All Comments on 'Girls Trip Ch. 03: Cassie'

by TheCore2

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

Love where this is going

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yep down the well trodden path of cuckhood. Its strange how all these married women in these stories never actually think about thier husbands while being finger fucked by someone.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is heading in the right direction for sure. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

three fantastic stories... please never stop.... cuckolding wives canHW

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That's a divorce. And stupid to boot. Never continue.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5 stars. Erotic, posted to the correct category, well-written. Ignore the haters. Will be looking forward to the fourth instalment.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot story even though divorce will be a guarantee in the future. Many try this and some do it once away drunk as excuses and can deal. Some try when on vacation only and are ok but the ones that try it as a lifestyle it will alway end badly even when both are into it . I know guys sometimes push it because they are serial cheaters and use this as a balance so they ca NT get in trouble because they are letting their wife get dick as well . This make for a great read , movie or porn but in real life it shows disrespect, no real love which creates a lying sneaky cheating relationship . There is the rare guy who gets off on this but the woman eventually will get feelings for one or like the way they sexually gel and that’s the beginning of the end . A guy was into it as he cheated often and had his wife getting fucked telling of her getting dped by two gangbangers twenty years younger at a casino. They strattled the huge sided one while the other locked hands behind her neck keeping her arms over head as he forced his Vick up her as he put it her dirty whore slutty white married mommy ass. They had her begging and screaming all night doing the most vile things making her rim them , face fuck , anal , ass to mouth and pissed all over her face then dick slapped her. She had love bites from head to foot and tried to get her to go with them for a week or two to meet the crew . Laughing they said the guys love a white pig to break in. They continue with the lifestyle and she eventually dumped him for a guy she met who’s wife was pushing him in the lifestyle but he hated sharing.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Hot white trash whore finds her stereotypical big black clown.

Satinlover69Satinlover694 months ago

I’m really enjoying this story series. This chapter was perfect. Just the right level of tease for the reader. Be careful what you wish for Diego……

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheCore2@TheCore2
We are a husband and wife that spend quality time together writing erotica. We hope you enjoy as much as we did. We are currently working on Girl's Trip, the story of four best friends on a girl's trip. Each woman will ultimately have ~6 chapters told from her perspective. T...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES