie laughed. "Well that doesn't sound suspicious." She turned to the gorgeous, dark-haired woman sitting next to her. "Naomi, dare I ask?"

"Everything is great! I have no reason to complain," said Naomi, with what seemed like a little too much enthusiasm.

"Why do I feel like everyone is hiding something?" laughed Cassie.

"Well, why don't you tell us what's new with you?" asked Brittany pointedly.

Cassie stopped and thought to herself. Well, my husband just let me know he gets off to the idea of me sleeping with other people.

"Right, so are we almost there?" Cassie asked.

Brittany laughed. "Smooth subject change there."

The scenery outside the car window had changed from city to rural to small town. Large pine trees lined the roads and just beyond the border of houses they could see slivers of blue lake. They passed a line of people waiting outside of an ice cream shop, several antique stores, and some local restaurants. Finally, Victoria turned the car into the driveway of one of the lake-front houses and parked.

"We're here." she said.

Cassie stepped down from the car and looked around. The house was actually more of a small cottage with a detached garage. She walked around to the back of the cottage. The yard ended at the lake, with a boatless pier stretching out onto the water and a small section of sand buffering the water and grass. There was a deck lining the back of the house with sun chairs, and a firepit in the yard.

Inside, the house was wood paneled and decorated with shells and other beach paraphernalia. There were traces of sand on the wood floor. Cassie dragged her luggage to the back bedroom and unzipped it. She changed out of her plane clothes, throwing on some spandex shorts and a tank top without a bra. Much better.

In the kitchen, Brittany was already opening a bottle of vodka and pouring drinks, her blonde head nodding along to music blaring from her iPhone speakers.

"Let's do shots," she said, grinning mischievously.

Cassie had already opened her mouth to reply with a "no thanks" when Victoria stepped into the kitchen.

"Did someone say shots?" asked Victoria. "yes, please. I need all the alcohol."

"I'm in," said Naomi, trailing behind her.

"I guess we're doing shots," shrugged Cassie.

"Yes!" exclaimed Brittany, doing a victory dance, her breasts bouncing around under her shirt, clearly also braless.

A few hours later, Cassie was drunk. The four women were seated around the square kitchen table and had been swapping increasingly personal details of their lives and laughing. Naomi was cracking them up with stories of her recent hookups, each one more awkward than the last. She seemed to have an endless string of unsatisfactory sexual experiences. Victoria, on the other hand was too busy at work to go out on dates so she'd been hooking up with one of her colleagues at the office.

Listening to their stories, Cassie couldn't help but feel grateful to be past that part of her life and in a committed marriage. Although... was she? She felt a sense of unease as she thought about her marriage. Cassie didn't usually drink very much - it interfered with her lifestyle and it just generally wasn't something she enjoyed, but tonight she was making an exception. It had been a tough week with Diego gone and she still had some underlying apprehension about his fantasy reveal. She was trying to be ok with it, but...

She set her drink down on the table and blurted out, "Diego wants me to sleep with other men."

There was a stunned silence as all eyes turned to her.

"I'm sorry, what?" said Victoria.

"Well, ok, so he says he doesn't actually want me to sleep with them. He just wants me to like flirt and touch other men and then maybe tell him I slept with them?" said Cassie, "I don't know."

"Nope, it's not getting any clearer," said Victoria.

"So you have a free pass to be slutty and then he gets off to it?" asked Brittany. "How is this a problem?"

"Are you ok with this?" asked Naomi.

"I don't know" Cassie repeated, resting her arms on the cool table top and laying her head on them. "Does this seem normal to you guys? What kind of husband wants to share his wife?"

"I will admit, I did not see this coming," said Victoria slowly. "But I mean, we all know that Diego really loves you."

"Exactly. And every couple makes their own rules. Every couple is different," said Naomi. "No judgement here. But if you're not cool with it then just don't do it."

"Yes. Ditto. What they said. But also, you should totally do it." said Brittany.

"If I did it, what would that do to my marriage?" asked Cassie, "what kind of wife would I be?"

"A very hot and sexually fulfilled one," said Brittany.

Cassie laughed. She felt slightly better that her friends hadn't reacted in a horrified manner - maybe this really wasn't such a big deal. She relaxed a little into her seat and took another shot.

The next morning she woke up feeling like death personified. Her head was pounding and her stomach felt queasy. Uuuggghh she moaned, burying her head under a pillow. Naomi bounded into the room cheerily, cup of coffee in hand, looking fresh-faced and wearing just an over-sized tee shirt and panties.

"I thought I heard you," she said, then deadpanned "You look great."

"Fuck you," said Cassie, "How are you not hungover?"

"I feel good," said Naomi. "I don't know, I slept really well."

Cassie just glared at her. Naomi placed a glass of water and several extra strength Tylenol on Cassie's bedside table, then dance walked out. After taking the Tylenol, Cassie stumbled into the kitchen, chugged two large glasses of water, and made herself a coffee on the Keurig. So many bags of chips and empty bottles littered the kitchen table that she had to clear herself a space before she could sit down.

