All Comments on 'Girls Wear Swimsuits, Boys Go Nude'

by Totzman

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Worth waiting

I was rooting for Nick the entire time and he finally got what he deserved. So much well deserved fairness for all. Hope Nick enjoyed the next instructor just as much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Monica

Hope Nick and Monica become a couple.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 4 years ago
You didn't mention it, but > . .

. . . there was a tradition in the forties and fifties that boys swam nude while girls were required to wear suits.

PugzillaPugzillaalmost 4 years ago
Glad you are writing again

It would be great if you finished the Sharking Day story.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Good story, but boys nude girls with suits and nude Secretary Day? Really?

I know fantasy fiction. Loved the story. I would think the ladies would like that he had staying power instead of being a 1 Hump Chump.

I'd love to see him with Monica though.

Thanks for sharing.

desirekirtidesirekirtialmost 4 years ago
Worth the time

It was a quite a long story, but it was completely worth the time! Well written and well imagined.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very Good

Now Nick needs to see Dr Erin Bishop and her nurse plus his mom Debra and sister Courtney in the nude. To be fair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A+

Great story. Loved how you weaved in the characters from the "Nude Secretaries Day" stories.

Pugz is right, glad to have you back and would love to see "Sharking Day" continued.

TotzmanTotzmanalmost 4 years agoAuthor
I can't believe

people are still interested in the Sharking Day conclusion after 12 years! Well, I'll reread part 1 and see what I can do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Booby Bunk

Ashley should have been told Caleb and Nick were getting private dances in the VIP area. After a couple complimentary drinks she would be talked into giving a private dance herself, she lets her jealousy get the best of her and takes a big shot and does it. Of course one private dance leads to another and another. Several drinks later she's eating up all the attention and forgets about Caleb and Nick who end up waiting outside for hours. In the end Ashley is has a second job and a ton of cash.

PugzillaPugzillaalmost 4 years ago
Have to admit I borrowed liberally from Sharking Day

AngelaSaxon's Bikini Beach 2 is probably my favorite all time story but the Sharking Day concept is the one that intrigues me the most. I'd like to say it really inspired my entire body of work but if one called it theft instead of inspiration I'd have a hard time denying it. You will always be one of my favorite authors based on the strength of the first Sharking day entry. I have a forced exposure fetish that I'm sure is wrapped in a power fantasy. You did a great job of capturing that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
well written and interesting

Hope Nick and Monica eventually wind up together. In my first high school (the second didn't have a pool), swimming was a required part of PE for a semester. Sexes were separated, for good reason (in loco parentis), but the boys were ordered to swim nude. Some were embarrassed -- the ones who were overweight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Delightful sequel to the Nude Secretaries Day stories. Please consider a different venue for the next NSD, maybe a company picnic or a corporate retreat. Outdoor nudity, goosing, and sex would be fascinating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Indescribable

Your title doesn't do justice to the concentration you've put into writing this story, but then I doubt any title would do it justice.

I liked Nick's journey of self-confidence, the affection that Ashley and Caleb show him, and Monica's loving nature. These are the kind of stories I love to read, and not ask for a sequel for, since it is complete in itself.

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

Loved it! Great combination of nudity, personal growth & sexy interactions!

DazzyDDazzyDalmost 4 years ago

Okay, true story,, swim class at college. No nude bit, bless her heartbeat. An attractive dark haired pretty girl was wearing a white suit. No problem until it got wet. The padding in a particular are had fallen out...gone! She definitely had dark hair. Some of the men and most of the ladies were embarrassed for her. Oh well!!

Tomh1966Tomh1966almost 3 years ago

Very very good. Better characters than typical.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 2 years ago

Ashley's job title is WRONG!

Physician's Assistant is the functional equivalent of a Nurse Practitioner, which is a post-bachelors degree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story has everything! CFNM. CMNF, ENF, caught naked, caught skinny dipping, naked on stage, and everyone naked!

maude1066maude1066over 1 year ago

I don't usually stories this long but you write so well and had such great plot that I couldn't stop. I like how Monica kept seeing NIck's election. She must have fallen love with him right then.

Great job. Thank you for takingetting the time to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will there be more of Monica?

TotzmanTotzmanover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous: Yes, there will be more of Monica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will Nicl see Monica again?

TotzmanTotzmanover 1 year agoAuthor

There's a good chance he will! She works for his dad after all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Klara shoud get a story too afer the nude secretary day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i like the romance

Whome1578Whome1578about 1 year ago

Very good story enjoyed it a lot going to see what other you wrote I may like. Think it was nice all nude when I was in my youth in middle school we swam the same way at the youth center but the swimming session was by gender. But still girls dressed males nude that was true many boy got shoved out to the pool area naked while girls was in pool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Teachers seen naked by there students is so good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous