Girls weekend Pt. 02

Story Info
Our sex filled lesbian adventure continues.
2.6k words
4.6
7.4k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

part 2 its that time of the year again girls weekend

The next morning we were all sitting quietly having breakfast a little hungover, but totally sober. I said, "ok, lets address the elephant in the room. I know I don't regret anything from last night, we're all grown ass adult women and we had a lot of fun. As long as it never leaves this house, we're all good, right?" They all agreed and said exactly the same thing as me, absolutely no regrets. I decided to walk to each of them and kiss them on the cheek. Then I said, "I should call tommy and let him know we're all having fun and that we're all safe and sound." My husband Tommy is a complete clown. Everybody loves him because he's always joking around and he loves to bust balls with all the girls, he's just that kind of guy, and the girls love it.

I called him and chatted for a few then he told me to put him on speaker phone. He said hi to all the girls then he said, "so what have you girls been doing for fun? Is it like on of those sexy pajama party's where you have pillow fights half naked? " We all looked at each other and laughed.

I answered him by saying, " oh no, we were completely naked all night, that's just what we do when we're together."

He said, Damn, I wish I was there."

I said, "you wouldn't believe what us girls do when there's no guys around, but sorry you're not invited...bye." and I hung up. The girls looked at me and laughed, I said, "if he only knew." After breakfast we went shopping and that lasted a good part of the day. I decided I'd had enough and said I was heading back to the house, Doreen agreed with me and we headed back via Uber. The other two girls had more shopping to do. When we got back, I looked at the hot tub on the deck and decided I needed to be in there, Doreen did too, so we headed for our rooms to change. Doreen looked at me and said, "Are we really putting on suits on after last night?"

I laughed and said, "nope!" Then I pulled my shirt over my head, reached behind and took off my bra. I saw Doreen just watching me and so I continued to take off my pants. I was standing in the middle of the living room naked with Doreen just looking at me. I said, "what's the matter, you afraid I might see something?"

She laughed and said, "no, you can see whatever you want, I'm just admiring your naked body, does it bother you?"

I said, "no, not at all, I just can't believe after all these years were at this point, not that I'm complaining, because I love this." Then I said, "I think we're both ok with being naked because we both have similar body types. curvy!" She nodded and started to undress. When she was naked I said, "yup, those curves are hot as shit. I hope you enjoy mine as mush as I'm enjoying your's" All she did was put a hand on each side of me and trace down to my hips. She turned and walked out to the hot tub.

I met her out there and quickly got in. The steam was rising and I was naked with one of my best friends, what more could I want. I felt Doreen's foot start to rub my leg, so I laid back and let her play. Her smooth foot went up my leg to my inner thigh and all I could do was open my legs a little wider. She took that as an invitation and moved closer to me. At that point she replaced her foot with her hand and I was loving it. The higher her hand went the more my legs opened.

I looked at her and she said, "I think we should wait for the girls to get back, this Almost feels like cheating, but for some reason, when we're all together, it doesn't." I knew exactly what she meant because I felt exactly the same way.

I said, "I know, but promise me that tonight there's no drawing straws, it's just you and me." She was very happy I said that and agreed 100%. I leaned over and gave her a quick peck on the lips. About a half hour later the girls came back and saw us naked in the tub.

Alyssa said, "did we interrupt something?"

I said, "nope, we waited for you girls to get back, but it didn't seem necessary to wear bathing suits after last night." They both agreed and went into the house, 5 minutes later Alyssa came out naked and smoking a joint. Like I said before, her body is to die for. She has the flattest stomach, the cutest ass and perky little tits. I absolutely enjoyed her last night, but tonight I get to know my best friend a little better. We sat in the tub for a while and kept drinking and smoking. We finally got out, put on robes and made some dinner. I was horny as hell and all through dinner I was thinking of how tonight would be with Doreen.

We took a vote about watching some porn, it was unanimous, we all voted yes. Alyssa streamed it from her phone to the T.V. and before you know it, there were two women having sex almost life sized right in front of us. Alyssa said, "I assume this is good, I just thought we might pick up a few pointers, right?" We all started with the pot giggles again, and when we calmed down we were watching it like it was a documentary. I know these girls are all professionals, but they really made it look good.

I'm not sure I learned anything, but I was anxious to get Doreen in bed and the night was dragging. I finally said, "look ladies, I don't think we have any more secrets from each other so I'm just gonna say it, We decided that if we're gonna keep this up, and I'm assuming we are, then we might as well do all the combinations, tonight it will be me and Doreen, then tomorrow it will be me and Janet, that way we all get to know each other more intimately, is that ok with you all?" Everyone agreed. Then I said, "ok, we're heading to bed, you two can use the living room if you want."

Doreen got up and followed me into the bedroom, I didn't even get the door closed when I felt her hands on my tit's. I closed the door and turned to face her. She bent down and started sucking on my tit, her tongue found my nipple and it got my juices flowing. I just stood there holding her head against my chest while she licked and sucked both of my tits. As she was doing that, I eased off her robe so she was sucking me naked. Her curvy, slightly overweight body looked so dam good to me at that moment I couldn't wait to be all over it. I whispered in her ear, "get on the bed so we can have some real fun." She lifted her head and went over to the bed. She sat on the edge, leaned back a little and asked me if there was anything I wanted.

