Girls Trip Pt. 01

Story Info
Hook up on a girls trip.
1.5k words
3.91
5.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friends and I board the ship for our girls vacation. A much need break from work after a long year of working too many hours. The ship is large, and dozens of people mill along the deck talking and getting a feel for the layout.

We head towards our rooms 2 floors down, but as we reach the stairs I see you standing a few feet away with some friends of your own. You turn my way just in time for our eyes to meet and I blush deeply as I give you a sweet smile. Your gaze doesn't leave me until I disappear through the door.

The girls and I enter our rooms and take some time putting our things away before getting ready for our first evening of the cruise. We had decided in advance that we would go to the small club and bar the cruise has on board and have some drinks.

I slip into a flowy black dress I bought especially for this trip. The dress has a halter that is fitted, hugging my breasts and showing a dangerous amount of cleavage, the skirt flowing out at my hips and stopping mid thigh. My bra is lacey balconette that leaves the top half of my doubles on display and I wear a matching pair of cheeky panties. My hair is in waves down my shoulders and back and my make up is a soft smokey look. I opt for comfort for my final touch and slip into a black pair of ballet flats.

Leaving my purse in the room I slip my ID, wallet, and room key into the hidden pocket of the dresses skirt and exit my room. My friends already in the hall we head up the stairs and towards the back if the ship where the club is housed.

We enter the lightly packed space, the lights are low and the music is loud. Plenty of people are already on the dance floor but we head to the bar. We quickly throw back the shots and my friends head out to the floor to dance with a group of men on the other side. I watch as they start grinding against the guys and each other and order another shot.

You came in while we were taking shots and watched as my friends left me alone at the bar top. Your eyes trailing over my frame as I lean against the counter unaware of your presence. As I turn back toward the bartender you head my way. Stepping right up behind me and bringing your mouth to my ear, "You don't want to dance with your friends?"

I jump, caught off guard by you being so close unexpectedly, a small sound of fright spilling from my lips and making you chuckle. Your fingers find my waist and slowly slide over the material until your hands are pulling me back into you. I turn my face to look up at you over my shoulder and relax when our eyes meet. For some unknown reason I can't explain I feel a pull towards you and the tug of the sting makes me let my guard down.

"Nah, they are having plenty of fun without me. And the people over here are much more intriguing". I toss back the next shot to try and calm the butterflies raging in my lower belly and set the glass down on the table, catching the bartenders attention and indicating another.

"You better slow down beautiful or you won't remember the night come morning" leaning closer to me you add in a whisper "and you're going to want to remember every detail". Your words send a shiver through my entire body that you don't miss with how close you are pressed against me. "I'll have you shivering for a much different reason soon"

I slam down the next shot and turn in your arms. Your hands sliding along my waist as I do but then moving down to my juicy ass once I face you. Your palms cup my cheeks for a moment before your right hand releases and pulls away. Before i can question why you took your hand off me your palm lands flat against my round flesh hard, your lips covering mine as I gasp and tense. The sound of the spank swallowed up by the music.

You deepen the kiss, my body relaxing again and I open for you. Your tongue entering my mouth and dancing with mine tasting the shots I've already had. My hand runs up your lower abdomen to your chest and I fist the material tightly, pulling you down against me more.

Breaking the kiss you smirk down at me before releasing me and slipping your hand into mine. I turn and tug me along, not that I put up any fight, leading me towards the single occupancy bathrooms at the back of the club. Luckily there is no line and the second door you try is unlocked.

You push it open, pull me inside and shove me up against the door as it clicks shut. Your hand moves around my throat as you lock it with your other hand your fingers flexing against my skin as I swallow and look into your eyes.

Your hand tightens just enough at my throat to imply your in control while your other hand finds my thigh and slowly trails up my creamy flesh under the dress. When you reaching my panties you run your knuckles over the material between my legs and hmm in approval. "You are absolutely soaked for me" you growl.

Pulling the material aside you slip 2 fingers into my tight core and slowly pump them in and out before pulling them back out and moving to the button on your pants. My breasts are rising and falling with my shallow breasts as you lower your zipper and pull out your thick hard cock.

Stepping into me you grab my thigh and pull it up to your hip, spreading my legs for you in the process. Your fingers dig into my flesh and you press firmly against me letting me feel how hard you are. "Don't move" you command as you release my leg and slide your hand between us under my dress again.

Taking your thick cock in hand you bring it to my center and use a finger to slide the panty material aside again. You line your cock up with my entrance through my folds and pause for a moment letting my mind catch up and giving me a brief moment to tell you no.

I say nothing and you take that as consent as you shove up inside me burying your length in my tight cunt to the hilt in one fluid thrust. I cry out and your hand tightens around my throat cutting off the air and the sound at the same time. "Fuuuuuuuck you are so God damned tight" you hiss through your teeth.

You relax your hand allowing me to gasp in air and start to pull out of my core slowly until just your weeping head is left inside me. Your hand tightens around my throat again as you thrust in hard your tip hitting my cervix and making my pussy clamp around you. You relax your hand again and start to pump in and out at a steady pace.

My whimpers and moan fill the bathroom between your grunts. My hands moving from the door to your sides and digging my nails into your flesh as you wind my body up tight. The bite of pain makes you growl and fuck up into me harder. Roughly pounding into my sweet little pussy and feeling my walls pulsate around you.

My orgasm hits fast and I explode around you, my core gripping you hard and milking your cock in ripples of contracting muscles. I cry out and my body shudders as my intense pleasure rolls through me. My sounds and tight cunt bring you to edge much quicker than you are used to and you quickly pull out stepping back and pushing me down to my knees in front of you.

"Open" you grit out grabbing the base of your cock and pushing the head against my lips. I obey and you thrust in immediately. Fucking my mouth with wild abandon, gaging me and making tears run down my cheeks. Between already being so close and the sight you lose control and your cock erupts into the back of my throat. Rope after rope of your warm sticky seed fill my mouth and I work hard to swallow before it becomes too much.

"Good girl" you praise, your hand coming to my face and cupping it gently. Your thumb running softly over my cheek as the last few spurts of cum spill onto my tongue. You slip from my mouth, your head skims across my lips and down my chin before bouncing in front of my face. "Swallow the rest my little slut"

I close my lips and swallow the remaining cum in my mouth. You watch as my throat works to take the last few drops and smile down at me "Very good girl".........