Girls Weekend Out

Story Info
Alien abduction, impregnation, rape.
3.6k words
3.45
13.2k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girls weekend out.

On Wednesday evening Bryanna, Lauren and Susan came over to discuss our weekend trip up to the mountains." We decided instead of driving home on Friday evening and wasting two hours driving home and back up to where we already were, we would just leave work and leave our cars in the parking lots. "Lauren was going to drive her fiancé's black jeep since it had enough room for us and all our stuff too.

"Friday afternoon, I was sitting at my desk with my shiny sheer tan nylon legs crossed dangling my red high heel off the toes on my right foot about half daydreaming when Lauren walks in and asks if I'm ready to head to the mountains?

"I told her I was opening my desk drawer to grab my purse. We walked down the hallway and out to the parking lot to get my stuff out of my car and load it into Darrin's jeep.

"I get in the passenger's seat and when Lauren gets in her deep maroon colored spandex dress slides up above her crotch and I could see her pussy since she wasn't wearing any panties under her sheer to waist black pantyhose. "I giggled, telling her she's a slutty little bitch for not wearing any panties. She informs me I'm a good one to talk, since she knows I'm not wearing any either as she pulls the bottom of her dress back down, so it was just barely covering her crotch up.

"She put the key in the ignition and started the jeep revving the motor up by mistake. "I look over and ask if this is going to be safe or not?

"What no confidents in my driving abilities now girlfriend," she said taking her black open toed high heels off and sliding them back under the seat with the heel of her foot while giving me this dorky look fastening her seatbelt.

"Buckle up!" Safety first she tells me giving me another dorky look that cracks me up! She put it in reverse and starts backing up. So far so good we haven't hit or killed anything yet! She said smiling at me. "Yet, the key word," I told her.

"I texted Susan that we were on the way as we pulled out of the parking lot. Ten minutes later we pulled into the rehab facility where she works as a reception-secretary and found her standing out in the back parking lot by her car.

"I got out and helped her load her things in the jeep. "When she gets in," she tells us she doesn't know what she was thinking this morning when she put on this white blazer and white high heels and knows she's going to be dirty before she gets to the cabin to change.

"We told her we would all be dirty or half-drunk before we got there to change. Then text Bryanna that we were on the way to get her.

"Fifteen minutes later we drove by the news station and saw her standing by her car. Lauren pulls in, I get out and tell her I love her yellow finger and toenails with the tips of them white that matches her yellow dress and white high heel sandals and helped get her things loaded in the jeep.

"One of Bryanna coworkers came out to go home and we got her to take a picture of us standing there together. Bryanna and I were standing in the middle with our right and left legs sticking out with our toes almost together hiking the bottom of my skirt and her dress up to show more leg with Lauren and Susan on each side of us standing on one foot with their right and left leg bent up behind them and we're acting all goofy and sent the pictures to our guys. Bryanna husband text her back with a whole bunch of different dirty emojis that made us laugh.

"We headed for the interstate but got caught at a few red lights. The one light Lauren see's this cute guy pumping gas and told us she'd like to let him pump her up some gas which sounded to us like she'd like to let him pump her up the ass.

"Bryanna asks her if Darrin didn't give her any last night or this morning? Lauren told her she hasn't got it for two days. Bryanna laughs and tells her she got it last night. Susan told her Todd wouldn't let her leave until he got it. I told her I got it last night and this morning both. She gives me this dirty little look like she didn't really care how many times I got it.

"Shortly we were on the interstate, work traffic was terrible. We broke out a bottle of apple pucker and some peach schnapps that I told Ken to add some peach moonshine to and an hour later we were all giggling except Lauren who wasn't aloud any. After making several potty stops and grabbing something to eat we started up the mountain roads around eleven o'clock.

"Lauren told us to look at this graveyard coming up on the right-hand side of the road that has all kinds of different colored light on a lot of the tome-stones that looked freaking weird!

"A little further up the road she told us there was a big cross up on top of the hill and an old abandoned mental hospital that they tried to tear down years ago, but their equipment would stop running and the computer systems would shut down. They tried blowing it up several times and it wouldn't detonate, and when some did four people got killed so they just fenced it off and let it alone, now all the local people say it's haunted and visited frequently by these UFO's.

"Bryanna said it be awesome to see one of them and get a picture of it! Shortly after that, Susan noticed a purple light in the sky that seemed to be following us up the road for a while and then it just simply vanished. Susan told Bryanna there was her UFO, "Jokingly.

"When we finally got to the top of the mountain and started down the road that went to the cabin a deer jumped out in front of us! Lauren hits the brakes hard sliding the jeep sideway just narrowly missing it! She told us if she wreaks Darrin's new jeep, he'd freaking kill her!

"We let her have a shot of peach schnapps after that since we were almost there and proceeded down the road with caution arriving at the cabin around midnight, Lauren wasn't lying either when she told us it was secluded out in the middle of nowhere with nothing around it but trees.

"There was a big full moon that looked like you ought to be able to reach out and touch it right above the fog that was rising out of the twin hollows behind the cabin. We notice that purple light appears again and vanishes as fast as it appeared. A few seconds later a huge shiny metal oval shaped object starts rising out of the fog that looks like one of those flying saucers like you see on tv and internet!

"We took our phone out of our purses to take a picture of it but none of our phones would work or even turn on! It slowly starts towards us! We screamed for Lauren to get us out of there! She turns the key! The jeep wouldn't turn over or do anything at all!

"We're panicking as it got above us about tree-top high! Suddenly we're engulfed in a tunnel of bright light! I feel myself floating helplessly up in the lighted tunnel and into a tight confined space that I just barely fit into, when my eyes adjust, I'm standing inside a clear tube with just my head sticking out with Bryanna in a tube alongside me and Susan and Lauren alongside her!

"Susan freaking out telling us she's scared! Lauren tells her we're all scared! Bryanna said she wonders what they want us for? I told Bryanna she probably doesn't want to know the answer to that question! Susan tells her they're probably going to perform some kind of medical experiment on us because that's what she heard alien abductees who survived it say they do!

"Some lights start flashing above the door! It slowly starts to open! We see six alien creatures standing there staring in at us with their huge black eyes and we all scream like we're going to die!

"They were four to five feet tall with grayish colored skin, egg shaped heads, not much of a nose and a small mouth's, skinny long necks, hands with long skinny fingers and feet with weird, shaped toes! They also looked to be all males since they had a testicle hanging in a sack between their legs about the size of an orange and a hole a few inches above it but had no visual penises that we could see.

"They came in the room and started pointing at Lauren's long reddish-brown hair that she has some blond highlight in the front of, brown eyes, lips, maroon dress or her boobs, stomach, maroon-colored fingernails or her rings, shiny sheer black nylon legs and her black opened toed heels or her toenails that she had painted to match her fingernails.

"Went to Susan and pointed at her long bleached blond hair, greenish blue eyes, pink lips, white blazer jacket or her boobs, stomach or the black belt she had around her jacket, her bright white fingernails or her rings, bottom of her short black dress, shiny tan nylon legs and her white high heels.

"Bryanna was next, pointed at her long dark brown hair that she had some blond highlights in the front of, brown eyes, lips that have some dark pink lipstick on, yellow dress or her boobs, stomach, her yellow nails or rings, shiny sheer tan nylon legs and her white high heel sandals or yellow toenails with the white tips.

"Then it was my turn," pointed at my long blond hair, brown eyes, lips with a reddish shade of glossy lipstick on, my flowered blouse or boobs, stomach, red fingernails or my rings, short red skirt, shiny sheer-tan nylon legs and red high heels.

"They stood there in front of us then making some weird high-pitched sounds sort of like what I had heard whales make on tv before. Lauren said she hopes they're done looking at us now and let us go!

"Bryanna unleashed her reporting skills and started talking to them in a calm sexy voice asking what they wanted? One of them turned around and pointed at her. You want me? "She asks. Like she's really surprised.

"He kind of nods his head staring at her and walks over in front of her and leans over and tries peeking up under her dress. She quickly pushes the bottom in between her legs and tells him that wasn't very nice. He stood there looking at her for a few seconds and walked around behind her and tried peeking up under it again. She tells him to stop doing that and she's married and her husband the only one who is allowed to peek up there!

"Susan told her she better shut up and stop talking to him and just keep quiet before she antagonizes him and ends up back in a laboratory with all her clothes off being experimented on with probes or raped as beautiful as she is!

"Bryanna tells her if she gets probed, raped and experimented on will all get it since we're all beautiful trim-fit girls in our mid-twenties! "We certainly didn't like her thinking on that!"

"Two of them acted like they got mad and turned around and pointed at Susan and Lauren and left." The other three kept discussing things over and the one looking at Bryanna stood in front of her and stuck his big, long penis out that was at least a foot and a half long with the first six- or seven-inches of it corkscrew shaped and spun clockwise coming out and counterclockwise going back in and we all stood there with our mouths open in shock!

"Lauren said he'd kill her! I said he'd kill all of us! The two aliens that left returned with carts that have the tops u-shaped for the tubes to lay on, they placed the carts behind Lauren and Susan and laid them back on them screaming and took them out of the room and down a long hallway while Bryanna and I stood there listening to them scream! "Until the door closes.

"Ten minutes later they return with the carts and take us down the hallway and by the room that Lauren and Susan were in. They were stripped down to their pantyhose and had their crotches slice open exposing their pussies and strapped to exam tables with their legs spread wide up in gynecological type stirrups and had eight or so aliens in there working on them while they squeal profusely!

"They took us to the next room and gave us an injection in our necks that temporarily paralyzed us for about ten minutes. We were stripped down to our pantyhose and our arms were strapped out on wings. They placed our heads in halos and tightened bolts with little suctions cup on the end's down all around our heads so we couldn't move them at all.

"Our legs were spread wide and placed up in the stirrups and straps were placed around our ankles and just above our knees. They placed straps across just above our hips that held our butts down over the bottom edge of the table some and another just above our boobs. Then the crotches were sliced open in our pantyhose exposing everything down there and I never felt so helpless in my whole entire life!

"Bryanna sarcastically and nervously said she's glad she shaved her pussy this morning, so it looked presentable. I told her I did too but that wasn't a big concern of mine at the present moment!

"We had cold wet stuff rubbed on both arms and three tubes of blood drawn from out of our right one. Jugs were hung on hooks over both arms and clear tubes that were attached to the bottom of the jugs were unrolled with a big, long needle on the end of the tubes," they turned a knob on the bottom of the jug and fluid started running down the tube and out the ends of the needles," they pinched the tubes off and stuck the needle into the veins of our arms and taped them in and it really hurt since I hate needles.

"Several more aliens come in and start making those high-pitched sounds. Bryanna asks me what they're doing. I told her probably getting ready to rape or torture us to death! They gave us two injections in our lower stomach that really hurt too and one in our right butt-cheek that didn't feel too good either and they started rubbing the spots where they injected us at.

"They stuck a metal thing in our mouths that went up behind our upper teeth and down behind our lower ones that they opened as far as our mouths would go and attached it to the halo and placed two tubes with suction down in corners of our mouths to suck out our drool!

"We were gagging, moaning and making all kinds of whimpering sounds and could sort of tell what they were touching by how loud we squealed. I had four of them looking at me. Two at the top and two at the bottom. The two at the top were feeling my hair and holding my eyelids open and shining a bright light in my eyes. They looked at my eyeshadow, shined the light up my nostrils and looked up in them and down in my mouth. In both ears and looked at my earrings, collected samples of my hair and swabbed my nostrils and down my throat and felt my glossy reddish lips.

"The two at the bottom were looking at my feet and red toenails," feeling up my legs and went to my stomach and started poking around in my navel and messing with my dangling navel ring. He started putting something cold all over my stomach like a stethoscope the whole way up to my boobs and above them and I had them squeezed, pinched, poked and looked at multiple times by every alien in there, I think.

"I heard Bryanna squeal, rolled my eyes over and I could see her legs up in the stirrups and an alien between her legs doing something to her. I glance back down between mine and there's one standing there. He spreads my outer lips; I squealed as he rubs some thick slimly stuff all around my inner lips and opening of my vagina and saturates my clit with it and starts rubbing it while two look at my red fingernails and rings.

"Bryanna curling her toes and her squealing starts sounding like a hoot owl being killed or in extreme pain! The alien between her legs is standing there making a continuousness loud humming sound with his hands on her mid thighs and I'm think he must be screwing her! "No pun intended."

"The one between my legs rubbed my clit until he forced me to orgasm! "I about died when I did from shame.

"He starts feeling around my urethra and I feel him poke something in it and start pushing it up in and it starts burning. Hear my urine running into a container between my legs and knew He must be catheterizing me for a urine sample or something.

"I had fingers stuck up in me and my pussy stretched open with a five-prong tool that when the handles were squeezed together the rods open to form a circle and the handles locked in place.

"A container of gray milky liquid was brought in and set on top of a cart sitting there between Bryanna and I that had large white mosquito type larvae swimming around in it that looked disgustingly gross! A syringe was loaded with some of it and a long clear tube was attached to the end of it.

"I'm trying to scream "NO!" Start to feel like I'm going to pass out and he sticks the tube in me! I feel it hit up around my cervix a couple of times and then the opening of it! I feel it going up in it making me cramp up the further he pushes it in! I felt the ice-cold stuff shoot up into my uterus and the tube being pulled back out! He gave me a disgusting rectal exam and stuck multiple things in me after that while another one rubbed my belly.

"The alien between Bryanna legs humming sound changed to multiple high-pitched grunts," after about a dozen of them he let go of her thighs and backed up some. She stopped hooting like an owl in pain and made a couple coughing sounds while he rubbed her belly.

"A little while later those things were removed from our mouths; Bryanna asks if they screwed me? I told her they didn't screw me, but I think they artificially inseminated me when they were up in me and shot some cold gross gray looking stuff up into my uterus that was probably alien cum!

"Bryanna said that one she was talking to came over, lubed her all up and started playing with her. Stuck something up in her to open her up and looked up in her. Took it back out and started spinning his penis up in her as far and as fast as he could spin it in and out and it hurt bad! When he ejaculated, he filled her full of ice cold cum and it started running backout!

"No sooner then she got the word backout, out," they squirted something up my nose that made my eyes roll back in my head and when I woke up, I was back in the jeep again with my clothes on!

"Lauren, Susan and Bryanna were carrying our things in the cabin like nothing had happened and it was after 2:00!

"I told them they were being rather calm for just being abducted by aliens! They told me I had too many shots of schnapps and passed out a couple hours ago. I tried to convince them we were by showing them where the Iv's were put in my arms and pulled my skirt up to show them the crotch was sliced open in my pantyhose and there wasn't a single mark on my arms and the crotch of my pantyhose was fine!

"Lauren told me I was a slutty little bitch for not wearing any panties under my hose and for showing my pussy to them.

"I thought I might be going crazy now myself!

"The next morning our stomachs hurt and when we peed it burned, we all had headaches and laid around the cabin until lunch time. We went for a hike in the afternoon," I never mentioned another word about aliens to them at all.

"Saturday night we saw that purple light again a couple of times until it vanished and reappeared in a different direction, Lauren said Sarah's aliens are watching her now and they all laughed at me.

"Bryanna, Susan and Lauren missed their periods in November and found out they were all pregnant and were wondering how they all got pregnant at the same time!?

"I know exactly how it happened! I just got lucky, I guess! Now we're going to wait and see if they come out half alien or not! So, I can tell them I told them so!"