Girls Trip Ch. 03: Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How could you tell?" she asked sarcastically. "I don't really get the appeal, but my friends love it and I love them." She paused. "Can't help but notice you weren't up there singing your little heart out either."

"Nobody needs to be subjected to that," he said, his eyes creasing into a smile. The bartender set 4 drinks and 4 shot glasses on the counter in front of them. "I'd offer to buy you a drink, but it looks like you already have... several"

Cassie laughed. "I do, but you're welcome to join us for this round." She looked back at the table for her friends. Victoria was at a different table entirely, deep in discussion with one of the guys from the other group. Brittany was nowhere to be seen. Only Naomi sat waiting for her return. "It looks like I have extra anyway." she said.

Back at the table, Devin sat next to Cassie, so close their legs occasionally brushed. She felt tiny next to him, something she rarely felt at 5'10'', and found it incredibly attractive. Another of the guys sat next to Naomi and the four did their shots before launching into easy conversation, occasionally stopping to cheer for the karaoke singers. Eventually the karaoke dwindled and the DJ switched the music over to something similar to what you'd find at a club. A few people got up and started grinding against each other on the dance floor.

"Now this is more my speed," said Devin, getting up and extending his hand to Cassie.

They joined the group of people dancing. Cassie moved her hips to the beat, feeling relaxed and pleasantly tipsy from the alcohol. She felt a hand on her waist gently guiding her backward until she was pressed into his warm, large body. Devin was standing behind her, his chest to her back with her ass pressed into his groin. He was matching her movements. She leaned back into him, enjoying the feeling. As they danced, Cassie felt his hands starting to roam. They moved onto her bare stomach and up underneath her shirt over her ribs, then down her sides to her hips. She started twisting her hips slowly, grinding her ass into him. She felt his dick harden and his hands moved more urgently, tentatively letting his hands settle on her ass, then grabbing a handful when she didn't move to push him away. She arched her back, encouraging him. He slid his hands down her ass to the bottom edge of her shorts, where he hooked a finger inside and pulled. Slowly he started tracing his finger around to the front of her. She felt her whole body go hot. His finger was just inches from her pussy. He grabbed her braid and pulled gently, moving her head to one side and exposing her neck. She felt his lips kissing her upper back, then her neck, and a soft moan escaped her.

"Hey guys, we're getting ready to head out - where are we going after this?" It was one of Devin's friends, drunk and oblivious to what he was disrupting.

Cassie's head cleared slightly. Where were her friends? She looked around, dazed. All four had reappeared and were seated around a large table with the guys, talking. Devin grabbed Cassie's hand and the walked over to the table. He sat down and pulled her onto his lap. She could feel his hard dick beneath her ass, and she shifted slightly, enjoying the look that crossed his face.

"I think we're going to head home boys," said Brittany, surprising Cassie, who assumed her newly-liberated friend would be the last one to call it a night.

"Are you sure?" asked one of the guys, looking severely disappointed. "We have a house here we could go back to and keep the party going."

"No, sorry," said Victoria, firmly. "We've really got to go."

Devin put his lips to Cassie's ear. "I know your friends want to leave, but do you want to come back with me?" he whispered.

She considered it. Everything inside of her wanted to go with him, but she knew she shouldn't. That was past the line Diego and her had agreed on, and she didn't want to abandon her friends either.

"I can't," she said quietly, turning so their faces were almost touching. "I have to go with my friends."

Brittany was already out of her seat and grabbing Cassie by the arm again. Cassie looked back once more over her shoulder as she was dragged out of the bar. Devin was still staring at her.

At 2 AM, Cassie was lying in bed in a tank top and panties, wide awake. She kept envisioning what would have happened if she'd said yes and gone home with Devin. She imagined him bringing her up to his room and stripping off her clothes slowly. In her mind, she was climbing on top of him and straddling his legs while he sucked on her tits. She slowly eased herself onto his cock and was riding him while he guided her with those same hands that had gripped her earlier in the night. Her pussy throbbed at the thought. She moved her hand and pressed gently on her clit, hoping to find some relief, but tonight she knew her fingers wouldn't be enough. She was craving the feeling of a hard cock inside of her. His hard cock.

She flipped her phone open and found Diego's name.

(Cassie) I met a guy tonight who wanted to fuck me.

(Cassie) I really wanted to let him.

12