"So, what are we doing today?" asked Naomi, still annoyingly cheery.

"There's a river near here, we could go tubing," said Victoria, who was laying on the couch, balancing her coffee mug on her stomach and drinking it with a straw.

"Laying in an inner tube and not moving seems like the right level of activity," said Cassie. "Where's Brittany?"

As if on cue, Brittany rounded the corner already in her bathing suit. Her swimsuit model body looked flawless in her tiny thong bottoms and a triangle top that covered her nipples and not much else.

"I would absolutely have sex with you right now," said Naomi, staring at her.

Brittany turned and blew her a kiss, "anytime."

A few hours later, the women were throwing their inner tubes out onto the cold river. Cassie bent over to tie her tube to the floatie that held a cooler with drinks and a small waterproof stereo. She had opted for her green bralette bikini top and matching bottoms that tied together on the side with string. Her bottoms were not quite a thong, but showed a generous amount of her ass and her top lacked any padding, allowing her pronounced nipples to be visible through the fabric. The water hit just below her knee and she jumped into it easily. Victoria, on the other hand, was petite and struggled to climb into the tube, her navy bikini top slipping down and exposing several extra inches of her large breasts in the process. Naomi came over to help her, Naomi's slender body moving gracefully as she navigated the rocky river bottom. She pushed a lock of her dark hair out of her face and held the edge of the tube steady for Victoria. Naomi was wearing an orange one-piece with deep cutouts on the sides, that complimented her olive skin tone. The front of her suit plunged deep past her cleavage.

Once Victoria was situated, Brittany and Naomi jumped into their tubes with considerably more ease and the group set off, sipping drinks, singing along to the music, and gossiping. Cassie laid back in her tube, completely relaxed and letting her fingers trace the top of water. They floated past several turtles and a family of ducks. A narrow trail ran along the shoulder of the bank and beyond that was a line of houses. For the most part, they were alone on the river. However, about 30 minutes into their trip they saw a group of hikers up on the trail, all men, who stopped and stared at the group of women floating below in their bikinis.

Cassie felt a mild flicker of annoyance at their overtness, but she supposed she couldn't blame them. Her friends were hot - each sexy in a completely different way. Brittany, on the other hand, was clearly not annoyed and gave them an enthusiastic wave. She then pulled her bikini top up and flashed them. Brittany's breasts were large and round, with upturned nipples. Cassie found it hard not to stare at them. The men started cheering.

"Oh my god, Brittany," said Naomi, looking shocked.

Victoria started laughing hysterically, then removed her top as well, her large tits shaking as she laughed. The men started hooting even louder. Brittany did a shimmy movement, shaking her breasts back-and-forth. Cassie felt oddly aroused watching the exchange, the clear and obvious attraction from the men combined with her friends' sexy topless bodies. There was something primal to it.

Slowly, the noise from the men faded as the girls floated further down the river, then they passed around a bend and were gone from sight. Victoria pulled her top back down, but Brittany had fully untied hers and looked like she had no plans to replace it.

"Well this is a new side to you," Cassie joked.

"Peter is having an affair," said Brittany matter-of-factly.

"What?" exclaimed Victoria, "are you ok?"

"I'm fine," said Brittany, looking unbothered. "Great even - finding out my husband is cheating was kind of freeing actually." Then she turned and looked directly at Cassie, "You know, about what Diego said to you... you can do everything right in a marriage, be the perfect wife, and things still don't work out." There was just a hint of sadness in her voice.

Cassie sat silently in her inner tube as Brittany's words washed over her.

"I'm sorry, I just can't process anything you're saying right now because I'm so distracted by your amazing tits," said Naomi.

Later that evening, the group was huddled in the single shared bathroom of the cottage, fighting for mirror space. Victoria had found some local dive bar that had karaoke on Sunday nights so they were going out. Cassie wasn't sure why karaoke appealed to people so much, her friends included, but whatever. There didn't seem to be much other night life in this small town. Cassie had thrown on a white cropped tank top that exposed her lean and toned abs and pushed her small breasts up into just a hint of cleavage. She paired it with cutoff jean shorts that were just barely long enough to cover her ass, and a pair of sandals. Her hair was styled in a messy side braid. Per usual, Cassie was the first one ready. She wasn't a fan of wearing much makeup and she preferred to let her curly hair do what it wanted, or just tie it back. She had a little time to check in with Diego before they headed out. Cassie opened her text messages and typed.

(Cassie) Hey babe, we're going out to karaoke tonight. God help me.

(Cassie) I might be out late.

(Diego) Ha, ok have fun. Love you.

(Cassie) Love you too.

Her friends were walking in and out of each other's rooms in various states of undress as they sampled different outfits they'd brought and borrowed clothes from one another. Victoria finally settled on a flowy skirt with a tight top that left an inch of skin visible at her midriff and greatly accentuated her boobs. Brittany had chosen a crop top and jean shorts like Cassie, and Naomi wore a black sundress that was so short it showed a glimpse of her ass every time she bent over. They headed out a little after 8 PM and walked the short distance to the bar. They maneuvered around the handful of cars that filled the gravel parking lot and pulled open the wooden door. A long bar ran the length of the wall and a pool table sat in one corner. The DJ was setting up for karaoke in another.

