Girls Wear Swimsuits, Boys Go Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she'd done it. He couldn't believe that she'd done it. She'd taken his challenge, it only seemed right that he take hers.

"Hey Latasha, can I have your phone number?" Nick shouted across the noise of the bar.

"I have a boyfriend!" the waitress replied, to which several patrons responded to by breaking out into laughter.

"Your loss!" Nick shouted, throwing his hands in the air.

Seconds later, he and Caleb were both in the parking lot.

"Damn, I'm going to have serious words with Billy about this," Caleb muttered. "Sorry dude, this has never happened before!"

"Don't worry about it," Nick muttered.

He scowled. He was nearly at the point where he could have busted a nut, too. Once again, things didn't go Nick's way.

"I swear, I'm never gonna get laid," Nick muttered, half-forgetting he was speaking out loud.

Caleb looked at him.

"Were you looking to bang that waitress?"

"I mean, her... or somebody..."

"Bro, relax. Your time will come."

"That's what I keep hearing. But it never happens! People are so full of shit." He looked up at the glowing neon breasts above the bar entrance and kicked an empty beer can.

"I feel you," Caleb said. "I had to wait forever to lose my virginity. But it still happened."

"You were fifteen!" Nick shot back.

"Like I said. Forever."

"That must have been hard," Nick said condescendingly.

"It was," Caleb said. "But I took a good long look at myself, analyzed who I was, and I made some changes. I mean, I've been trying to get with Ashley for a year now!"

Nick squinted.

"A year?" He thought Caleb's desire for Ashley was a recent development.

"Naw man, I asked her out at the start of freshman year," Caleb confessed. She didn't want me, and I don't blame her. I was immature, I was a wise-ass, I objectified her..."

"Thank God you've grown out of that," Nick jabbed.

"Ha ha bitch, I've grown more than you know. I used to think homophobic jokes were funny. I stopped that shit because Ashley made me realize they weren't. I used to not care what my major was, now I've got my future goals set." Caleb put his arm on Nick's shoulder and continued. "You see, you got to GROW, and the success will follow. It might take you longer than me. But it's not a race."

Nick thought about this.

"I hope you're right,"

"Trust me," Caleb assured him. "You will find a woman who will let you into her pants. Maybe sooner than you think."

As cliched as his words were, Nick felt truth behind them.

He stared at the bar in front of him and listened to the booming bass of the music inside. He felt a small tinge of hope that a woman was out there for him, even if tonight was not the night he would find her.

They waited fifteen minutes in the dark empty parking lot before Ashley finally emerged from the rear entrance. She was back in her jeans and sweater and very confused as to why her gentlemen companions had disappeared on her.

"Guys, what the hell?" she asked.

Caleb explained the situation, and suggested another establishment to celebrate Nick's promotion instead.

"Nah, Caleb, it's cool," Nick said. "It's almost eleven, and I got class in the morning, so I really should get home."

Ashley looked at him, disappointed. "You sure, Nick?"

He nodded.

"Sorry guys. I know you wanted to make this special, and you did. I had a blast tonight. But, other commitments take priority."

"Hey, it's cool," Caleb said. "You want to live responsibly. I respect that."

Nick began to wonder if maybe Caleb had changed.

"Well, I do want to give you something," Ashley said. "Close your eyes."

"Another surprise?" Nick asked skeptically.

"Close them!" Ashley urged.

Nick shut his eyes while Ashley opened the back door of Caleb's Bonneville. Nick heard her rummage around the back seat.

"Okay, open them!" she said.

Nick opened his eyes to see Ashley holding a bouquet of roses in her hands.

"Flowers? You bought me flowers?" Nick asked, incredulously.

Ashley dug her foot into the ground.

"Well, I didn't BUY them... a patient gave them to me at work today. Caleb won't let me keep them, so- my gift to you!"

"Hey, I didn't say you couldn't keep them!" Caleb said.

"But you don't like me having them because you won't buy me flowers yourself! So, I'm giving them to Nick."

She held them out for Nick to take. He took them.

"Well, thanks," Nick said. He smelled them. They were magnificent.

Caleb put his arm around Ashley.

"Hey. I'll buy you flowers sometime," he said. She looked at him.

"Thank you," she said, and kissed him. "Now let's get Nick back to his car."

It was a quiet drive back to LaPorte. Caleb kept his hand on Ashley's leg for most of the drive, while Nick held the bouquet in his hands, wondering just what he could have done this evening that might have improved his luck.

When they returned to the University, the parking lot was mostly empty, so it was very easy to find Nick's car. Caleb pulled up beside it and Nick got out.

"I'll see you back at the apartment," Caleb said. "Congratulations, again."

"Thanks, my man," Nick said. He extended his hand and they fist bumped.

"Congratulations, Nick," Ashley added.

"Thanks," Nick said to her. "Hey. How much did you make tonight?"

She fished a stack of bills out of her pants pocket.

"One hundred and twenty-eight dollars," she said, giggling.

Caleb looked at the stack of bills in his girlfriend's hands and his eyes went wide.

"Congratulations," Nick said to her. "I didn't think you would do it. You really inspired me. So I asked out that waitress."

He stood there beaming with pride before adding that she'd told him no.

"Well I'm glad you asked her," Ashley said. "You'll find a girl who tells you yes soon. I can feel it."

Nick thanked her and patted his hand on the hood of Caleb's car.

Caleb sped off to the parking lot exit, while Nick unlocked his Impala and got inside. He sighed as he collapsed into the driver's seat. His horniness was on overdrive; he wanted nothing more than to shoot a large wad of cum into a beautiful woman at that moment. But he'd never get back inside that bar even if he drove all the way there himself, and beautiful Ashley was likely minutes away from spreading her legs for Caleb- not him.

He wondered if he might have success masturbating tonight, with the images of Ashley's nearly nude dancing still playing in his mind, and Dee's sweet perfume on his clothes. He started up his car to head back to the apartment, hoping that the sounds of Ashley's orgasmic screaming through the bedroom walls wouldn't be a discouraging reminder of what he didn't have.

He pulled out of his parking place only to spot another car pulling into the lot. Curious, he pressed the brake pedal, wondering who might be arriving at the University at this time of night. He watched as the other car pulled into a spot, and the driver exited.

He couldn't tell who it was in the darkness, but the figure made their way up the steps towards the rec center. It wasn't until they had stepped under the illumination of one of the sidewalk lights that Nick saw who it was.

It was Monica.

Nick's heart spiked. He hadn't seen her since Monday, and had been praying they might cross paths all week. Now there she was, walking along the dark sidewalk towards the empty rec center. She removed her keys from her purse and unlocked the door, and disappeared inside the building.

Nick pulled back into his parking spot and shut off his engine. He doubted this would go well. There was little chance confronting her at this time of night would lead to any sort of positive outcome, but Nick wanted to talk to her again and he doubted he would get another chance.

He grabbed the roses and hurried out of the parking lot towards the looming distant building that contained the object of his affection. He arrived at the entrance only to find the doors locked. Monica had apparently locked them behind her. Nick stared at the locked doors in front of him despondently.

And then he remembered the west entrance.

The doors there had that defect, that would let him in even if the building was locked. Nick hurried around the building, and arrived at the west entrance, and after giving the doors a good yank, the door popped open. He stealthily sneaked inside.

He couldn't find a light switch, but knew the building's layout enough that he could find his way around in the dark. Quietly he crept down the hallway. He couldn't see any lights on anywhere, or hear a sound. He wondered if Monica was still in the building.

He checked Monica's office, but the room appeared empty. Puzzled, Nick looked to the pool room. The lights were off, but Nick decided to walk inside anyway.

The moonlight shined through the overhead windows and reflected on the still surface of the water. Nick stepped into the room; hearing nothing but the echo of his own shoes on the floor- and rustling coming from the water.

"Hello?" he heard Monica call out.

Her voice came from the far end of the pool; he could the sounds of the water splashing as she moved.

"Monica?" Nick called out.

"Who's there?" she asked, her voice shaking. He couldn't tell if she was frightened or cold.

"It's me. Nick," he replied. "I was just wondering what you were doing."

She waded out of the shadows and into the moonlight. He could see her face and shoulders peeking up from the dark waters around her. He was beginning to wonder what exactly she was wearing in the pool.

"Nick?" she asked. "I was just taking one last swim before I hand in my keys tomorrow. What- what are YOU doing here?"

Nick stopped. He knew he had to be careful how he answered this question.

"I just- saw you come in here and wanted to talk to you."

"About what?" she asked. It was a fair question. One which he wasn't sure he knew the answer.

