On Her Knees

Story Info
Woman gets on her knees to eat out her workmate's pussy.
1.2k words
4.56
20.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made my way to the office kitchenette in search of a fresh cup of coffee. My sins from last night were catching up to me, and I needed a caffeine fix if I had any hopes of making it through this day. Earlier that morning, I had smoked a joint to try and deal with the usual symptoms of partying a little too much, but the weed had been little help and had the unfortunate side effect of making me hornier than usual. And because I was late and rushing to get my day started, I hadn't had any time to properly touch myself and take the edge off. Which meant I now had two problems to contend with.

I made a cup of the strongest coffee I could stand and walked back to my desk. Just as I sat down, A walked in. She looked delicious, as always. Tan slacks, graphic tee, black Chucks, dark shades - she always exuded this air of absolute coolness. I had noticed her on my first day at the company, and we became friendly and more flirtatious as time went on. Last night she had called asking to see me, but the shenanigans with the girls got in the way.

When she got to my desk, I stood up to hug her. She was slightly taller than me, so I looped my hands around her neck, causing my dress to ride up my thighs. I leaned in close to her, pressing my body tightly against hers feeling my nipples harden slightly at the pressure. Her hands went around my waist and rested almost indecently low on my back, just above my ass.

I whispered a breathy hello as she kissed me gently on my cheek. I could tell she had missed me, and my body was responding to this hug in a way I definitely wanted to explore. I decided to take the plunge. I moved my lips closer to her ear and told her that I was very horny and would appreciate it if she could walk me into her office, get down on her knees and eat my pussy until I orgasm.

I heard her breath catch in her throat. She tightened her arms around my waist, her fingers digging into the top of my ass as she asked me if I was sure that's what I wanted. I pulled my head back slightly, looked straight into her eyes and nodded slowly, surely. Seeing her on her knees is exactly what I needed.

A was pretty senior in the company and therefore had certain privileges like a private office. As we walked into hers, she locked the door behind us. The privacy film would ensure our encounter remained private.

She leaned against the edge of her desk, totally relaxed with her legs spread slightly apart - an invitation. Looking at her, my breath quickened. I found her incredibly attractive - and not just physically. Her aura was powerful, her mind completely fascinating, and her passion and drive at work were nearly unmatched. Having this powerful woman on her knees, her mouth on me, teasing me, tasting me, pleasuring me - it was enough to make me wetter, physically trembling from need.

I walked up to her slowly, settled myself in between her legs and looked up at her. She put one hand on my waist and moved the other to the back of my neck. She gently grabbed my long braids and wound them slowly around her forearm, tugging my head backwards. She kissed the side of my neck, biting down hard enough to make me squeeze my thighs together in an attempt to transfer the same delicious sensations to other parts of my body. I felt her smiling against my neck. She knew exactly what effect she was having on me.

The hand that was on my waist moved to the hem of my dress, up my thigh and stopped right at the leg band of my panties. She gently worked her fingers under the band, moving slowly toward my center. As soon as she pushed her finger inside my soft, warm, moist pussy, she tightened her grip on my hair and bit down harder on my neck. I was as surprised as she was to find myself so turned on, so very wet. I started grinding against her hand as she moved her finger inside me. I spread my legs apart, and that's all the nudging she needed to add a second finger. It felt amazing, but I wanted more. I needed more.

I clamped my thighs together, halting her fingers. She looked at me as I reminded her that I wanted to feel her tongue on me, inside me. She smiled as she grabbed my waist and turned me around, pushing me against the edge of the desk she had just vacated. She got down on her knees, holding eye contact, even as she spread my legs apart, grabbed the waistband of my panties and pulled them down my legs. I made to step out of them, but she held my legs in place and shook her head no. The panties restricted my movements, meaning I was still at her mercy even though she was the one on her knees.

She lifted my dress, and I held it in place, bunched at my waist. My pussy was at her eye level, and she just stared at it for a moment as if in worship. That simple look made me impossibly wetter. I couldn't wait anymore. She spread my lips apart with the fingers of one hand as she worked two fingers of her other hand back inside me - they settled right on my spot, and she held them there, applying varying degrees of pressure and motion until I started squirming against her again. Only then did she use her tongue on me, on my already swollen-with-need clit. She alternated between flicking the firm tip against it, moving and pressing the flat of her tongue across it, sucking and swirling her tongue and lips around it.

I had not felt such intense pleasure before. Her tongue, her fingers, and her lips all worked so well together. I could feel my pussy start to contract in the early stages of what I knew would be an intense orgasm. She could feel it too - she increased the speed of her fingers in and out of me, the pressure of her tongue on my clit. And just when I thought I was at the apex of my pleasure, just when I started to feel the tremors rolling over me, she sucked my clit into her mouth, holding it gently with her lips and flicking her tongue back and forth at such speed while at the same time, she pushed her fingers deep inside me, moving them firmly on my spot and pressing the knuckles of her two outer fingers against my pussy lips. The combined effect of these maneuvers served to completely undo me. My orgasm coursed through me in powerful, never-ending waves as she continued her assault on my pussy. Over and over, I came until my knees buckled under me.

As she felt me falling forward - she quickly grabbed my ass and helped me to the floor. I collapsed with a satisfied smile on my face, but not before I saw her close her eyes in ecstasy and smile as she licked her lips, savoring the taste of me that still lingered there.