Walking in, Cassie noticed more than a few heads turn their way. The patrons were mostly older, 50s or 60s and looked like locals. The group of women stood out and were attracting a bit of attention. Brittany, seemingly oblivious to the stares, marched to the bar to order some drinks. However, Cassie had her eye on the pool table.

"Want to play?" she asked Victoria.

The two headed over, passing in front of a table where three men in their 50s sat drinking beers. "Damn" she heard one of them exclaim as they walked past, the men's heads turning to follow them. Then, not two minutes after she and Victoria had set up the pool table, a non-descript White guy in his mid-40s, approached them.

"Can I join you?" he asked, setting a few quarters on top of the pool table.

"Actually," Cassie started to say, as Brittany walked up behind her and handed her a drink.

"Yeah definitely," said Brittany, smiling at the guy. Cassie glared daggers at her.

"Great," he said, extending a hand to Cassie. "I'm Roger."

For the next hour, Cassie fended off Roger's alternating attempts to hit on her and Victoria (he was clearly trying to see which of them he had the better chance of sleeping with - it was neither). They played a few rounds of pool and then settled at a high-top table. Brittany had wandered back over to the bar when the pool game started and was now being chatted up by an older gentleman who looked to be about 75.

Cassie looked up when the bar door opened to see a group of men enter that were almost as out of place as she and her friends. There were about 7 or 8 total. Most of them were tall and looked to be in their mid-30s or late 20s. At first she thought they were a sports team of some kind, but on further inspection they were a sort of eclectic mix with some of them looking more hipster than athlete.

Her gaze settled on the man who walked in last. He was tall, at least 6'3, Black, and built like an NFL linebacker. His face was handsome, with short buzzed hair and a touch of stubble on this square jaw. He and his friends chose a table in the corner near where the karaoke was about to start and sat down. Cassie felt an immediate buzz of desire as the man looked up and met her eyes. He was one of the most attractive men Cassie had seen in real life. She looked away quickly and realized that Roger had been talking to her about something.

"Karaoke is starting! We're going to sign up for a song," exclaimed Brittany and Naomi, grabbing Cassie by the arm.

Grateful for the excuse to leave, she turned and gave Roger an apologetic shrug, then unceremoniously walked away to follow her friends. Victoria, on the other hand, stood frozen in place, staring at the men who had just entered. What's up with her, Cassie wondered, but she was already halfway to the karaoke area and had to devote her attention to preventing Naomi and Brittany from signing her up for a song against her will. She sat down at a table immediately across from the group of men, settling in to watch her friends.

Brittany and Naomi were sexy, beautiful, smart women, but they were god-awful at karaoke. Cassie did her best to cheerlead for them, as they sang one off-key line after another. You couldn't say they didn't commit. During the song, the guys at the other table had been cheering too and as soon as it ended Brittany went straight over and started introducing herself. Naomi, also an extrovert, followed. Cassie sat at the table with Victoria, who was sitting oddly rigid, but seemed to have mostly recovered from whatever had startled her earlier.

"That guy is totally checking you out," Victoria said to Cassie, motioning with her chin to the attractive Black man Cassie had seen earlier. "He's been raking his eyes up those long legs of yours and staring."

Cassie met his eyes briefly and smiled. This time he was the one to look away. Another song came on and someone else took their turn in front of the mic. Brittany came over to the table and sat next to Cassie.

"They're here on a bachelor's trip," she said, motioning to the group of men across from them. "They're from out of town like us." She turned and smiled warmly at one of the men she'd been talking to earlier as he approached.

He smiled back at her, then turned to Cassie and said bluntly, "My friend thinks you're hot." He pointed at the guy she'd been exchanging glances with. "Are you into him? He's on the shy side so I thought I'd come talk to you for him."

What were they, in middle school? Thought Cassie. But she felt an intense rush of pleasure nonetheless. She was used to getting hit on by men she wasn't attracted to, but this was different. To say she was attracted to him was an understatement. She paused for a brief second, feeling torn. A part of her wanted to say yes, but she was married. To a man that had explicitly told her he wanted her to flirt.

She made up her mind in an instant. "Yeah, he's super hot." she said.

"Great," the guy said, walking back to his group of friends and talking animatedly.

Another 15 minutes passed and Cassie thought maybe nothing was going to happen. She went back to the bar to get another round of drinks for her and her girl friends. While she was waiting, she felt someone come up behind her. Someone very tall and broad. She turned around to find the attractive guy looking down at her.

"Hi," he said, "I'm Devin."

"Cassie," she said, looking up into his dark brown eyes.

"Can't help but notice you don't seem to be a fan of karaoke," he said.

TheCore2
TheCore2
53 Followers
12