"Monica I-" he began. He knew at that moment he really needed to have thought his approach out ahead of time. He closed his eyes, cleared his mind, and continued, "I wanted to say goodbye. Since you're not going to be our teacher anymore."

He saw a faint smile appear on her face. He felt a swell of relief inside him.

"Oh. Okay," she said, understandingly. "I've been meaning to thank you. For the job lead. I just haven't seen you around."

"Yeah, same here!" Nick said, louder than he intended. "That's why I came here. When I saw you."

She looked at the flowers in his hand. Nick suddenly became very aware of how conspicuous they'd suddenly become. The stems began to feel very sweaty in his grasp.

"Also-" he couldn't chicken out now. She'd already seen the roses. He had to address the fact that he was carrying them. "I've got to tell you something else."

"What is it?" she asked, but he could tell by the look on her face that she already knew.

"Monica- I really like you," he said. "I've liked you from the first class I had here. And I want-"

His throat closed up. He'd already said what he came to say, now he just had to finish his sentence.

"I just want to ask- since you're not my student anymore- if you'd like- Jesus, I mean, I'm not YOUR student anymore I mean, if you'd like- to go out sometime?"

His heart was pounding so hard he couldn't think straight. He looked at her and waited for her response.

"Oh, Nick," Monica said, sounding both flattered and saddened. "I can't date my boss's son."

His heart sank. After all the obsessing he'd done over her, he still hadn't thought of that. It seemed so obvious now. And he hadn't even considered it.

"Oh, right," he said. "I should have known."

He dropped his arm holding the roses to his side dejectedly.

"Nick," Monica said, consolingly. "It's okay. I'm glad you told me that."

"It is?" he asked.

She nodded.

Monica paused.

"Listen, I'd like to get out of the pool and talk to you now, but, I'm not wearing a swimsuit."

Nick froze.

His suspicions were correct. Monica was naked, and he'd just walked in on her. He took a step backwards.

"Oh... I'm sorry," he said.

He adjusted the crotch of his pants upon learning this information, and Monica averted her gaze as soon as she noticed.

"It's okay. I shouldn't be here anyway." She looked again at the roses in his hand. "Did you buy me flowers?"

"These? No. I just thought, maybe you'd like them."

She gave a smile. A huge smile.

"No one's ever gotten me flowers before," she said.

"Really?"

She nodded.

"Can I smell them?" she asked.

He walked to the edge of the pool, knelt down, and held out the flowers for her. She waded to the pool's edge, until she was close enough to place her nose just inches from the beautiful crimson petals. She closed her eyes and inhaled.

"They're beautiful."

"I'll just set them down here," Nick said, resting them on the pool's edge. "You can pick them up after I leave."

He stood up and turned to the door.

"Nick," Monica called out.

He stopped.

"Don't leave," she said. "Seems to me, I've see you naked in this room so many times, it's not really fair to ask you to step out."

"Are you sure?" he asked.

She waded over towards the ladder. Like a goddess emerging from a flower, Monica climbed the ladder into view. Nick's eyes went wide as he watched the water droplets drizzle down her smooth, naked body. She reached the top step and Nick stared at her form; from her beautiful bare feet, up her long, smooth, legs to the small patch of hair covering her vulva. Nick swallowed. He never imagined he would see that part of Monica's body, and yet there it was, before his eyes now.

He stared at her smooth stomach, her round curvaceous breasts, her delicate shoulders, and finally, her lovely face. She smiled at him as she walked towards the bleachers and grabbed her towel. He took a moment to admire her firm round ass as she walked past, mesmerized by the way her bare cheeks swayed with each step.

She dried herself off with the towel, leaving Nick so transfixed on her that he hadn't even heard her when she asked him a question.

"What?" he asked, while trying to look her in the face as she rubbed the corner of the towel between her breasts.

She laughed. "Never mind. I can see the answer is yes."

Nick rubbed the soles of his shoes against the slippery pool room floor. She finished drying herself off and tied the towel around her torso. She winked at him as she walked past him towards the pool's edge, where she bent over and picked up the roses.

He didn't want to stare, but he couldn't help it. He took a peek and caught a glimpse of her buttocks parting, and he saw her holes, both of them, before she stood up with the flowers in hand. She turned to face him and their eyes locked. A grin formed across her face.

"I... hope you like them," Nick said hopefully.

She gleefully skipped towards him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. He responded with his around her waist. Her body felt warm and delectably soft through the thin damp towel. He squeezed her body tightly against his.

He held her for several minutes, sensing that she seemed to truly appreciate his presence. He felt the weight of her head resting on his shoulder, while her hand squeezed his bicep affectionately. When she finally pulled away, she looked him in the eyes once again.

"You know," she began. "You dad technically doesn't become my boss for another four days. If you want, maybe, just this one time, we could, you know..."

Nick's pulse spiked.

"You want to-"

"If you promise never to tell your dad. Or your classmates. Or anyone else. Ever."

"I won't," Nick promised.

She smiled and pressed her lips against his. This was the second time his lips had touched hers, in this very room as it happened, but this time was far more pleasurable. He returned the kiss, and kissed her long and lovingly. He grabbed her hips and held her tightly, only for her to pull his hands off. He looked at her, confused.

His question was soon answered as she untied the towel from her torso and let it fall to the floor. She smiled at him hungrily and invited him to put his hands on her hips once again- her bare hips. Upon feeling her soft naked skin against his palms, he felt his lust for her grow unquenchable. He kissed her again, firmly and purposefully.

"How about you grab one of those foam mats while I go lock the doors?" she purred.

Excitedly, Nick hurried over towards the stack and grabbed the top mat. He laid it flat upon the floor right at the pool's edge, while he waited for his beautiful teacher to lie upon it.

He watched her grab her keys from her purse, which she'd left on the bottom row of the bleachers. She smiled back at him.

"Mr. Hosdale?" she called out. "While you're waiting, you can get into uniform and take your place on the red line."

She winked at him, and Nick knew exactly what to do. Quickly he removed his clothes and tossed them on top of the stack of foam mats. He took his place on the red line; standing exactly where he did at the beginning of every class.

He listened to Monica lock the doors, and watched her step out from the shadows; his pulse jumping at the sight of her naked body emerging into the moonlight. She approached the red line encircling the pool, admiring her class of one student.

"Well, students," she began. "It looks like this will be my final lesson here at LaPorte. It appears only one of you showed up today, so I think this lesson will be a bit different."

Nick cleared his throat.

"What will we be doing today, Miss Kelly?" he asked.

She walked up to him, until they were face-to-face.

"Today I've got a lesson just for you, Nick." She rested her hand on his hip, and his penis promptly swelled up to its full size. He twitched uncomfortably. She giggled.

"I want to teach you never to be embarrassed to have an erection in front of a woman," she said. "All those times I watched you get hard in my class, and you'd look so ashamed. I wanted to tell you not to be."

"I wasn't," Nick assured her.

"I saw you blush," she said. "And I wanted to tell you how many times I've seen it happen to boys in my class. You don't ever have to be embarrassed. The truth is, I kind of liked it."

Nick looked at her, shocked.

"You did?" he asked.

She nodded. "I always took it as a compliment. I just had to be a mature professional about it."

"Wow," was all he could say.

"So tonight, let me teach your penis not to be shy about showing itself. I'm going to make you very happy to be hard for me."

He grinned, like a complete idiot, he was sure, but at that moment he was too happy to care. He put his hands on Monica's hips and kissed her passionately on the lips. She kissed him back, slowly, before pulling away- and dropping to her knees.

Nick's eyes went wide as saucers as she took his erect manhood into her mouth. He stared around the familiar pool room; looking at the bleachers where he'd sat on his first day of class, to the nearby locker rooms where he'd attempted masturbating so many times, to the red line under his feet where the rest of his classmates would also be standing if class were in session right now- all while feeling his teacher's tongue dance around the head of his cock in her mouth.

He let out a moan, and she stopped her sucking before he had an accident that might end the lesson early. He wondered if tonight would be a night he would successfully orgasm. It seemed likely, if Monica- the woman who had turned him on more than any he'd met in recent memory was the one beneath him. If this did not work, he doubted much else would.

Monica took his penis in her hand and gently walked him over to the blue foam mat he'd laid on the floor, and she lay on top of it. She invited him to climb on top of her. He complied.

She cupped her breasts in her hands and encouraged him to grab them. He did. He took the left breast into his mouth and sucked it; letting his tongue swirl around the nipple. She moaned and rubbed her clitoris and labia while he sucked her left breast, before he moved on to her right.