I knew what she wanted and it was the same as what I wanted, so I knelt down in front of her and buried my face between her legs. She had my head by the back and kept pulling it harder and harder into her pussy. She started to moan and it was making me very horny. I had to reach down between my legs while I ate her because my pussy needed attention too. A couple minutes later she lifted my head and said, "stand up." I did as she asked and she shimmied onto the bed laying flat on her back. She said, "I saw this in that video and thought of you, come and sit on my face." I climbed on the bed and straddled her head, then I gently lowered myself onto her waiting tongue. I let out a gasp when her tongue found my lips and she slowly licked each one up and down. When she reached my clit she knew exactly what to do. I have done this with my husband many times, but this was different, as a woman she knew exactly what to do.

When I thought she might be tired, I climbed off and asked her if she wanted the same thing or if she wanted to bend over the bed and see what might happen. She chose bending over the bed. When she was bent over waiting for me, I just stood back and looked at her. That curvy body with her legs slightly spread and bent over that bed just looked too good. I reached down and told Doreen she would have to wait a minute while I rub my clit taking her in. She answered me by reaching down between her legs and start rubbing her clit. I couldn't see too much, but her bouncing ass was telling me all I needed to know. I made myself cum and then I went to work on my best friend.

When we needed a break we decided to peek into the living room to see if Janet and Alyssa were having fun in there, or if they chose the bedroom. As we opened our door we knew the answer. Janet was moaning pretty loud and it was coming from the living room. We quietly walked to the living room and saw Janet bent over the arm of the sofa with skinny little Alyssa fucking her from behind with that giant dildo. I also noticed Alyssa was straddling Janet's leg and grinding her at the same time. I asked Doreen if we should leave them alone or join them, she said, "I want to play with Alyssa's tits in the worst way, we need to join them." they saw us walk in the room, but didn't stop. Doreen bent down behind Alyssa and immediately reached around and started playing with her tits.

I sat on the sofa right next to Janet and I noticed she had a very serious look on her face, she was really into getting fucked by Alyssa. I simply sat there gently rubbing myself watching her face. She was taking a beating and loving it. With every thrust of that dildo she let out a moan, it was so hot to watch. I was just taking it all in, watching my three best friends fuck each other. Finally Janet had a massive orgasm and just collapsed over the sofa with her ass in the air, just catching her breath.

I said to Alyssa, that was some fuck you just gave this girl, I hope she gives it back to you.

She said, "She made me cum twice already, so I think we're even." I took the rabbit vibrator that was on the sofa, stuck it in my pussy and turned it on high. I had to adjust the little ears to get my clit, but when I did, I exploded all over the sofa. Luckily we had put a sheet on it first. The only person who didn't have a massive orgasm yet was Doreen. I told the other two girls that she needed one and they agreed. So I had her get on all fours on the floor. When she was sitting there waiting I said, "tell me something girls, how fucking good does she look like that, ready and waiting."

Alyssa said, " she looks amazing, so why make her wait?" With that, Alyssa scooted down in front of Doreen and put her pussy right in front of her face. At the same time, Janet bent down and started to fuck her from behind with the same dildo that was just inside of her, and she made sure she told her that when she put it in. I was feeling a little left out, so I knelt down next to her, reached under and started to play with Doreens tits. After a few minutes I could see she was about to cum, so I made sure I told her again that the big cock that was in her, had just come out of Janet's pussy, she came seconds later. We decided that we were pretty well done for the night, so we grabbed our partners and went to bed. I fell asleep snuggling Doreen. All I could think of while trying to fall asleep, was that we had only one more night in this house and wondered what would happen tomorrow night.

I fell asleep wondering, but woke up to the answer. I heard noises coming from behind me so I turned over and saw Alyssa on her hands and knees right next to our bed and Janet was fucking her from behind with the dildo. I sat up and said, "you two are at it already?"

Alyssa who could barely talk because she was getting fucked so hard said "we wanted to be your alarm clock."

At this point Doreen was up and watching them too. She said, " I guess we're not going shopping today."

Janet said, "oh yes we are, as soon as I make this hot little girl cum, and anybody else who wants to."

I laid back down, lifted my knees and said, "I'm next." Seconds later I heard Alyssa cum, loudly. Janet pulled out the dildo and said, as soon as I rinse this off, I'll be back.

I responded with, "that's not necessary, if I can't eat her pussy, I don't mind fucking her wet dildo." Janet sat on the edge of the bed and pushed Mr. Big right into me. There was absolutely no resistance because both my pussy and the dildo were already wet. I couldn't control my hips, they were thrusting up and down swallowing that thing as far as I could. It didn't take long before I had a pretty good orgasm. As I laid there catching my breath I turned to Doreen and said, "I guess it's your turn."

She said, "it is my turn, but if you ladies don't mind, I'd rather do myself while you guys watch." We all agreed and Alyssa sat on the opposite side of the bed from Janet. As soon as we were all staring at Doreen, she lifted her legs, spread as far as she could then pushed it in. I don't think in these last three day that I have seen Doreen spread her legs as wide as they were right then. She was so wet her pussy was making a sloshing sound with each thrust. She was really getting into it and said, "Oh I'm gonna cum, and it's gonna be big. Seconds later she was squirting all over the bed. I think to some degree, we all got some of her pussy squirt on us. Actually, Janet got a lot.

She was laying there catching her breath when Janet grabbed the dildo, scooted to the edge of the bed and put it inside of herself. She was frantically pumping it until just like Doreen, she squirted all over the floor. She just laid back and collapsed on the bed. We had all cum first thing in the morning and we were ready to start our day. We all had sore pussy's so that was pretty much the end of our sex filled weekend. We decided that when it was possible, somehow we would continue to do this when we got home.